My Side Series 6

My Side Series 6

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.8

Don’t do it!! Do your research!

My partner and I impulsively bought the my side mattress 2 years ago, and after a few weeks of adjusting, loved it.
For the last 6-8 months, we have been struggling with back pain and discomfort as both sides have dips. We’ve put up with it for so long because the mattress was still quite new and didn’t want be paying a fortune on another mattress.
We have finally caved in and have just bought a sleeping duck mattress. So far - it’s amazing.

Purchased in June 2018 at Snooze for A$1,100.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Kingsdown A.My Side

Thank you for your feedback. Your mattress has a 10 year manufacturing warranty, if you feel there is a manufacturing fault with the mattress please contact the store where the mattress was purchased and your concerns will be investigated further.

ScottDarling Downs, QLD

Worst mattress ever! DO NOT BUY

We were measured up at Snooze and got it made to suite both of us, after 2 years it started to sag so we got it replaced after 4 years of owning it. They replaced the whole mattress and after a month or two it started to sag again. Now looking for a new mattress as both of us are suffering bad backs. This is the worst mattress ever. Do not buy. It was such a waste of money and wish we never bought it to begin with.

Purchased in June 2015.

Myself

MyselfPerth, WA

Very distasteful company and mattress

So we had ours for 4 years more or less and I been struggling with hip and back pain due to this mattress due to sagging now they want me to professionally deep clean at my own cost to fix as it is also tearing on the top and it has 5 5cent holes where the seems came loose! No good at all!!!

Purchased in August 2015 at Snooze for A$4,800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodDays

James P.

James P.Hunter Region, NSW

Saggy pile of junk

We had one for 2 years it sagged to the point my partner has ongoing hip issues.
they was replaced under warranty.
Paid extra for an upgrade and now the same has happened again.

Purchased in July 2017 at Snooze NSW, Port Macquarie for A$6,500.00.

Perceived Firmness Medium
Amber H.

Amber H.Hunter Region, NSW

Good for the first two years

This was the most comfortable mattress I had ever slept on for the first two years and then it sagged where we sleep, now you feel like your in a very uncomfortable hammock! Paid and absolute fortune and am quite upset because I know that the warranty wont be honoured as there is a small stain which of course did not cause the sagging but will be a definite excuse not to replace or refund the mattress. I have bad hips which are made infinitely worse by the saggy sleeping area. DO NOT purchase this as it is ridiculously expensive for the quality of the product. The sooner they go out of business the better, wish Id done more research.

Purchased in January 2016 at Snooze.

Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

Narelle

NarelleSydney, NSW

THANK YOU all for your honesty, we will not purchase this mattress

Thank you , thank you and thank you all.
After reading all of these reviews we will not even consider this MY SIDE Series 6 mattress, (or any other series)
We went to Forty Winks today tried all of the beds and had the you bute technology done we were seriously thinking of ordering the bed but will no longer even think about it. The Forty Winks we went to had the Series 6 and a base on for $5,300, we asked what could be done about the price and they came back instantly will $4,000 this tells me they are struggling to sell these, clearly with good reason.

Purchased in August 2019.

gurmukh

gurmukhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm happy with my purchase

I have 2 mattresses from myside since 6 years. one is queen size series 4 which is excellent. Too comfy have no problems so far at all. 2nd is king size which has two different colour zones. It got indentations after 4 years usage. Unfortunately we were not able to find invoice to claim warranty. Recently we found that we followed the process to claim the warranty. We are glad Kingsdown is going to replace it. I'll update you guys how it goes after.

Lucifer B.

Lucifer B.Far North Queensland, QLD

at first it seems great, but after few months it starts to sag

Purchased in December 2018 at Forty Winks.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard
CrazySydney

CrazySydneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish we hadn't bought it.

We bought this mattress thinking the 2 different sides would be perfect. Turns out we were very wrong. We now have a hard lump right down the centre, and it sags on both sides. Definately not the most comfy mattress I've had, which is super disappointing considering the cost. I wouldn't recommend it.

