Nepean Motor Group

Nepean Motor Group

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nepean Motor Group

2.7

Go here if you want to feel bad about buying a new car!

Store LocationPenrith
Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

I collected my new Skoda Koroq today 15/4/21. Great car and amazing customer service from Grant and Payton. Thank you and you now have another customer when the time comes to replace my vehicle.

Janet
JanetSydney, NSW

Wonderful & personalised service

Ben was very friendly, helpful & professional in every way in assisting us to purchase our new Suzuki Baleno. He kept us updated with info on delays, & even allowed us to take a Demo Baleno to trial & keep till mine was delivered to the showroom. It was a pleasure to deal with him & Suzuki in general. He has even contacted me a few days, after picking up my new car - to check all is well & that Im satisfied with our purchase. I would recommend Nepean Motor Group very highly.

Find out how Nepean Motor Group compares to other Car Dealerships

Poor Service and no care attitude

Che P
Che PSydney, NSW

Never trust, First and last bad experience, Manager is not cooperative, price too high

Peter R
Peter R

Great experience

I recently purchased a Skoda Fabia from James Saling. The process was easy and hassle free. Keep up the good work James.
I would recommend NMG.

randomguy
randomguyNew South Wales

Terrible experience

I had booked my car to check some minor issues and confirmed booking via email at 10 am. I went there by 10 am and was waiting for the car after fixing the issues. After 1 PM a service guy told me that they are too busy and don't have time to look at it today.

Lennie W.
Lennie W.

Great service from Rachel O'Connor & Team Mitsubishi

Was really undecided as to what to purchase - Nissan, Toyota, Ford or Mitsubishi. Rachel was very patient and assisted me with any questions. Once a decision was made the sale process was smooth and I was kept fully informed with all updates throughout the pre-delivery and delivery processes.

Fish
FishSydney, NSW

The Mitsubishi Mirage is perfect

Thanks to Rachel O'Connor for introducing the Mirage to me , she is a wonderful asset to your company, this is our 4 th Mitsubishi from N M G , thank you

Store LocationPenrith N. S. W

Very Unhappy
Very UnhappySydney, NSW

Dreadful Service - Wouldn't let them change the service sticker now

3 times in for the same problem. Broken down twice within 2 days of getting the vehicle back. Costly in wasted time. Never again. BEWARE taking your car here for any repairs.....

Sal
Sal

Terrible Service Department

I contacted Nepean re a Service and explained that I would have a 6 month old with me. On the phone they were great booking me in at 12.20 and stating I would be out at 1.40pm.
I approached reception at 1.40pm only to be told they were still working on my car. They finished my car and I paid at 2.20pm. 40 minutes after I was told. It was a pain, If they cannot adhere to a time they should not be giving one!

M Harper
M HarperSydney, NSW

Unprofessional, careless and passing the buck!

Ryan
RyanSydney

Waited 2.5 hours to book a car in for service

I called several times and could not speak to the service department or get a call back. It should not be this difficult to book a car in for a log book service. After giving up at the 3 hour mark I called elsewhere and booked it in. End of work day and I still have not heard back from them. If it is this hard to book a service what happens when they get your car?..

Service department- What a joke!

Horrible customer service, lack of communication, long delays. I found the sales team to be helpfully, but i would not recommend taking your car for a service or repairs there.

Tim
TimPenrith

Great sales service

I have purchased a number of cars from Nepean Motor Group and have never had a problem. The staff are friendly, knowledgable and get straight to the point when negotiating price. I just purchased a new car and this would have to be the best experience i have had with them to date. If you are in the market for a new car, Deb and her team will sort you out. If you are after a VW i would highly recommend seeing Daniel in the VW department who will look after you.

Read more reviews - page 2