2Natural Solar

4.9

Mani S.
Mani S.Sydney, NSW

Contact with Natural Solar pre and post installation

The service was very professional and had all my queries satisfied. Show details

Ramy H.
Ramy H.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service! Very happy!

Had been exceptional dealing with Emmett who answered all of my questions promptly and was extremely helpful supporting any queries I had. I placed an order on the system last Friday and was installed Monday! The best turn around I have ever seen! Extremely happy with the finished product and highly recommended! Thanks again Emmett !
Alex S
Alex SSydney, NSW

Hope&Richard S.
Hope&Richard S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service, Amazing Company

Absolutely amazing service. Alan and the team were fast, prompt and very professional. My new Tesla battery is working like a dream and the whole process was simple and very straight forward. Would highly recommend Natural Solar to anyone requiring a Solar battery solution. Show details
Peter B
Peter B

met all expectations

I purchased a Tesla Powerwall 2 through Natural Solar. They set clear expectations and met them at each and every stage. Installation was done by professional trades people. All in all very happy and pricing was competitive. Show details

Peter Needham
Peter NeedhamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Solar battery added to existing solar

Excellent quote best price and excellent installation The Tesla 2 Powerwall was added to our existing 6.6kw solar system and this optimise our feed in and continuity of supply Show details
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Trustworthiness
Quyen
QuyenSydney, NSW2 posts

Install Tesla battery with Natural Solar company

I installed two Tesla batteries from Natural Solar. Really happy with their professional process and hard working. Especially Jack Lucas who I has contacted and assist me during the process, he is enthusiam and friendly . Recommend this company if who is looking to install. Show details
vinpav
vinpavHunter Region, NSW11 posts

New Tesla Powerwall 2 and Gateway 2

No pressure sales was vey important. Explained everything in simple terms. Listened o my queries.
Prompt delivery and installation. Sparkies were very competent, cleaned up after install explained the system and set up my App. Show details

Matt W.
Matt W.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Highly Recommended

I was referred to Natural Solar by a mate / word of mouth based on their price competitiveness and quality of work. I was quoted for the supply and installation of 2 Tesla Powerwall's in Sydney, adding to an existing Solar setup done by another company. Price was good, important terms were negotiated and the installation was done within a week of signing the contract. The installers were great, happy to answer my newbie questions and got it all up and running in about half a day. I'll definitely be going back to these guys when I inevitably add more batteries and/or expand my solar capacity. Highly Recommended! Show details
Victor I
Victor I

Steven Spurway
Steven SpurwaySydney, NSW

Great experience and value for money

Efficient and was helpful and kept informed throughout the entire process. Could not have asked for anything more. Great experience and would recommend to anybody. Show details
Jay Wong a.
Jay Wong a.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Smooth experience with new solar battery

Recently had Natural Solar install a solar battery at our home. The communication was quick, turnaround time was very fast, and the process overall quite smooth. Thanks for your support.
Darren
DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

A wonderful experience

Patrick contacted us the day the QLD Battery Booster program launched. We got our 3 quotes and Natural Solar matched the Lowest quote. From there it was nothing but smooth sailing. Any concerns were quickly and professionally addressed. The installers arrived on time and soon had the Powerwall charging from our solar. The guys were polite and knowledgable and left the install location a lot cleaner than any other tradesmen we have used in the past. Brilliant job from everyone involved. Thank so much guys. Show details
Siobhan L.
Siobhan L.2 posts

Top solar company

We were very keen to stall a solar system in our home but were nervous about having our home damaged by a poor installation. We did a huge amount of research and finally decided to go with Natural Solar. We are thrilled with the install. It is a very neat job and the contractors worked very hard, were very professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Patrick the sales person was very helpful and upfront with all information. We trusted him from day one. We are delighted we chose Natural Solar and would recommend Natural Solar to anyone wanting a professional install.

Siobhan Lamb Show details

786assad
786assad

Hi there

I have been looking and searching for a solar company to provide me with a quotation or quotations for an integrated Solar and wind or initially a solar system that allows me integrate wind turbine and battery in later stages, without reconfiguring or changing the initial set up for my property. I have just purchased and moved into a hobby farm in Pakenham (295 Army Road) Pakenham, Victoria, 3810. The main residential part of the farm consists of a large 6-bedroom dwelling, a large 4 car garage and a large shed on the northern end of the main residential building. The meter has been installed by AusNet and I am told by AusNet that it is a three-phase metre with a compatible (3 phase) cable.
I initially want to install a solar system of 6.xKw to 10kW system and then integrated wind Turbine and a suitable good but reasonably priced battery. I, therefore, wish to ask you consider the following Solar, Inverter, battery (possible), high end cabling and associated components and provide me with a quotation, or quotation for different alternatives with the following components in mind:
1. Solar Panels in order of preference, LG Neon2, SunPower SP-Max2-360 or latest REC panels that are considered equivellant to LG and SunPower, but much cheaper. All with 25 Yr Product & 25 Yr Performance Warranty.
2. Selectronic’s Fronius Hybrid inverter I do like to have the SP Pro SPMC 381 or better (2020 model soon to be released). I like to think that this would allow in immediate future to integrated battery and then wind turbine in to the system. I understand that the new generation of Fronius inverters are referred to as the PowerChain with highly sophisticated cooling and power management features. I understand that the new generation of Fronius hybrid inverters are for on-grid and off-grid and is highly compatible with what I want: exporting about 15kw or higher to the grid (since I got a three-phase meter and external cables (very likely).
3. High end Cabling, Conduit, DC &AC circuit breakers, and enclosures, etc, where applied, and.
4. Installation by licenced electrician/s. This is important and hope the electrician and you can sort out all export and shutdown matter with AusNet for me, in the meantime.
Please, provide me with a quotation or separate quotation for different combinations of solar panels and inverters (Fronius). I am eligible for Vic Gov rebate for either a solar system or battery rebate.
Kind regards
Assad
0400 050 060

Terence H.
Terence H.

It’s been there weeks since paying the deposit for a Tesla powerwall,, still waiting for an installation date what’s the problem, why the delay?

dave
dave

I expect it will take a while for the powerwall delivery date to the installer to be confirmed. Once that has been confirmed the installer will set the date. He will not give a date until he has a confirmed delivery date.

Harry
Harry

Hi there
Can you send me again your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter including your company name please as i have mixed up all?

CategoryPhysical Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers