Naturopathica Fatblaser Weight Loss Shake - Raspberry

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Naturopathica

• Taste
  • Weight Lost
Anna
AnnaSouthwest, VIC

LOVE it!

I started FB mid March and have three shakes a day and love all the flavours. I have fruit in between shakes, and also have half a banana in my vanilla shake at night. Must have it with heaps of ice and blend in the nutribullet - so good! I actually miss my shake if I do have a regular meal on weekends. I'm not as strict on weekends.

Nice shake!

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles for $10.00.

Taste

Tasty meal replacement shake

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Taste
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica Fatblaser Weight Loss Shake - Raspberry compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Diddles62
Diddles62NSW, 2148

Terrible, thin, watery & not filling.

Yesterday I decided to change to the fatblaster shakes as they were cheaper compared to the Optislim Platinum I was on since 1st July.

I purchased 3 boxes - Raspberry, Cappuccino & Vanilla. What waste of money, the shakes are watery even made in the nutri bullet. Optislim Platinum is thick not watery compared to fatblaster shakes.

Very disappointed!! AVOID & pay the extra for Optislim at least its thick & filling unlike the Fatblaster shakes.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $75.00.

Len
LenPeel, WA

Fatblaster best of the shakes

Purchased in January 2018 for $20.00.

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews