Natural Solar
Listing monitored by Natural Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (166)
  • Purchase Price$19,964.52

GS535d
GS535dSydney, NSW

Quick and easy Powerwall upgrade

A Solar Cure

Alan from Natural Solar provided balanced information regarding battery options. We ended up going for the Teslar Powerwall2 (14KWh), and now a winter month down the track are very happy with its performance. Obviously, in winter sunlight is limiting (in Melbourne), but even so we are 90% self sufficient.

Chao-Hsien K.
Chao-Hsien K.Sydney, NSW

Efficient, friendly and prompt service

I was looking for Tesla Powerwall 2 install. Luckily i Came across this amazing company after google search, as AGL wait time was in excess of 6 months.
I am so glad I came across them, the sales person Elliot was incredibly easy and friendly to deal with, as well as being ultra efficient. From my first phone call to installation was less than a week. The system was up and running straight away and perfect ever since.
Installation team were experts in their field, friendly and tidy. Highly recommended

Quick and easy

Once we decided to accept the quote from Natural Solar, the whole process worked like clockwork. Thanks to Rupen, Sachin and Rob who guided us through the project, for their prompt response to any questions, professional approach, and speed at which they got the installation done. Thank you to Scott and his team who installed the system and kept me informed throughout. Thank you Kaylah for the after hours follow up phone call. I am surprised that in the middle of winter that the Tesla app is reporting that we’re not using grid power and actually charging the battery.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

What more can you ask for

Thankyou Natural solar for the installation of our solar panels and inverter
6 days from quote to installation WOW impressive
From the first call to John who was friendly, helpful and honest communication was brilliant, returned phone calls and emails spot on.
Shelley kept me informed of the installation details and the installers were on time, did a really good neat job and left no rubbish on site.
The icing on the cake was Kaylah ringing after the job was complete to see if we were happy with everything.
Quality company using quality products at a reasonable price what more can you ask for.

Gary

Crownalee V.
Crownalee V.Sydney, NSW

Great seamless experience from start to finish!

The quote I received for a Tesla battery was very competitive and once I agreed to their terms and paid a deposit, the install was booked in within 2 weeks. I was kept informed as the date neared. The install team were very professional and had the Tesla battery installed within a couple of hours - it was pleasing to see how efficient they were! Overall a seamless experience from start to finish.. would recommend to others!

Very Happy Customer

We have had a great experience with Natural Solar who installed a 9kwh system at our home. Rupen in sales was our first contact and was helpful, knowledgable and prompt with a competitive quote. The install was by Brett and his team who were efficient and solved some tricky access issues with sensible solutions.
Natural Solar were recommended to us by neighbours and we would be very comfortable doing the same.

Nigel H.
Nigel H.Sydney, NSW

No need to look anywhere else

Kaylah, Elliott, Sachin, Alex and the whole team at Natural Solar were absolutely wonderful to deal with. Nothing was too difficult and they helped design a wonderful solar panel/battery package. Right from initial consultation to install everything was a breeze, and they even installed our panels almost a week earlier than scheduled! This was a wonderful experience…no need to look anywhere else.

System Size12.5 KW
Panel Purchased Sun power and Tesla Powerwall
minners
minnersSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

Only installed yesterday but everything from original phone call to inquire about solar to the installation has been very good. No problems so far. Highly recommend if your in the market for solar.

Julie
JulieIllawarra, NSW

Tesla Powerwall 2

Definitely recommend this company, and Anthony who handled the whole process most efficiently. Called on Tuesday and had install finished by Friday same week. Very good clean installers. Highly recommended.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Joy
JoyCentral West, NSW

Brilliant.

Sales staff very helpful and informative. Installation perfect for my house, and installers very efficient. Have only been using the system for a few days, but so far very happy.

Aldo B.
Aldo B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wish I called Natural Solar years ago!!!

Excellent product & company with trouble free installation

I would highly recommend Natural Solar from the initial discussion with Alan on the best system that suits your needs to the quick and professional way the installers complete the works

Grahame
GrahameSydney, NSW

Tesla battery - best quote and quick install

Natural solar provided the cheapest quote and installed the Tesla battery the following week. Smooth install and the system works well.
Great service and good to deal with.
Works with 3 phase power and with my enphase inverters and LG panels

Trouble free install from start to finish on a unique job.

Very professional and pleasant team to work with while organising several properties with solar/energy storage gear. Alan Bailey from Natural Solar and Andrew and his team from Amex Electrical looked after what seemed to be a unique build request without any issues. No question we will be going back for future solar work.

Read more reviews - page 2

786assad
786assadasked

Hi there

I have been looking and searching for a solar company to provide me with a quotation or quotations for an integrated Solar and wind or initially a solar system that allows me integrate wind turbine and battery in later stages, without reconfiguring or changing the initial set up for my property. I have just purchased and moved into a hobby farm in Pakenham (295 Army Road) Pakenham, Victoria, 3810. The main residential part of the farm consists of a large 6-bedroom dwelling, a large 4 car garage and a large shed on the northern end of the main residential building. The meter has been installed by AusNet and I am told by AusNet that it is a three-phase metre with a compatible (3 phase) cable.
I initially want to install a solar system of 6.xKw to 10kW system and then integrated wind Turbine and a suitable good but reasonably priced battery. I, therefore, wish to ask you consider the following Solar, Inverter, battery (possible), high end cabling and associated components and provide me with a quotation, or quotation for different alternatives with the following components in mind:
1. Solar Panels in order of preference, LG Neon2, SunPower SP-Max2-360 or latest REC panels that are considered equivellant to LG and SunPower, but much cheaper. All with 25 Yr Product & 25 Yr Performance Warranty.
2. Selectronic’s Fronius Hybrid inverter I do like to have the SP Pro SPMC 381 or better (2020 model soon to be released). I like to think that this would allow in immediate future to integrated battery and then wind turbine in to the system. I understand that the new generation of Fronius inverters are referred to as the PowerChain with highly sophisticated cooling and power management features. I understand that the new generation of Fronius hybrid inverters are for on-grid and off-grid and is highly compatible with what I want: exporting about 15kw or higher to the grid (since I got a three-phase meter and external cables (very likely).
3. High end Cabling, Conduit, DC &AC circuit breakers, and enclosures, etc, where applied, and.
4. Installation by licenced electrician/s. This is important and hope the electrician and you can sort out all export and shutdown matter with AusNet for me, in the meantime.
Please, provide me with a quotation or separate quotation for different combinations of solar panels and inverters (Fronius). I am eligible for Vic Gov rebate for either a solar system or battery rebate.
Kind regards
Assad
0400 050 060

Terence H.
Terence H.asked

It’s been there weeks since paying the deposit for a Tesla powerwall,, still waiting for an installation date what’s the problem, why the delay?

dave
dave

I expect it will take a while for the powerwall delivery date to the installer to be confirmed. Once that has been confirmed the installer will set the date. He will not give a date until he has a confirmed delivery date.

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me again your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter including your company name please as i have mixed up all?

Get an answer from our members and Natural Solar representatives