Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla

Diddles62

Diddles62NSW, 2148

Terrible, thin, watery & not filling.

Yesterday I decided to change to the fatblaster shakes as they were cheaper compared to the Optislim Platinum I was on since 1st July.

I purchased 3 boxes - Raspberry, Cappuccino & Vanilla. What waste of money, the shakes are watery even made in the nutri bullet. Optislim Platinum is thick not watery compared to fatblaster shakes.

Very disappointed!! AVOID & pay the extra for Optislim at least its thick & filling unlike the Fatblaster shakes.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$75.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Warren

WarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost 5 kg in 3 weeks

I bought this product on 9/10/20 at coles cause it was 1/2 price. So far i lost nearly 6 kgs in 3 weeks with 2 shakes a day, 1 full meal and fruit/nuts at snacks. Having atleast 6000 steps a day. I like all the taste but my fave was double choc. This is my 2nd try of the product. Lost 14 kgs 3 years ago. Now with the pandemic, i gained so much weight thats why i tried this again.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$10.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
swissie74

swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All kinds of foul

Just bought the vanilla plant based keto shake, made as per instructions, normally love vanilla shakes.
But oh my goodness.
Its just foul.
I'm gagging.
I tried adding more milk but its still bad, can't imagine what just using water tastes like. Urghh

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Peter C.

Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not great

It's flavour is fine. But it does nothing for apetite. The natures way with super greens us way better. But less available. I would not get it again. But the taste is fine.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Tpate10

Tpate10South East Queensland, QLD

I like the true vanilla taste

I have tried vanilla and double choc mocha. Enjoyed both flavours and easy to make with chilled water I have also lost weight I have the shakes morning and night

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$10.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Side Effects
  • None
Mummy4

Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Its ok

The shake tastes ok. It is slightly thicker compared to the chocolate optifast shake. So it is a little thicker and a little more filling. It tastes better and is creamier with almond milk. I think its good that it includes pre and pro biotics.
But overall i would say id use this as a second choice to optifast simply because of taste because when i try to lose weight i want to enjoy and look forward to the shake. With fatblaster i see it more as a filler to tie me over if im really struggling with hunger but dont necessarily look forward to drinking it because of the taste isnt as pleasant.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$56.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
pdjones

pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

60% sugar is definitely not a healthy way to diet.

I've never used this product. I did, however, go to the fat blaster website to check out their products. When I checked the ingredients of their reduced sugar Fatblaster shake mix, the sugar was 20g per 33g serve mixed with skim milk. That is just ridiculous and this product should be banned.

EmilyH

EmilyHSydney, NSW

Fills you up!

I've tried the strawberry and chocolate flavours of fatblaster from Coles. The taste is average but it does fill you up quiete well. It's good to have to replace a meal and assist in weightloss

Purchased in March 2018 at Coles for A$15.00.

avabg

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Tastes great- actually keeps me full!

Bought this initially at full price $20 at coles, however, on special you can get it for $10.
Anyway, as per the instructions , I use low fat milk- 250ml & use my blender, & a bit of ice for a great smoothie consistency.
I am VERY picky with the taste of shakes (tried at least 20 different types over the years including regular protein Shakes not all meal replacement) but this tastes GREAT. If I’m doing a heavy day of exercise I blend half a frozen banana - and I mean heavy exercise ; 10 + Kilometres run and weights. I have lost 3Kg so far, 4 kg to get to my goal of 63kg

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$20.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

Coco Latte

Coco LatteSydney, NSW

Amazing flavour. Delicious. Fulfilling

So far I have tried the chocolate fat blaster weight loss shake and I was a bit sceptical to purchase it at first but now I love it! It's so delicious and it keeps you full from breakfast to lunch and even at lunch you won't be that hungry. I feel so much lighter and more healthier and I can visibly see my stomach decreasing in size. It tastes great with almond milk and it tastes decent with water but I think having the shake with milk keeps you fuller for longer. If anyone is looking for a meal replacement shake, I'm telling you this is the one!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$10.00.

He L.

He L.Perth, WA

Flavour gross. Doesn't work

The flavour was so disgusting and after using it for a few weeks it did nothing at all. Wish I hadn't spent the money on it as it did nothing.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$50.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio

Lost 5.5kgs in 2 weeks

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for A$20.00.

Len

LenPeel, WA

Fatblaster best of the shakes

Purchased in January 2018 for A$20.00.

Season Today

Season TodayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Re: green tea extract and full meals

Purchased in November 2018 at Terry White Chemists for A$12.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone and Weightlifting
Kaz

KazNortheast, VIC

The BEST!

I love the Fatblaster Chocolate shakes. They’re so delicious. I’ve only been using them for ten days now, combined with a healthy eating plan and exercise and I’ve lost 3kg. I fully recommend Fat Blaster if you want to slim down.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$10.00.

HRM74

HRM74Tasmania, 7051

The best shake I've tried so far.

Ang99

Ang99Perth, WA

Great tasting flavors!!

Only tried chocolate and raspberry so far. Love them! They do fill you up and the rest is up to you! Buying 2nd lot- breezing through them!

Fatblaster ultimate indulgence diet shake

OMG!!! Rocky road flavour has just just got to be the best. I’m doing a 7 day water fast and used this product on the night of day 3 and will use one sachet in the afternoon for the rest of the fast to reach my goal. It’s working like a charm. Gut has already flattened and feel better overall with more mental clarity. Was 106kg now 102kg. I project I’ll be 100kg at end of day 7 diet/fast. That’s 6kg gone. Now the key, people! is to clean and controlled healthy diet after reaching the goal otherwise not only will you gain back what you lost but will be more overweight. Cheers.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does work!

I tried the shakes for a week and I did lose almost 3kg. Replaced 2 meals with shakes and had a salad with no dressing for third meal with a small Greek yoghurt over a handful of blueberries for dessert. In between if I was really hungry I had a piece of fruit and cut up raw veggies. I loved the chocolate mocha flavour with low fat milk but the taste of the vanilla shake made me feel ill with a very strong after taste. I couldn't be on these shakes long term but as a quick fix to get into an outfit for a function, one week was enough to do the trick.

Amber

Amber

BEST AND NICER SHAKES EVER!!

I'm doing the new vanilla and coffee shake omg the taste is amazing and it does keep me full I've tried other weight loss shakes but these ones are the best I would recommend these ones for weight loss :)