VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...

Scam Artists

Heather P.

Heather P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best move ever

Monty Mandip very friendly and efficient. Highly recommended please ask for this man.
Monty and his colleague were punctual and clearly experienced. Very careful with antique furniture, no damage sustained. Awesome.

Natasha

NatashaSouthwest, VIC

Raj and jass

These were very good which you sent to my home I appreciate their work I am happy to move the house with these guys I recommend to book these guys for the next time thanks

• WA

Do not use this company!

Criminal company ripping off Australians

• QLD

Never. Even rolled up ! Gave them 1 weeks notice and taken my deposit now will not answer my phone calls !people beware

I had my family friends waiting for them no truck turn up no phone calls from them very rude on phone they bloke my number so my friends used their phone and they answer

• QLD

Never turned up. Say the are turning up but dont !! shocking service!! Never get this company scammers

Moving suburbs in the Gold Coast
Never turned up !!! Shocking service. Say they will be there at a set time and just dont turn up a nd the take the deposit regardless

Justine

JustineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sidhu and Iqbal

The guys were very careful with the furniture. Would definitely recommend if you are considering moving.
The men were lovely and polite and delicate with my belongings, they where excellent lads.

Sofia

SofiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sidhu and Iqbal

Sidhu and Iqbhal did an amazing job with our move. Handled our stuff with care and did it without any delays. Good on you guys thank you for making our move easier :)

Steve B.

Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tarvinder and charandeep

Not a problem at all. Good friendly guys and fast work. They knew what they were doing. No breakages and stress free move. Perfect from door to door. Highly recommended.

Moving 1 bedroom house

1 bedroom apartment
Manly to Coogee
Started 1.5 hours late
Guys were good, arrived late but finished on time. No issue with the move, it was all good. Thanks for the move

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tarvinder and charandeep

Very professional, very nice, nothing broken or damaged, would recommend or use again. Took 3 Hours which was good, no complaints at all

This looks like spam I swear it’s not.

Good Job

I have a 2 bed remove in short distance. Great friendly stuff did a great job to remove my furnitures indamaged quickly. No extra charge apply finally so it is easy and transparent.

Great work, fast move

You guys were very careful with the furniture. Would definitely recommend if you are considering moving. Fast service, great effort on the sales team’s part as well trying to accommodate my needs

My Moovers M.My Moovers
Dee Lambert

Dee LambertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 bedroom move

Hard work very well fast service company team is good, great guys so accommodating would recommend. Work really well as a team. 4 bedrooms down to three wonderful job great!

They where awesome

The men where lovely and polite and delicate with my belongings, they where excellent. Everything was fast and efficient. Will definitely use this service again. Please thank the two men personally.

My Moovers M.My Moovers

Thanks for the awesome feedback.

Sasha A.

Sasha A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

6 hours late, a broken marble table, a budget rental truck

-2 bedroom appt move to a couple of suburbs over
-They were 6 hours late and very unprofessional and slow
-I called several times for an ETA and was put on hold and then repeatedly hung up on
-Completely overcharged (almost $500 dollars)
-Mishandled furniture resulting in a broken (priceless) marble table

• VIC

Naveen and Aakashdeep Singh were one time and pleasant. Very professional and friendly guys. Took the time to assist with pulling apart furniture. I will again use this company. Thank you!!!

Tarvinder and charandeep
Great service from start to finish. I would recommend them for anyone who needs to move house in and around Melbourne. Great job at a great price. Thank you guys

Was really good

This move move was local area into 2 bedroom place and was done within the hour, was simple and easy and done with little stress, happy with experience, would recommend.

Kiley C.

Kiley C.asked

My Moovers

Am I going to get my refund? It's been over a year, surely you could have sorted it out!

Marlene J.

Marlene J.asked

VIC

Would like to know how long will it take for someone from your company to return my 4 emails and phone call regarding the overcharging of $473.65 for my move last Monday 12th October I was quoted $130 p/h and you actually charged me $170 p/h with your driver clocking in at 8.30am for an 8am start when he actually didn't start till 9.15am. Waiting for the return of my money. I think this is really bad customer service when you don't reply to emails and you DON'T return money that wasn't yours (THEFT). I suppose after reading allot of your negative reviews regarding late starts, overcharging and not returning money I believe you will not rectify this issue. I will go to ACCC if that is unsuccessful I will contact Current Affairs I'm sure there is a story here. Very unhappy

Kym08asked

My Moovers

So many bad reviews. Should I be worried? I have booked a move Thursday.

Esther N.
Esther N.

One thing to be wary of is that in their terms and conditions on their receipt it says, and i quote “ We will not entertain any complaints once the drivers leaves the premises of either the pickup or drop off location.”.

If you have any issues, I’d recommend to withold payment until your issue is resolved. Good luck!

Helpful tip, Thank you.

Mitch
Mitch

I feel for you, it won't go well & your deposit is as good as gone.

I hope for your sake I'm wrong

Get an answer from our members and My Moovers representatives