My Lasting Bouquet

My Lasting Bouquet

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Best service and amazing products

I cannot bring to e plain the amazing and prompt service I have received
They have supplied me with beautiful items 3 in the last 3 months and I have been so grateful for it

Professional

My wife absolutely love the flowers I buy her from My lasting bouquet She has a collection now, as a guy its so hard to buy the perfect flowers but my lasting bouquet made it so easy for me. There flowers actually last longer than a year. The first time I bought flowers from them was way over a year ago and they still look like I bought them yesterday

Store LocationSydney store

Chyara

Chyara

Beautiful

A friend got a bouquet delivered for my birthday and while there was problems with the delivery and getting here later than she ordered, It is absolutely stunning and couldnt be more happier with the way the look. Definitely worth it if you are looking to get some.

Claire D

Claire DSydney, NSW

My favourite roses!! Such beautiful staff

I have loved these roses since they came out back in 2014. I purchased my first Belle back then and it is still in my house until this day. I have seen other companies that do the exact same thing and MLB is by far the best. The shipping times are so quick, the quality can not be flawed and their customer service is a delight to deal with. I have asked to have orders delivered the same day within hours and they have done it endless times without any additional charges. Their passion is truly reflected in each and every piece they make.

Erika H.

Erika H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely Disgusting Service/ Stay Away at all Costs

Ordered a personalised bouquet to be delivered internationally for my best friend’s Father’s funeral. The item never showed & the merchant won’t respond to FB, Insta or email (they don’t have a phone number which is very sus!) I contacted Afterpay as that’s how I paid & after a “nudge” from Afterpay they responded once that they would give me a full refund but when asked when I could expect the refund they have yet again disappeared from all correspondence. Absolute thieves! $300 down the drain & more importantly no flowers made it to the funeral. I have never been so disgusted with a company (if you can call it that) before. Will be lodging a complain with Fair Trading.

Store LocationMy Lasting Bouquet

Tay

Tay

Absolutely crap

The product only lasted 2 months and they refused a refund and stopped replying to my emails. They said the would test them for a problem before a refund but never collected them and stopped answering me.

amylgalea

amylgaleaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic disgusting

Very pathetic never ever again they didn’t reply at all and ignored afterpay didn’t try and chase it up at all no excuse and very poor communication never order anything from this company

Store LocationNsw

Perfect!!

The service was amazing and the best!! Even though i ordered it last min they made it happen and it was quick! It arrived before i even expected and the flowers are beyond perfect!! Would highly recommend.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Stay away. Absolutely disgusting service.

Spent over $250 on a product which still has not arrived. Tried to call the number on the website and seems to be disconnected. Sent 3 emails so far and have only just after the third recieved a response advising they will pass on my inquiry to the account representative. 8 hours have gone by and srill no reply.

STAY away. If you want to actually recieve a product dont buy from them

latifa m.

latifa m.Sydney, NSW

Gorgeous roses

Wowww your products are gorgeous, I love how they last for a long period of time yet they don’t go old nor change colour. My friend purchased one a while ago and yet it still looks beautiful. And they are very affordable

Mum LOVED it!!

The Belle Rose looks absolutely stunning! My mother received it as a gift and she fell in love with it. Beautiful centerpiece on the dining table or display for the entryway

Sharliez

SharliezSydney, NSW

Beauty at it's finest

I've sent the hot pink belle rose as a 40th birthday gift previously and I know my friend loved hers.
I've been lucky enough to recieve two of these beauties as well; The Red Belle Rose from my dad for my birthday because of my love of Beauty & the Beast and the other the Pink Belle Rose with the Mini Belle as a mothers day gift from my fiance. Both are divine and both have held their vibrant colours and bring a smile to my day. xox

Jayme

JaymeVictoria

The love put into these flowers astounds me. there beautiful.

These flowers sit in the heart of my room for me to admire every time I walk in. I look at them and hope that they somehow last longer than a year.

Jack

Jackgreenacre

The Built Quality is amazing and I wasn't expecting this.

It is the perfect baby gift!

I had one of the Belle roses delivered to my sisters hospital for the birth of my niece.
The rose was ordered and delivered on the same day (a favour they did for me without charging any additional fees). The rose is amazing! The packaging is perfect and the Personalsied plaque was the icing on the top of the cake! 5 stars across the board! Thank you so much for the beautiful rose that continues to sit in her nursery 7 months later.

Perfect mother’s day gift

I got a box for mother’s day and it arrived on time and in perfect condition! Would definitely order from My Lasting Bouquet again due to the great experience with their product and service!

Karly Rose

Karly RoseMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely beautiful! Perfect gift for the one you love.

Got this as a gift for my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it as do I. Perfect way to express your love for someone that you love and appreciate. Thanks!

Emma B.

Emma B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

My husband tried to surprise me with a wedding gift from this company. They failed to honour his request of a plain box that wouldn't spoil the surprise - they promised this had been done. They tried to fix this error by offering a complimentary smaller gift (which we had no need for) we asked for the value to be refunded, then they ignore you... 3 emails later and no response. They initially 'apparently' missed the first email of disappointment.

Emel

EmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So in love!

I received my lasting belle almost 2 years ago as a wedding anniversary gift from my husband and I absolutely love it! Adds a a touch of luxury where ever I put it and it still looks exactly the same as the first day! So so pleased in every way, it’s definitely met my expectations and more!! Thank you My Lasting Bouquet for making gifting roses so effortless.

Jacinta I

Jacinta IGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

disgraceful company

Their website is a lie and a scam. They’ll take your money and not send your product of they’ll send it weeks too late! Do not order from here! Stay clear of this ‘company’ they won’t even answer your emails.

Perfect

I was a bit sceptical after seeing the reviews for this website however I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, my package did arrive a week later however that was at fault of Australia post and not my lasting boutique. When I complained about it the team offered to send me a free gift! Amazing customer service - I found instagram is the best way to contact them. Now the product is undeniably beautiful the bouquet is stunning, high quality and will be guaranteed to take away any girls breathe. I would highly recommend. Will be buying again!

Store LocationMy lasting boutique