Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, great service!

We ordered plantation shutters for the front of our house and they are perfect. Very easy to measure and submit details to the website where they are then made to measure. Straightforward to fit and they look great. Can't fault the quality for the price. Will purchase again for other windows in the house.

Excellent customer service!

We had an issue with delivery. I contacted Aaron at customer support by email. He quickly responded and sorted out the problem with the freight company immediately. We are very happy repeat customers.

Great company and product

Just wanted to say thank you for such a great customer experience. From the free samples to multiple calls just to double check items, fast to make and post them, great price and finally a fantastic product that was so simple to install! Very happy customers here, we will be ordering more from your company.

Gail

GailPilbara, WA

Would buy again!

I was quite surprised with the quality! They fit perfect and do the job they where intended for in our caravan. Good delivery time to Port Hedland Western Australia. Very affordable and after pay was a big bonus!

Ned

Ned

Amazing product

After being quoted a ridiculous price to do all my windows by another retailer I found this amazing company who are fast, reliable and affordable.
And by affordable I mean it won't break the bank.
Thank you guys.

JenB

JenBNortheast, VIC

Great Service and Great Product

Purchased a Plantation Shutter for ensuite. Aaron was very helpful to ensure I had the right measurements and all the correct details. Shutter arrived in around 8 weeks which was as expected. I was initially concerned that the dimensions weren't right but Aaron explained that adjustments are made to allow for fitting. We installed ourselves and I would recommend two people to install but it was pretty easy. Shutter is well made and good quality. Looks Great!

fantastic blinds

ordering online was a breeze, great communication.
we're are absolutely wrapped with the easy of fitting them.
we love the colour, and the blockout works brilliant.
the blinds look awesome in the new windows.
would like to thank My Direct Blinds for their service and a
top notch product.
would definitely buy from you again.
thanks muchly, K.G.

what a great product

I ordered a pelmet off your company a couple of weeks ago , it said i your add that it would take 4 to 6 weeks to come, to my surprise it was here last week and i put it up today. What a great quality pelmet i received, great fabric and workmanship, looks great. we will be telling everyone about your great company and quick service, thanks again, Alby and Tanya.

Matt H.

Matt H.Sydney, NSW

Great Curtains

Thanks for the response and explanation- as well as the quick turnaround once the material arrived.

They look amazing and finished off our renovation brilliantly

Matt

After reading all of the reviews online and doing our research - we placed an order for one set of curtains on 18 August - and have heard nothing since - no update or contact. Seriously unimpressed!

JulesP

JulesPIvanhoe

Excellent day night blinds. Easy installation.

Great customer service, quality and value. Samples helpful and quick delivery. Easy installation .
Would highly recommend my direct blinds. Quick delivery to queensland. Great value and quality +++++
Very happy customer.

Julia

JuliaGriffith

Inexpensive and excellent quality.

Jane Barratt

Jane BarrattWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love my shutters. Great quality, easy to install and fabulous customer service from Aaron.

The website made it so easy to choose the correct shutter style and sizes. One shutter was damaged in transit so they replaced it as part of their policy without me even having to ask. Aaron was very responsive to emails and phone calls. Absolutely love the shutters. They have transformed the house, make it look stylish and no more Venetian blinds flapping in the wind. We installed them ourselves and they were quick and easy to install. Have recommended My Direct Blinds to numerous friends who have asked where we got the shutters from. Top quality, great price.

Rach

Rach

The best window products I’ve bought for me new house can wait to order more highly recommended thanks team

Fantastic buy and the sizing was perfect looked at a lot of online blind companies before choosing mydirectblinds. The website was easy to use, the selection of fabrics were just what we were looking for and made it easy to pick. Once we placed the order,I received my email to confirm the details. Order was then manufactured and delivered well within the specified timeframe. Installation was easy, we will be back when we finish more Reno’s and using Afterpay made it even less stressful.

Alisia CameronWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great experience

Alisia Cameron

All good - they were worth the wait! We can't wait to order again; we still have 7 windows and 2 doors to cover. :)

Custom cut blinds

Blinds are great! Fit perfectly into windows and were easily installed by 1 person. great quality and colour was as expected. Would definately order them again for future blind needs

shmale_x7

shmale_x7AU

Great value, service and product

I looked at a lot of online blind companies before choosing mydirectblinds. The website was easy to use, the selection of fabrics were just what we were looking for and the free samples made it easy to pick. Once we placed the order, we got a quick callback to confirm the details. Order was then manufactured and delivered well within the specified timeframe. Installation was easy, we will be back when we decide on furnishings for the rest of the house.

Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback and we're always happy when our customers are happy! Your blinds look excellent :)

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Changed my whole house!

After a someone I know ordered there vertical blinds and had them sent out I’d have to say I was jealous..my old ones being crappy looking and see through :( I asked them to contact direct blinds and see if I could do a order for the slats only...they were more then happy to comply..service was excellent..installation easy as..:) Very happy with them nice colour and modern look :)

Sandra B.My Direct Blinds

very easy to order and look great. will be using them again

the website explains how to measure blinds correctly. fits like a dream. product was exactly what was pictured. easy to install once you figure out how. would be helpful if it came with instructions. had to use website for help

Leisha

LeishaPerth

Excellent service

Customer service was awesome getting us the samples we needed. The only issue we had was we didn’t realise the different sample codes for Blockouts and Translucent so we ended up with all blockouts. They were really helpful trying to get them express posted to us free of charge.

Tammy O'Doherty

Tammy O'DohertyFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome blinds, good quality and price

Ordering was easy and we received the product that we expected.
Colour was spot on.
These blinds were ordered for a business and I will be looking at them for my home.
Sizes were perfect