2Breville Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee Machine BNV420SIL

Ian WSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Amy C.
Amy C.

Broke after 1 year and still broken after being repaired

I just got my vertuo plus machine sent back from your repair centre last week and it broke again! Contacted your customer service and they said it’s only eligible for a 2nd repair not replacement. It’s ridiculous to think that I have to keep sending my machine back and I just bought a whole year worth of capsules without a machine to use!

The support agent on the phone was rude and kept interrupting me mid sentence. After reading other people’s experiences, this machine obviously has manufacturing faults.  Show details

Milk Frothing
Yaptap
YaptapGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Works really well!

Upgraded from a previous nespresso machine. This one works really well and makes strong flavoured coffee. Capsules are much larger than previous machine and takes up more bench space as there is now an external water tank. Water tank can be positioned on the bench at different angles depending on the space you have. Overall, pretty happy!
Moks
MoksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC12 posts

Love it!

Our morning is not complete without a coffee from this machine. The outcome taste of the coffee flavours are very satisfying. I already stop buying coffee outside when I have this machine already.

The only con is the inflexibility for the machine to use it's sibling's pods. The pods needs to be order online as it's not available in the local stores:-(

Purchase: November 2019 Show details

Olivia m
Olivia mSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Cheap and easy- Breville Nespresso

The easiest coffee machine that makes coffee like the coffee shops. It is very easy to maintain and clean. Plus, Nespresso have a program where they recycle the used pods! There are a huge number of pod options that allow you to truly personalise your coffee experience Show details
Jacqui
JacquiPerth, WA2 posts

Love this machine. Great coffee

I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He was sceptical as he loves the coffee from our local cafe. Anyway, we are both hooked. We are saving heaps of money and the coffee is delicious. We are loving the Nespresso Double Expresso pods. Kids love making the coffee for us, which is an added bonus. Make sure you purchase or get the milk frother. It froths almond milk a treat! Show details
Rachel
RachelSouth West, WA2 posts

Amazing

Love this coffee machine, have had it over a year and use it every day. So much variety with coffee capsules, accessories, super fast post with orders. Machine is so easy to use Show details
Cutie
CutieSouth yorkshire12 posts

Heaven

As I am a huge coffee lover I was in no doubt that this product would be several times a day and I wasn’t dissappoinent, the only down side is I can’t get rid of my friends when they call around, they always insist on having two cups, small price to pay for perfect coffee

Kylie41
Kylie41Sydney13 posts

Almost perpect

we have had nespresso machines for years now- I love the easy quick morning coffee that is not an instant coffee.

Loved the idea of not having to heat the milk with the new vertuo system- and I find this is almost true- if you only use a small amount of milk the coffee is hot enough, however if you are more a latte drinker then I still think you would need to heat it.

nespresso are on the right track here just may need some tweeking!

norms
normsBrisbane5 posts

This is perfect!

This machine is wonderful! It is easy to use, easy to clean and makes great-tasting coffee. It doesn't come with a milk frother but we warm up milk in a mug before we make a cup.

The flavours of the coffee capsules are lovely and range from smooth and light to intense and rich.

Mandy
MandyReservoir4 posts
  BNV420SIL

Great little machine which makes my day everyday

Bought this machine few months back and it's amazing. Very easy to use and very easy to clean. My coffee comes out just as a Professional Barista have made it. I love this machine. It's make the coffee in seconds so it's so much better to use in day to day busy schedule of everyone. Highly recommend.