Natural Solar

Excellent customer service and product

My whole experience with Natural Solar was excellent from start to finish. I was dealing with Luke Lipovac who was very helpful answering my questions and giving me all the information I needed. Very responsive, always returned my calls when he could not answer very promptly. The best part of my experience was the actual installation of my PV system. The installers did an excellent job, they explained everything and their quality of their work was superb. Highly recommended.

Panel Purchased Q.Cell 310W

Very happy with the end result

Natural Solar was recommended to us by another local resident and friend, which saved us from unnecessary amounts of shopping around. We were more than impressed with what we heard and saw and it didn't take long to convince us we had found our solar partner. We signed on the dotted line and less than two months later we are now reaping the rewards of our investment. The solar panel, inverter and battery installation teams were all great. Natural Solar coordinated it all for us and promptly responded and accommodated all changes required. We look forward to doing our bit for the environment, saving lots more of our hard earned dollars and being rewarded when we feed back into the grid. Even our kids aged 4 and 6 are excited about this purchase!

Highly Recommended

Kudos to Alan Williams and Rizwan from Natural Solar. Alan came on Saturday to provide his advice. Installation was organised by Rizwan a week after I signed the contract. Efficient and Impressive. Well done. Both Alan and Rizwan deserve pay rise! Solar is now up and running.

Panel Purchased QCells
System Size6.5 KW

Superb service

Ordering on the phone was easy and uncomplicated. All questions answered and the entire process made easy. The same with he arrangement for installation and the installation itself. The entire process was very efficient and thorough.

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $8,000.00

Quality system and install Sonnen battery rocks

Found the sales team extremely helpful with overcoming my initial lack of knowledge regarding solar , solar batteries and safety.
Installation was efficient and very tidy, impeccable .
The Q-cells and the installation quality appear much better than other solar installs that i have seen and the Sonnen battery slim line design and quality is brilliant.

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $14,000.00

Can’t go wrong

So we went with natural solar after a failed attempt and 6months wasted with energy Australia. We were impressed by a battery installation at my parents house we ended up getting a solar system with a battery. Had a few problems with a new installer for the panels which was the battery guy pointed out and said wasn’t good enough and made sure they came back to do a proper 100% good job. Not many places would actually point out some problems and say they will get them fixed so was pretty happy with that. Victoria Patterson Was our saving grace at natural solar as she took it upon herself to make sure we were happy and completely satisfied. If you need help she is the one that goes above and beyond to help

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Technical information from a qualified person instead of a salesman

I stated my parameters and asked him to support all recommendations with hard facts.
Four times I asked for the quotation to be modified, increasing the number of panels, size of battery modifying layout and upgrading inverters. Alan could not have been more helpful, usually replied within a hour or two to each additional question. I wanted the best having been bitten 10 years ago with a rubbish system that had to be thrown out as it returned 2cents a quarter.
The job was challenging as the roof is steep and they had to remove all the old panels as well. The installers were great also.
Now I have a system 2.5 times the size of the old one, with battery and on Sonnen Flat at a cost of $60pm . At the end of the year I received $100 credit for excess power supplied. $600 total cost of electricity for the year (12500 kwh) including charging my electric car for the year. Absolutely no problems and as we are in the country we have far less choice of solar retailers to choose from. Frequent flyer points also
The new system cost also less than the original one and was much less than I expected. I could not more highly recommend Natural Solar and Alan.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Solaredge 300w with power optimisers. Sonnen Battery 12KW Power available during blackouts
System Size11 KW

Tesla powerwall 2 it's a game changer

They do what they say which makes it a positive experience, I would not hesitate to recommend Natural Solar, I now have a Battery which is a game changer in the solar storage industry pay back should be about 6years & the warranty is 10 years it's a no brainer. Thank you Natural Solar.The Tesla powerwall 2 is a game changer it's amazingly awesome, it's the technology of the future. It has been a pleasure working with professional people like Luke Lipovac who is up to date with all the Tech on solar panels & Battery back up systems such as Tesla powerwall 2, anything you need to know Luke Lipovac for the best service & price. Aldo Romano

Installation

No after sales support or even contact!