Purchased in September 2017 at Snooze ACT, Canberra for A$2,000.00.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

JPB

JPBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall Dreadful mattress!!!

Within 1 year it had deteriorated substantially we had to send it back to manufacturer who replaced it then within 6 months it was back to it’s original state with no support , sagging,
and so uncomfortable. My back has been in pain and my sleep isn’t rested . We are getting replacing the mattress. It is a waste of money I strongly suggest you do not purchase this mattress from Snooze or Forty Winks.

Purchased in April 2017.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived Firmness Medium
Kingsdown A.My Side

Sags and creates a dip where you sleep. Good for about a year or two.

The mattress warranty was for 10 years. We're 7 years in, and the mattress is pretty much useless. There are dips on both my wife's side, and mine. I know it would fail the 2 inch dip test. We purchased our My Side at Sleepy's, which is now Mattress Firm. This is not one of the manufacturer's on the Mattress Firm's website to make a claim. I can have someone come out for $79.99 to inspect it, and then they'll prorate it for years we've used it. Are there any mattresses that will actually honor their "guarantee"? My paperwork says it's a "manufacturer's warranty".

Purchased in December 2011 for A$2,590.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Andy BootGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress sags on both sides - unusable.

So reading the reviews here I’ve realised we are not alone and everyone is complaining about the same issue. Sagging. We have a series 6 that sags on each side. I weight about 90kg my wife about 70kg. We both have divets that we sleep in. Few years in and we are very disappointed. We paid top dollar for this mattress also.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Andy Boot

thank you, i have emailed the store today, what would be the standard course of action here from your brand? Happy to edit my review and stand corrected once corrected. appreciate the update.

my size matress

A HORRIBLE mattress between my husband and me it is like a mounted very uncomfortable it was misrepresent to us and on top we pay $5000
very very uncomfortable be very careful what you buying this product is NO GOOD

Date PurchasedJan 2014

iphigenie
iphigenie

i had spoke to the store but they were giving me the run around

worst mattress ever!

It cost us a fortune and it is sagging both sides. it looks like there is a mountain between us. Horrible! we re on the process to exchange the mattress but we would like to have our money back to buy another mattress.
Feeling angry for being deceived by a false technology.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Complete waste of money

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Annie

Yes, I am in the process of doing this now and will update this thread in due course

Jo King

Jo KingThornbury

Good for 1 year then sags terribly

As per so many other reviews, we loved this mattress for the first year or so, then it became like sleeping on individual trampolines with body divets either side of the centre. We joke that we are “on our way over for a visit” when we roll over to hug :p

Of course there isn’t a 5cm depression without weight applied to claim on warranty despite our complying with all other warranty conditions so after 4 years this mattress is on the nature strip.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Regrettable purchase

Such a bad idea to purchase because my husbands side is firm and mine is soft and now that we have a baby I can’t plave him in the middle as the 2 sides are completely different. Also my side has dipped called up the store they said we would have to pay extra etc. thinking from all the complaints lodged it should be taken up with the ACCC considering we paid $2,500. Snooze should not be retailing this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Kingsdown A.My Side

Broke and sagged over time

Date PurchasedMar 2012
Kingsdown A.My Side

Thank you for your feedback. I am confused as to the type of mattress you have as our mattresses do not have cushions inside of them?

Rachel s

Rachel s

Awesome best bed ever

Best mattress I ever owned so comfortable I’ve had the best sleeps. it tailors to your preferences
Everyone wants my mattress my opinion is very different to everyone else’s I guess if you have back problems unfortunately a bed won’t fix that.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
Kingsdown A.My Side

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy your mattress.

Terrible!

We purchased the ensemble brand new from Snooze, after 3 years there was a my back pain was getting worse and my hip was painful too. After 5 years the hole on my side was getting worse. They say it comes with a 10 year warranty but beware if you haven't had a protector on it from day 1 they wont honour your warranty and repair! Big waste of a lot of $$$.

Date PurchasedJun 2010