My Side Series 6

Snooze Edition, King, Queen, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Aussie battler
Aussie battler Perth, WA

$5000 major sagging + regret

Bought a Myside mattress back in 2012 . Regrettably my wife and I sleep on different beds since 2013 , thanks to this purchase . Anyway the 10 year warranty which we just tried to lodge comes with a lot of red tape for a simple fault . Use a Broom measure this measure that before we send anyone out . Can’t be any stains take photo of frame measure the gaps blah blah blah . Anyway our defect can’t be cured with this nonsense. Literally the middle of the mattress has no support and sinks 13 inches with little weight on top. I would of been willing to clean the mattress professionally just for them to inspect , if they would just send a human out to look at it . Especially for $5000.

Purchased at Snooze for $5,000.00.

Mama56Perth, WA

Great at first then !!!!

Make a mattress that actually lives up to what you say. Started off great but after only 4 and 1/2 years ours is off to the tip. Two deep holes where we lay despite turning it as recommended. Gives no relief for my bad back, makes it worse. Excruciating hip pain which meant I had to sleep on a sheepskin to get relief. Complete waste of thousands of dollars. Rang the company, they hung up, says it all.

Purchased in September 2017 at Forty Winks for $4,000.00.

Other Mattresses

Best vacation sleep ever!

We are on vacation and stripped the bed to find the brand. I do not feel my husband move and the mattress does not tilt toward him. Firm but soft. Supportive but no pressure points. This mattress is several years old and has no sags. We WILL abut one when we get home.

Great bed!

My husband and I purchased this bed at snooze before it was discontinued, and I love it, we both love it! As a new mother I cannot stress enough how amazing this bed is, it helps with every pain in my body and just eases them. This bed is honestly the best thing.

Purchased in April 2018 at Snooze NSW, Bankstown.

This is perfect! I love my bed

I was lying on this bed at a hotel, it was the best bed I ha ever slept on, so I asked management and found out that all their beds were MySide. I haven't had a bad nights sleep since then! It really is a very very very good mattress. I tried lots of mattresses, like sleepingduck and other bed in box but nothing compares to this.

Purchased in August 2020 at Forty Winks for $4,000.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Racheal, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thanks for choosing a Myside bed, and we hope you enjoy it!

THANK YOU!

Oh my!!! This bed has saved my back!! Thank you so so much MySide, I tried so hard to find a good mattress for my back and I finally found it! I love this bed sooo much!

Purchased in October 2020 at Forty Winks.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Kerry, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thanks for choosing a Myside bed, and we hope you enjoy it!

Good zzzzz

I was skeptical to buy because of the reviews however when I layed on it in store I just was drawn to it! So I took a chance and bought it. It was the best thing I ever did! I haven't had a better nights sleep in my life. It is well worth the money

Purchased in June 2020 at Forty Winks.

Sleeping PositionBack
Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Jack, We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your new bed purchase. Thanks for supporting Myside. We hope to see you again in the future!

Cannot miss this bed!

I love it! I have had no back pain since purchasing this! Their customer support was great to work with when I needed some questions. But this bed!!! IT IS AMAZING! so comfy

Purchased in February 2019.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Milly, We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your new bed purchase. Thanks for supporting Myside. We hope to see you again in the future!

Love it!

This mattress is very good! I found it after sleeping on it at a holiday rental and oh my did I have the best sleep ever!! Now I can sleep like im always on holidays. It is very supportive and has maintained its shape and hasn't sagged. Customer service was great to deal with (I just had a few questions to ask them)

Purchased in December 2018 for $3,950.00.

Yezra B
Yezra BKowen 2620, ACT

Very good quality

It is very good quality, and worth the price. It is very soft it feels like you're sleeping on a dream. I dont want to leave my bed when I go away now!

Purchased in August 2015 at Snooze ACT, Canberra for $4,125.00.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sagged after 4 years

Sagged on both sides, back pain in the morning. Expensive. 10 year warranty means nothing. Wanted to buy Aussie, but very disappointed. Don't be sucked in by the salesman. Customer service is poor.

