3.9 from 2,598 reviews

3.9

2,598 reviews

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Quick , Professional and genuinely nice guys !!!!

Had a 4 bedroom house . Guys were extremely professional, quick and friendly. Helped with additional moving of items into storage also . Were very careful with everything and continually went out of their way to help with anything we asked . Will 100% be using My Moovers again in the future . Cannot recommend them highly enough !!!!!

Excellent job

Amrinder gill and danishvir singh both very efficient and polite and careful. They had some very heavy items and dealt with all of the movements with quick success & it was service with a smile which makes the move so much more pleasant!

Great fast easy move!

Moved from a 3bedroom, 2 bathroom plus theatre and outdoor furniture. The two blokes who did our move were fast, safe and very respectful. They removed all furniture and also placed it in the new house. Friendly and quality service!

Steveb

StevebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This has to be the worst example of service and exploitation

Moving a 4 bedroom house and 30 years of our goods. Confirmed and reconfirmed an 8 ton truck and sure enough what turns up is the budget truck special. It is absolutely staff exploitation from the start. No amount of attempting to resolve on the day will get you anywhere. PLEASE don’t use for your big moves

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

Thank you for the move.

Deep and Ricky were really nice, helpful. We just had a hard time because of insufficient tools
I have a 2 bedroom apartment.
It was a Short distance move, same area.
The move took a little bit of time because of insufficient tools, otherwise everything was good.

Peta

PetaSydney, NSW

Fast and fabulous

We moved from a two bedroom unit into a two bedroom terrace house in Sydney. Both properties had steep narrow stairs. The guys were amazing, friendly and so well mannered. They were so fast and so organised, it was easily the best move I had experienced, on time and on budget. I absolutely recommend this service.

Steph McGovern

Steph McGovernGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great movers, quick and professional

Great movers. Quick and professional. Only issue was head office obviously didn’t speak to the guys on the ground, made it very clear many times there would be 2 pick up locations and one drop off location. On the day the movers didn’t get told this, we were lucky everything fit on the truck (only just). Otherwise quick and professional, well priced.

Ayman Soliman

Ayman SolimanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very bad experience and service

My booking was the 6 ton truck at 7am.
But they arrived at 8am with the 4 ton truck. That cased more time trying to fit most of my stuff in the truck. Of course it didn't fit everything and I had to hire someone else to pick up the rest of my stuff. I paid extra money.
Very bad service and never recommend them at all. Never to use them again.

Terrible service.

I never recommend this Indian company to anyone.
Didn't turn up for the appointment at all. Not even a phone call until we called up and checked on them. One and half hours later they turned up.
They were ridiculously slow. Stretching time...!! It was only around 2.5 hours job (1 bedroom apartment , Ten minutes - short distance) but they took 4 hours with our help of moving things to their truck. Otherwise we may have to pay 6+ hours...
Also they left our fridge outside (next to their truck) when it was raining and it got wet.
And got missing a leg on new sofa.
They were not even wearing masks or gloves as promised. They were not professional or responsible at all.

Sindhu S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service...fraud people!!!

• +13
Delon

DelonSydney, NSW

Job well done

Deep and his colleague did an excellent job moving my house today. They were friendly, efficient and took good care of my stuff. Keep up the good work guys. All the best!

Great job

The job was really great ,
This was my first time , I used My Movers & they were fantastic .
Many thanks to My Movers & the team For great service .
I will not hesitate to use My Movers again .

ManishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Totally un professional . No looking after clients

Very hard workers

Very hard workers, truck wasn’t big enough for what I told operator I would need and no tail lifter or ramp meant I had to leave a couple of heavy things behind and organise alternative methods which was annoying.

Gia D

Gia DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great Service. 4 Bedroom house. Very careful moving my furniture and delivery to new address. When a t new house asked and placed furniture were we needed it to go.

Rebecca W.

Rebecca W.Perth, WA

Speedy move

Relocated a one bedroom house across the suburb. the two Indian gentleman were polite and packed the two loads into the truck quickly and unloaded where I requested items without concern. there was no breakages or damage to which I was very pleased to report.

Miss T

Miss TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service!

4 bedroom move. On time. From the time I called, booking was made easy. Efficient movers who were helpful and very happy to get the job done! Will absolutely use again.

Great work by the team

We had two bedroom apartment to move from New Farm to Mango Hill. The apartment had no lift. I would say I got a great service from the movers and the administration team. Both the Indian boys who came that day were at great help. They were right on time, wearing correct PPE and keeping social distancing. They were humble and polite and took care of each other. There were no scratches to the furniture. No scratches to wall at the old and at the new property. I will reuse them again and recommend others for their move.

Karina G

Karina GPerth, WA

Professional

The guys arrived on time, and worked tirelessly and carefully to move a significant amount of household items (including a fridge, washing machine, tables, chairs, display cabinets, boxed goods etc). Nothing was broken. Service with a smile.

sougatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst experience ever.

Suzie

Suzieasked

I posted a review of My Moovers a couple of months ago. These people are atrocious, dishonest, dodgy and unbelievably unprofessional. They damaged my furniture (over $1500 worth of damage) and i've been trying to get compensation since. Neil (the complaints guy) keeps promising to compensate me and does not respond. I'm taking these guys to the NSW Claims Tribunal as they cannot continue to get away with this. Has anyone done this? Please consider joining me.

Dear Suzie,
As we can see in your ongoing case on our support portal has significant no. of extra damages added which are not related to the move. We had already considered the quotes for the damage happened during the move, and for additional damages have no evidence to support to your claim, which seems to be added intentionally to cover into the insurance.
We are happy to discuss this matter on another platforms as well. We accept the mistakes done during the moves but clearly do not consider the fake claims.

We hope you will be happy with the outcome of your case at the end, please be in touch with the compliance team.

Support|My Moovers

Jamie S.

Jamie S.asked

These people are absolute trash. Their staff intimated by girlfriend then asked for payment in cash so they didn't have to pay tax! Really bad movers as well. Took ages.

Has anyone else had an experience like this?

Hi Jamie,
As we had already cleared this point for your case. Your move was completed successfully without any issues. However, you raised your complaint after 35 days of job completion with new story, which is not justifiable.
We suggest you to check all the aspects at your end first to prove these points.

Support |My Moovers

ROD48

ROD48asked

Hi. I rang Ash in the accounts department regarding refund Of $200 deposit that was paid twice for Job 27362 and he advised that it was paid twice and would be refunded into my bank account but that two months ago and nothing has happened. Would you please check for me.
Rod Loosemore

Dear Rod,
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you, please reach us out at www.support.mymoovers.com.au and raise a support ticket. We will be resolving this matter on priority.

Support|My Moovers