3.7

Verified WA
Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Change workers

Not professional, takes time and works very slow, also didn’t realise the travel charge fee which they didn’t mention on the first phone call. 1 worker asked way too many personal questions about my personal life and why I was moving. Felt very uncomfortable.
Corgiipip
CorgiipipSydney, NSW
BullCrapMoovers
BullCrapMoovers

BEWARE: Do Not Give This Useless Company A Cent

I think they might of purchased reviews to get there score up because this company is absolutely horrendous to deal with. The day of the move they had the address wrong (even though I called and got them to update to the correct address MULTIPLE times yet they still didn't update it correctly) and they took an extra 8 hours to get someone to get to the correct address. The actual movers were pretty crap as well and we had to move a lot of the stuff ourselves. Made our moving day a lot more stressful. Go with a reputable company like man with a van or something like that, the small savings you get going with this company is so not worth it. Hopefully they go bankrupt.
Karja
KarjaSydney, NSW
Anne
Anne

Amatures

An interstate move. They were 5 hours late. Damaged and scratched fridge wooden furniture. Broke 5 items that were in boxes. I found pieces of broken items. Several items missing
Suru
SuruSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified QLD

Public warning from QLD Government to avoid the dodgy My Moovers -

Please find the link above to the fair trading latest news. Please don't call them. I used their cleaning service for end of lease cleaning. They left the property uncleaned and deducted money from my account without consent.

Chris
Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never use this company!

Horrid company.
Booked them three months out of move date and on the day absolutely no sign of them. Called a week out to confirm we are all good for the date booked. Turned up 6 hours late!
The two guys who turned up dragged there heals through the whole move - because they get paid by the hour. We were only moving down the road - Altona to Altona!

I could guarantee all the positive reviews on here are fake!

Camilla
CamillaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Disgusting service

This company is disgraceful and highly recommend not to use them. They were unprofessional showed up with 2 workers and refused to take certain things like a pool table. Photos were provided of what was wanted to the removalists a couple of days before. I tried to ring the company and was repeatedly hung up on. I sent them an email saying how dissatisfied my family was and got no response. They then charged a surplus charged that was never in their terms and conditions and i disputed with my bank to get a partial refund.
Joe D.
Joe D.Sydney, NSW
  Verified NSW

Very bad customer service and business sense!

Called me 930 am moving day to say they would not be here until, between 2 and 3!! I was furious and couldn't believe they we're letting us down like this. It's stressful enough moving.

Emptying a 5 bedroom house at such a late hour didn't make sense to me, I had my 7 year old minded for the day and my wife and I off work for the day expecting to be in the new home by the evening. Very unprofessional and your just dealing with a lady on the phone who doesn't know whos driving the trucks....your just a number!!

Ended up renting a truck and we moved everything ourselves.

cerrydwen
cerrydwenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified QLD
Nick H.
Nick H.4 posts

Rubbish

These guys never bother turning up stay clear of these guys they are a rip off and didn't turn up . We had organised these guys to move house and they didn't even call just didn't turn up.

Adam B.
Adam B. · NSW

Do you pay for trucks drivers?

Laxmi
Laxmi · My Moovers

I wrote a review before and the owner replied to share the contractor/ company name. So my husb Nirmal Thapa worked before for the company named Saka Laka pty ltd which is known as My Moovers and he used to get paid from the name anjanvi pty ltd. Later he gave 2 weeks notice to leave the job and they didn’t paid him the remaining money and blocked him from everywhere and we have all the proofs and i have heard this from lots of people that they haven’t paid the workers. So please don’t use this company for any kind of job.

Dipesh A.
Dipesh A.

Please join the group and post the evidences you have so i will have a well equipped evidence to take a legal action.

Gen
Gen · ACT

Hi I booked a move late Saturday because it was urgent and I didn't think I could get somebody else but on Monday morning cancelled the move as I did manage to get a different company. I emailed to let you know to cancel the move and to see about the refund of my deposit but have gotten zero response to no less than three emails now. This is in comparison to the barrage of unwanted contact I received when I enquired.
I hope your movers don't show up for the move because I won't be there. If you're going to refuse to give back the deposit the least you could do is confirm the cancellation and state outright you're refusing to do so. This behaviour simply confirms I was right to avoid using a company like yours in the first place.
Is my move cancelled? Am I getting my deposit back?

Ivana
Ivana

They won’t refund you. They’re a terrible scam company that is money hungry and takes your deposit and then is terrible to reach or deal with once the moneys taken

Compare all My Moovers listings
CategoryFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture Removalists
Services OfferedInterstate Removals, Local Removals and StorageInterstate Removals, Local Removals and StorageInterstate Removals, Local Removals and StorageInterstate Removals, Local Removals and Storage
LocationsNSWQLDWASA