Natures Organics Organic Care Range

Normal Balance, Dry Nourish, Coconut Repair, etc... (See All)
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Natures Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (18) · No (59)
  • Smell
Customer
CustomerSydney, NSW

Ethical, economical

This works really well for me. Free of irritating ingredients. I looked in to it - albeit a while ago but as far as I know things remain the same - it is environmentally friendly, even the bottle is recycled.

hair fell out

terrible. hair fell out. this is poison. i cannot believe they are still selling it. how can they get away with causing so many people hair loss ???? i thought my hair was falling out from stress. turns out these people dont care. ive found articles dating back to 2016 where 100s of people are saying the same thing about these products

Purchased at Woolworths for $4.

Gina
GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made hair fall out

Recently I changed over my shampoo and conditioner to organic care as they advertised they were cruelty free and vegan at an affordable price. Within two weeks of using it I noticed LARGE chunks of hair falling out from my head when I was brushing it. I have thin hair already so possibly my hair is more sensitive but this was beyond normal. I have noticed my partners hair also thinning out re affirming my thoughts. I honestly think this product and brand needs their ingredients to be under review. It was completely shocking!

Purchased in December 2021 at Woolworths for $3.

margaret w.
margaret w.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy you will lose your hair

I started experiencing extreme hair loss it was coming out in balls in my hand after doing some research I found there were hundreds of complaints about this product from hair loss itchy scalp and scabs. There is an ingredient in it that causes this. I believe this is far from organic what a scam!

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Natures Organics Organic Care Range compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Changed

I have always been very happy with organic care,
lately I have noticed the conditioner is different and is making my hair oily.
Unfortunately I will have to find a new conditioner.

Purchased in November 2021 at Coles for $3.

C Hutchison
C Hutchison

Hair rescue

Having lived overseas for years in a climate that provides for regular swimming in pools, Organic Care (normal/dry nourish) has been the only hair range product that ensured continued softness and hair wellbeing. Thank you!

Purchased in February 2020.

Heather M
Heather MGold Coast

Not SLS-free or organic

Sodium Coco Sulfate contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Sodium Coco Sulfate is a blend of the fatty acids in coconut oil.
Coconut oil is comprised of around 40 to 50% lauric acid
That means that the Sodium Coco Sulfate may actually contain 40 to 50% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. It is synthetic.
Therefore companies using SCS should not be claiming that their product is "SLS-free."

Smell

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Dagabix
Dagabix

Better before reformulation

Fantastic!

I have tried cheap products, expensive salon products, oils etc and none of them have worked as well as this shampoo. My hair has stayed clear and smooth for 3 days now which is mental for me, and its a amazing price, not to mention the nice smell. I'm so happy I tried this product and will definitely be buying it again

Purchased in April 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.45.

pommie
pommieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great shampoo and conditioner Australian made and owned!!!

Love this shampoo and conditioner the coco repair with Kera Dyn & organic coconut oil. Tried it took the chlorine smells out after the pool. Hair shiny and clean fresh smell but not strong smell of over powering. Thank you to O C Naturals.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Buy this if you want to LOSE CHUNKS OF HAIR

Used this twice and noticed I had a huge amount of hair loss during washing and in between washes, chunks were falling out. It was horrific. My hair is so dry and brittle now. I decided to google the product and came across people complaining of the same thing which led me to put two and two together and I realised my hair falling out was because of this product. Do not use it. There's a reason it's $5 a bottle. It's cheap and nasty and will ruin your hair.

Purchased in January 2020 at IGA for $6.

Lauren P.
Lauren P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OC Natural Colour Shield shampoo/conditioner

This product makes my hair feel so soft after washing it. Ive always used colour shampoos/conditioners but they leave my hair feeling so dry afterwards. This makes my hair feel silky smooth for days

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $3.60.

Amanda
AmandaHobart, TAS

In love with this range

I love the coconut repair shampoo and conditioner from organic care.
It leaves my hair feeling amazing, hydrated but not oily or limp.
Vegan, not tested on animals, made in Australia, a great price and it really works!

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $3.50.

Maryann
MaryannNsw

This is an excellent product a little goes a long way my hair is beautifully soft and manageable and clean and great value for money would highly recommend using this product

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Jaye
JayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gives my hair moisture and bounce

I love this brand and have been using the balance shampoo and conditioner for some time now and been very happy with it. I now have hair that’s not coloured and greying and have found this gives my hair enough moisture but doesn’t make it flat

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolies Fernvale,QLD .

Fiona M.
Fiona M.asked
Organic Care Range

Does this still cause hair loss? I just started using it

Priyanka R.
Priyanka R.asked
Dry Nourish

One year ago i used it. It was good. Now im planning to use it again. Is it still that bad as saying in the reviews.? Or any improvement now?

FPE
FPE

Yes. I had been buying it for over a year for my whole family and thought it was fantastic, our hair felt so healthy. But they've changed it. Now it makes our hair feel lank and greasy and scalp itchy and increases my husband's dandruff.

Meme
Meme

I just tried the normal balance shampoo this week. Big regret. Washed twice and scalp itching after wash and natural dry. Had to scratch so many times during the day. So annoying, it gradually went away after washed with other branded shampoo.

Lesley
Lesleyasked
Organic Care Range

Please tell me if my hair will grow back after loosing so much from using this product ?

Joy S
Joy S

Lesley, I have stopped using it 2 and a half weeks ago, and I can happily say I have stubble growing back on my scalp. A pharmacist also advised me to take a Hair, skin, nails vitamin to help strengthen my hair. Good luck!

Glamour
Glamour
ABC
ABC
See all Natures Organics Organic Care Range questions

Compare all 5 Natures Organics Organic Care Range
CategoryShampoos & ConditionersShampoos & ConditionersShampoos & ConditionersShampoos & Conditioners
Release dateDec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007