Originally dealt with Jonathan Green, Sales Manager and this started as a 5 star review but issue after issue and near 0 communication from Jonathan/NaturalSolar had me change this to a 2. Since changing the review the company CEO and founder, Chris Williams, reached out to me and has been keeping direct contact, providing updates and coordinating site techs and even fault logging to SA Power Networks on my behalf. Ideally, I would have preferred a lesser version of this level of service from an initial warranty concern but seeing a CEO/founder step up to the plate like this really shows he does care about his company and customers. His entire team under him should be learning from his examples! There is still no contact from Jonathan Green but I assume he is hiding under a desk somewhere with his tail between his legs.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Sonnen
System Size12.5 KW
Purchase Price $10,000.00

great follow up.

I had been in discussion with Luke from Natural Solar for some months. When it came time to purchase a Sonin Battery, the application process was simple and the installation was done in very quick time. Would highly recommend Luke Lipovac and Natural Solar.

Awesome for multi unit Development

Luke Cassar and Chris are a fantastic time to work with. My development process has been stressful but found Natural Solar an absolute dream to work with, fitting in seamlessly with the appointed builder. They're now installing on my next development and looking forward to many more.

Best phone experience.

I found Luke Lipovac to be the most helpful and well informed sales assistant for years. As I've been in the trade all my life, I know what it takes.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I noticed power output had dropped by half on a good day.

Once I logged into the fronius portal I saw that one of my strings had a very low output. I contacted Frank who then contacted the suppliers and within 4 days a new panel was installed no fuss. Back to full power now.
The reason I went with natural solar is because of the quality of the components installed and warranties.
I expect to maybe have one more issue as the sun cranks up over summer and the system is stressed in the heat. The cold frost and rain probably killed the defective panel. I am sure the failure will be fully analysed rather than going to landfill.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased sunpower spr-e20-327-mc4 (327w)
System Size5.3 KW

Replacement Inverter installed and connection to Wifi

The Inverter replacement supply & installation went well, solar power then worked.
Thanks to Frank Mody who helped on the phone to connect the new inverted to Wifi.
The Installer had a problem with the Wifi connection, which was fixed with help from ZeverSolar and Frank M.

Panel Purchased ZeverSolar
System Size7 KW
Purchase Price $1,595.00

Top quality products and exceed expectations.

My experience with Natural Solar has been overwhelmingly positive. We got a great deal on a quality system and they have really good customer service to boot. Good to deal with a repeatable company.

Panel Purchased Sunpower
System Size12 KW

Great product, great service!

I have been talking to Jonathon for quite a while before i decided to purchase. From the initial contact right through to the installation of the solar panels his service has been excellent. Quick to reply to all my emails with answers to all my questions. I would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone looking to install panels or batteries. The panel installation was completed quickly and the installer answered any questions i had before leaving. Highly recommend!

Panel Purchased Q-cells
System Size5.13 KW

Tech support

Tech support was very good and the technician who came out where professional and kept me informed on the issues that they found and sorted, after the tech support called to see if everything was ok

Fantastic service from start to finish

Consultant Jonathan was great to deal with. He dealt with all of my questions with efficiency, patience and good humour. The installers that put in the system were punctual, professional and friendly. I cannot find a single thing to criticize. I'm totally happy and would highly recommend Natural Solar. We got a 5kw system to add to panels we already had as well as a 10kw Sonnen battery. Fantastic customer focused service. The way it should be.

Panel Purchased Q cells
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $20,000.00

I did not buy the product from Luke, as it was outside of my budget. But still Luke was extremely helpful, prompt in his replies and thorough in the information he provided.

Great customer service

Thank you Luke, for your follow ups and service. You explained the quality of your product and helped us decide on the best system to use for our duplex. We highly recommend you to our friends and family. Much appreciated! Ray from In and Out Building Group Pty Ltd