4.9

ElizabethM

ElizabethMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buy eco, buy in bulk, support local.

Went above and beyond to deliver heavy cleaning products to a vacant flat we are renovating, when we weren't in attendance, after a mishap with Australia Post (including carrying them up the stairs!) The products themselves smell wonderful and were a bargain compared to other eco-friendly retailers. I would give 10 stars if I could! Support local businesses.

Bel

BelMid North Coast, NSW

bread bags

I was so happy with a gift from a friend, immediately found your site and ordered some for my friends. The order came promptly, exactly what I wanted, cant wait to give these practical, sustainable gifts. thankyou.

Joanna

JoannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great online shop

Just received my second order. I find the prices very competitive and the product range is very good. I am happy with everything and will be placing an order in the future again. I am very happy to support a small family business as well.

Hopeless !! Do not shop here

So disappointed with this business. I placed an order 18/Nov/2020 and received it 11/Dec, almost a month later with no apology and no explanation. After my first of 4 emails, was sent consignment details for another customers delivery back in January. Poor and non existent customer service. Located out of a house in Officer Vic. Useless !!!!!
Having said all that, the vendor did contact me after this review and has given me a full refund which I appreciate however, not confident to shop here again.

Murray K.Naturemart
Yvette M
Yvette M
Jackie M.

Jackie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Very easy, very quick, very happy and I will continue to order my products from Naturemart for the foreseeable future.

Anna

AnnaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy to order. Quick to receive.

Quick shipping and timely informative messaging advice of the tracking. It was easy to find what I wanted on the site. I already knew the product. It is a great product. I will try Naturemart again thankyou.

Great Service

I was surprised by quite a low shipping cost for quite a heavy order. It was organised and sent very efficiently, I received it quickly, all items as I purchased, no mistakes. Thanks a lot!

HappywormGoulburn Valley, VIC

Good, straightforward customer service

Naturemart had the lowest price, even with postage, when I searched for a Natural health book, online. Express post via Australia Post was only two dollars more. I ordered one day, it was shipped the next and it was in my hands the next day, after that, in excellent condition. I received order progress emails at every stage. So simple and much appreciated.

elless

ellessHunter Region, NSW

Happy customer!

This is my second order from Naturemart and I'm super happy I found them. My product is sent quickly and it's cheaper than elsewhere. Great product, great price & great service.

Clare G.

Clare G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My life is unbearable without Wonderfoods Partially Hydrolized Guar Gum sold by Naturemart

The product was so easy to locate and the process of ordering took only a few minutes. The price of the product is lower than the only other site I have found that sells this product and they have never run out of the product or size I need. I choose delivery by Australia Post and it is packaged well and arrives intact

Not Happy

Not HappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Issue, No problem

Navigation of the store is easy, but some products descriptions were missing.
I received my orders with no issue and no problem.
I was notified through email of the tracking progress of my orders; from being process, shipped to delivery.

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this product

Love the EnviroCare Plant Based Body & Hair Cleanser, I have psoriasis and this product is non aggravating and very gentle for my skin. Since 'finding' this product I have not used anything else.

Sandi King

Jenni M.

Jenni M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving my mini travel essential oil diffuser! Just wow!

Easy to navigate. Fast Shipping. Well packed. Item is exactly as described (maybe better). Looks like a mini version of the larger model and has auto shut off! I love it! Now i can have relaxation or breathe easy at my fingertips travel or in the car! I might need 2 more for daughter and second oil!

Great prices for great quality

I ordered two of the stainless steel water bottles and they are so much cheaper and better quality than other alternatives I have seen. There's multiple colours to choose from and even different types of lids. Love this store!

C A J.

C A J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product and price!

Was a regular purchaser of this product, travelling to stores that stocked it. With Covid stage 4 restriction of 5km travel, I found the on line order cheaper and easier!

Angie C.

Angie C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy customer

Very happy with the products ordered. Great prices, good customer service. Items were very well packed and arrived safely and earlier than expected. Will definitely be back for more. Thank you!

Dee M.

Dee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Woohoo

Awesome product,fast delivery, value for money,I absolutely love my woohoo,I could not live without it,it's an amazing product that actually works,my husband smells amazing now thanks to woohoo,I highly recommend this product

Great company!

Online ordering very easy. My products arrived in a very timely delivery. I received update notifications to let me know where my delivery was. Product (bottles of liquid) was safely packaged (not too much)

Sugarfree

Sugarfree

Easy to order, fast reliable delivery!

This is my second order. With both orders I was notified of each step of the order through the processing and delivery stages. Both orders arrived earlier than anticipated! Great service.

Very good communication and tracking info. Will definitely use this company again.

easy to navigate through website.
Had a large range of products that are hard to find elsewhere.
The products are great and really help my family to recover from the cold and flu quickly.