Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee Machine BNV420

Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee Machine BNV420

BNV420B and BNV420SIL

Makes also very large cups of good coffee.

Bought the machine because we wanted a large cup of strong coffee first thing in the morning.
Largest size 415 ml = Alto pods. Good for using in thermos to commute with or savour at home.
Had to find larger cups, because with milk contents increases to 500ml or more. Crema is about 1-2 cm on top, without milk.
550 ml cup works best for Alto.
Good strong coffee, good machine. Water tank is good size and easily accessible and filled.
Fast cup of good strong coffee. Very happy!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great compact and smart coffee machine

Great machine that is small, easy to clean and clever (froths the milk as the coffee enters the cup). Uses Nespresso pods that are fully recyclable. The machine knows how much water to add to the cup by reading the barcode on the pod. Machine was afforded for the quality too.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great coffee machine

I drink coffee every morning it’s nice and easy to use, gives great satisfaction drinking a good quality coffee made with this easy accessible coffee machine. It does a great job. Easy to use and easy to clean. The parts of other machine is washable which is easy to wash and dry.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Definitely recommend if you like a good quality, convenient coffee at home.

I bought this machine for my husband as he prefers his morning coffee based on water, rather than milk. Overall, we are happy with the machine.

Pros:
- Quick and convenient
- Constantly good quality coffee
- Being nespresso there are many different coffees to choose from. However, there are 4 different length pours. (40, 150, 230 and 414ml) So you may be in the unfortunate position to find a coffee you like but be in the wrong length pour.
- Nespresso has great customer service
-Quite often has rebates (Monetary or in pods)

Cons:
- Quite a large machine.
- Pods are also large so difficult to store/display

Definitely recommend if you like a good quality, convenient coffee at home.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Heaven.

As I am a huge coffee lover I was in no doubt that this product would be several times a day and I wasn’t dissappoinent, the only down side is I can’t get rid of my friends when they call around, they always insist on having two cups, small price to pay for perfect coffee

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Almost perpect

we have had nespresso machines for years now- I love the easy quick morning coffee that is not an instant coffee.
Loved the idea of not having to heat the milk with the new vertuo system- and I find this is almost true- if you only use a small amount of milk the coffee is hot enough, however if you are more a latte drinker then I still think you would need to heat it.
nespresso are on the right track here just may need some tweeking!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Best machine ever

Bought the machine a couple of months ago and it has produced the best coffee. The service we received from Harvey Norman at Booval was second to none. We got it on sale and have purchased decent coffee for it. We also got a high volume milk frother and we are able to make 3 coffees at a time. Well worth it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great Coffee

Hubby really likes this coffee, as it is a nice cup - whereas the one we had before tasted burnt no matter what coffee type he used. This is so nice that he has several cups per day. We got the introductory offer of 60 pods and he is enjoying all of those and hasn't found one that he dislikes

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Very good machine

Got to try this machine for free for a month before accepting the offer to purchase it at a discounted price. It's my first ever coffee machine, so can't really compare it to others - but I think it is great and the coffee is tasty and strong which I enjoy. It is very easy to use and clean. 100 capsules cost about $90 which is not too bad. Overall, I would recommend getting this machine if you want a no fuss machine which generates decent coffee at a reasonable price!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great machine!

I was given a Nespresso Vertuo machine to try for a month and if I liked it I could buy it at the end of the month. I had never had a coffee machine before and couldn't see myself getting attached within a month. How wrong I was.

This is a great machine, I love that it gives you 3 size options for your coffee, you can choose to have a espresso, a cup or a mug. The machine produces a crema without any milk which is nice but I like to add milk to mine. The machine is easy to use, easy to clean and actually makes great coffee. Its not quite cafe quality but pretty close.

The only con for me is the size. Its quite a bulky appliance for kitchens without a lot of bench space. I know that it would be hard to make it smaller but if it was smaller I think it would be perfect.

I definitely had to purchase it after the month trial, we certainly can't go back to drinking instant coffee after using this machine!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

High quality machine. Coffee is underwhelming.

This machine looks absolutely gorgeous - great size, sleek lines and shiny plastic. Everything about it screams high quality. Except the coffee - I wish the coffee was better. It consistently tastes like the beans have been burnt - regardless of the capsule strength used. The capsules are barcoded which means that the choices are limited. If milk is added to the cup prior to starting the machine (as there is no milk element within the machine), the resultant coffee is tepid and lukewarm. This is a known issue across this machine and Nespresso can't offer a solution beyond microwaving the cup for about 30 seconds afterwards - which isn't convenient. Very easy to clean and maintain. Incredibly easy to use. Just a shame about the coffee.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Good if you like a larger cup of coffee

We received this machine as a Christmas present for my daughters. I have tried some of the capsules and of these I have found some of the flavour very bitter. It would be good if nespresso offered more capsules for tasting at their stores. The machine works well other than sometimes the capsules don't fall as they are suppose to. Over all I would recommend it, if you like a larger cup of coffee with less milk.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great little machine which makes my day everyday.

Bought this machine few months back and it's amazing. Very easy to use and very easy to clean. My coffee comes out just as a Professional Barista have made it. I love this machine. It's make the coffee in seconds so it's so much better to use in day to day busy schedule of everyone. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Amazing Coffee Experience

Incredible new machine and coffees from Nespresso. Takes capsule coffees to a new level. Amazing range of cup sizes catering for all likes, no need now to use 2 pods to get a bigger cup of coffee. So easy to use, pop the capsule in, the machine reads the barcode and delivers the correct volume. This is also an extremely quiet machine, making an early morning coffee will no longer wake everyone in the house ! Couldn’t live without it now.