Purchased in April 2015 at Forty Winks for $4,500.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Rob, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Francis
FrancisSydney, NSW

One of the best beds I have slept on!!

We bought the Myside series 6 because I have bad back issues, my husband was told by FortyWinks that this bed would be the best one for my back! And let me tell you IT IS!!! I have gone through 3 other beds before finding this bed and I won't go back. I am finally getting a good night sleep again, and my hubby is sleeping right through the night again too! No tossing or turning trying to find that perfect position.

Purchased in September 2018 at Forty Winks for $3,100.00.

Bob
BobSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

5 year old Series 6 Queen with Gold/Red sides. From first use, the Red side was much firmer than tested in the store, and never improved. The Gold side was good, but after 4 years (now 5) there is a clear 'body impression' where my wife (52 kg) sleeps. I now see that 'body impressions' are not covered by the so-called 10-year warranty, and because the mattress has different firmness on each side, it can't be rotated like standard mattresses. I suggest that, unless you are getting a My Side mattress with both sides the same, and the firmness is close to Red, you stay away from this product. The comments are based on my wife's side, as I've never gotten used to the Red side.

Purchased in July 2015 at Snooze NSW for $3,074.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Bob, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Jo Lo
Jo LoVictoria

Love it

It took me a little while to get used to this mattress but I absolutely love it. I have a full series 6. I turn it each fortnight and have not found any issues with sagging.
I have fibromyalgia and have never felt any pain from this mattress. I feel completely supported and comfortable

Purchased in December 2018 at Forty Winks for $3,500.00.

Horrible!! Back pain and discomfort

We have pruchased this matress 5 years ago. At first it was very comfortable. About 2 years later I started to feel back pain and discomfort...I put up with it for another year or so untill my wife started to complain as well. We made a manufacturer claim and the matress was replaced/repaired. 12 months after we have the same issue. The base of the matress looks fine and no signs of failure, but the top foam layer keeps sinking and creating a lot of back pain. Not happy with the product at all considering how much we paid for it

Purchased in July 2015.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Hi Alen, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your mattress. So that we can discuss this further with you, could you please contact us on 1300 110 249

Steve Z.
Steve Z.asked
Series 6

From the looks of these reviews, it sounds like it's a recurring issue and yes, we are in the same boat and essentially identical scenario to so many reviews.

I'm looking for an independent assessor to come out and provide a report on the status of our bed. Would anyone know of anyone based in Sydney?

Hi Steve,
As advised after your in-home mattress inspection there were no manufacturing faults found, however storing your mattress on its side can cause the comfort foams to shift. As you believe there is a fault we have agreed to complete an internal inspection on your mattress. This is an in-depth inspection of each of the individual components of your mattress and if a fault is found it will be repaired. Unfortunately in order for us to handle your mattress it must be in a sanitary condition, this is an OH&S requirement as we need to provide a safe and healthy working environment for our staff. Due to the mould that has formed on your mattress whilst it has been in storage we have requested that you have the mattress professionally cleaned and sanitised so we can complete the internal inspection.

Stay Safe!
-MySide Team

Jay
Jayasked
Series 6

From standing at the foot of the bed facing the mattress, can you elect which side you want a particular colour to be on for myside series 6.
Also is this mattress customed to your body contour to support heavier parts of the individual or is the mattress the same support all the way through each side so if you were rotate the mattress you would get the same support?

Mama56

Yes you can choose which side but if each side is different you cannot rotate mattress. From my experience I wouldn’t buy a My Side ever again. Great to start off with then the body dents start to form. Have worse back pain now than ever before. Rang company, they hung up on me, says it all. So it’s off to the tip with it.

Ilaria Anne N.
Ilaria Anne N.asked
Series 6

hello, who should I call for customer assistance? I cannot find an official My Side website

Customer ServiceMy Side

For assistance please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 110 249.

Get an answer from our members and My Side representatives

Compare all 8 My Side Series 6
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $4,499.00$6,499.00$4,399.00$4,699.00
SizeDoubleKingKing SingleQueen
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 8 My Side Series 6