Natural Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (130)
  • Purchase PriceA$19,598.20
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

John D.

John D.Southwest, VIC

Solar installation

Rupen at Natural Solar was easy to deal with, there was no pushing and it was very professional. Solar installers were great and friendly. Was walked through the system and shown how to access it. Would thoroughly recommend them.

System Size16.8 KW
Panel PurchasedCanadian Solar HiKu
Purchase PriceA$20,000.00
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerIllawarra, NSW

Tesla Solar Battery Installation

Very professional company. I highly recommend. Our salesperson was John Burden, he talked us through the entire process, answering all of our questions, and was very knowledgeable about the entire process. If I have any further additions to my solar system I will definitely choose to use Natural Solar. Thank you John.

Purchase PriceA$14,000.00
narelle

narelleSydney, NSW

Solar installation

From the first contact to the completion of the installation, everyone was great. Very helpful at all times, even when we had to keep rescheduling because of weather. In particular I would like to say thank you to Aaron (in the office) and Nicholas (electrician) for their fantastic attitude and competence.

System Size5.1 KW

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Great installers

These guys are very professional - they cleaned up after themselves and took on a difficult install and did it easily.

They also identified that my meter was outdated and needed an upgrade. This had been missed by the installers that did our earlier system.

Very thorough- thanks again

Purchase PriceA$17,500.00

Great system

Very much looking forward to my solar installation. Natural solar were able to offer me 400w Sunpower panels, which some other companies were not able to offer me.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedSunpower and Fronius
Purchase PriceA$10,000.00

Very Efficient

Easy battery installation, very happy, we are generating more than our average daily usage!!!
Thank you very much for your service !

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Very Efficient Organisation

The Technical Assessor Alan Williams was professional and informative, not pushing to make a sale and he enabled us to make the decision to instal solar panels without any pressure. Nick and his installation team were friendly and efficient, completing the work shortly after the light rain in the middle of the day made conditions unpleasant. Their clean up of materials after the job was excellent.

System Size5.475 KW
Panel PurchasedCanadian Hiku
Purchase PriceA$5,600.00
dark_stealth

dark_stealthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most efficient service

I purchase the Tesla Powerwall 2 from Natural Solar. Sales person from Natural Solar was very professional and set the expectation of the process. We were constantly communicating as things were progressing. Within less than a month, I got my battery installed and its working now.

Very happy with the service and I strongly recommend Natural Solar.

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

House with shading

After talking with Alan Williams and discussing our options, we are now very happy with our installed system. With 20 panels and optimisers, we are generating more than our average daily usage....even on cloudy days. Can't wait until installing a battery becomes more affordable.

Brett and the installation team were awesome, the site was spotless when they left.

System Size6.5 KW
Panel PurchasedSunpower

Vince R

Vince RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Natural Solar for your Tesla Powerwall

I always felt listened to and the guys at Natural Solar did what they could to give me the best value for money possible. The sales representative was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions and helped me understand the benefits of owning a Powerwall. The installation went smoothly and I am looking forward to paying next to nothing for my electrical usage in the future.

Quick and easy Tesla Powerwall 2 installation

Natural Solar were a pleasure to deal with to have a Telsa Powerwall 2 added to my existing solar system, the process was very simple and I would highly recommend

Premium Quality System

Thanks to Alan Williams and the team at Natural Solar, my 5.2 kilowatt sunpower panels and fronius inverter system have been impressive .Very happy with the install and performance of the system in all weather conditions . Highly recomend Alan and Natural Solar for your solar requirements

System Size5.2 KW
Panel PurchasedSunpower 400 watt maxeon 3

Good People To deal With

15KW system with two Tesla power walls and 38 Sunpower Panels installed. Took two days due to the first day being far far too hot for the team on the roof but all of the electrical works and installation of teh batteries was done. Ironically the next day we had a power out and the system worked flawlessly. Guys came back a couple of days later and got the panels up , system is operational and good to go. Thanks to Brad and his team on site and the team at Natural Solar.

Panel PurchasedSunpower
Purchase PriceA$48,000.00
Proudford

ProudfordSydney, NSW

Took time, but is proving well worthwhile.

Panels installed by team very professionally with explanations provided about deviations from the initial plan and quoted setup.
No issues with the company, the staff are always courteous and very helpful when we do need to speak with them.

System Size5.85 KW
Panel PurchasedSunpower corperation
Alex

AlexSydney

3rd time doing business with Natural Solar, because, well, they’re the best.....

Nipun

NipunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

10.9 Solar System - Installed to perfection

Value for money with a professional installation team. Customer service was also, spot on. Overall, I am happy with the product.

