New Image Kitchens

New Image Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lulu J.

Lulu J.Illawarra, NSW

A dream come true!

New Image Kitchens recently installed a new kitchen, butlers pantry, laundry, vanities, built in wardrobes and TV cabinets in my new home. The service from start to finish was exceptional! The new showroom is AMAZING and my designer was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. Nothing was too much trouble when getting my design right, especially for such a large project. The installations & service team were also great to deal with. I highly recommend New Image Kitchens, the end product is perfect & a dream come true!

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Store LocationSouth Nowra

Jess

JessIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely amazing from start to finish

Fantastic company to deal with, the customer service was brilliant from start to finish. There were a few minor issues however they were handled in a professional manner and were sorted out quickly. I am very happy with my new kitchen and will be recommending your company to everyone!

Daniel S.

Daniel S.Illawarra, NSW

Wonderful kitchen and laundry

Perfect service from start to finish, everyone we dealt with was kind and professional. Would highly recommend and i will be using again in the future. Most of all i love my new kitchen and laundry.

Missing kitchen counters ,poor service

.One counter top was been LOST , the other top made wrong size.The sink middle area does not line up with the cupboard door handles below.Asked for it to be changed not done. Very poor communication by New Image team to us the clients and between their workers.

Store Locationnowra

H Armstrong

H ArmstrongIllawarra, NSW

Terrible service, disrespectful install

Difficult to deal with, plans incorrect, information not communicated. Installer made a mess of our house and covered everything in wood dust. When I complained to the owner I was abused and accused of lying.
The kitchen is nice but not worth the hassle. Would recommend you go elsewhere.

Store LocationNowra

Lovely kitchen, frustrating installation process

Lovely kitchen, happy with finished product, but communication was significantly lacking and made the process very frustrating. Tradesmen did not seem to talk to head office and vice versa. Was given impression installation would happen over one or two days - in reality was multiple weeks of people in and out with little notice prior to needing access, which was difficult for us working full time. Might be a viable option if not working/not living in house but as a live-in renovation was a nightmare. Perhaps something simple like a timetable for the customer to let them know what to expect and when and whom to contact. I spent hours of wasted time on the phone trying to work out what was happening.

Happy with most of our kitchen

Mostly happy with our kitchen, very disappointed with after installation customer service. One of the cupboards was crooked, 3 weeks after kitched installed flick mixer tap was unable to be used . Rang New Image Kitchens and were told it was not there problem and they gave us tap supplier number which we had to chase up ourselves. Personally we felt that once they received full payment they didn't really care anymore.

Ros

RosBrisbane

My kichen is perfect

I am still in love with my kitchen, it is perfect, I have no regrets with my choice. I have received excellent compliments from friends and family, they are very jealous.

Hopeless

We asked for a small hideaway laundry I had to provide the measurements I even showed them a photograph of what was after ...the drawings came back wrong 2 times alarm bells should have been ringing then. Address taken down incorrect the clients phone number attached to organise a check measure no contact was made. Check measure failed to notice bi-fold doors therefore failed to allow clearance for cupboard doors to open and the bench top was delivered with a Crack in it which now has to be redone.

Aussie Made

Aussie MadeAU

Tragic

Great Design Ideas

Our lovely new kitchen is finished at last - final painting done this week. Very happy with New Image Kitchens who did five different designs on computer for us before I felt I had what I wanted. This was all for free before we made our final decision. We got three quotes and New Image was a good competitor in price but it was the willingness to design what I wanted in a difficult situation which sold us.
Their cabinets were built well and tradesmen were competent, however kitchen was not finished in time stated originally and lack of communication was a problem at times. I would recommend them for design and quality of workmanship but the owners need to keep ringing and checking to make sure things get done on time.

Stephanie C

Stephanie CSydney

Cheaper than Ikea, but made and installed by professionals