National Sterling

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Sterling

3.9
  • Income Protection
Meegan
Meegan

Scammed me into purchasing off the plan property I couldn’t afford

Back in 2006, i was new into the property game and wanted to increase my property portfolio. They talked me into buying 2 properties. I could only afford one. My accountant had to assist me with finding a property lawyer so I could legally get out of the second sale. I spent thousands on legal fees. Thank goodness they were selling legally flawed properties as we won on the basis of an illegal build. Sad but true. The property I did keep, I still have, however there have been endless issues with that build.

Income Protection

Bunch of Scammers!

Ben
Ben
C Eletr
C EletrMelbourne

Disgraceful customer service. Allowed life insurance policy to lapse. No response to email.

Unhappy InvestorMelbourne

Apartsments - Not a good retirment investment .....

Horrid customer service

Never experienced a more horrible lack of service than from here. Was promised return calls & never received a single one. Always chasing. Business going elsewhere.

Hi Rebecca,
Not sure who you are leaving messages for but can you please contact us via email so we can look into this for you?
Please email this headoffice@nationalsterling.com.au

Chrystal E.National SterlingSend a private message

Also, please be aware that I have searched for you in our database and cannot locate you as a customer or even a potential customer. Please ensure you include your full legal name that we would know you by.

Customer Service = Customer Satisfaction!

During the course of this month I have on a number of occasions, emailed your office and in particular, one of your service representatives in relation to an incorrectly paid Insurance Premium to AMP dating back to December 2015.

Your representative continually kept me informed via email of her outgoing instructions, questions and on my behalf, suggested enforcement actions to ensure prompt remedial action - needless to say the matter has been resolved favourably.

Such high calibre service deserves equal recognition. Therefore, abiding to your request not to provide personal details is reluctantly accepted!

Chrystal E.National SterlingSend a private message

Thanks so much for the feedback Gary. Greatly appreciate it!

AQ01
AQ01Brighton

Life Savers.

Absolute life savers - saved me so much time organising my super & insurances through Macquarie.
I was paying so much for my insurances, National Sterling showed me how much money I could save moving my insurances,

Chrystal E.National SterlingSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback :)

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

thanks guys, saved me so much money

what a great help these guys have been, saved me so much money on me super and insurances.
other companies were ripping me off for years and I had no idea - thanks guys

Chrystal E.National SterlingSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback Craig. We appreciate it :)

excellent Service

National Sterling helped us refinance to a rocket repay loan, The process was easy. Very happy with the outcome.

Chrystal E.National SterlingSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback Rebecca. So great to hear :)
Regards,
Chrystal

Excellent service

Since using National Sterling I have found that they always keep me the member in the know with how things are going and about any changes. I have nothing but praise for the way this company operates for their members.

Thanks Cam.

set for the rest of my retired life.

I was contacted by Ferris from national sterling, he came to my house and he explained everything to me about my super and retirement. I am very happy .

Chrystal E.National SterlingSend a private message

Thanks For the feedback Caz :) even though Ferras is no longer with us we hope to assist you wherever we can

excellent customer service

thank you for such excellent customer service and explaining what it all means. The Rep from National Sterling made it very easy to understand and the process was smooth and not forced. Thank you

Chrystal E.National SterlingSend a private message

Glad we were able to assist Bridgette :)

Bill
BillMelbounre

Appreciate the professional service!

Very happy to be dealing with a Melbourne based company that I could physically visit and speak to without making an appointment - rare these days. They ask questions and listen as opposed to the other selling machines out there. My last minute requests was handled professionally. I have referred NS to my family and friends as promised!

Chrystal E.National SterlingSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback Bill :)

Really valuable help and advice

Really happy with the service provided by National Sterling. Helped set up income and life insurances that correspond to my families financial position and goals.

Glad we help :)

Great advice and future planning

National Sterling have been great!
Helping me to piece together a plan to get my super to where it needs to be so that I can retire happy- have recommended to all my friends!

Have consolidated all my super funds into the one and organised insurance cover so that if anything happens to me, it doesn't effect my family.

Chrystal E.National SterlingSend a private message

Thanks so much for the feedback Gracie