System Size10.9 KW
Panel PurchasedCanadian Solar
Purchase PriceA$19,250.00

Get quotes

So good the first time, were went back for a second product

Excellent service. Prompt responses, accurate updates for installation date and generally very professional. My only issue is that it was not explained to us that there are issues with the grid where once it gets over a certain number of volts, the inverter cuts out. Seems like the more solar in your area, the more problematic this will be during the middle of the day. Would have been nice to know this is in advance. Otherwise, the company have been great. They were so good after the Tesla wall installation we went back for more panels rather than go back to our original panel installers.

System Size6 KW
Will

WillSydney, NSW

Great panels and quality service

Alan and his team are very impressive. Solar quote was done quick and efficiently. No hassle on getting responses. Communication are clear before and after installation and well set expectation. Solar panel was installed in a day, providing high quality panels and workmanship. Thanks team!

System Size4.8 KW
Panel PurchasedQ-Cell
Sandheep G.

Sandheep G.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Knowledgeable team, Excellent After-Sales Support!

Very happy with the team at Natural Solar. Got the system installed in 2 weeks after I signed the quote. The sales process was a bit bumpy but the professionalism of Alan and the quality of the products they offered (I got a 10.3 KW system with Canadian Solar Panels, Fronius Inverter and Fronius Smart Meter).
The installers were also very professional. We had a tricky roof and the team worked with the installers to ensure that the install went smoothly.
The after-sales support to help register the inverter, and set up the app for the inverter and the smart meter has been fantastic.

System Size10.3 KW
Panel PurchasedCanadian Solar
Purchase PriceA$9,200.00

Tesla Powerwall 2- Fantastic product

Natural Solar did a fantastic job of installing the Tesla Powerwall 2at the best price on the market. They were professional, knowledgeable and punctual. The Powerwall itself is fantastic. We have been able to customise its use so we have shifted any electricity from the grid to off peak. The app enables you to see energy flows in real time which was an eye opener, enabling us to see just how much each of our appliances uses. We would definitely purchase the Powerwall again and would definitely use Natural Solar again.

System Size13.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$13,000.00

786assad

786assadasked

Hi there

I have been looking and searching for a solar company to provide me with a quotation or quotations for an integrated Solar and wind or initially a solar system that allows me integrate wind turbine and battery in later stages, without reconfiguring or changing the initial set up for my property. I have just purchased and moved into a hobby farm in Pakenham (295 Army Road) Pakenham, Victoria, 3810. The main residential part of the farm consists of a large 6-bedroom dwelling, a large 4 car garage and a large shed on the northern end of the main residential building. The meter has been installed by AusNet and I am told by AusNet that it is a three-phase metre with a compatible (3 phase) cable.
I initially want to install a solar system of 6.xKw to 10kW system and then integrated wind Turbine and a suitable good but reasonably priced battery. I, therefore, wish to ask you consider the following Solar, Inverter, battery (possible), high end cabling and associated components and provide me with a quotation, or quotation for different alternatives with the following components in mind:
1. Solar Panels in order of preference, LG Neon2, SunPower SP-Max2-360 or latest REC panels that are considered equivellant to LG and SunPower, but much cheaper. All with 25 Yr Product & 25 Yr Performance Warranty.
2. Selectronic’s Fronius Hybrid inverter I do like to have the SP Pro SPMC 381 or better (2020 model soon to be released). I like to think that this would allow in immediate future to integrated battery and then wind turbine in to the system. I understand that the new generation of Fronius inverters are referred to as the PowerChain with highly sophisticated cooling and power management features. I understand that the new generation of Fronius hybrid inverters are for on-grid and off-grid and is highly compatible with what I want: exporting about 15kw or higher to the grid (since I got a three-phase meter and external cables (very likely).
3. High end Cabling, Conduit, DC &AC circuit breakers, and enclosures, etc, where applied, and.
4. Installation by licenced electrician/s. This is important and hope the electrician and you can sort out all export and shutdown matter with AusNet for me, in the meantime.
Please, provide me with a quotation or separate quotation for different combinations of solar panels and inverters (Fronius). I am eligible for Vic Gov rebate for either a solar system or battery rebate.
Kind regards
Assad
0400 050 060

Terence H.

Terence H.asked

It’s been there weeks since paying the deposit for a Tesla powerwall,, still waiting for an installation date what’s the problem, why the delay?

dave
dave

I expect it will take a while for the powerwall delivery date to the installer to be confirmed. Once that has been confirmed the installer will set the date. He will not give a date until he has a confirmed delivery date.

Harry

Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me again your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter including your company name please as i have mixed up all?

Get an answer from our members and Natural Solar representatives