Myer Carpet Cleaning

Myer Carpet Cleaning

NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WA

Excellent service

From the point of booking to arrival and cleaning, everything was flawless, and my carpet are looking amazing , I would recommned Myer carpet cleaning .

Annual carpet clean

Myer have been cleaning my carpets each year in Melbourne for a long time. I wouldn't use anyone else. I generally get the same technician and the carpet is always professionally cleaned.

Amazing!!!

Did a fabulous job on cleaning my carpets and a couch which I had no hopes for. Couch looks as good a new and carpets were cleaned well. Great work and a job well done. I would recommend Myer Carpet cleaning to my family/friends.

Not reliable

I made an appointment .I received a call an hour before technician was due saying that his van had broken down . The appointment was rescheduled for another day and time . Half an hour after the appointed time technician was a no-show and didn't call . I called the company and asked where was he , I was told that they were putting in a new telephone system and my job was never booked !

Doesnt turn up

They dont turn up dont use them in sydney get someone else unless you want to move all your stuff then wait in all day

What cleaning?

Located on Brisbane. At the end of the 40 minute job on 3 rooms, my carpets still looked very dirty and quite wet. I used a white towel to wipe ( not scrub) over the track areas and the towel turned mid brown all over. Very dirty. I showed this to the contractor who said, inexplicably, "steam cleaning is like washing your clothes in air. You have to pay more for scrubbing". I sent a complaint to Myer Carpet Cleaning 3 weeks ago and have had no response. I am sure some contractors do a good job but it seems to be a lottery. I usually err on the side of not reviewing rather than placing a bad review however, in this instance, and due to the lack of response form Myer Carpet Cleaning, I think it is important for people to be aware.

Job well done

Top job and got here on time got some marks out that previous cleaner couldn't will recommend and use again be aware that there are some company's claiming to be Myer carpet cleaning or they say they have just bought the business they have not ,had them ringing me after I had my job done in Brisbane totally different company and price they didn't know I had just had them cleaned by Myer carpet cleaning beware! If not sure ask

Shocking Service

Booked for house carpets to be cleaned at 2pm. Nobody showed up, called office who advised they would call the cleaner and call me back. Nobody called back. I rang again at 2.40 - was told guy was on his way and he would call me. 2 hrs later still waiting, nobody called. Rang head office, voice message on. Left message - nobody returned my call. I took the day off work for this appointment and am furious at the complete lack of customer service. DO NOT USE THEM

Very expensive, look elsewhere

Booked these guys to do carpet cleaning and was told final price would be given on the day. Charged almost $1500 for 3 hours of work using my power and water. Refused to discount. Would not recommend them. Look elsewhere.

A phone call consistent with my initial bad experience

Two years ago I engaged Myer Carpet cleaning thinking it was the old Myer Store carpet cleaning company that I'd used before and was excellent. It turned out that that company no longer exists.

This 'Myer' sent an elderly man with a small portable machine to clean my rugs, he was brusque and rude, seemed worn out and weary and quickly 'skimmed' over my rugs leaving them soaking wet and dirty. Moreover, he told me off when I tried to point out that this result wasn't good enough. I complained to the company and the best they offered was for the same operator to redo the job. I declined. I then became ill which made a complaint with Fair Trading impossible unfortunately.

About six weeks ago, out of the blue, I was surprised when someone called enquiring about the old event, he seemed to care and told me that he would try to do something about it. What a joke! I haven't heard anything since, which on reflection, is consistent with my bad experience; all this has served to do is to open up the old resentment, and confirm for me that this carpet cleaning company is to be avoided.

You would be making a very big mistake in hiring them, unlike me, please do your homework.

Happy with cleaning Again

They are consistent. Hence delivered the good service once again. Service seems to have improved coz I got a feedback call this time. Carpets came up great. Thank you very much Myer Carpet Cleaning.

Unreliable!

I've had them booked for two weeks and an hour before they're due I get a call that the job's cancelled. I've already taken out the furniture and prepared the area. I hate unreliability and any professional company should have some contingency plan. I'll go and hire something and do it myself.

Myer Carpet Cleaning - Fantastic service

Fantastic service received so far from these guys. I have happened to use them in Sydney as well as Melbourne. Both the experiences have been good. They had a mobile unit to do the apartment in Sydney and a big machine in Melbourne. Carpets came up really well and rugs in Melbourne were taken away for cleaning. Rugs came back looking awesome. Both the guys were on time and professional. Definitely letting my family and friends know about this service.

A no show

The technician didn't show up. Not a word either to explain why. I tried phoning their 1800 number which is supposedly manned 7 days a week. Call went to voicemail. I left a message. No return call. So on Monday I phoned and was told that they'd contact the technician and get straight back to me. It's now Friday and guess what. No phone call. I was a returning customer but they'll never hear from me again.

Carpet cleaned and Deeodorised

We shifted 99% of the furniture with only two rooms to clean lounge room and bedroom
there was only the king size bed to move around the room as he vacuumed and the bedhead was not attached to the bed
We could not see what he was doing from the kitchen as the carpet was wet from the spray he was using before he vacuumed
Before we knew it he had finished and the gear back in his van without giving us the opportunity to review and look around after he had left we found the bed head had not been moved as the carpet was still grubby and the carpet very wet and we felt he had not extracted enough of the water from the carpet
it has taken us two days before we could move the furniture back into the rooms overall we were not happy with the job
Had all the right gear
Too rushed job was not completed to our satisfaction

Excellent result!

The operator was professional in his approach, confident and efficient. I had a mix of pure wool Indian rugs (some around ten years old) as well as wall to wall white carpet in some rooms. All came up surprisingly well with no problems with the final drying cycle which only took a few hours. The equipment was appropriate with minimal fuss regarding the dispersal through the house during cleaning. We will certainly call on this company for future cleaning.
Efficient; courteous. Initial quote supplied over phone after receipt of rug sizes.

Excellent Job done

Myer carpet cleaning did an excellent job by removing old stains on my carpet. Now the carpet looks like as if its new. The guy who came to clean the carpet was on time, did excellent job and was friendly. I will recommend Myer carpet cleaning to my friends and next time I will definitely call them again.
On time, customer service and the quality of job done.

Used several times - always good

I've had Myer cleaning steam clean my upholstery (small children so always gets a lot of wear) several times now and I couldn't be happier. Over the years I had tried several different services, including the big name ones, and usually not been 100% pleased with the result. I find they turn up on time, do a good and are pleasant - at least the people operating in Melbourne are. I have my couch and chairs done every 3 months and am about to book again - I think they're great.

Fantastic job

Just had my sofa, rug and carpet done by [name removed].
He did a wonderful job on all three, he was quick, very helpful with tips.
Was a very polite young man and I will certainly use [name removed] in the future and I highly recommend him.
Thank you [name removed] for a great Job.
The great Job he did.

Most professional job I have ever seen

I have used their service in melbourne, I couldn't find any flaw with the job done at my home.

These people are absolutely professionals, from the booking till finishing the job.

The operator was excellent

1. He arrived on time, finished the job in time
2. Answered all my questions patiently.
3. Helped me in moving the small furniture around while cleaning
4. He was very experienced & confident, I could see that in the way he was doing his job.

My carpet,rug & couches looked great again, most of the stains were gone.

All in all it was an excellent service, I have seen so far. Definitely Worth for money.

I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family.