2Myer Carpet Cleaning

2.3
Job Satisfaction
3.0
2.7
Brand Manager for Myer Carpet Cleaning? Claim your listing.

Trish
TrishMelbourne2 posts

Excellent Service

This is the third time I have used Myer Carpet Cleaning. The service is excellent. Eddie came out today and did a marvellous job cleaning two dirty floor rugs. Many thanks.
Lana
LanaPerth, WA6 posts
  Verified WA

They damage your property and refuse to take a responsibility

They cleaned my carpets and inside my car. Once the technician left I noticed that the door panel and the speaker in my car been knocked off. I contacted them immediately but they didn’t want to know about it and said I have to proof their technician did that! This company is a joke, stay away, unless you want to end up with your property damaged!
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Clinton M.
Clinton M.
  QLD

Terrible Service and Damage Caused

Job number 56754. I had a Myers technician cause damage to our couch and have been given the run around from Myers Carpet Cleaning since. A formal complaint has been lodged with the ACCC
Kimberly
Kimberly
  VIC

Friendly, professional and always does a great job

Have used Myer Carpet Cleaning now for a while, have always found them the be friendly, professional and courteous. Our couches and carpets always come up looking fresh. Keep up the good work!
Gary
GarySydney, NSW
  NSW

Decent not amazing

Not bad for the price. They were slightly late, got the job done. Price was a bit on the expensive side but the quality of work was spot on so recommend
Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Unreliable

Don't rely on the online booking form to make an appointment. I received an email with all the details, including the operators name, but on the day of the appointment I called for confirmation and they couldn't even find my booking.
Sepi
Sepi

Excellent service

From the point of booking to arrival and cleaning, everything was flawless, and my carpet are looking amazing , I would recommned Myer carpet cleaning .

Clifton Hill
Clifton Hill2 posts

Annual carpet clean

Myer have been cleaning my carpets each year in Melbourne for a long time. I wouldn't use anyone else. I generally get the same technician and the carpet is always professionally cleaned.

Deepali
Deepali

Amazing!!!

Did a fabulous job on cleaning my carpets and a couch which I had no hopes for. Couch looks as good a new and carpets were cleaned well. Great work and a job well done. I would recommend Myer Carpet cleaning to my family/friends.

Mary
Mary

Not reliable

I made an appointment .I received a call an hour before technician was due saying that his van had broken down . The appointment was rescheduled for another day and time . Half an hour after the appointed time technician was a no-show and didn't call . I called the company and asked where was he , I was told that they were putting in a new telephone system and my job was never booked !

Tuckpointer
TuckpointerSydney3 posts

Doesnt turn up

They dont turn up dont use them in sydney get someone else unless you want to move all your stuff then wait in all day

Andi
AndiBrisbane

What cleaning?

Located on Brisbane. At the end of the 40 minute job on 3 rooms, my carpets still looked very dirty and quite wet. I used a white towel to wipe ( not scrub) over the track areas and the towel turned mid brown all over. Very dirty. I showed this to the contractor who said, inexplicably, "steam cleaning is like washing your clothes in air. You have to pay more for scrubbing". I sent a complaint to Myer Carpet Cleaning 3 weeks ago and have had no response. I am sure some contractors do a good job but it seems to be a lottery. I usually err on the side of not reviewing rather than placing a bad review however, in this instance, and due to the lack of response form Myer Carpet Cleaning, I think it is important for people to be aware.

Dannys
DannysBrisbane

Job well done

Top job and got here on time got some marks out that previous cleaner couldn't will recommend and use again be aware that there are some company's claiming to be Myer carpet cleaning or they say they have just bought the business they have not ,had them ringing me after I had my job done in Brisbane totally different company and price they didn't know I had just had them cleaned by Myer carpet cleaning beware! If not sure ask

Angry customer Perth
Angry customer Perth

Shocking Service

Booked for house carpets to be cleaned at 2pm. Nobody showed up, called office who advised they would call the cleaner and call me back. Nobody called back. I rang again at 2.40 - was told guy was on his way and he would call me. 2 hrs later still waiting, nobody called. Rang head office, voice message on. Left message - nobody returned my call. I took the day off work for this appointment and am furious at the complete lack of customer service. DO NOT USE THEM

Tom
Tommelbourne

Very expensive, look elsewhere

Booked these guys to do carpet cleaning and was told final price would be given on the day. Charged almost $1500 for 3 hours of work using my power and water. Refused to discount. Would not recommend them. Look elsewhere.