My Direct Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (49)

Quality blinds & good service

Clear detailed website. Ordering easy with plenty of information at each step. Having chosen from free samples meant blinds arrived looking just as I expected. Perfect fit - easy. Highly recommend.

BannoBunny

BannoBunnySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great quality at a great price!

Great product selection on an easy to navigate site. I had measured & ordered my blind within 5 minutes. So pleased with the blind. It's absolutely perfect and very high quality for a great price. Excellent service and communication meant that I stayed up to date until I received my blind. Highly recommended

Eileen

EileenSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

After contacting Aaron, we were able to purchase exactly the right items for our required application, & solve our time dilemma. This included contact emails from Aaron letting me know where we. We’re up to with the progress of our order.

James

JamesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Service

Recently ordered 2 Venetian blinds just before Xmas. Arrived in very good time. The quality was very good with one issue. One of the blinds was too short. I contacted the company and they checked my order and confirmed the mistake was at their end. They re-ordered the correct size and delivered accordingly. Extremely impressed with the service and very quick response to their error. Congratulations will definitely use this company again.

M Ruthven

M RuthvenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy with all aspects

From the ease of use of the website, the speed at which samples were sent out, the range of options to choose from to make sure everything colour matches, the speed of delivery despite us ordering hours before the cut off for Xmas delivery, the helpful staff we spoke to when enquiring about delivery and the quality of the actual blinds themselves. Unbeatable in all areas. Thank you.

Valentine

Valentine

Great service and product

Great service and product. I needed a bit of help figuring out the 6 roman blinds I ordered for a master bedroom so gave MyDirectBlinds a ring. Aaron was very helpful and double & tripled checked everything with production before finalising the ordering. Very happy with the end result and easy to install... Would highly recommend and use again.

Ned

Ned

Absolutely amazing!

We recently built our forever home to turn key.
This included roller blinds. I always had my heart set on shutters. This amazing company was a dream come true for me.
Easy to measure, order and install.
I'm currently doing room by room and yes, you guessed it, they are transforming our beautiful house. I can't thank these guys enough for their quality products a d friendly staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast Delivery, Good Price.

Good turnaround on manufacture and delivery, very reasonably priced as well but two rollers arrives damaged. I guess that could be a freighting issue but more packaging may have helped.

NJC
NJC

It’s all good, I received my items 2 years ago and they’re working just fine. I was hoping for the $30 coupon for my comment though to order some more items. Thanks!

anne h.

anne h.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful results.

Wonderful product, installed ourselves. I loved the fabric in the luxe range and bought the Aspen after reviewing the free samples. Quick delivery and helpful staff especially with regards to discount of large order. Would recommend this company.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, great service!

We ordered plantation shutters for the front of our house and they are perfect. Very easy to measure and submit details to the website where they are then made to measure. Straightforward to fit and they look great. Can't fault the quality for the price. Will purchase again for other windows in the house.

Excellent customer service!

We had an issue with delivery. I contacted Aaron at customer support by email. He quickly responded and sorted out the problem with the freight company immediately. We are very happy repeat customers.

Great company and product

Just wanted to say thank you for such a great customer experience. From the free samples to multiple calls just to double check items, fast to make and post them, great price and finally a fantastic product that was so simple to install! Very happy customers here, we will be ordering more from your company.

Gail

GailPilbara, WA

Would buy again!

I was quite surprised with the quality! They fit perfect and do the job they where intended for in our caravan. Good delivery time to Port Hedland Western Australia. Very affordable and after pay was a big bonus!

JenB

JenBNortheast, VIC

Great Service and Great Product

Purchased a Plantation Shutter for ensuite. Aaron was very helpful to ensure I had the right measurements and all the correct details. Shutter arrived in around 8 weeks which was as expected. I was initially concerned that the dimensions weren't right but Aaron explained that adjustments are made to allow for fitting. We installed ourselves and I would recommend two people to install but it was pretty easy. Shutter is well made and good quality. Looks Great!

fantastic blinds

ordering online was a breeze, great communication.
we're are absolutely wrapped with the easy of fitting them.
we love the colour, and the blockout works brilliant.
the blinds look awesome in the new windows.
would like to thank My Direct Blinds for their service and a
top notch product.
would definitely buy from you again.
thanks muchly, K.G.

what a great product

I ordered a pelmet off your company a couple of weeks ago , it said i your add that it would take 4 to 6 weeks to come, to my surprise it was here last week and i put it up today. What a great quality pelmet i received, great fabric and workmanship, looks great. we will be telling everyone about your great company and quick service, thanks again, Alby and Tanya.

Matt H.

Matt H.Sydney, NSW

Great Curtains

Thanks for the response and explanation- as well as the quick turnaround once the material arrived.

They look amazing and finished off our renovation brilliantly

Matt

After reading all of the reviews online and doing our research - we placed an order for one set of curtains on 18 August - and have heard nothing since - no update or contact. Seriously unimpressed!

JulesP

JulesPIvanhoe

Excellent day night blinds. Easy installation.

Great customer service, quality and value. Samples helpful and quick delivery. Easy installation .
Would highly recommend my direct blinds. Quick delivery to queensland. Great value and quality +++++
Very happy customer.

Julia

JuliaGriffith

Inexpensive and excellent quality.

Jane Barratt

Jane BarrattWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love my shutters. Great quality, easy to install and fabulous customer service from Aaron.

The website made it so easy to choose the correct shutter style and sizes. One shutter was damaged in transit so they replaced it as part of their policy without me even having to ask. Aaron was very responsive to emails and phone calls. Absolutely love the shutters. They have transformed the house, make it look stylish and no more Venetian blinds flapping in the wind. We installed them ourselves and they were quick and easy to install. Have recommended My Direct Blinds to numerous friends who have asked where we got the shutters from. Top quality, great price.

Review collected in partnership with My Direct Blinds