4.2

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Sal J.
Sal J.

Dishonest Scumbag - AVOID

Have stolen my parents “deposit”, couldn’t come up with the goods. Said he would return the money back in November 2023, still nothing, have tried calling and straight to voicemail. Self funded retirees and being ripped off by this dishonest jerk! Avoid this scumbag!!!!!
Hugh
Hugh

AVOID!!

Just wanted to add my experience to this. This guy stuffed me around for weeks saying he had got me a deal but refusing to give me any sort of receipt or contract. Turned out there was no deal and then he tried to disappear with my $2000 "deposit". I ended up reporting him to my bank who were able to get the funds back through a chargeback. Will never be using a car broker again after that experience.

Please be extremely careful! I would avoid this business at all costs. Show details

KelvinPerth, WA3 posts

RickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW7 posts

Jay V.2 posts

WARNING

Cancelled my order after 18 month wait and after a further 4 months my deposit has not been refunded and refused all communication.
Do your homework people many are losing their deposits and the owner breaks promises and lies.
He has been stealing deposits for over 12 months! Show details
Ray E.Sydney, NSW8 posts

Judith Lawler
Judith LawlerIllawarra, NSW

Failure to deliver car

Ordered a car, we were told it was 3 to 4 month lead time for car we were happy with this wait, 3 months have now passed and have been told it will be another 6 months maybe 12 months or longer. we said who would order a car with an open ended delivery date, we have asked for our deposit to be returned along with their fee, we have been told by the broker that the deposit wont be returned and we have to wait for the car with no delivery date. Show details
James Phillips
James PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buying a new Subaru Imprezza

The best way to purchace a new car by far. Show details
Di BlythmanNortheast, VIC2 posts

Great support & friendly

Very helpful in assisting me in updating to a new car. The dealership was very supportive due to your relationship as brokers.
Woapwb
Woapwb

Best decision i have made choosing my vehicle by

Will definately be using Natioal car brokers fo my next purchase. Show details
Jim F
Jim F

Hassle free

Very satisfied with this professional service
A great way to get a satisfactory result in an otherwise tedious confusing process.
Will use again in the future. Show details
Happy
Happy2 posts

Professional and customer focused

We were looking for a new car (with a trade in) and had selected the make, model and options. We had done our homework and we’re very pleased with the deal that we were offered to the point that even our insurance company representative was surprised at how good the price was. We would certainly recommend this avenue for purchasing a vehicle.
Sue D.
Sue D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Stress free and easy

Very easy process to arrange purchase of new car and also trade in of current vehicle. Would definitely use again.
Availability for questions, no running around to car yards, great advice and service.
Great value for money. Will definitely use again.
rick
rick

great service

I was offered a good price and good advice. I will use this service again and have recommended it to others Show details
Michael. W
Michael. W

The easiest way to buy a car

This is such an easy way to buy a car: a phone call, a couple of emails and the car gets delivered to your door for a great price. Show details

Ray E.

As I have previously submitted comments in regards to National Car Brokers and the non information I was getting in regards to my new car purchase, it seems that I was not the only one where Christopher David took my deposit for my vehicle and didn't pass it on to the dealer and I too had to fork out the deposit amount again. The dealer contacting me and informing me what had happened was the first I knew about it and I must thank that dealer (Nowra Motor Group) for helping me in regards to the amount to be paid. Mr David has committed a crime, ( it looks like many times over ) and should be dragged before the courts for all the monies he has stolen.

Jay V.

Do you Chris the owner of NCB feel guilty stealing deposits for over 12 months to keep your business afloat.

Rick

Chris disappeared with my deposit too. I was required to pay the deposit again to take delivery of my new car.

Kelvin

Anyone can put a legal action against him?
When was he started disappeared?

Leisa O.
Leisa O.

Do you find Toyota Commuter vans??

Di Blythman

Did not look or want a commuter van. Was after Subaru forester

See all National Car Brokers questions