NAB Travel Insurance Comprehensive Plan

NAB Travel Insurance Comprehensive Plan

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jamesok

Jamesok

Trivargo found me the 'best' deal, and that company went broke: NAB did not allow the claim

Trivargo got me a deal with a booking agent called Amoma. I paid them abt AUD650 for a hotel booking. Got a receipt and it was endorsed 'Paid in Full'. I rang the hotel and they said the money was paid. I showed up 10 days later and found Amoma had cancelled my booking leaving me high and dry - except they said, 'claim it back on your travel insurance'. I tried but was told by Allianz they didn't cover claims where the provider 'ceases trading'! My god! What is travel insurance for if not to cover such! Buyers beware. Stay away from NAB's and Allianz's insurance.

Insurance Cover For:Senior and Teenager
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Insurance TypeSingle Trip