Natural Solar

Absolutely perfect

I’m very impressed with our solar installation by Natural Solar. James and his team where pleasant to work with and very professional in the solar industry. I had got 3 quotes and found their price competive. They're installer worked through it all rain, sun, wind with competence and besides working flawlessly as it looks good too on our shed roof. I highly recommend Natural Solar.

Panel Purchased Sonnen
System Size10.5 KW
Purchase Price $17,000.00

Amazing service and installation!

Dealt with Jonathan Green, Sales Manager, very professional yet it was like talking to a mate you grew up with. Had a Sonnen Eco 8.0 battery installed to my existing solar setup and a few additional solar panels added. Amazing service and installation, slight issue that required one of the install team to return to site but they came out the following day, on a Saturday! Can’t ask for better support than that. Time lapse video of battery installation for anyone interested - https://youtu.be/xZd3To8MPK4

Panel Purchased Sonnen
System Size12 KW
Purchase Price $10,000.00

Quality service, product and install

I’m very impressed with our solar and battery installation by Natural Solar. Alistair and his team where a pleasure to work with and very professional. I got three quotes and found their price competive. I watched as they were installed and it’s not an easy process especially when a backup is also included. Tony the installer worked through it all with competence and besides working flawlessly it looks good too. I highly recommend Natural Solar.

Panel Purchased Q Cell solar, Fronius inverter and Sonnen Battery

Total Satisfaction

We recently had an optimizer fail on one of our panels in Sydney. Sachin at Natural Solar looked after us with the warranty repair. He kept us informed at every step of the procedure, including when the part had been procured to when it was to be installed. The process was seamless and completed without any excessive delay. He even contacted us immediately after the part had been replaced to check that everything was working as it should and to ascertain that we were satisfied and had no other problems. The service was exemplary.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Sami Electrical excellent

Yesterday April 4 after a six months wait our solar panels were installed by Sami from Sami Electrics and his 2 colleagues. They worked diligently from 8am until 7pm, Sami returned today to fix an internet access problem with the inverter. They were all polite, pleasant and considerate. We highly recommend them.

Panel Purchased Q
Purchase Price $7,000.00
Correction - Orr review from Adelaide Hills South Australia

A Breath of Fresh Air

After several years of very poor service from my initial solar provider, along came Natural Solar. What a breath of fresh air. Perfect service, plenty of information, great installation, attention to detail and a delight to deal with. Thank you Alan Williams and the Natural Solar Team. You have revived my faith in the solar industry.

Panel Purchased Sonnen Battery
System Size10 KW

Amazing customer service and product quality.

The staff member I dealt with was professional, informative and knowledgeable about the products to be purchased.
All of my questions were answered and I was offered a very good deal.
The products they stock are all of high quality.
Luke Lipovac was upfront and honest and really helped me to achieve the best deal possible for my situation.

Panel Purchased SunPower P Series 320W
System Size6.4 KW
Purchase Price $13,250.00

Couldn’t help me but outstanding customer service

Luke Lipovac is a gem. We worked through a process to see if installing a battery made financial sense for me. Luke was honest and upfront as we worked through the numbers and the result showed that at the moment in my situation, the numbers didn’t stack up and the price would have to come down significantly to make sense , but we worked together and got a informed position that I could make an informed decision from.
This type of customer service today is an exception, and I really appreciated Luke’s patience and contribution.

Purchase Price $9,000.00

Natural Solar were good to deal with

Natural Solar was terrific to deal with, explaining everything in layperson's terms. They were friendly and helpful and the panel installation process went very smoothly, the installer’s were very professional and helpful thank you

Natural Solar Number One for Sonnen Battery

I'm not sure how we even came across this company, but out of all the quotes I received they were the easiest and most honest to deal with and came through as the most economical. Luke Lipovac who I spoke to on a number of questions always got back to me and explained things in a language that I easily understood! Installation happened when they said it would and the guys were extremely professional, well done Brad from Balm Electrical. Now I have had my battery for 4 months am constantly checking the brilliant App and have already saved $1500 on my first quarter electricity Bill. I would say don't go anywhere else!! I'm saving so much that I have now installed an electric heater for my pool which my battery is essentially powering! Well done guys

Great Service!

