Nespresso Shop

Nespresso Shop

Michelle Lynes

Michelle LynesQueensland

Super speedy delivery

My latest order of coffee pods arrived today.......and I only ordered them yesterday morning!!
So quick! I just could not believe it when the postie arrived.....and we are rural too!
Big thanks to Nespresso.

Bianca.C

Bianca.CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer Service.

The worst in customer service. I purchased a citiz Nespresso machine by phone to replace a broken one. That was almost three weeks ago. I have called Nespresso four times and they promise to follow up and call me back but they have NOT CALLED ME BACK. No machine, no call back.

One_and_only_me

One_and_only_meQueensland

Misleading

Put an order in and realised they had a promotion. Ordered the required pods which I wouldn’t have ordered. Order comes without the ice coffee bottle, contacted them and they said they had none left. Even though the website was still advertising them the day I emailed them. Tried to talk to them since and they keep ignoring me. There customer service is useless!!!

Absolutely Terrible

Store LocationJB HiFi in Cannington WA
Melanie and Domenic

Melanie and DomenicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the flavours

I love using my machine but even more I like going to the Nespresso shop and tasting the coffee before I buy the capsules! I love the purple capsules the best the taste is very smooth!

Store LocationHighpoint
sam

samMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Call Centre Customer Service

We had a nespresso machine that lasted 10 years and never had an issue. They clearly don't make them like they used to.
New machine is less than 3 months old and pods are wasted as coffee trickles out.
Good Guys were absolutely useless (no product knowledge) and Nespresso phone service was just as bad.
They demanded I troubleshoot with a toothbrush first before booking it in to be repaired.
Never had I need to use a toothbrush on a $200 machine.
10 days without a machine. Sorry not sorry they just stick to the customer service script in front of them.

David S.

David S.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor backup service-

I set up a $50 a month deal for machine and $50 credit monthly to buy capsules with. 3 months in they stopped billing me and froze my account for no reason (I havent changed the billing credit card)
I have called 6 times over a week and they keep saying Accounts will call me back as my account is frozen.
Poor service- possibly a breach of contract and everytime someone asks me would I recommend, my answer is simply NO
Theuy spend all this money advertising and all Nespresso have to do is offer some customer service

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother calling them if you have an issue

I had an easy order setup that was due to come every 4 weeks. We were running out of capsules a week early so I called them to arrange an earlier delivery. They said this would be arranged for delivery the next day. 6 days later I still haven't received my order. Turns out that my order was not changed and they have no record of my call! On top of that they sent me an email saying the price of my capsules is going up by an average of 2 cents the next day! This day just happened to be the same day as my order was processed. If I could go somewhere else I would but once you've bought their machine they've got you. I should have read the reviews before I bought the machine.

John Hill

John HillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling customer Service

Store LocationThe Good Guys.

bache

bache

Used to be so good! Unfortunately has gone down hill, fast :(

Jennifer

Jennifer

Poor online service

mazza

mazzaSydney, NSW

Gran latissima dont buy

Constant issues with this machine. I sent it back to Nespresso and still dont know whats going on. Been in repairs for 1.5 weeks. No coffee machine replacement. Very disappointed after being a Nespresso customer for many many years

Marcus G.

Nick dBSydney, NSW

Terrible Delivery

Melissa A.

Melissa A.Perth, WA

Keep taking direct debits even after 12 months is over & multiple phone calls!

Big regret here, Nespresso sent us a faulty machine. We called over and over and kept getting told we would get sent a courier bag to return it. Never happened we kept calling and kept getting fobbed off (told they would send it and they never did). We had to use our old machine instead. Then when my 12 months were up I called to ensure the subscription was cancelled. I was told it was. Then they took another two direct debits from my credit card. I called again to be told 'sorry, we will ensure it is cancelled now'. We will see if it happens again next month arghhh!!!

Store LocationOnline Nespresso

Mario S.

Mario S.South East Queensland, QLD

Coffee cold on large pod Nespresso machines

Bought one of the new large pod espresso machines - the coffee is cold when using normal milk. I phoned Nespresso and they said the demos in the shop use hot milk - which we dont want to do. So I want to give it back after the first week and they convinced me to keep it a little longer to try it out - it is now just over a month later and both Harvey Norman and Nespresso say now its to late to give it back. So I have a $300 machine we dont use. I think Nespresso was unethical to not tell me I have only 2 weeks to give it back when I phoned them in the first week.

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Matt

MattCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Don’t order online

Love the Nespresso pods, but would not order online again when you pay for next day delivery, tick leave at front door box and delivery take it there depot where I couldn’t pick it up for 3 days! Waste of money for delivery.

Mel

MelPERTH

Good machine; shocking after-sales service

Store LocationDavid Jones
Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Nespresso Is Impresso

Top notch website.
The perfect boutiques.
5-Star quality products and services.
Environmentally friendly program's & business model.
Value for money.
No better way to wake up in the morning, satisfaction guaranteed!
And did I mention Mr. George Clooney is a fan?

Gils

GilsPerth, WA

Not as good

The new Store in the city is not as good as the previous one. I get they want to modernise and make it easier for clients to purchase but they did not get it right. The machine where you place the sticks to pay it looks fancy but you constantly need assistance. Why can't you just walk to the till and pay? Also if you would like people to try your coffee have extra staff or an extra station!
I