Nelson Alexander

Nelson Alexander

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Puppyracer

PuppyracerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tenants rights optional

Almost passed on the house due to the auctioneer being rude

Penny

PennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed.

Bad overall experience as a potential seller. Felt too arrogant and rude for me unfortunately. Then as a potential tenant not treated well. Forceful, abit intimidating for my liking. to what I really wasn't sure about. My experience with the Reservoir office. Hope things have changed.

Sharon M.

Sharon M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware

I have never been so disheartened in human service.
We found our dealings with an agent from this company (KeilorEast) unethical and seemingly deceitful.
Our thought to be purchased dream home, not so dreamy when all strategically staged furniture was removed, all the flaws were apparent.
Buyer beware with these low tactics.
Never again will we purchase a property from here.
A costly lesson in believing everyone has the same basic ethics as yourself!
Wrong here

RAR

RAR

Revolting service - complete contempt for their landlords

Best Realestate By Far

We previously had our house on the market with another real estate, such a waste of time and money! We had no feed back there was poor communication and we were basically told what we wanted to hear. We then changed realestate to Nelson Alexander Keilor East, best decision ever!!!! Not only did we have an understanding as to where the market was heading and what we should expect, our outcome was Amazing our communication was amazing , presentation and honesty. I HIGHLY recommend Nelson Alexander true professionalism

Kew office of Nelson Alexander

Jill

JillMelbourne

Sold!!!

Huge thanks to Colin & Josh from the Reservoir/Preston office for all their advice and help with selling my home. I was fully informed the whole time & highly recommend them if you want a professional stress free sales campaign.

Nic

Nicmelbourne

Second time selling with agent

We sold for the second time using a Nelson's Agent (Flemington Office) The first was auction and the second private sale.
On both occasions we achieved a price that far exceeded our expectations.
The private sale result was achieved in just 1 week.
They had a great depth of buyers to pull from and were hard working,diligent and very thorough on both occasions.
Couldn't have asked for anything more

Vivienne Ellard

Vivienne EllardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not interested & poor sales techniques

Lili

LiliBrisbane

Ivanhoe Branch good experience

This experience is for my first rent in 2014 despite I could barely speak english I had a very good experience with Ivanhoe branch and Laura for my first 12 months lease in Australia. Thanks

Poor service

You would expect a good service from this (big) company but the truth is very sad and bad. No one in this company cares about you, at all!!!

M.Angela

M.AngelaMelbourne

The most arrogant & rude people, lacking in customer service skills!

Flemington Nelson Alexander

I've rented with Nelson for around 2 years now and Nicky Proctor who has been our property manager has been nothing short of execpetional. Professional, efficient, kind, reliable and the best customer service. I would highly recommend Nelson renting or buying this branch really knows the market and you are dealing with real people who care. Thank you for the continued service I look forward to our future.

The worst

Really bad customer service and worst property manager. They always change what they say and don’t care about tenants. Complains are ignored with really bad and rude communication and lies all the time also not real promises. They only seek money out of people without doing their job properly. I would give them 0 star if there’s one.

jaaaneel

jaaaneelmelbourne

Rude, arrogant, liar, criminal (Do not trust) KEW, Vic

These criminals especially one agent lied to us and was very unrealistic about what we could get for our property (over estimate) he lied about openings on Saturdays and we weren't there but we drove past to see and he wasn't there. We had no sale and we had to pay 4,000 for no sale because he didn't do his job properly. He gave us lies just to get us to sign up. Do not trust save yourselves the stress and headaches.

Fj Ma

Fj MaMelbourne

Would give 0 if possible, DON'T sell through this agency!

If you are a seller, DON'T go through this company. I had a very bad experience with one of their agent in Ivanhoe office who didn't give all potential buyer the opportunity to offer and only selected maybe his friends to take the property at a very low price which is far below the market value.
Also the agent confirmed he would send Section32 to me but then sold the property quietly without letting me know anything. This property owner lost money for sure on Mountaiveiw Parade, Rosanna

Then I escalated this issue to ACCC and related offices and they filed this case and confirmed to monitor this company in the future.

Amy. G

Amy. G

AVOID

Very disappointed in the service. I have had nothing but trouble. After 15 years of renting I have never had a more incompetent real estate.

Daniel L

Daniel L

negligent and rude

There agent's are negligent lazy and argumenitive if your a tenant do not use them you will spend all your time at vcat.

Landlords don't trust your investments with them they do not look after them.

You have been warned!

Brunswick office. Avoid like the plague. Talked the property down from day 1 (mind you a great property in a great location). In hindsight a ploy to reduce expectations. Poorly advised and a poor campaign all round despite a hot market. After deflating our confidence property was let go for over $100k, or over 10% under its fair market value. Turns out the only "interested" party and eventual buyer was a personal friend of one of the agents. Absolute snake. You have been warned. Avoid at all costs!