National Removals Group

National Removals Group

Kind and flexible

We are truly grateful to Michelle and her team who helped us move from Perth to the Sunshine Coast. We had two containers in the end with different pick up times, unusual items and an unsure delivery date and place! It was a very stressful time, with so much uncertainty and I am grateful for Michelle’s empathy and patience. Hopefully we will not need their services in the near future, but I would certainly use them again. Great service for a good price. Thank you!

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use national removals

garth

garthCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dishonest scum. Avoid these rogues

Move of two rooms of valuable furniture from Queensland to Victoria.
They promise careful packaging and loading, and safe transit in one of their vans.
In reality, they sub contract out, have no control over the load, the items are manhandled several times, and they even use the railways. The furniture arrived with extensive damage. All pieces were damaged and require thousands of dollars of restoration. If that is even possible.
They then refuse to respond to your phone calls and emails.
Take my advice. Avoid these disreputable scum bags.

Warning do not use National

*WARNING* DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Robyn F

Robyn F

Best freight service we have ever had

National picked up some industrial cooking equipment for us at very short notice in a remote suburb of Adelaide and delivered it in pristine condition to Sydney, staff were great

Lin

LinCairns

Not as bad as everyone said

nuggen

nuggen

Car arrived damaged

Car transported from VIC to WA, arrived severely damaged, with dents and scratches. Also took a very long time to arrive (a friend had their car sent by another company AFTER us and it arrived in WA BEFORE ours). Would not recommend. Customer service very poor when I rang to report damage, no support whatsoever.

Mick

MickSilver sands

Bad customer service, ripped off , goods stolen

Absolutely disgraceful, don’t use these guys, charge a fortune, very dishonest, we even had equipment stolen from us that never got returned when they said they had chased it up and said it was on the way. Many emails sent with no professional assistance what’s so ever. Makes my blood boil that they take all your money and then don’t care what happens after that!! The shouldn’t be able to continue to trade!!

Amber S

Amber SMelbourne

Quick and friendly service!

I had a nightmare getting anyone to move my 8 boxes and backpack from Ballina to Melbourne, 6 companies refused to move my belongings and one even told me to just courier it. National Removals were SO easy to deal with, they picked up my items the day after I called and I had them two days later! I should have called them first, but I thought that after so many companies refusing to move my belongings a big company would do the same. Such a brilliant service! Great customer service, super flexible and just made the whole process so easy. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Denese

DeneseBrisbane

So Fast & Great service!!

After a harrowing experience with TRANSCORP REMOVALS & STORAGE not communicating & abandoning a large quantity of my belongings, I was nervous about paying out even more money to collect these items.
I needn’t have worried!! NATIONAL REMOVALS are the real deal !!!
12 hours after they collected my items from Sydney, they were delivered to my door in Brisbane!!!!
Polite, efficient, careful and very thorough!!!
Great communication & they left nothing behind & everything arrived in tact.
I highly recommend NATIONAL REMOVALS !!!

Best removalist ever! Cheapest and most care taken!

We moved our 4 bedroom home contents from Qld to Victoria and we chose the best . The removalists themselves were dedicated to being professionals and took great care of our belongings.

Shelle

ShelleNanango

Not happy with the service given in any way

The move did not go well it is now a week and still awaiting delivery I was offered insurance of $900 which is illegal for them to ask for as the trucks belong to contractors and it is their insurance that covers everything not this company I would not recommend this company to anyone moving house I moved a full house a long distance the start time time was after 9.30pm and as I said has not been delivered almost a week later this is dirt poor service from any Australian company or should I say no real service at all NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH THIS COMPANY

Very helpful, friendly and professional

We had a great experience with National Removals moving our 3 bedroom unit across three states and over 1200km!! Both ends of the move went smoothly and we were kept in communication throughout the whole process. Thank you for making the transition that much easier for us.

Nicky

NickyAlice Springs

The worst furniture removal company ever!

My furniture was uplifted from Melbourne to Alice Springs. Had misleading information about actual dates of arrival. When my furniture arrived in Alice Springs, I noticed damages on my dinning table and worse!...they lost my a support beam to my bed frame. I made enquiries via phone call to speak to the driver who was en-route to Darwin. I left messages on his voicemail to call me back about my lost item but never got back to me. I am very disappointed with the level of service and unprofessionlism displayed by this company. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone out there.

Disappointed and dissatisfied customer.

gai

gai

Misleading and a complete disappointment

This company is very misleading about timeframes and doing what they promise. It was a very small move of boxes and bedroom goods. The move was Sydney to Melbourne. They were supposed to call with a pick up time and rang 5 minutes before arriving at 7am. delivery was promised for Thursday..... didn't phone and then when phoned finally said Saturday with a 6 hour wait timeframe - s didn't get to go to a paid for event. But they didn't turn up on Saturday at all and then when contacted again said Sunday 10am.... finally arrived at 1pm after going to the wrong address. Really...save yourself the angst that we went through and don't use this company.

Ms Singh

Ms SinghCoff’s Harbour

Beyond pathetic

chelle

chelleGippsland, VIC

Fantastic caring staff from office to the remover guys!

Super Quick & Very Professional

A small move from Bris to Syd & only a (6 piece) lounge suite but could have been a house full of furniture. We felt valued and had National Removals full attention the entire time. They were proactive even when kept waiting for almost 2hr at the collection depot! We had tried arranging our removal with another company & that was a nightmare. I very much appreciate your time & attention Rachel & my son was very impressed with your delivery guys who were respectful, courteous & arrived by noon the next day! Amazing service - I've already been recommending you to friends.

Nicola

NicolaMackay

Terrible unprofessional service

I got two quotes from them and the first one they over quoted by a lot. I then got another one for much less stuff and got quoted $1500 when I ready to go ahead they emailed and said they had "mistakenly" under quoted and said my move would now cost $2200. Very unprofessional and not happy at all. Will not be chocking them at any cost. Lost my business.