Nespresso Shop

Store LocationChermside Qld
Steph O.

Steph O.Sydney, NSW

Nespresso Vertuos Plus

Got a new coffee machine in Sept 2019, in Apr 2020 I had to complete a descaling before the machine automatically stop working. After several trials I called customer support. I learnt there is issue with those machines, they often do not reset. Finally got the descaling reset. Then a month later the machine started to leak from the back. This my third machine. they all leaked after few months... Any good company would provide a replacement and have enough stock to cover the defect known.

Store LocationChatswood

bco12345

bco12345Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Known leak issues with machine

Store LocationNespresso Online
very dissatisfied

very dissatisfiedglenroy

STALE COFFEE PODS

I ordered 15 sleeves of coffee pods online instead of going to the store because of the lockdown
When I received them they were 6 months old, the recommended use by is 9 months
I will need to use within 3 months

Their Promotion Site Doesn't work

Tried many times to claim their promotion on line: Their own provided serial number we were told is invalid. Then it says our address is invalid. Just seems they create these problems to unable you to claim the promotion. Their provided phone number is always busy.

Their Promotion Site Doesn't work

Tried many times to claim their promotion on line: Their own provided serial number we were told is invalid. Then they say our address is invalid. Just seems they create these problems to unable you to claim the promotion.

Keely

KeelySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

My Nespresso machine was sent in for repair on the 5th May - 2nd time since I’ve had it..(it’s still under warranty) it’s 6 weeks later and I still haven’t heard from them as to when it will be repaired. I get the same story from their customer service representatives each time I call...they will look into and get back to me!! - which no one has! Not good enough.

Store LocationRobina
David

DavidSydney

Beware False Promises

Disgusting customer service in Perth

I wanted to let you know of my awful experience today. I have just walked out of your new store in Murray Street, Perth. Not only did we not purchase the coffee we wanted, but we were met with the rudest and most abrupt person. The way they conducted themselves advising us of all the new rules, was in the most inappropriate manner. I am all for the new social distancing rules and happy to be told, but that person at the front of the store is not helping us or your product.
I have been a loyal user of your coffee for many years. However, I feel that your brand and employees have now achieved a height of arrogance. You will lose out with alternative products in the market.

Store LocationPerth, WA
KC

KCSydney, NSW

Customer Service win

Have an old Latissima+ that has been going for years, and started having my first issue with the milk frother recently. Ran into trouble descaling while trying to address the problem and called the customer service line for the first time. The lady from New Zealand I spoke to was lovely, super helpful and kind and sent out some replacement parts to me so quickly I got them 2 days later. Her advice has worked and my machine is back to chugging along again. Big thank you, and mad props for the best customer service I've had in a while!

Graeme

GraemeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service at a premium price

I have been disappointed when purchasing from Chadstone .It takes so long to buy something as simple as coffee.I put up with the poor service .
Now I order on line .After 8 days awaiting a delivery I call and was told it would be delivered soon .Now after 16 days nothing !
The service is a disgrace .
Now buying coffee pods from the Supermarket ( yes they are open ) coffee is just as good and is about 20% cheaper .
Time for customers to vote by moving away from Nespresso and for Nespresso executives to review how they distribute a simple product like coffee.

Ron

Ron

A blatant misuse and abuse of the English language!!! "Customer Service"!!! You have got to be joking!!

I called today for advice and I felt that I might have done better talking to the wall!! The staff member showed no interest in my issue and pretty much answered with single words. Very frustrating and so unprofessional!! They really need a lesson in just what customer service really means....

Michelle Lynes

Michelle LynesQueensland

Super speedy delivery

My latest order of coffee pods arrived today.......and I only ordered them yesterday morning!!
So quick! I just could not believe it when the postie arrived.....and we are rural too!
Big thanks to Nespresso.

Bianca.C

Bianca.CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer Service.

The worst in customer service. I purchased a citiz Nespresso machine by phone to replace a broken one. That was almost three weeks ago. I have called Nespresso four times and they promise to follow up and call me back but they have NOT CALLED ME BACK. No machine, no call back.

One_and_only_me

One_and_only_meQueensland

Misleading

Put an order in and realised they had a promotion. Ordered the required pods which I wouldn’t have ordered. Order comes without the ice coffee bottle, contacted them and they said they had none left. Even though the website was still advertising them the day I emailed them. Tried to talk to them since and they keep ignoring me. There customer service is useless!!!

Absolutely Terrible

Store LocationJB HiFi in Cannington WA
Melanie and Domenic

Melanie and DomenicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the flavours

I love using my machine but even more I like going to the Nespresso shop and tasting the coffee before I buy the capsules! I love the purple capsules the best the taste is very smooth!

Store LocationHighpoint
sam

samMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Call Centre Customer Service

We had a nespresso machine that lasted 10 years and never had an issue. They clearly don't make them like they used to.
New machine is less than 3 months old and pods are wasted as coffee trickles out.
Good Guys were absolutely useless (no product knowledge) and Nespresso phone service was just as bad.
They demanded I troubleshoot with a toothbrush first before booking it in to be repaired.
Never had I need to use a toothbrush on a $200 machine.
10 days without a machine. Sorry not sorry they just stick to the customer service script in front of them.

David S.

David S.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor backup service-

I set up a $50 a month deal for machine and $50 credit monthly to buy capsules with. 3 months in they stopped billing me and froze my account for no reason (I havent changed the billing credit card)
I have called 6 times over a week and they keep saying Accounts will call me back as my account is frozen.
Poor service- possibly a breach of contract and everytime someone asks me would I recommend, my answer is simply NO
Theuy spend all this money advertising and all Nespresso have to do is offer some customer service