Neopower Solar Hot Water

Neopower Solar Hot Water

See the Best Solar Water Heaters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

Great product! Awesome service!

From initial consultation, through to installation, the service provided by Neopower has been great. We are located in Melbourne and the Neopower Solar Hot Water system is well suited to our family of four. Hot water a plenty. Have turned on the booster mid April. Very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in January 2019.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed

Carl

CarlYallambie

Should of done it earlier

This electric solar hot water system has been in use for just over a year. Since that time we have used our booster for around one month during a real cold spell in winter. It has saved us a fortune (we had a gas hot water heater before). One regret is that we did not install it earlier.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Helen G

Helen GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Out with the old...in with the new

Date PurchasedMay 2018
wdarcy

wdarcyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best decision

So far so good the power consumption in the the 1st week is unbelievable, we have gone from using 30 to 40 kwhs a day to under 10 . We have hot water all year round with the gas assist we never have to worry about running out. It actually looks better on the roof than most and the price was much better. anytime I needed to know anything from Neopower themselves they have been ever so helpful and the guys we bought and had it fitted by very helpful and nice. With victorias extra $1000 it was a no brainer. Extremely happy customers here.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Neopower Hot Water Service.

We had an electric solar boosted installed by Neo in 2011. The system works wonderfully well in summer to the point where I can turn off the electric boost and realise quite a good saving on the quarterly bill. Just recently, we had a slight leaking problem with the hot water service. we reported the problem to Neo and within 3 working days we had a brand new hot water tank installed. They had'nt had this problem before and stood by their product with outstanding service. We are very happy with the system and the professionalism of Neo.

Date PurchasedAug 2011

Alex

AlexMelbourne

Surprisingly quality system and good price

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Neopower Gas Boosted SHW

Ala567

Ala567Thornbury

Excellent solar hot water system, happy to recommend to others

I was looking for solar hot water system in the last few months, and have compared many brands. I have found evacuated tube solar collector is better than the flat panels. There are few companies can supply evacuated tube solar hot water with 15 years warranty. Compare with others, I have found Neopower solar hot water staff are very kind and willing to explain to me everything and not push for sales. And their price is $400-500 cheaper than similar quality systems. After installation, I have seen a big difference on my power bill. It is really a good investment for me. I am very happy to recommend it to all my friends.
Good quality product, excellent services
None