Natural Solar were very professional to deal with from initial contact right through to smooth installation. After trying to get quotes with a few others, I contacted Natural Solar and received really helpful advice along with a quick quote and fact sheets. A quick google search also confirmed what Natural Solar were supplying was a quality product. I would not hesitate to recommend Natural Solar to family and friends.

Panel Purchased Q-Cells
System Size5.58 KW

Company delivered what it promised

Dealt with Alan Williams, very knowledgeable, very polite.I was given a date for installation, tradies arrived right on time and set to work. They did not stop until that had completed the job. Again very polite people to deal with. I am very happy with the completed job and even happier to see the wheel in the meter box spinning in reverse.

System Size4.96 KW

Excellent service from the sales team to the installers

I called Natural Solar to get a quote on a solar system 5kw for our terrace home. They were very quick to quote and the install date occurred faster than some others would even turn around their quote. The installers were very professional on the day (a couple of weeks later) and it was tidily done. They are a premium installer so they are at the top end of pricing, but for the quality of panels roughly equivalent to competitors what set them apart for me was the no-pressure informative sales, they didn't belittle their competitors and it was all done very quickly and professionally. Based on our experience I would recommend.

Panel Purchased Sunpower

Excellent solar service

Natural Solar was terrific to deal with, explaining everything in layperson's terms. They were friendly and helpful and the panel installation process went very smoothly. We also found them very well priced, compared with their competitors.

Excellent service, excellent company.

I made a last minute decision to install a Sonnen Battery (Christmas Eve) and Alan Williams came to my house that same day to quote. Natural Solar was recommended to me by a close friend so I didn't hesitate to accept their very reasonable quote. My system was installed early January by very friendly, efficient and helpful people who removed all rubbish and also showed my how to download an app on my phone to monitor how the system is working. I'm very happy with the whole process from Natural Solar, from the Technical Assessor, Alan, to the performance of my new system. Will definitely recommend this company to my friends ( and suggest they ask for Alan).

Natural Solar - Dubbo Solar Install

Jonathan Green, Natural Solar, was very informative and knowledgeable during the scoping stage, he made it very easy to decide on the system that would suit my family.
Natural Solar's pricing was fantastic, and the scheduling team was easy to deal with.
Natural Solar subcontracted the install to a local Dubbo electrician, who was very professional and efficient.
I was very happy that NS subcontracted the install as it means after install support is local.

NS made the decision very easy.
Price, information, quality product and local installers. All great.

awesome people to deal with

So far so good

So far, so good

I was dealing with Alistair Iriving who was always very professional and great on coming back to me with the latest updates on my solar panels order. The reason why I choose Natural Solar was simply speaking the type of tier 1 panels they were having (I picked the Q-CELLs) and the future battery I want to buy from SonnenBatterien.

I did my research on solar panel systems, identified the one I liked the most and searched for installers. I have to say that I was very disappointed with a few solar system installers as they either didn't bother returning my phone/email/text message or didn't even want to sell anything to me. When I spoke to Alistair, he ran me through the system I was asking for, created a quick quote and I was happy with the pricing negotiation.

Excellent System So Far.

From the time I submitted my online inquiry to my phone call from Natural Solar was was only a matter of hours. Other companies were anywhere from 2 days to 1.5weeks before returning my call. I dealt with Jonathan Green who was extremely knowledgeable and informative in regards to the solar system and battery. When requesting documents and returning them to me he was efficient proactive in your approach. The whole process from quotation to getting finance approval was only about 3 days.
Dealing with Rate Setter was easy and quick and the communication between Jonathan Green and Rate Setter in signing off on documentation was quicker than expected.
The installation of both panels and battery was extremely quick and the installers were informative. I did have a slight hiccup with my router communicating with Sonnen, but Sonnen rectified it within 24 hours. They too were good to deal with.

Overall, I am extremely happy with my system and my choice to go with Natural Solar. I couldn't recommend Jonathan Green enough if deciding to go through Natural Solar.

Best decision we ever made

James from natural solar made us feel comfortable in the investment. He has great product knowledge and is very friendly. He happily answered all of our dumb questions and explained the system and the procedure for the install very clearly. An absolute credit to the company. And of course the system is amazing..!! finally we can do our bit for clean energy and save $$ in the process..