Chocolate, Double Choc Mocha, Raspberry, Vanilla

• Weight Lost
Colleen G.

Colleen G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

FAR too sickly sweet!

This is FAR too sweet especially advertised as a ‘Keto’ product! I divided it in half and still too sweet. I’ll need to divide it into 1/3rd and add another product to make it palatable.
This is not just a matter of personal taste unless most people out there today like the taste of almost pure sugar!
The sweetening agent is questionable too. It states on the product ‘Non GMO’ but when I looked up the very unusual sweetener one source says it is synthetic, mixed with other chemicals and GMO.
Horrible compared with other shakes I’ve tried

Purchased in May 2021.

Vida N.

Vida N.Sydney, NSW

Nice product

Only tried chocolate and it's quite nice, usually have for breakfast, in a calorie deficit. Must be blended with lots of ice, using just a shaker makes any shake taste terrible. Will try other flavours

A good product

I am currently succeeding by using Fatblaster Clinical shakes and capsules I was given the capsules and am using my experience to stay determined and focused on success and my goals.

Purchased in April 2021.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Aroma Starved

Aroma StarvedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont eat more to compensate:)

Not buying more expensive skim, using half the amount of normal milk. 125ml.
I add more water than they say and drink very very cold. Only 1 at night and am loosing weight slowly. Have to resist snacks and bigger meals or its a waste of time. Quite like it.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $10.00.

Tasty meal replacement shake

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Anna M.

Anna M.Central West, NSW

Thin and watery

Thin and watery, not filling at all and tasted like a cup full of artificial sweetener. Will be sticking with herbalife and paying the extra instead of taking the cheaper option.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.99.

Georgia Johnston

Georgia JohnstonFar North Queensland, QLD

I dont think its working :(

I bought this halfway through 2020. I tried it out but it doesn’t taste very nice. And i dont think its working honestly. I have 2 shakes a day, and work at bunnings so its alot of sweating and Calories being burned off. But nothing is working. I dont know what else to do to try get it to work. I hate the way my body looks, and im not ever weight or underweight, i just have fat around my waist that i want gone.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $49.99.

Marks30

Marks30Sydney, NSW

I've been using it for 2-3 days now. Honestly NO change. I feel like I'm gaining weight honestly. It tastes fine.

Taste is fine. But it's not helping me lose weight. I wanted to see results but almost halfway of week one and using soy milk. It's terrible. I paid $10 at Woolworth and I'm passed off cause I wasted my money!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Amber

AmberSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

I’ve been using the vanilla fat blaster shake for 4 days now I have a shake in the morning a coffee for a snack a salad wrap and a shake for lunch another coffee than a dinner best shakes in the world I tried optifast and it made me sick but with fat blaster I’m always full great shakes and the taste is like a thick shake from donut king would recommend it

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles.

Diddles62

Diddles62NSW, 2148

Terrible, thin, watery & not filling.

Yesterday I decided to change to the fatblaster shakes as they were cheaper compared to the Optislim Platinum I was on since 1st July.

I purchased 3 boxes - Raspberry, Cappuccino & Vanilla. What waste of money, the shakes are watery even made in the nutri bullet. Optislim Platinum is thick not watery compared to fatblaster shakes.

Very disappointed!! AVOID & pay the extra for Optislim at least its thick & filling unlike the Fatblaster shakes.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $75.00.

Warren

WarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost 5 kg in 3 weeks

I bought this product on 9/10/20 at coles cause it was 1/2 price. So far i lost nearly 6 kgs in 3 weeks with 2 shakes a day, 1 full meal and fruit/nuts at snacks. Having atleast 6000 steps a day. I like all the taste but my fave was double choc. This is my 2nd try of the product. Lost 14 kgs 3 years ago. Now with the pandemic, i gained so much weight thats why i tried this again.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

swissie74

swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All kinds of foul

Just bought the vanilla plant based keto shake, made as per instructions, normally love vanilla shakes.
But oh my goodness.
Its just foul.
I'm gagging.
I tried adding more milk but its still bad, can't imagine what just using water tastes like. Urghh

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Peter C.

Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not great

It's flavour is fine. But it does nothing for apetite. The natures way with super greens us way better. But less available. I would not get it again. But the taste is fine.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Tpate10

Tpate10South East Queensland, QLD

I like the true vanilla taste

I have tried vanilla and double choc mocha. Enjoyed both flavours and easy to make with chilled water I have also lost weight I have the shakes morning and night

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Mummy4

Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Its ok

The shake tastes ok. It is slightly thicker compared to the chocolate optifast shake. So it is a little thicker and a little more filling. It tastes better and is creamier with almond milk. I think its good that it includes pre and pro biotics.
But overall i would say id use this as a second choice to optifast simply because of taste because when i try to lose weight i want to enjoy and look forward to the shake. With fatblaster i see it more as a filler to tie me over if im really struggling with hunger but dont necessarily look forward to drinking it because of the taste isnt as pleasant.

Purchased in June 2020 for $56.00.

pdjones

pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

60% sugar is definitely not a healthy way to diet.

I've never used this product. I did, however, go to the fat blaster website to check out their products. When I checked the ingredients of their reduced sugar Fatblaster shake mix, the sugar was 20g per 33g serve mixed with skim milk. That is just ridiculous and this product should be banned.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
EmilyH

EmilyHSydney, NSW

Fills you up!

I've tried the strawberry and chocolate flavours of fatblaster from Coles. The taste is average but it does fill you up quiete well. It's good to have to replace a meal and assist in weightloss

Purchased in March 2018 at Coles for $15.00.

avabg

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Tastes great- actually keeps me full!

Bought this initially at full price $20 at coles, however, on special you can get it for $10.
Anyway, as per the instructions , I use low fat milk- 250ml & use my blender, & a bit of ice for a great smoothie consistency.
I am VERY picky with the taste of shakes (tried at least 20 different types over the years including regular protein Shakes not all meal replacement) but this tastes GREAT. If I’m doing a heavy day of exercise I blend half a frozen banana - and I mean heavy exercise ; 10 + Kilometres run and weights. I have lost 3Kg so far, 4 kg to get to my goal of 63kg

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Coco Latte

Coco LatteSydney, NSW

Amazing flavour. Delicious. Fulfilling

So far I have tried the chocolate fat blaster weight loss shake and I was a bit sceptical to purchase it at first but now I love it! It's so delicious and it keeps you full from breakfast to lunch and even at lunch you won't be that hungry. I feel so much lighter and more healthier and I can visibly see my stomach decreasing in size. It tastes great with almond milk and it tastes decent with water but I think having the shake with milk keeps you fuller for longer. If anyone is looking for a meal replacement shake, I'm telling you this is the one!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

He L.

He L.Perth, WA

Flavour gross. Doesn't work

The flavour was so disgusting and after using it for a few weeks it did nothing at all. Wish I hadn't spent the money on it as it did nothing.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $50.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Weight LostNo change