VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...

KM T

KM TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SLOW! Milking time with moving and driving

Patricia B.

Patricia B.Sydney, NSW

Scammed

L.T.C

L.T.CSydney

Hard working, polite, lovely people

A 3 bedroom town house, with some large and cumbersome pieces. Moving only 1km away, started and finished on time even with steady rain all day. The men were professional and obliging. I would have given 5 stars, but a wieldy chair was left in the garage and a heavy marble patio table was left behind. I will need to hire more help to move these pieces.

Megan

MeganAdelaide

• SA

Terrible service, made moving even more stressful.

My Moovers M.My Moovers

Movers were good. HQ needs better PR skills.

My move was a simple 2 bedroom house over a short journey. It was scheduled for between 7-10am but i was notified it was delayed at 9am then at 12pm then again at 3pm. It would have been nice if I was told the reason my moved was significantly delayed in the first call.

Unprofessional

Retreat R.

Retreat R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Efficient

Dean Lynch

Dean LynchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Our king size bed and mattress have been damaged.

When we gave them to your driver they were dry. When we got them back they were soaking wet. The slats are likely to warp and the mattress is currently still wet and starting to smell.

We paid over $4,000 dollars for this and we would like to know how you are going to fix it.

We look forward to your response.

Duddles mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this removal service

We booked a truck size for a 3 bedroom home our truck couldn’t even fit our stuff in thank goodness we had a trailer. We waited over 6 1/2 hours for the truck after numerous calls telling us it was coming within the hour, then two hours. It was the most stressful move ever. Our wardrobe got scratched they were brand new, our Tv Cabinet has a chip out of it. They rang to demand payment just as the truck did the last delivery. Which I refused to pay until I got a discount. The poor truck drivers told us they only got the call an hour or so before. So obviously we were lied to from the start. Never will I recommend anyone to use them.

72136 was the invoice number

Andru R.Watson 2602, ACT

Great drivers (sub contracted) terrible business

Andru R.

Hi My Moovers - did you still intend to reach out to me to resolve the issues? Yet to hear anything!

Move to storage unit

Thanks for the great job Amal, you were punctual, polite, careful moving my belongings and very patient fitting everything into the small storage unit! Thanks again for all your help

Sharyn

SharynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They cancelled after I had held a carpark for over 2 hours! Had to hire & drive my own truck & beg family help.

Two bedroom apartment With minimal goods, and mainly large furniture. For an 80km move. Melbourne to West Gippsland. Involved stairs but otherwise easy access to premises. They Cancelled at last minute

Review

The worst company! Do not hire! Not punctual
and slow trying loading in order to clock more hours , customer service is rubbish , they subcontract anyone with the truck , will never use them again nor would recommend them. My husband and daughter had to move the furniture as the rate they were doing it , it would of taken even longer. Disgusting service.

Tayla Macdonald

Tayla MacdonaldSydney, NSW

Capable team

Move from Asquith to stanmore. Movers came on time. Unfortunately the recommended truck size was too small to fit all my items so I had to move some items myself. A few items were broken however the movers were friendly and professional. Really appreciated the courtesy checks from the office team during the day.

Michelle W.

Michelle W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, friendly

Moved 1 bedroom upstairs unit to downstairs unit over about 20 minute drive away. Arrived on time and worked quickly and carefully. Moved a flat China cabinet with no problems. Disassembled and reassembled the bed. Very pleased with service

Review collected in partnership with My Moovers

Michael P.

Michael P.

Solid job

Arrived on time, took care with fragile stuff, and were quite friendly. This was a two by two into the same, apartment living and inner city. I know the they have had some controversy in the past but I didn't experience any of that.

Excellent Company and Great Customer Service

Moving out of a 1 Bedroom apartment to another. The time slot given on the day of the booking was accurate. The 2 men were very polite and very professional and took care of all my items. Once completed the company called to make sure all went well.

Deborah

DeborahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gave me a hassle-free move from country Victoria to inner-city Melbourne!

The guys were friendly, helpful, and very careful with my antique furniture. They were patient too, when the loading bay at my new place wasn't opened by the manager. Kept me calm! Really made my life much easier having these two assist on the day, and very affordable rates.

Brian

BrianHunter Region, NSW

Good communication

Guys kept us informed where they were, which was good.
The hourly rate is PER PERSON so our bill was higher than expected as this was not explained.
However having said that, the guys were very friendly, courteous and efficient.

dibakar c.

dibakar c.

Horrible experience

Multiple items were damaged during the move. Scratches on Freeze, dining table and TV screen completely shatterd. A Refund amount was agreed upon and after almost a month, still waiting for the refund to arrive for the damages. Every time I call them up, the guy on the other side would say Accounts team is handling it.

Laxmi

Laxmiasked

My Moovers

I wrote a review before and the owner replied to share the contractor/ company name. So my husb Nirmal Thapa worked before for the company named Saka Laka pty ltd which is known as My Moovers and he used to get paid from the name anjanvi pty ltd. Later he gave 2 weeks notice to leave the job and they didn’t paid him the remaining money and blocked him from everywhere and we have all the proofs and i have heard this from lots of people that they haven’t paid the workers. So please don’t use this company for any kind of job.

Gen

Genasked

ACT

Hi I booked a move late Saturday because it was urgent and I didn't think I could get somebody else but on Monday morning cancelled the move as I did manage to get a different company. I emailed to let you know to cancel the move and to see about the refund of my deposit but have gotten zero response to no less than three emails now. This is in comparison to the barrage of unwanted contact I received when I enquired.
I hope your movers don't show up for the move because I won't be there. If you're going to refuse to give back the deposit the least you could do is confirm the cancellation and state outright you're refusing to do so. This behaviour simply confirms I was right to avoid using a company like yours in the first place.
Is my move cancelled? Am I getting my deposit back?

Ivana
Ivana

They won’t refund you. They’re a terrible scam company that is money hungry and takes your deposit and then is terrible to reach or deal with once the moneys taken

Micki

Mickiasked

QLD

Good afternoon, My move was in the first week of December and I was overcharged. I have emailed and phoned continually with no response or callback. I also posted a review, you replied to acknowledge it but I am still waiting on a refund, even a further response? Please confirm when I expect some action on my account regarding my refund??? I think waiting 3 months for a refund is a little extreme, considering you require payment immediately!! I await your reply!!

Get an answer from our members and My Moovers representatives