Dorothy GilbertIllawarra, NSW

A service call by the CEO of Natural Solar with payment of a cup of coffee and a piece of cake 4th Dec 19.

Panel Purchased The best

Alex L.

Alex L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incompetent and irresponsive

Top Job, Great Company

The solar and battery installers did a great job at our house. Alan and Rizwan were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend natural solar.
Installation was great, great workmanship.
Would definitely deal with them in the future.

Panel Purchased Not sure
System Size7 KW
Purchase Price $22,000.00
Karl

KarlSydney, NSW

So Stoked with Solar!

From start to finish the team at Natural Solar did a fantastic job! Jonathan Green answered all my questions, was super keen and had the best price on the best gear.
Brett Collins and his team from Drummoyne Electrical Services did an awesome job on the PV installation. They took the time to work out the job so that not one cable or clip is visible. Exactly what I wanted ;-)
Likewise the guys at Balm Electrical who installed the Sonnen Battery. Neat and clean job!
Super Happy!

Panel Purchased Sun Power
System Size12.24 KW

PeterKim

PeterKimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The guys did a great job it works great and it was so simple to do wish I did it years ago thanks to Natural Solar

It looks great and very clean installation was quick and simple work. The guys walked me throw the app and explained everything to and showed me thanks to them and Natural Solar

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Best people for solar panels

Our home solar panels were installed on time and on budget after a detailed on site evaluation.
I recommend Natural Solar and accredited installer Brett Collins for their professional and friendly service.

Ryan

RyanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional, Best-Price & a pleasure to deal with - Tesla Powerwall 2 Install

Panel Purchased N/A - Panels already installed
Purchase Price $5,500.00

Highly Recommended

It was a pleasure dealing with Natural Solar who installed a Sonnen Batterie 9.53 2.5kWh system. The project went smoothly and all work was done to a very high standard.
Defiantly Recommended
thanks James.

Installation

Very happy with my new system

Natural Solar installed a 4kw Solar for me. Dealing with the company was a great experience. The installers arrived on time completed a very neat installation with all wiring hidden or neatly presented on the outside. All left over materials were taken away.

Thanks Luke Lipovac for the great service.

Panel Purchased QCell
System Size4 KW
Daniel K.

Daniel K.Perth, WA

Professional and a high standard of quality

Sonnen battery installed in my property, the job was done to a high quality and the team carrying out the work were professional.

Thanks Jonathon Green and the team !

I would recommend using natural solar.

Purchase Price $22,000.00

Roy Gaudio

Roy GaudioSouth Australia

Our Tesla battery

Great dealing with this company. Very quick to organise and to install. They came on time every visit and the two lads who installed were very nice and willing to answer all our questions. We would be happy to deal with them again

Fixing issues with Inverter

After connection to NBN I needed to reconfigure my Inverter. Ultra quick and quality service from Natural Solar fixed the issue. I would recommend Natural Solar due to the great service given.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Sean G.

Sean G.South East Queensland, QLD

Professionals with Integrity

Great to deal with right from the first phone call to final instal.
Due to a manufacturers firmware update I had to call a few months after install. Natural Solar had someone onsite within a day and problem fixed. Couldn’t have asked for better after sales service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Pain free and independent from the grid, almost

Very easy process from first contact to installation. Everyone has been very helpful and the whole process was painless.
It took a little longer than I had expected, but it was mostly waiting for the local power authorities to approve the application.
The Tesla Powerwall works well, I enjoy seeing what is happening to the electricity my panels produce.
I was surprised to see short periods of power coming from the grid still. This is apparently the battery maintaining alignment with the grid to avoid issues if or when the grid is needed.
I have barely needed to use grid power since the battery was installed. Very happy and thankful to all the staff, especially the office staff who helped making the final payment.

Kostas K.

Kostas K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service and product

My whole experience with Natural Solar was excellent from start to finish. I was dealing with Luke Lipovac who was very helpful answering my questions and giving me all the information I needed. Very responsive, always returned my calls when he could not answer very promptly. The best part of my experience was the actual installation of my PV system. The installers did an excellent job, they explained everything and their quality of their work was superb. Highly recommended.

Panel Purchased Q.Cell 310W

Very happy with the end result

A Sultano

A SultanoSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

Kudos to Alan Williams and Rizwan from Natural Solar. Alan came on Saturday to provide his advice. Installation was organised by Rizwan a week after I signed the contract. Efficient and Impressive. Well done. Both Alan and Rizwan deserve pay rise! Solar is now up and running.

Panel Purchased QCells
System Size6.5 KW

Superb service

Ordering on the phone was easy and uncomplicated. All questions answered and the entire process made easy. The same with he arrangement for installation and the installation itself. The entire process was very efficient and thorough.

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $8,000.00

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality system and install Sonnen battery rocks

Found the sales team extremely helpful with overcoming my initial lack of knowledge regarding solar , solar batteries and safety.
Installation was efficient and very tidy, impeccable .
The Q-cells and the installation quality appear much better than other solar installs that i have seen and the Sonnen battery slim line design and quality is brilliant.

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $14,000.00

Can’t go wrong

So we went with natural solar after a failed attempt and 6months wasted with energy Australia. We were impressed by a battery installation at my parents house we ended up getting a solar system with a battery. Had a few problems with a new installer for the panels which was the battery guy pointed out and said wasn’t good enough and made sure they came back to do a proper 100% good job. Not many places would actually point out some problems and say they will get them fixed so was pretty happy with that. Victoria Patterson Was our saving grace at natural solar as she took it upon herself to make sure we were happy and completely satisfied. If you need help she is the one that goes above and beyond to help