• Job Satisfaction
Lynne C

Lynne CHunter Region, NSW

Professional service

Thank you Andre for a great job done with our flooring. Your installers worked continuously throughout the day to produce a very satisfactory end result. We appreciated the excellent communication and customer service.

Dylan

Dylan

Excellent Service

From the get go to the finished job Andre and his team work tirelessly from quoting and a beautiful finish flooring upstairs at our townhouse. I would highly recommend for anyone considering vinyl or laminate flooring.

Lynny B.

Lynny B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my new floors!

Amazing communication, best team of workers ever! Love my new floors and omg so fast and professional and quality was top notch. Couldnt be more pleased Highly recommend, stunning transformation thank you A++

Andre W.New Flooring Co.

Thank you again Lenny, we are happy that we could get the result you were looking for! Enjoy your beautiful new floor!

Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how New Flooring Co. compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

Stunning update!

Delighted with my freshly updated studio flooring! A new lighter colour with texture suits the room well. Excellent product advice and great customer service by Andre from New Flooring Co.

Andre W.New Flooring Co.

Thank you Sandra. It was a pleasure working on your project and I love how the lighter colour opened up the room.