Listing monitored by My Side

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Great aussie mattress

This mattress is amazing! Plus the fact that it is Australian made is awesome! The bed is so comfy, I used to have a sealy but it was bad! Bought this at Snooze about 4 years ago and its still good!

Purchased in November 2016 at Snooze NSW, Bankstown.

Reed S
Reed S

Good mattress

Very comfy mattress I really like to stay on it longer than I need, my partners also really like it! The price was a shock at first but the sleep made it worth while.

Purchased in July 2016 for $2,000.00.

Other Mattresses

Not the quality I had hope for.

Purchased at Snooze for $1,397.00.

Find out how My Side Series 2 Snooze Edition compares to other Mattresses

Horrible horrible horrible - causes major back and leg pain (sciatica)

This is the worst mattress I have ever slept on and I am ashamed to have bought it. We got a great deal - Series 2 Gold/Blue for ~$800 down from $2000 (they say). Then again, no one has ever bought a mattress for full price, right? This mattress has caused me major back and leg pain, and also contributed to sweating at night and even pins-and-needles. So bad!

Purchased in May 2016 for $800.00.

Customer ServiceMy Side

Worst Mattress Ever! Shouldn't Have Been Sold It.

Purchased in October 2012 at Snooze for $1,279.00.

mumma bear
mumma bearMelbourne

Absolute garbage and sagging is disgusting

Saiesman knew I had back issues with fusion but still proceeded to sell me this mattress, wish I read the reviews before I made the purchase

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your feedback. Your mattress has a 10 year manufacturing warranty, if you feel there is a manufacturing fault with the mattress please contact the store where the mattress was purchased and your concerns will be investigated further.

Debbie Dean
Debbie DeanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Too hard not like the one in the store at all

The topper isn’t thick anymore so bed is as hard as s rock
Spoke to snooze and they also ordered the wrong color .. I got red not blue
One costly piece of crap

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Worst mattress sore neck with in 3 months

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

worst

Sagging already after 1 month. Why is series 2 still being sold by Snooze if this product has been discontinued? Very uncomfortable and very disappointed in the sales person at Snooze. Will never purchase from them again or recommend the store.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Jackie
JackiePhilly

Worst MATTRESS!!! Don't buy!

I have had this awful mattress for 4 years or more, but because of how much it was I have been dealing with all the issues that has come with this product. I have never had back problems until a few years ago (not long after purchase) now I'm on my 2nd year of pain injections. When you have someone come out because of the warranty- they find all ways to not want to help replace the crapSide. Just wondering if anyone else who got suckered into this, what did you do? Buy a new one or try to add a mattress topper to try and get a few (I'd say days) years out of it??

Date PurchasedSept 2012

Worst mattress

Date PurchasedSept 2010
t00dles
t00dlesQLD, 4000

Worst Mattress!

After a few months the mattress gave me intense leg numbness and tingling feet and an aching back. My chiropractor told me the mattress was damaging my spine and playing havoc with my circulation. I've already had the warranty person come and check the mattress for faults, but I already knew the only fault was that I had purchased a very uncomfortable and non supportive mattress which was a complete waste of money! Ended up donating it to an op shop and feel very sorry for the person who buys it! I wish I had received a bit of my money back to purchase a better mattress but reading everyone else's reviews, it seems I am not the only one who has been ripped off!

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Customer ServiceMy Side

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately not every product is suited to everyone. As the manufacturer we are able to assess your mattress for a manufacturing fault.

Waste of money

Never usually write reviews but needed to warn people to not purchase this mattress, wish I did more research before I did.
I've had this mattress now for over a month and have woken up every morning with back pain I never previously had and also causing me to miss sleep during the night. Really uncomfortable and I paid so much money, I feel completely ripped off. This company really need to look into this

Date PurchasedSept 2016
JaydeS
JaydeS

Deceived and ripped off

Date PurchasedNov 2014

THG123Sydney

Just awful

It starts great, but within a few months, my side dips, the middle is like a hill and you can't turn it over to balance out the body imprint. I wish I'd never bought this. An expensive nightmare that can't be exchanged.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Customer ServiceMy Side

Your mattress has a 10 year manufactures warranty, if you feel there is a manufacturing fault, please contact Snooze for further investigation.