New South Wales Strata Management

New South Wales Strata Management

Good

Company (3 stars), Sunny (5 stars)
As the owner of a unit, Sunny (my unit's strata manager)was a pleasure to work with.

Sunny
- does not shy away from issues
- keeps in touch with us during the resolution of issues
- Very responsive and contactable.

Professionalism at it's best

Julia Peetz who is our manager is a breath of fresh air for our Strata Body. Her professionalism, efficiency and personality is without question. Everything that is asked to be done is dealt with in quick time, efficiently, without fuss and not required to be followed up by any one of our executive. We are so happy to have had Julia appointed as our manager.

Highly supportive and professional Strata Management company.

NSW Strata have been a pleasure to work with. Both the previous and current Strata Managers have been efficient in correspondence and extremely helpful in helping the Owners Corporation on a range of building management issues.

New Strata Manager - we appreciate your assistance in difficult times

I think Lutfiye Gultekin should be given full credit in her approach to managing our complex given that she has taken over from a previous SM without full knowledge of the issues especially the contentious NCAT hearing by one unit owner, and the difficulty in sorting through the other contentious issues that face the Owners Corporation. She has been pro active and has made a vast improvement into the management off the complex compared to the past Strata Manager. I also wish to send an appreciation to her team leader, Michael Longhurst for his full support as Lutfiye has made a vast improvement and I wish her and Michael the best for the future.

How they deal with Issues when things go wrong is key

We had been dealing with NSW Strata for a number of years and had a fantastic Strata Manager, unfortunately he moved on and our Strata Manager was replaced with someone who wasn't on par with his predecessor, we were honestly considering changing Strata Management companies. We lodged a complaint with Sue Seymour who investigated the complaint and handled it in a totally professional manager. As a result our Strata Manager has been replaced with a new one and our level of service has returned to the previous level if not greater than before. In any business people come and go but what's important is how issues are rectified when they arise.

Hi Brett, Thank you for taking the time to provide your review on our services. As a company, we endeavor to maintain a high standard of service and appreciate every opportunity to improve. This is possible with feedback such as yours. We are pleased to hear of this improvement and have passed your comments on to the team. Many Thanks, The NSW Strata Customer Service Team.

We appreciate your help through difficult times.

As Chairman of the Owners Corporation, I have worked closely with Warwick Lai for about 5 years, initially to improve control of expenditure and to discipline strata committee procedures. We weren't always an easy group and Warwick was both patient and helpful. More recently we have been working through a very complex collective sale and strata renewal process that has tested everyone involved, including NSW Strata Management. Warwick has never complained about the additional workload and has been a consistent and professional support for the owners corporation, who at times have been under considerable pressure. Warwick, we appreciate your help.

Hi Geoff, We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and are pleased to have been able to assist you and the committee over the years. We have passed this on to Warwick and wish you all the best. The NSW Strata Customer Service Team

Not a Good Company to be With

As an owner and an EC member, to get anything done, I had to keep on chasing and chasing our strata manager over a period of months before they respond back, and then I have to keep on chasing them some more for the next few months for the action to be completed. That's pretty much how it is for the last few years, and we had a different strata manager last year. It's very odd that two different strata managers are displaying the same "level" of service. Although to be fair, the current strata manager we have is better than the last one. Even so, the last straw was that a few weeks ago, they renewed our insurance premium without sending us the quotes for the renewal. The premium was renewed for $1K more than last year's premium. I only found out because I was alerted by an automatic email that showed that payment was made to this insurer/broker. I asked my strata manager who wouldn't give me a reason as to why we were not sent the quotes. I sent an email to [name removed], who does their back office work, and no response as to why they didn't send us the renewal quotes. This type of no response is unfortunately what they do if you question them on questionable charges to your account.

Disgraceful company to deal with.

