4Nanche Group

Rakesh D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Nav
Nav

Highly recommended

Signed lot 1302 with them last year, got delivery yesterday. Great specials, great house. Highly recommend. Communication was the real key as they kept me updated at each and every stage. Even sent photos of progress. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
AnonymousVictoria2 posts
Rajani C.
Rajani C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Real Estate

Wonderful Service

Our investment properties are managed by this group and we are 100% happy with the service. We never need to worry about finding tenants, communication, receiving rent & repairs etc. They will take care of everything in a professional manner.
Vijay C.
Vijay C.
  Real Estate

Great company with good fundamentals

Great company with good fundamentals and prompt customer service. Happy to recommend.
Jas Singh
Jas SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and Experienced Company

We are really want to thank to Keycon who help us out Professionally and Turn our House into Dream House. Most of time we called for any inquiry or help they did on time and professionally.They helped us to save our money compare to other builders .They resolve d our all issues in time and we really Appreciate there whole team who worked hard for us.
Yamla J.
Yamla J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional

Keycon compromised on quality with our bathroom sealing before they put tiles on and now it has been leaking for over 2 months and water has gone to downstairs laundry. logged a case 5 weeks ago and still waiting on this to be fixed.

Called them 5 times and apparently you can only send an email to service and warranty as they don't any phone call. what a perfect excuse to stay away from post constructions issues from their existing customers, especially when they mention leaking as an urgent issue on their websites and I am still waiting for last 5 weeks, you can imagine what does that urgency word means to keycon.

Merissa Prestia
Merissa PrestiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Shaz
ShazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Homes

Still not built nearly one year overdue

My house still not built to do one stage takes 3-4 month and asked to pay lock up stage without been complete and paid now received email saying vandalism at property was told 12weeks more extension on delay very frustrating , feels no hope to see my house will ever be build
Laura Popa
Laura Popa

Home construction

You are great team player and you constantly help me to meet my requests.
Souji
Souji

Thanks Keycon Constructions

I am happy with Keycon constructions on building a quality house without increasing the build cost though overall the construction prices has gone up in the market. Keep up your good work :)
Mahmoud
MahmoudGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth the wait

We built a custom 40sqm double storey home with Keycon, like the rest of the industry it was delayed however Keycon keep me up-to-date with potential delays due to material or labour shortages. The trades they employed were first class, I even had a private inspector at every stage for the peace of mind who found minor issues which keycon promptly addressed
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Homes

dodgy builders (Nanche and keycon)

Never enter any kind of contract with Nanche and keycon builder I signed my contract on feb 2022, till date not even first stage is completed. I have been struggling mentally with building our home with keycon and Nanche. I know it’s not only me there are so many who enter contract with them is facing same issue. Please contact me all other clients facing this same issue so that we all can go dbdrv or current affairs as we might get quicker outcome if we all go together.
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nanche + keycon= [Content Removed]

We made the big mistake of entering contract them. They still not able to Complete first stage of building house even after one year of entering contract. They have all type of excuses and lies. We have spoken to other people who entered contact with them are also facing same issues. They don’t get back with the response as well.
Nanche Group   DM
Sherry
SherryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Con artist not keycon

I have wasted my time and money by signing home and land package. I had made over thousands of phone calls to this company and requested it week after week but nothing was done. I always got neglected and this company came with excuse after excuse. I have faced financial loss and mental depression while dealing with this company.
Nanche Group   DM