Neopower Solar Hot Water

• Heating Speed

Drop in the ocean
Drop in the oceanNorth Queensland, QLD

new solar hot water supplier for North Queensland

We call ourselves lucky having found a new product not readily available in Townsville previously. Compared to local suppliers this unit has better quality as our friendly installer pointed out. The company from Melbourne offers longer warranty services and ended up costing us less although a crane was needed to remove the old and lift the new unit on a roof. Mark of Neopower was extremely helpful, also helping us to receive our rebate from Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs).

Purchased in June 2021.

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Range of Solar Hot Water Systems

We have been supplying and installing Neopower solar hot water systems throughout South East Queensland for a number of years now. (mainly the stainless steel roof mount systems)
We are really impressed with the units and the service from Neopower and will continue to recommend them to our customers.

Purchased at Hot Water Heroes for $3,900.00.

Lea I.Gippsland, VIC

The best decission was going with a Neopower gas boosted solar hot water system

We have had our system now for several months and it has been wonderful , the process from quote to installation was proffessional, freindly and accurate, price was better then most for a better quality product, we purchased the largest system as we have two households under one roof and it has been more than suitable for our needs, our gas bottles were being replaced monthly with our old system and we have not had to replace once since having Neo power installed. we live in east gippsland so were happy t find they serviced this area. Boltz contractors were amazing in the service they provided with the purchase, quote and instalation.we are so thankful now that we took the time to research otherwise we would not have known about Neo Power.

Purchased in October 2020 for $5,731.00.

KluncGoldfields, WA

Neopower, the well researched thinking person's choice.

I purchased my Neopower unit about October 2020. My gas consumption has crashed. I estimate I will pay for the unit in 2 years based on gas savings, probably sooner. Dispatch of goods was prompt and arrived 2,500k away in perfect order apart from 2 broken tubes. However spare tubes had been sent with the original order so no drama. The unit has worked perfectly. Rain hail and shine. On the South Coast we get it all. This unit is a unit for all weather, all seasons. I've had several different makes over the last 35 years. No more. Neopower only from now on.

Purchased in October 2020.

chris
chrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm very happy with my solar hot water system

Neopower have been very helpful though out the installation process. They were also very helpful with obtaining my rebate. Their after purchase service has also been first class. I would highly recommend them.

AdrianNeopower

Thanks for the review Chris... We love hearing from happy customers! :))

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Colin A
Colin AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product, price and service

I had a 14 year old Endless Solar hot water service which had worked very well but some parts were beginning to fail. David worked with me to identify the parts which could be retained and those which required replacement. An excellent outcome at a very good price and the installer was fantastic.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2,300.00.

AdrianNeopower

Hi Colin, thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience and the system is working well

Daz
DazPerth, WA

Brilliant unit and customer service

Purchased in March 2020.

Malcolm
MalcolmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

I recently replaced my old gas hot water system with a Neopower flat panel gas boosted solar system. Neopower were very professional from quoting through to installation. Matthew the installer was very thorough, helpful and informative. So far the performance is excellent. We don't notice it is there and we have plenty of environmentally friendly hot water. I have no hesitation recommending Neopower.

Purchased in January 2020.

Great product! Awesome service!

From initial consultation, through to installation, the service provided by Neopower has been great. We are located in Melbourne and the Neopower Solar Hot Water system is well suited to our family of four. Hot water a plenty. Have turned on the booster mid April. Very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in January 2019.

Carl
CarlYallambie

Should of done it earlier

This electric solar hot water system has been in use for just over a year. Since that time we have used our booster for around one month during a real cold spell in winter. It has saved us a fortune (we had a gas hot water heater before). One regret is that we did not install it earlier.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Helen G
Helen GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Out with the old...in with the new

Date PurchasedMay 2018
wdarcy
wdarcyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best decision

So far so good the power consumption in the the 1st week is unbelievable, we have gone from using 30 to 40 kwhs a day to under 10 . We have hot water all year round with the gas assist we never have to worry about running out. It actually looks better on the roof than most and the price was much better. anytime I needed to know anything from Neopower themselves they have been ever so helpful and the guys we bought and had it fitted by very helpful and nice. With victorias extra $1000 it was a no brainer. Extremely happy customers here.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Neopower Hot Water Service.

We had an electric solar boosted installed by Neo in 2011. The system works wonderfully well in summer to the point where I can turn off the electric boost and realise quite a good saving on the quarterly bill. Just recently, we had a slight leaking problem with the hot water service. we reported the problem to Neo and within 3 working days we had a brand new hot water tank installed. They had'nt had this problem before and stood by their product with outstanding service. We are very happy with the system and the professionalism of Neo.

Date PurchasedAug 2011
Alex
AlexMelbourne

Surprisingly quality system and good price

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Neopower Gas Boosted SHW

Pete
Peteasked

do you have a contact at port macquarie 2444 /2445 nsw

Klunc

No. Sorry. I am from Esperance in WA and had to purchase out of Melbourne.

Klunc

But better to do that than settle for anything else.

Adrian
Adrian

Hi Pete, as advised just now via email, you can contact Jason at John L Fisher Plumbing Supplies. Feel free to call me to discuss further.

Pete
Peteasked

Im starting to look at the solar hot water and this looks about these best product.

has anyone had any problems with them and also can you get them installed in the mid north coast NSW

Lea I.

Hi Pete, we had Neapower gas boosted hot water system put in about 9 months now and it is excellent, we have not had to replace our gas bottle as yet so that is a positive for our family of 5 adults with 3 home all day, it has been super reliable and I am very impressed with everything from the service to the product can not fault.

Klunc

Morning Pete. I have had mine now for about 18 months. Not one hint of trouble. We were using about one bottle (big) every two weeks (commercial). I have 4 bottles hooked up and I have not changed them this year so far. Neopower are simply the best on the market. I did a lot of research before purchasing and have not changed my mind in 18 months of using. Trouble free. Make sure you also go with their recommended gas backup if needed.

homer123
homer123asked

what is the price of this system

AdrianNeopower

We have 200+ registered systems and there are a lot of variables with installation also. Its best you call 1300 062 788 or email adrianf@neopower.com.au

See all Neopower Solar Hot Water questions

Get an answer from our members and Neopower representatives

CategorySolar Water Heaters