As an owner and EC member, it has been extremely painful dealing with NSW Strata. Our last Strata manager ([name removed]) was/is totally incompetent to the point that we finally decided to move on to another company at our AGM 2 weeks ago. Since then it has been complete radio silence from them as we have tried to close down a number of long outstanding issues as well as get a set of minutes from the AGM that reflect who was in attendance and the various decisions made on the day. Attempts to escalate to management have been thwarted by people answering the phone refusing to connect me through and/or ignoring emails to the "enquiry" email address. Avoid NSW STRATAT MANAGEMENT at all costs is all i can recommend.

Simply the best

Julia Peetz has been the best strata manager I have dealt with since I moved to my property over 20 years ago. She is a thorough professional who stays on top of all strata-related matters that need attention, keeps us in the strata committee informed of progress, and responds promptly to our queries and requests.

Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, this has been passed on and is very much appreciated. The NSW Strata Customer Service Team

Great Customer Service and Professional

Fady Abdel-Ahad is our current strata manager and is an awesome guy to deal with on strata matters. Fady is knowledgable and extremely patient about the issue we're facing. He is very professional and is able to respond enquires very quickly. He worked well with my real estate agent and did a great job to coordinate owners and committee members and finally resolved our issue. And my tenant was very happy about the outcome we achieved.

Hi Jacky, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, this has been passed on and is very much appreciated. The NSW Strata Customer Service Team

Proactive and professional.

I am an exec committee member for a property in western Sydney. We have Sean McLoughlin assigned to is. Sean is approachable and thoroughly knowledgeable on many complex matters. Thoroughly recommended.

Hi JJR, Thanks for your email. Sean is one of our most experienced managers and helps everyone in the office when extra assistance in required. The NSW Strata Customer Service TeamHi JJR, Thanks for your email. Sean is one of our most experienced managers and helps everyone in the office when extra assistance in required. The NSW Strata Customer Service Team

A satisfied customer

Since Louisa Stocovaz has taken over Peter Stenz since the 18th of December 2017 due to a change in structure within New South Wales Strata Management, I have not dealt with her until very recently. I must say that I found her to be very efficient in every aspect such as communication, notification of what is required by law to our building, dealing with money owed to our Strata. Job well done.

Hi Roland, Your comments are much appreciated. there are lots of different reasons why a manager might change and we understand that there is always a period of uncertainty when they do. to help with a smooth transition we try to make sure managers have a good discussion in advance about a plan in advance of and changeover and that the previous manager remains available to advise the new one as required. It looks like that is working in your case. Thanks, The NSW Strata Customer Service Team.Hi Roland, Your comments are much appreciated. there are lots of different reasons why a manager might change and we understand that there is always a period of uncertainty when they do. to help with a smooth transition we try to make sure managers have a good discussion in advance about a plan in advance of and changeover and that the previous manager remains available to advise the new one as required. It looks like that is working in your case. Thanks, The NSW Strata Customer Service Team.Hi Roland, Your comments are much appreciated. there are lots of different reasons why a manager might change and we understand that there is always a period of uncertainty when they do. to help with a smooth transition we try to make sure managers have a good discussion in advance about a plan in advance of and changeover and that the previous manager remains available to advise the new one as required. It looks like that is working in your case. Thanks, The NSW Strata Customer Service Team.

Best Strata Manager you could ask for!

Sachin Sharma is our current Strata Manager and an incredible asset to NSW Strata Management. Sachin is very knowledgeable and always extremely prompt with his responses to our queries and requests. I don’t understand how someone managing such a large amount of buildings is so effective and efficient.

Our Strata Committee originally had Sachin as an acting manager while our previous manager was on leave. He did such a great job and made such a great impression in only a few months that the entire committee fought to keep him. We are very lucky that we were able to.

Thanks Kristian, If Sachin has people fighting for his services he must be doing something right :) The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata.

Great Job Lutfiye Gultekin

Lutfiye Gultekin is our current Strata Manager and she is a pleasure to work with. She is quick to respond to any issues that arise and has a good knowledge of The Strata Law. She has also shown excellent resolution skills when needed.
Keep up the good work and thank you.

January 3rd 2019 Update: Lutfiye Gultekin.......Thank you for your perseverance!

