Netgear N300 DGN2200

Netgear N300 DGN2200

MPN: 36542640

See the Best Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lina

LinaSydney

Good speeds and no dropouts

This Netgear modem was purchased because I wanted to connect more devices via wifi and was looking for a good solution. I must tell it was reasonably inexpensive to buy and easy to set up. I just followed the quick set up guide that the modem came with and set it up within minutes. I love this modem, it has good speeds and no dropouts, I have been on the same IP address for months.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Kathy

KathySydney

Simple and has a good range

I love this simple router, it has a good range and we all are connected via wifi with multiple devices and this router handles everything with ease. It is small and sits on a shelf and does not take much space, however, is very powerful and the wifi signal is strong and reliable, no dropouts.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
S1gma

S1gmaCarlton

Simple router works just fine

This is a cheap and basic router and its fine for our needs fr now. We are a couple so the maximum number of people using it at any time is two. It keeps up fine but I wouldn't recommend it for a larger family. Its pretty stable and I only occasionally reset it (not sure if it does anything). One day we will upgrade but its fine for now

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Rosegarden

RosegardenBrighton

Basic router does the job

This is a relatively cheap and basic router but we are just a couple and we can both be streaming at the same time without a hitch and that's all I need. It was quite simple to set up and reaches all the bedrooms in out modest home no problems at all. Simple but effective

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Pies2011

Pies2011Fitzroy

Still works fine

We have had this for years but it still works fine. OK so N300 is not the fastest or latest but we often have two people streaming Netflix at the same time no worries. just occasionally I will reset it and it seem happy enough. Will wait for it to fault before I replace it. For now wits quite adequate

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Great value for money

Great connection. When I bought this one they tried to convince me to spend more money and get a more expensive/“better quality” modem but honestly this one does the job and great value for the price.
Occasionally the wifi runs slow but quickly turn off and back on and no problems.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Lara

LaraSydney

Value for money router and does the job well

I am happy that I bought this router, it is value for money, does the job well and I have not experienced any dropouts at all in comparison to my old router. The wifi range is also reliable and quite extensive, I would recommend this router to anyone who is looking for value for money and good reliable connection.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

d wGoonengerry

Nice router

This router has provided me with the best coverage of any router I have ever owned. Easy to set up. Priced competitively . I can highly recommend it to anyone having coverage problems in their house. I have had apple AirPort Extreme and the netgear beats it hands down for coverage

Date PurchasedMay 2018
sukibaby

sukibabySydney

Good value for money

This router has an amazing range. I was on the market for a wi-fi extender and when I change the router, it works so well that I do not need any more extenders, I get 5 bars everywhere in the house. This router is reasonably priced and works without dropouts. I would recommend this router to a friend.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Bossy 115

Bossy 115Tasmania, 7320

Value for money, worth buying modem.

This is a quality Netgear product you can connect to your ADSL network and access so many advanced functions. It's reliable and will last. It comes with the Ethernet cable, line cable, splitter and AC power plug. The wifi coverage covers my house and provides me with decent speeds up to 10mbs some days. If you're with a great provider they may even recommend this modem for your service.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

LWT

LWT

Netgear is worth buying

Netgear N300 is a great little wifi range extender, it is small but versatile, we can now go into our back yard and use our iPads to connect to the internet and get a good signal strength. We are very impressed with the unit, and it’s size means it does not take up much room.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Omid

OmidBrisbane

Working good

I have this modem for atleast 3 or 4 years now. It is a really good modem and never let me down, It is always on and never stopped working. I am going to buy a new one but the same brand as it is cheap price and working reasonably good.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Shefo

ShefoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for money

All what you need in a router with a great value for money. ADSL2+ support. Comes with splitter, line cable and Ethernet cable as well. Good Wifi coverage. I installed it in the first floor in my house by the staircase and still the Wifi coverage is great in the ground floor and all rooms in the first floor.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

C. A.

C. A.ADELAIDE

Good unit

I purchased this modem because it was reasonably priced and I was advised it was easy to install compared to others. It's worked well in my household for a few years with no issues. I have had some minor issues with my internet being slow and dropping out for short periods of time but that could be down to the internet provider or the modem, or a combination of both.. Either way the issues have been short-lived.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Victor

VictorMelbourne

Very good modem

This modem is very good for our ADSL needs (no NBN yet) and I have had no problems with it in our one-bedroom apartment. The signal that it provides is more than adequate for our living space and it wasn't too difficult to set up from the box (all instructions provided).

Mister X

Mister XBrisbane

Excellent value-for-money

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Tezza51

Tezza51Melbourne

Excellent little unit

This is a great way to extend your wifi range, it is small but versatile, we can now go into our back yard and use our iPads to connect to the internet and get a good signal strength. We are very impressed with the unit, and it’s size means it does not take up much room.

Chloe

ChloeColebee

Not too bad

I have moved my house and was getting a bad reception of wifi and asked my internet provider why it is happening. I was told that my modem is old version that cannot capture good strength of wifi. I went to JB hifi and asked for advice and they have recommended this. I cannot say it is perfact and great but singals are good.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

crd22

crd22Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good!

I only started using this for a week now. I also bought this secondhand as well. Connecting 8 wireless devices at once. No dropouts, continuous service. Really happy about it so far.....Wireless signal strengths is also very good. Easy setup using Netgear Genie. Highly reccoment this to a medium household.

John

JohnSydney

Reliable modem with good range

This Netgear modem was easy to install and we connected all the devices via wi-fi. The wifi range is good and we our speed is good as well. We use ADSL 2 and would probably need to upgrade for NBN. The modem has antennas and looks a bit old-fashioned. However, it is reliable and the connection is stable.

Date PurchasedMay 2017