My Lasting Bouquet

My Lasting Bouquet

Amazing purchase. Absolutely loved it!!!

The rose arrived in perfect condition. The box it came in was gorgeous and I even received a little necklace as a surprise gift with it. Thank You so much

AMAZING

This rose, without a doubt, is one of the best things I've purchased for the quality of the product. Delivery, exceptional, I got the roses within 24 hours, packaging phenomenal. I got a rose for my girlfriend and she was lost for words in amazement of her rose. Overall, it is an absolutely flawless product in every way possible.

love my roses

My fiancé bought me a Lasting Belle after months and months of me tagging him on Facebook. The rose is absolutely breathtaking. The packaging is gorgeous- matte black with gold foiling. He usually buys me roses only arrangements and they usually die within a few days. I love the fact that this roses has lasted over a year now and it is a constant reminder of our anniversary.
I have been in touch with my lasting bouquet several times to ask questions and they have always been so attentive to my requests.
Keep up the great work guys! Would give them 10 stars out of 5 if I could.

Non-Existent Customer Service

Placed an order in January 2019, the order was supposed to arrive in a week. It is now May and still no order. I have emailed the company multiple times throughout the last months with zero response.

Store LocationOnline

Excellent customer service and quality second to none

I was worried spending over $1000 on my proposal roses for my girlfriend. I sent an email through to my lasting bouquet and received a phone call in literally 6 minutes.
I spoke to Jess who discussed rose colour options and different arrangement options to surprise my wife to be.
The quality of the roses are amazing. They were delivered at 10AM exactly a second I requested.the packaging is immacualte and I can say i have never received roses packaged this well before.
I love this brand and defiantly will be back for more. Keep up the good job guys!

Great service Great Products

I ordered a lasting belle from this website last week and it arrived exactly on the due date that I chose. When I was called following an inquiry email about the product and delivery, Tina answered all my queries promptly and in a kind manner. The rose itself is breathtaking and I’ve received countless compliments. Will definitely be buying from here again

Store LocationMy lasting bouquet

False Advertising

I attempted to place an order with the company on Friday 3rd of May as I saw a $10 off promotion come up on my Facebook account for that day. The discount code didn't work so I contacted My Lasting Bouquet via Facebook to let them know. The person I messaged with seemed nice and provided me with another code. This code didn't work either so I questioned whether or not there was a minimum spend or something that I was unaware of. It turns out that there was a minimum spend and a use by date. The date on the website was incorrect and the condition 'on any purchase' listed on the website was also incorrect. I wasn't happy but gave them the benefit of the doubt as mistakes do happen. The website also stated on more than one page that they offered 'next day delivery' and that sounded amazing as Mother's Day was one week away now! I placed my order on Sunday May 5th and selected 'Tuesday 7th May' as my requested delivery date (they give you an option at checkout). I stayed home to receive my package and it never came. It was not sent via special courier as the website implies. My parcel was received on the 13th of May, 9 calendar days after my purchase AFTER Mother's Day. It was obviously sent via normal Australia Post services (another misleading statement). I messaged the company again on the same chat window as I had previously and I have not received a reply. This company appears to be using false advertising techniques to make sales. This is very disappointing.

Absolutely disgusting service

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I ordered something last Wednesday expecting next day delivery like it states on the website. One week later and I still haven’t gotten my order. They provided me with a fake tracking number and will not reply or respond to any emails, calls, social media requests. This company is good for taking money and scamming people. Do not use their service.

Store LocationWebsite

Absolutely gorgeous!

I had got this rose for my mums birthday as a suprise. She absolutely loved it. It was beautiful from the rose in the glass dome to the card even the gorgeous packaging. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a gift to their special someone.

My wedding day gift - made me one extremely happy bride!

I received a personalized lasting bouquet rose on my wedding day as a gift from my husband. I cannot tell you how beautiful this arrangement is! It needs to be seen to be believed! Thank you for making my day that extra special! Such a beautiful addition to our home!

Beauty and the beast

I got a surprise delivery today, it was the most beautiful pink rose in a big glass dome. I have never seen something so beautiful in my life, definitely a beauty and the beast kind of love

Flowers for baby girl

We received these beautiful lasting roses from a friend to celebrate our baby girls new arrival. They look so beautiful in her room and I love the marble vase! So special

Perfect! Worth every dollar!

These products are amazing! I have gifted and been gifted MLB and they are honestly the best gift and best value for money. I've had my box of roses for close to 2 years now and it's still as good as new! Highly recommend!

Worst company and customer service ever!!

I wanted to purchase something special for my best friend as she was leaving our place of employment and i thought this would be the perfect gift for her to have sitting on her new desk. I seen on the Facebook page that it said if ordered before 4pm it would come to Adelaide metro next day delivery, i ordered Monday it's now Thursday and my colleague/best friend has left and still no delivery. I have emailed them multiple times and not one reply. I am so angry as now i couldn't give my friend get going away present, i am out of pocket and i have no goods. This place wouldhave to be the worst place i have ever dealt with and i will be taking this further and making it known how horrible they are.

Lasts more than just a year

After I dropped many hints on Facebook that I’d love to be gifted a rose, I was gifted 2 roses by both family and friends for my birthday in May 2017. Both roses still look as perfect today as the day I received them, almost 2 years later.

The lasting bouquet that last forever

My husband bought me the lasting bouquet for our anniversary. I love it very much! It has been 3 years and I am really amazed that the rose is still in good condition!

It is so beautiful !

It is incredibly stunning & a lovely gift to share with a loved one to show how much you care! & it truly lasts a very long time! I live roses & to have on that doesn’t fade or die!!

Amazing company with amazing products

Can’t explain how pleased I am with this company and with the quality of their products! Obviously I was very hesitant in spending on roses that I have not seen in person before paying. The company was so open and welcoming when answering all my questions and queries. Not only were they quick to answer emails, giving me responses in less than a day but the quality of their flowers was fantastic!

You definitely get more than what you are paying for and the roses look just as luxurious and expensive as you see them online! I can’t express my gratitude to ‘My Lasting Bouquet’ for their patience in responding to all my questions and for the amazing roses that I have received!

Would definitely order again and am going to be recommending this to all my friends!

Excellent Product

Ordered this product over 1 1/2 years ago for a special occasion and it’s still looking great, not one petal has fallen or discoloured.
Can’t fault the product or the company.
Well worth the money.

Good quality roses but terrible customer service

Brought this for an 18th Birthday and the delivery came on time but the the roses were wrong coloured (the quality of the roses look good though). After a month of endless emails and messages (instagram and facebook), [name removed] has apologised and responded saying she would fix the order as soon as they have the colour I want in stock. UPDATE: Its been over a month since her reply but still no update or follow up on replacement. Would not recommend getting different coloured roses or from here in general.