Nestle Kit Kat Original

Nestle Kit Kat Original

Such a great taste better than caramilk hands down

Really nice but addictive i ate whole block couldn't put down nice caramel flavour great chocolate you bet tee buy you wo not be sorry you did good old kit kat

Purchased in May 2021 for $3.00.

big man

big manSouth East Queensland, QLD

very nice

Very good chocolate bar but there are better chocolate bars

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles.

Andrew S.

Andrew S.South East Queensland, QLD

You get what you expect. The balance of textures is perfection.

Kit Kats are amazing. It's a nice balance of wafer and milk chocolate and there's nothing 'in your face' about it. Kit Kat Originals are quite simply a pleasant, sweet snack. Let's not forget that you can snap it in half and save the rest for later without worrying about it creating a mess. Kit Kat chunky and the variants to the original flavour are hit and miss, but the original will always be satisfying on the pallet.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $1.78.

Favorite go to chocolate

Hi i bought one of your chocolate bars when i went to eat it it was just a stick of chocolate i was extremely disappointed

Ivy Li

Ivy LiLondon

Very Dissapointed found something in it

I found piece of something in one and it broke my tooth. Now i am without half. One good and beautiful tooth less. Horrible. And they don't want to pay for my dentist. Very disappointed in buying those kitkats.

shenz

shenzFrance

Never been so disappointed in my life

i usually like kitkats, i mean why not but i just found a HAIR in my kitkat. Never been so disappointed, i was looking forward to it and sigh. Turned me off from eating anymore. Maybe I'll just go with a different flavor next time.

Bindi

BindiIllawarra, NSW

Limited edition Kit Kat gold amazing!

WOW Kit Kat gold! Blew my mind - I'm in love. Try it.... Now. You will forever be converted I'm mot looking forward to it only being limited edition though.

Suzy

SuzyTasmania

Aussie Kit Kat is my fave!

Poppy

Poppy

Yay a KitKat!

I remember the first time I had a KitKat I begged my mum to buy me another the smooth chocolate and the crunchy inside are delicious.

Taste like coffee

I must admit I was attracted to the KitKat label on the ice cream container and I take it home and I taste it and it tastes like coffee or I would y'all make KitKat ice cream that tastes like coffee.

Stawberry holiday kitkat is great

Has a perfect taste of strawberry and wafer. It tastes like those strawberry wafer cookies from like snack time in kindergarten TAKEN ME BACK

Crystal

CrystalLexington park

Extremely disapointed

So I was just having a normal day just like any other until I bit into a kit Kat that obiviously wanted to be a hurshey bar... http://m.imgur.com/CbQrqX0
You see, the spectacular thing about the kit Kat bar is the crunchy goodness that you're supposed to bite into and if that's no there.. Then what do you have? A God Damn Hershey bar. I'm extremely disappointed. False advertisement because as you can clearly see printed on the bar "KIT KAT" but it wasn't actually a kit Kat WAS IT? Free candy pls.

evdoxia

evdoxiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

chocolate swirl kit Kat

Love chocolate kit Kat nice flavour chocolate mint kit Kat is nice too once u try it u will want more

Tiger

Tiger

Kit Kat Going Backwards

My favourite treat has been messed with. I once bought 12 a week.. I was in love!!!
Then!!!!! Changed the packaging..no foil, no paper to unwrap..just cheap plastic..less milk in my chocolate, smaller wafer fingers and darker artificial tasting chocolate.. I said goodbye to my love affair with Kit Kats and now I'm a Time Out fan!!
Beautiful milk chocolate over wafers that melt in your mouth!!! Thank you Cadbury..Nestle so silly to change your magic herbs and spices!!!

Helena

HelenaSydney

Addicting chocolate

This wafer chocolate has been so addicting that I have this stashed in the bedroom, in the fridge, in the car and in my work desk. I loved it since I was a kid and it hardly changed its ingredients and it has the same addicting taste that keeps me sane all through the the day. While others have their energy bars, I have this as my ultimate comfort snack and treat whenever I am down. It perks me up like coffee and the sugar rush makes me happy.

Nathan L

Nathan LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

the aussie kit kat is great

the aussie milk kit kat has great wafers and is very creamy and smooth. it puts the uk and usa version to shame. the au cookies and creme is better as well as the uk one is just white and milk chocolate. if only they sold the dark one here

De Quincey

De QuinceyMelbourne

Nothing can beat this!

The Nestle Kit Kat will withstand the test of time! It's something that's been with me since I was a kid, and whenever I open up a packet and offer some a huge smile appears on their face. I know it's cheesy, but yeah, the Kit Kat makes everyone I know happy!

Olly

OllyMinsk

I like this

Delicious sweet chocolate. Very sweet , especially when a long time did not eat sweets. At the tender milk chocolate delicious crispy wafer . Mmm

mrstaylor

mrstaylorSydney

A great chocolate treat

This holds a big place in my childhood memories. We would save up to buy a bar of Kit Kat and that would be our treat. The size is what makes it so convenient, especially now when you’re rushing or appointments and you don’t want to be holding a gooey bar of chocolate. One crunch and pop and I’ve got my chocolate dose.

Pros:
•Size – it is perfect bite sized.

Cons:
•I see it slowly increasing in price

I love the flavor – and I don’t share ☺

neodymium

neodymiumAU

Good

The original Kit Kat is a classic chocolate treat the whole family can enjoy. The combination of a crispy wafer with tasty milk chocolate works well and makes for a satisfying snack. The quality of the chocolate is pretty good and has a decent amount of flavour without being too rich or overpowering. Having the chocolate separated into fingers is great for sharing or if you want to save some for later. It is available in a variety of convenient sizes and fun packs. Overall, the original Kit Kat from Nestle is a good quality, chocolate snack and a tasty treat.
A nice treat to enjoy when you feel like having a snack.
Like most sweets, high in sugar, fat and calories so best enjoyed in moderation