My Lasting Bouquet

My Lasting Bouquet

• Incentivised Review Yes (8%) · No (92%)

Words are too little.

I recently bought a My lastimg bouquet love heart box. When the pacakge arrived on the correct date i was amazed at the quality of the rose (Straight out of heaven). I desplayed it on my kitchen bench and whenever my friends come over they are assonished they started asking me questions. When i told them it lasts a yrar their jaw droppd. Overall looking forward next year.

2 years on and its amazing!

My husband proposed to me 2 years ago and he put the ring on one of the petals on the base. The rose is still beautiful till this day. I have ordered from them several times and I can honestly say I have never been so impressed by a floral company before. Their customer service is one of the best I have ever experienced and the quality of everything is amazing.
Packaging is always perfect and they always go above and beyond each and every time. Thank you for creating such a gorgeous product!!

GORGEOUS!

Gorgeous
Their products are just stunning!! This is the second time I purchase one of my lasting bouquets products and all I can say is WOW !The top quality of the roses and the packaging just shows the great effort My lasting bouquet puts to make their products outstanding. Even the personalized plaque and envelope that it came with was very appealing ! The rose was ordered and delivered on the same day and I am so glad I chose My Lasting Bouquet. I am extremely happy with the customer service as they addressed all my questions in just a few minutes and I highly recommend My lasting bouquet.

Thaaib M.

Thaaib M.Australian Capital Territory

There is not one word that describes the quality. There are infinte

I heard about My Lasting Bouquet when i was over at my friends house and i saw the rose. I was blown away by the built quality and i asked him what is was he explained it was A MLB rose. When i got home i hopped on my computer and ordered a lasting belle. I had Questions about this rose and the company dressed all my questions in the nick of time. The package arrived on time and on the correct date. When it arrived it was beautiful. I know my opinion doesn't matter but i would by again.

Roses

I have had multiple deliveries from here and they always AMAZE me each and every time. In love with these products and will always order from here. I’ve had a bunch that have lasted over two years. Keep doing what you do guys because your work is amazing !!

Love the attention to detail

I had a box of rosed delivered this morning to my mothers home. She absolutely loved it. I have bought so many different rose arrangements in the past and this is the most special by far. I love the fact that she can keep it for ages. Cant wait to buy her another one!!

The perfect gift.

Bought a rose for my sister for Christmas and she loves it! The rose itself is gorgeous and the packaging was amazing. Contrary to other reviews, I found their customer service one of the best I've ever experienced, and the delivery was super quick (literally overnight). Would definitely recommend!!

This tribe of mine

This tribe of mineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely STUNNING

My little lasting bouquet rose in silver
Is absolutely stunning and looks perfect hanging on my Christmas tree. It gives it that extra special touch. I highly recommend this product as it will last for at least a year. Its honestly so beautiful and perfect for gifting x

Vicki B

Vicki BWestern Australia

Disgusting

Ordered on 25th November for delivery by 5th December, should have received no later than 29th according to their delivery times, tried contacting them several times, email, messenger...nothing, not one response. Reported them to fair trading NSW and emailed them advising them of this, surprise, I got a response FINALLY, ,wanted to know why I wanted a credit lol, umm maybe because they never arrived? Was told they would look into. To cut a long story short, after a lack of communication and no responses only after being threatened with going to fair trade did they respond. In my opinion, this company is unprofessional and do not care. How they are still operating is beyond me, I should have read reviews beforehand. NEVER AGAIN!!

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely love them!

The perfect gift delivered right to your door. These are beautiful real roses that last over a year. They are completely personalised and arrive with a custom beautiful letter with a message of your own choice. Will definately be back for more and highly recommend them. This is money well spent!

Leo A

Leo AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The reaction is worth tenfold what I paid!!

My Lasting Bouquet delivered on exactly what was promised. Their roses are beautiful & no delays on delivery. The reaction I received was worth every dollar spent plus sum. The days of buying normal flowers are done for me.

Store Locationwww.mylastingbouquet.com.au

Buyers beware

Received a belle rose with glass sorrounding turned up broken with wrong spelling emailed 4 times with no response ended up driving to shop from newcastle only to find a empty shop in beverly hills do not buy anything from this shop

• +2
Store LocationBeverly hills

Matt

Avoid! Unless you want your occasion missed?

Not happy

Not happyHunter Region, NSW

Disgusting

This company refuses to take responsibility for their faulty items and just ignores all communication after multiple emails and online requests for 7 months straight. Not a professional company at all.

Store LocationMy Lasting Bouquet online store

This is perfect

Theres nothing more universal than sending flowers to show someone you care and love them.
I really love the color, box, looks fresh and how its delivered on the time
It was wonderful gift

I bought sister and she loved it.

I am just a simple folk living in a one story apartment living with my sister that can't move. My wife broke up with me and I struggle to provide health care for my sister. I recently got a job as chef and I made enough money to buy my sister a dome like in beauty and the beast. She is a real fan. The look in her eyes as I bought it to her. I felt happenes in my hearts.

Silvana

SilvanaPerth, WA

Useless service zero rating

Terrible service!! No customer service, unable to contact, no phone number listed and They do not reply to any emails. I wont use again and would not recommend to anyone. Very disappointing

Worst service

If I could give no stars I would. Purchased a gift for someone valued at $228 3 weeks ago and not yet received it . They will not respond to any of my messages to where abouts it is and what the tracking number is. Please beware of where you purchase things from. A lot are scams like this company . Shocking . There is no number to contact them on either. Worst company I have ever dealt with.

Store LocationOnline store

Becky Bahama

Becky BahamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

18 months and its just as beautiful as the day I received it!

Ive had my beautiful red rose for 18 months now, and its as perfect and vibrant as the day I received it. My now Husband, gave it to me when he proposed and it was simply the most wonderful gift, inscribed with - will you marry me - I love it and it looks like Ill have a long time to keep loving it!!!
Thank you for such a beautiful product.

DeeSydney, NSW

Best service and amazing products

I cannot bring to e plain the amazing and prompt service I have received
They have supplied me with beautiful items 3 in the last 3 months and I have been so grateful for it