Myaura Organics All Natural Deodorant Stick

Myaura Organics All Natural Deodorant Stick

Rose Vanilla Jasmine, Bergamot Lime Coconut, Lavender Sage Rosemary, etc...

• Causes Irritation Yes (9) · No (67)
JaydeBond008

JaydeBond008South East Queensland, QLD

Does not work!

Purchased on sale 2 weeks ago from Woollies for $7. Has a lovely scent but is not effective as a deodorant. I kept getting wafts of mustiness from myself all day. (Gross, because if I could smell myself, so could others). You would need to reapply every couple of hours to have all day protection and feel confident about lifting your arms. I bought this particular roll on because my usual deodorant had sold out. As much as I love the fragrance and that it is organic, I need to be confident that it works. I won't be buying again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Catherine L.

Catherine L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible product, I want my money back

I bought this at Coles. It wasnt cheap but I wanted to start using a natural deodorant. It doesnt go on well and I stink after a few hours of wearing. Even after reapplying during the day I still stink and the rpoduct starts to build up and clump on the skin. Worst part is my clothing now has a build up on it and it is hard to remove in the wash. Absolute waste of money.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $9.00.

love.lee

love.leeSydney, NSW

Smells great but so difficult to use

This deodorant clumps under the arm and does not apply smoothly. Clumps fall to the floor as well, making it messy to use. The container is 80% empty space (as I discovered when it fell apart) making it bulky and inconvenient for travel. However, it does smell lovely. I would not recommend this product and will not purchase it again.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Myaura Organics All Natural Deodorant Stick compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

Jazz

Jazz

Worst I've tried

Was excited to see an affordable cruelty free product at Woolies but the excitement was short lived. The smell is nice but the product doesn't rub in and leaves a noticeable smear under your arms that then covers all of your clothing and doesn't wash off well. I was having to re-apply a few times a day as it wasn't helping with odor and I eventually gave up.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Causes Irritation No

I wish I'd read the reviews first

I bought this product as I like the ease of a roll-on and it's natural. I only use natural products, so I thought it was worth a try. I wasted my money. I tried it for a week and my body odour was worse. Decided to give it another go yesterday, after making sure that my armpits were clean. Within half an hour, I could smell myself. I certainly wouldn't recommend this natural product to anyone else. On the upside, the initial scent is very nice.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Saves

SavesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New and Improved- Don’t waste your money

I was excited to find something natural and nice smelling. This deodorant goes on either very hard or way to thick. It leaves white clumps which have stained my new grey carpets from falling off from my armpits! I never ever smell bad but this deodorant made me STINK! I was happy when they cane out with new and improved formula but alas, it’s as crap as the first. Only difference is it goes on like a traditional roll on. Total waste of money.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolies for $9.00.

Amanda S.

Amanda S.South East Queensland, QLD

I smelt worse than if I hadn't worn any deodorant!!

I can't believe how bad this made me smell! My husband even commented how smelly I was, which is saying something as his sense of smell is low. Wouldn't buy this again and can't recommend at all.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $8.00.

Causes Irritation No

Worst product on the market

Did you even test it???????
By far the worst product on the market.
It made me sweat more! Hard to apply, practically rips your armpit skin off.
Waaaaaaay over priced.
Even if it retailed for .50c I still wouldn’t buy it again.
Better off buying impulse, at least you’ll smell better.
(There’s only a 1 star there, as you can’t submit your review without it)

I have never smelt so bad

This actually creates B.O. It made me sweat more and creates the worst ever smell. Do not recommend at all, unless you want to smell bad. I would like my money back.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $11.00.

Not Happy

Not HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I had read the other reviews

The scent of the product is quite nice but other than that there is nothing good about this product. It is impossible to apply and does not stop BO. I persisted for a while but have given up - it is a complete waste of money.

L-Dizz

L-DizzMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Baby vom.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Cupcake

Cupcake

Wanted to like it but NOPE

I have tried this deodorant for a week because I wanted to make the switch to natural.
The smell is initially nice. However it is very difficult to put on and leaves awful ugly white lumps on your pits that get onto all the clothes. The stains do wash off but it is not pleasant to deal with.
Worst part is this- it made my BO WORSE! I didn't think it was possible, but I knew I smelt bad and was hoping no one else noticed. My husband even mentioned it so yup no more for me. I tried but not worth it, and it was quite pricey too!

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $8.00.

Causes Irritation No

Not good, not bad - just not good enough

Love the smell of this product and actually found it very effective in controlling BO. Very tricky to apply but found the knack to applying it after a few weeks. Should I have had to persist that long? No but was so keen to use a natural product. White residue rubs off onto dark clothes and white drips of sweat after intense exercise. I now have a second lot of painful pimples in my underarm area since starting to use it so will discontinue use. Really wanted to like it but too many negatives.

Causes Irritation Yes

Complete waste of time

Don’t even bother.

Leaves a white residue going on that will get all over your clothes.
Deodorant stick absolutely does not stop any smell, it is literally like not wearing deodorant

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Candice W.

Candice W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impossible to use

This product smells nice but that's useless when it's impossible to apply. The stick is rock hard and doesn't come off however hard you try. I thought I was doing something wrong but now I see it's not just me. A complete waste of money!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $9.00.

LeanneMid North Coast, NSW

LOVE IT!

Awesome product. Smelled nice and lasted to the end of the day in hot summer conditions. Being a solid stick it is hard to know how much to apply. I have repurchased.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $9.50.

astonSydney, NSW

not great

purchased this one night when I’d forgotten to pack deodorant and decided to try this one as I’ve yet to find an effective natural deodorant. it’s rock hard, which makes it awfully difficult to apply, even after holding it against my skin to soften it. it’s clumpy, and leaves streaks on clothing as well as being visible on the skin after applying. only used it once and will never use it again. the only plus is that it smells nice.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Annelise

Annelise

Not practical

It smells divine. Application in winter is impossible as it's rock hard. In summer it creates a thick layer that has to be rubbed off and goes on clothes. Won't purchase again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Dont be fooled

Only good thing is that it smells nice when you first put it on. Its clumpy, even after warming it up under the armpit first. And it flakes off and does not keep me smelling fresh all day. Been using it for 2 weeks now and I stink. Waste of money. Back to the tea tree plantation one for me.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $7.00.

PLEASE REVIEW THIS

I found this to be a waste of money - and took it back to Woolworths and bought another brand. I stank and It did not last two hours. Very disappointed.. I had to rate it to post the review but would not rate it a 1.