Myka Style

Myka Style

izaac lee

izaac leeDarling Downs, QLD

Great product, quick delivery

great quality breathable gym wear that you can wear in public too, colour is sharp and stretches well throughout movement... speedy delivery and company was easy to contact.
Looking forward to next drop

Incredible quality

The quality of Myka Style is absolutely incredible and it was very affordable and easy to order. Would recommend this product to everyone in the market for high quality shirts

Awesome T-Shirt!

Overall, I am very satisfied with these shirts. They fit incredibly well and are made of a very high quality material! The store was very easy to navigate with the option of paying via PayPal!
MYKA are a new company so there isn't that much range at the moment but I believe they are working on some new products! :)

Find out how Myka Style compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Very satisfied with my purchase. The shirts are so versatile and comfortable!

Excellent quality and attention to detail! The sizing fits like a glove and the material is soft and shapes my future nicely! A must purchase and staple item for any wardrobe.

JACINTA K.

JACINTA K.Sydney, NSW

Versatile, Flattering and Amazing Quality

I bought two shirts from Myka in Space Blue and Black for my brother and he was stunned by the fit and the quality in the design of the shirts. Both shirts were purchased in a size M and fit perfectly. The design is both versatile and effortless and can be worn on many occasions-from a casual outfit paired with track pants and sneakers, to a more elevated look that would include well-fitted dress pants and dress shoes- this is the perfect shirt that offers versatility and comfort.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Amazing quality and superb fiit

I recently purchased 2 shirts and was amazed by the unbelievable quality of manufacture and design. These are super soft and comfortable and fit incredibly well to my body shape. They also look terrific for most occasions and match most casual/semi casual pants I own. Highly recommend a fastastic product which is priced well comparative to other brands that I have and payed more for but aren't as good in quality and durability. Will purchase from MYKA again!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Made me look good even after 5 months of no gym!

Nice tight fitting around chest, shoulders and arms yet it is quite loose around the stomach. Allows you to have a decent gut and still look quite athletic/big. Recommended for any body type.

Leonardo T.

Leonardo T.Sydney, NSW

Great Quality! Must have in your wardrobe!

The shirt came in nice packaging, and when opened I was not dissapointed in the quality and make of this shirt. It is very comfortable, stylish, made of excellent material and is great for everyday wear and most occasions. I would 100% reccomend this shirt to friends and family.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

The shirt fit is the perfect line between tight and loose.

The shirt fit balances being "too tight" and "boring and boxy" quite spectacularly. I feel confident without feeling it's"too much".
There are a variety of small touches, like the slightly stretchy material, the design on the back, the customer service, that make these shirts an exceptional buy.
If you hover between sizes, purchase the larger size (unless you do want a much tighter fit). The shaped nature makes these shirts seem smaller than the usual stuff.

Find out how Myka Style compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I loved it, will buy more on the future

When I received my shirt I was instantly happy with the quality and can't wait for more colours and styles in the future. I am always choosing MYKA shirts over my other shirts due to the quality

Wife approved

My wife said i look great in these shirts, safe to say i’m keeing my eye out for more colours in the future. Happy i’m able to support a small business as a fellow business owner myself

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Amazing fit and versatile design

Have been following myka ever since they launched but was a bit skeptical at first with them being a new brand.
But let me tell you this is now my favourite t-shirt in my wardrobe!! I got the black in classic style and it goes with everything, the material is so smooth and the best thing about it is how well it fits around my body!
Hoping for myka to drop some new colours before the warm weather comes around, I'll be the first to order!

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Amazing quality

Top quality shirt and a very versatile product; especially for the price it is being sold for.
Can be worn at the gym, or as a casual fit as well as a smart casual fit.
Very comfortable and the material is very stretchy.
Love it, would highly recommend

Stephissilly

Stephissilly

love!! What a great fit.

Got the classic shirt for my bf and he loves it! He’s been wearing it since I gave it to him! Looks great and he says it’s so comfy and breathable. So happy with MYKA! and his muscles look great in the shirt too!

Filip Anastasov

Filip AnastasovSydney, NSW

A shirt everyone should have in their wardrobe

Such a simple shirt that you can use for a variety of things. Simply put, once you have a MYKA shirt, you find yourself in a situation where you want to wear it all the time. Cant wait for more colours to come out i want them all!

Excellent Fit - Highly Recommended

I came across the product through Instagram and got in contact with the guys. Showed me various designs and got my shirt today! The first thing that came to my mind when I tried it on was just how nicely the shirt fitted me. It has a simple design and has great comfort. Just overall a great shirt - 10/10 recommend. I am already looking at getting a few more colours.

High Quality and Comfortable

The shirt came in quick and was packaged so nicely! I really was impressed by the quality and fitment of the T-shirt! l will definitely be back for more. Thank you!

Kosta

KostaSydney, NSW

Something a bit different!

I love clothes that have simple designs and fit well, and these shirts tick both boxes. You can really tell these guys put a lot of effort into getting the styling and comfort right.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great quality product with great customer service!

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Comfy AF

Super comfortable, fits well. I’m between sizes so thought it would be an issue but hugs the chest and arms well but leaves enough space around the stomach. The material is super soft and comfortable. Great for gym workouts.