Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla (See All)
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Naturopathica

Erin B.
Erin B.Hunter Region, NSW

Very apprehensive at first, but finding it great

I have had Banana, Double choc mocha, vanilla and will be having chocolate for lunch.
I mix it with cold water instead of skim milk and it still tastes great.
I find using a shaker better to mix it all and to have it at the perfect consistency.
I actually went back and bought another 3 boxes

Purchased in at Coles for $15.

David C.
David C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Tastes good, but that's where it ends

I so desperately wanted this to work, but it doesn't suppress your hunger in any way, shape or form. The only thing that you think about is how hungry you are, then it's time for another shake, and you hope this time the hunger will ease, but it doesn't. I lasted 3 days. I'm totally annoyed, having spent all that money for nothing. The only thing losing weight, was my wallet.

Purchased for $27.

Dawn
DawnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trying to better myself

Love the taste, full after drinking it for breakfast only. Salads lunch & tea. Snacks, Fruit nuts & youghurt. Was wondering if eating yoghurt with fat blaster make you pass wind more

Tammy A.
Tammy A.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Disappointed about not having a measuring scope in 5 of the 6 chocolate shakes I purchased

I bought 6 of the chocolate shakes only to find 1 of them to contain the measuring scope. I did like the product however was disappointed to have to open all to find a scope in the last of the 6 shake containers.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $120.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Boaty
BoatySouth East Queensland, QLD

Frozen, frozen, frozen.

We freeze ours and have in the evening.
With other sensible eating and regular exercise have lost 8 kg in 6 months.
Cuts down on shopping, convenient, 1 minute to prepare.

Bethany_Eaton
Bethany_EatonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strawberry not Raspberry

I was excited to see Raspberry listed as a flavour as I am not a big fan of strawberry milk. It's strawberry. Still, pleasant, no nasty aftertaste like some brands.

Purchased in for $1.20.

John donachie
John donachie

Horrible color

Strawberry looks like vomit. I wouldn't compare. No didn't enjoy disappointed in never buy this again. When you buy strawberry flavor you expect it to at least look like strawberry

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $15.

Taste

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Cathrine
CathrineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great WITH a balanced diet

Firstly, I just want to say that I only do two scoops per shake. I find three scoops too sweet (and I LOVE sweet). I only use Fat Blaster for breakfast. I would never replace my evening meal with a shake as I don’t believe this is sustainable. Fat blaster can help with consuming a low calorie breakfast but that’s it. You need to continue a reduced calorie intake throughout the day. The flavours are AMAZING. If you’re a peanut butter fan like me, add in 2 tsp of low calorie peanut butter powder with the vanilla flavour. You’ve got yourself a low calorie peanut butter milkshake!

Benn H.
Benn H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taste great

Tried chocolate, strawberry and vanilla taste good. But for weight loss it doesn't really do anything. Just good to add a bit of flavour to a smoothie. I wouldn't pay 20 dollars. I wait for half price specials. I'll pay only 10 not really value for money at 20.

Anna
AnnaSouthwest, VIC

LOVE it!

I started FB mid March and have three shakes a day and love all the flavours. I have fruit in between shakes, and also have half a banana in my vanilla shake at night. Must have it with heaps of ice and blend in the nutribullet - so good! I actually miss my shake if I do have a regular meal on weekends. I'm not as strict on weekends.

angrycustomer32
angrycustomer32brisbane

Nice shake!

Colleen G.
Colleen G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

FAR too sickly sweet!

This is FAR too sweet especially advertised as a ‘Keto’ product! I divided it in half and still too sweet. I’ll need to divide it into 1/3rd and add another product to make it palatable.
This is not just a matter of personal taste unless most people out there today like the taste of almost pure sugar!
The sweetening agent is questionable too. It states on the product ‘Non GMO’ but when I looked up the very unusual sweetener one source says it is synthetic, mixed with other chemicals and GMO.
Horrible compared with other shakes I’ve tried

Purchased in .

Vida N.
Vida N.Sydney, NSW

Nice product

Only tried chocolate and it's quite nice, usually have for breakfast, in a calorie deficit. Must be blended with lots of ice, using just a shaker makes any shake taste terrible. Will try other flavours

A good product

I am currently succeeding by using Fatblaster Clinical shakes and capsules I was given the capsules and am using my experience to stay determined and focused on success and my goals.

Purchased in .