MyAura Organics All Natural Deodorant Stick

Rose Vanilla Jasmine, Bergamot Lime Coconut, Lavender Sage Rosemary, etc...

2.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (11) · No (82)
ania

aniaperth

This is the worst

I don't usually write reviews but this time I feel obligated to warn everyone, this deodorant literally does the opposite of what it's supposed to. I don't normally sweat too much, and i have pretty low expectations for natural deodorants. Sometimes I would forget to use deodorant at all before workouts and I wouldn't smell. This product however made me stink few hours after using it, even on a winter rainy day in the office. I thought I was imagining it, but a recent comment from my boyfriend that 'I should take a shower' was the final confirmation.
Maybe it's just my body not agreeing with it, or maybe this product is total rubbish

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$10.00.

rmb97

rmb97South East Queensland, QLD

Makes you sweat and smell more than wearing nothing at all

I wanted to like it because it sounded great in theory but in practice it was gross. I tried applying a small amount but I noticed I could smell myself within the hour. I applied more and the same result with the addition of a thick buildup under my arms that left residue on my clothing. I persisted for a few weeks but it hasn't improved. Wasn't cheap either.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$9.00.

Tamblynne

TamblynneSydney, NSW

Works for me!

I have tried many aluminium free deodorants and they never worked for me. This one does. I only apply once a day although it says 2-3. For those who complain that it is hard: read the instructions! You are supposed to hold it to your skin for a bit before applying to make it softer. I have sensitive skin and get hives easily but not with this!

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$9.00.

MyAura OrganicsMyAura Organics

We're so glad to hear that you've found an all-natural deodorant that works for you, Tamblynne! We're all about people taking the time to kinder to themselves and to their bodies. Most of all thank you for supporting an Australian-owned business xx

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how MyAura Organics All Natural Deodorant Stick compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not great.

I have been using a roll on for a year so now but was looking at getting a natural deodorant as there is a lot I don’t like about putting chemicals on my skin. This deodorant was unfortunately not great. I stink half way through the day. I am not normally super sweaty under my arms, but this is just making me and my clothes smell. Would not recommend this product.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$9.00.

Nicole R.

Nicole R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible

I couldn’t get my usual crystal deodorant so I thought I’d try this. It’s awful. Hard to apply and I feel sticky and smelly. I hope I can find my regular one soon! I should have read reviews before I bought it

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Best value for money

This is the 1st natural deodorant i've tried that works. It's lasted about 4-5 months which I think ends up being good value for money. I only need to apply once a day unless I excercise or go out. I prefer the softer less artificial smell and so far I've had no one avoid sitting next to me! As long as they continue to manufacture I will be buying it

Purchased in February 2010 at Coles for A$7.00.

MyAura OrganicsMyAura Organics

We're so glad to hear that you love our deodorant as much as we do, Debbie! Thank you for your ongoing support.

Lsoul

LsoulSouth East Queensland, QLD

A bit tricky to use at the beggining, but so far the best I've found on big shops as Coles

Purchased at Coles.

Moroumo12

Moroumo12

New to natural deodorant but if consistent this is great

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles.

Absolute rubbish product

This product proved to be very ineffective. Supermarkets need to test products before putting them on their shelves as good branding can be seductive. Also the scents were very enticing.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

Sarah

Sarah

Worst deodorant ever

This has to be the worst deodorant I've ever tried. The scent smells great when you apply but within hours I reek. I don't generally smell but this makes me smell worse than no deodorant. It's horrendous. I've used it for a couple of weeks and still terrible. I wish I'd read the reviews before buying but it was on sale in Woolworths and it looked nice but doesn't matter how cheap it is if you can't use it.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$9.00.

Lean Smith

Lean SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay away from this

Worst product you can buy. Not sure why Woolworths sells this product. It is lumpy, leaves marks and does not cover or masks odour. Have a look at other options, there are better products out there

Purchased in January 2020 for A$10.00.

C.A.R

C.A.RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not satisfied

I used the roll on. It smells nice but I find this product is sticky once dried which therefore makes my skin catch and leaves my skin red and irritated.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Kim

Kim

Do not buy this product

Doesn’t apply well, stays on clothes/stains. Isn’t effective, makes you smell worst than if wearing nothing.
All the negative reviews below are correct, I wish I had read them first

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$9.00.

Causes Irritation No

After detox of armpits, it’s great

It’s difficult to read everyone’s reviews and it appears that no one is aware that you armpits need to go through detox after using aluminium before you can go onto a natural deodorant. So after not wearing any deodorant for four weeks and going through detox, this deodorant is great! You just need to give your armpits time to recover from using aluminium! Hope this helps others. Detox isn’t fun (excess sweating and horrible smells) but once over with it’s worth it!!

Purchased at Woolworths for A$9.00.

FINALLY!!

I love this product. Maybe the company needs to give its unsuspecting clientele a "how to" guide. I, like many of the reviewers in here, started by pressing the role onto my underarm skin like I would for the lady speed stick I always reverted back to which, yes did leave big clumps under the arm and I'm sure if you kept using the product in this way would make it run out in no time. I think the trick is to just slightly run the product against your skin and go on with your day. It is by far the best natural, vegan deodorant I've used and will keep on using.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$8.00.

Deb SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clumps of deodrant under your arms

The deodrant smelt good and I loved the ingredients, however it was so soft to apply. When I looked at my armpit after using it, I had big clumps of paste on it. I had to pull the clumps off with my fingers. One use only and then the bin. Don't waste your money. Didn't they test it before they put it on the market?

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.50.

Buy if you want to smell like B.O 2.4 seconds after application

Purchased this deodorant as an All Natural alternative to my usual Rexona Clinical Protection (which is bomb if I may add). Despite being severely overpriced, this product is not fit for purpose as it makes you smell like a sewer rat 10 minutes after applying. I swear, I have never smelt in my life and the smell that radiated from my armpits as a result of applying this awful product will scar me for life. Do not even think about it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$8.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
JaydeBond008

JaydeBond008South East Queensland, QLD

Does not work!

Purchased on sale 2 weeks ago from Woollies for $7. Has a lovely scent but is not effective as a deodorant. I kept getting wafts of mustiness from myself all day. (Gross, because if I could smell myself, so could others). You would need to reapply every couple of hours to have all day protection and feel confident about lifting your arms. I bought this particular roll on because my usual deodorant had sold out. As much as I love the fragrance and that it is organic, I need to be confident that it works. I won't be buying again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

Catherine L.

Catherine L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible product, I want my money back

I bought this at Coles. It wasnt cheap but I wanted to start using a natural deodorant. It doesnt go on well and I stink after a few hours of wearing. Even after reapplying during the day I still stink and the rpoduct starts to build up and clump on the skin. Worst part is my clothing now has a build up on it and it is hard to remove in the wash. Absolute waste of money.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$9.00.

love.lee

love.leeSydney, NSW

Smells great but so difficult to use

This deodorant clumps under the arm and does not apply smoothly. Clumps fall to the floor as well, making it messy to use. The container is 80% empty space (as I discovered when it fell apart) making it bulky and inconvenient for travel. However, it does smell lovely. I would not recommend this product and will not purchase it again.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.