4.4

Ilvana D.
Ilvana D.2 posts

Tom Meier
Tom MeierGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Cleaners rarely turn up, no notifications when cleaners cancel

Wanted to like them, easy to book, online dashboard. On initial booking I asked if they were local or just targeted ads, they lied and said they were in Bulleen (not the case) - let it pass. Out of last 6 bookings we've had one cleaner come out (was great but was from the other side of town - 1.5 hour commute! - and wasn't feasible for regular) - the other 5 are all booked up until _10_ minutes before start time and then suddenly the booking is "searching".

They might be great. Who knows. Useless if a cleaner doesn't show up, worse when you don't get notified when the cleaner cancelled (without logging in and checking).

Christine
Christine

Neet Cleaning

Leticia is pleasant and easy to communicate with. She is detailed in her work, and her cleaning reflects both efficiency and effectiveness
Kevin S.
Kevin S.

So glad I found you

Ludmila did a WONDERFUL job! Very thorough, wonderfully polite and left my house feeling all sparkly and new.

I previously booked with another company and they didn’t even bother to show up. Then I found Neeet and once signed up you have access to a booking portal where you can make make changes to future bookings (great with Christmas coming up and needing to modify my regular bookings) and more.

So glad I found Neeet. You guys rock!

talychka
talychkaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC16 posts

Prices are reasonable, cleaner is always on time and stays for the full duration, efficient and does a great job leaving a lovely clean home, good communication. Very happy!
Jeffrey T.
Jeffrey T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Consistently excellent cleaners!

I have been using Neeet cleaners for around two years now. I’ve had several cleaners, and all of them have been fantastic! My latest cleaner, Keila, is particularly wonderful, my apartment always feels clean and fresh after!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.2 posts

Neeet are a fantastic service

Neeet are a fantastic service, the online dashboard is so easy to use, payments are all taken care of. My cleaner, Keila, is amazing - she does really good work, alway professional, and my dog loves her!
Melanie S
Melanie SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent service

Neet provides a fantastic cleaning service. They are great to deal with and Lauren has been doing a wonderful job, with excellent attention to detail.
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.

Very good service and good cleaners

Happy with their easy booking service, and ability to change things quickly to suit our needs, would highly recommend to friends and family
Roy Anthony
Roy AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

On time, efficient and excellent work. I have been using them for a while and I'm very happy.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.2 posts

Great service, highly recommend

So easy to book and pay. Cleaners are professional, organised, bring their own supplies and do an excellent job! Show reply
Leigh Peters
Leigh Peters

Always pleased with their responsiveness!!
My home is so clean I’m in heaven ❤️ Show reply
Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Amazing clean

Franci Ella did an amazing job and the admin support from Thiala was excellent - thank you Show reply