A Quality Australian Made Product

I love these products! I recently ordered a teething ring and two bibs for my new granddaughter. These products are well made, the fabric used is of a good quality and best of all they are made here in Australia. Luisa was easy to communicate with, quick to respond and delivery was prompt. I will happily recommend these products to others and look forward to making further purchases in the future.

Dani Rose

Dani RosePerth, WA

Best best gift!

I couldn’t be happier! I sent these adorable gifts to my cousin (who just had her first baby). I’m living in Zambia and couldn’t be with her, in my order review I wrote a little ‘note’ to go in to the card, Luisa emailed me regarding the note and sent through this picture of everything! Such great service and I’m obsessed with the products - thank you thank you! Xx

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so happy you love our products and I hope your cousin does too. Thanks again! Regards Luisa

K Tassone

K TassoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

handmade with love

Purchased the dribble bibs. It was important for us to have something that was organic and safe especially being around bub’s neck. Lovely designs and the fabric feels like good quality. Customer service was also fantastic.
Highly recommended.

Brianna

Brianna

Fabulous small business!

Luisa and her small business is simply amazing! The service was exceptional, she kept in touch and the baby journal was exactly what I ordered and arrived on time.

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Hi Brianna, thank you so much and I'm so happy you liked the customer service, delivery and book. I really appreciate the feedback. Regards Luisa

I bought a journal. It was shipped promtly and Luisa emailed me to let me know it was on it's way and when it was expected to arrive. It arrived on time and was packed with a lot of care.

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Hi Stacey, thanks for taking the time for writing a review and that you appreciated the customer service and packing. Regards Luisa

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

Beautiful products!

Luisa has made some beautiful items as per our order. I love the burping cloths and the bibs are also such a great design. Most impressed and appreciative! Highly recommend. And wonderful and personal customer service.

Beautifully made products!

Luisa was very quick to process the order and kept me in the loop with delivery. The burb cloths and matching bibs had just arrived and they are so incredibly well made! They were also packaged so nicely and I cannot be happier. Thanks so much Luisa!

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Hello Michelle, thank you so much for your beautiful comments, I really do appreciate it. I'm so happy you love the burp cloths and bibs and you appreciated the packing and customer service. Thanks again! Regards Luisa

A beautiful gift for our friends newborn baby

We purchased some bibs for our friends who are welcoming a new baby. These arrived quickly, are beautifully made and support a lovely Australian small business. Thank-you Luisa.

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Hi Bianca, thank you so much for your feedback, it's great that you support small Australian made businesses! I'm also happy you loved the bibs. Thank you! Regards Luisa

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

burpcloths

Thank you so much Luisa for your beautiful handmade products. The burp cloths especially are very soft and stylish! Your service was so professional and friendly and delivery prompt.

Hi David,
Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciate the positive review. I'm really happy you loved the burp cloth and customer service. Thanks again for your support. Regards Luisa

Find out how My Little Love Heart compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Beautifully presented, will fit the bill nicely

Ordered a baby journal for my Daughter in law, was exactly what was needled. Packed well and arrived promptly with no fuss.

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Thank you Bernadette for your lovely comments and I hope your daughter in law gets lots of use form her baby journal. Regards Luisa

Shae

ShaeWimmera, VIC

Fabulous quality and gorgeous goodies

I recently bought some bibs, dribble bibs and teether from My Little Love Heart and I was beyond impressed. The quality is superb. The dribble bibs are so absorbing and fit beautifully around my 5 month olds neck. I have been searching everywhere for bibs like this as most don’t fit correctly or don’t absorb the dribble or aren’t nice colors but these are just gorgeous. I will be shopping here again. Well done My Little Love Heart, your products are so beautiful.

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Thank you so much Shae for your kind words. I am so happy you loved the quality of our products. I'm glad they fit so well and they are absorbing all the dribble. Thanks once again, I really appreciate the feedback. Regards Luisa

Shelbi

ShelbiGippsland, VIC

LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and service! Fast, friendly, personable. Wish I knew about this brand with my first born! The patterns are super cute and the fabric top quality.

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Thank you Shelbi for your kind words and feedback. So happy you are happy with your purchase and service! Regards Luisa

Megan

MeganPerth, WA

Love this store!

Amazing service! So personalised and quick! I received an email saying my order was on its way On Monday and I should receive it by Friday and I got it the following day! Will order from here again for my Natursutten products. Thank you!

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Hi Megan, I'm so happy that you received the order so quickly and you had a pleasant shopping experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Regards Luisa

Laurs

Laurs

Cute milestone cards

Bought the milestone cards for my wee boy. The communication was clear and product is as expected. Very happy customer :)
Picture of a couple of the cards below for reference.

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Hi Laura, Thank you for the review and so happy you like the product. I love the photo you have added too! Thanks and Regards Luisa

Jennifer

Jennifer

Two babies bibs for overseas

My Little Love Heart provided personalised service efficiently. I was very happy with the communication I received and the lovely way my gift was handled and sent to a family member who lived overseas. I would recommend this business to others.

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Thank you Jennifer for adding a review and providing feedback. I hope your family member overseas loves the gift! Regards Luisa

Find out how My Little Love Heart compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Fast shipping, amazing customer service & beautiful quality!!

Received our order really fast and the customer service has been wonderful - keeping you posted until they arrive at your door. The designs are so cute, a great price point and the quality is fantastic! So happy to support this wonderful local business.

Fantastic!

Beautiful, well-made bibs and the Customer Service was above and beyond.
Great selection of colours and patterns, and thick enough that your drooling baby doesn't need a new bib every 2mins. They wash easily and don't fade.
Will definitely be adding one to all my friends' future baby presents.
I also love that they are made locally.

Amazing service!

My little love heart offer such quality goods. I ordered two dummies and they came within two days! Luisa kept me informed along the way. Will order through them again!

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Thank you so much Emilie for the review. I'm so happy you had an enjoyable shopping experience with you and the goods arrived so quickly! Regards Luisa

RMC

RMCMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Beautiful!

I highly recommend My Little Love Heart.
- Fantastic customer service
- Prompt and friendly communication
- Product was made, packaged and delivered quickly
- Absolutely beautiful products with a variety of items to choose from

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Thank you for your lovely words. I appreciate the feedback and so happy that you had a pleasant experience shopping with us! Regards Luisa

Stacey H

Stacey HMackay

Exceptional customer service

Highly recommend My Little Love Heart! It’s the only place in Australia that stocks the dummy my son cannot live without.

Luisa always keeps me updated with my order progress and have never had any dramas.

Luisa F.My Little Love Heart

Thank you Stacey for your kind words. So happy you appreciate our customer service and your son loves the Natursutten dummies.