We've had a difficult year with building works and builders. However our Strata Manager Lutfiye Gultekin was able to manage and co- ordinate both builders and engineers to arrive at a satisfactory outcome for the Owners Corporation. We thank her for all her advice, guidance and patience in dealing with all the various personalities involved. Thanks again Lutfiye and NSW Strata

Thanks Catherine, Having good knowledge of the strata laws is fundamental to how we want to work. The better informed managers are in this area the more ably they can direct owners on their responsibilities and requirements. The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata.

Top Job

Our current strata manager is one of the Top manager within this company. Michael Krashias is a great character who has always been on top of any issues we have had in our buildings in the past 2 years. Keep up the great job Michael.

Thanks Jamil, Michael was really pleased to read your comments and hopes to be able to keep up the good service. The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata.

Great Job, thank you Melanie Nunes

I asked our strata manager, Melanie Nunes, to update the business directory which is visible at the entrance to our strata complex with the name of our new tenant. I appreciate very much her prompt response. Tenant happy.
Alan Springell

Thanks Alan, Your comment reflects only a small part of the work managers do but it highlights how important it is to get these little details right - if they are in order everything else flows from there. The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata.

Excellent service

Our current strata manager is a pleasure to work with and has been incredibly helpful. He is always quick to respond, has all the relevant documents at hand and has a great working knowledge of Strata Law.

March 16th 2018 Update: An excellent strata manager

Sachin Sharma has been an incredible help and wealth of knowledge while we have been negotiating our renovations with the Strata Committee. He has an extensive knowledge of strata law and has been a warm and practical adviser to us. We finally got approval and we owe much of our thanks to him and his common sense. We would highly recommend Sachin.

Thanks Celeste, Fast, efficient, knowledgeable - these are best complements we can receive. WillHi Will, Yes we are very happy with Sachin Sharma, he is an asset! Thanks, Celeste

Prompt service by Melanie Nunes

I had a conversation with our Strata Manager, Melanie Nunes, regarding an issue which needs to be addressed and immediately she emailed the appropriate person to get this underway. Always such a pleasure to deal with someone so helpful and professional! Thanks Melanie.

Hi Grace, Thanks for your comments - Melanie was really happy to receive them. The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata.Hi Grace, Thanks for your comments - Melanie was really happy to receive them. The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata.Hi Grace, Thanks for your comments - Melanie was really happy to receive them. The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata.

Excellent service by Sachin Sharma

When I moved to my current address in 2016, I noticed that the maintenance of the property seemed to be ticking along and management of it seemed very passive.

After a few assessments during our meetings, we realised that this property required some urgent TLC as well as a manager who would most importantly not only listen to our requirements but also provide good guidance. In addition, someone with strong communication skills would have been perfect.

After an internal meeting, we were almost at the verge of switching strata management companies. I happened to read a few reviews on this website and noticed that a lot of people spoke highly of Sachin.

Therefore, we requested NSW Strata Management to assign Sachin to manage our property. I am so glad that we now have him managing our property. Not only is he very professional in his approach, but he is extremely proactive which we greatly appreciate.  He has already started working on our long to-do list and i cant speak highly enough for him.

I would like this momentum to continue along and feel very confident to recommend Sachin as a proactive and knowledgeable strata manager who makes this happen.

Hi Ani, Thanks for your excellent comments. It's good to hear that if people are not satisfied with their strata service then NSW Strata is a positive option that can make a difference. The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata.Hi Ani, Thanks for your excellent comments. It's good to hear that if people are not satisfied with their strata service then NSW Strata is a positive option that can make a difference. The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata.Hi Ani, Thanks for your excellent comments. It's good to hear that if people are not satisfied with their strata service then NSW Strata is a positive option that can make a difference. The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata.

Excelllent service by Melanie Nunes at NSW Strata Management

After conducting the annual AGM on site with a walk-around of the property, Melanie documented all defects and improvements raised at the meeting. Her prompt follow-up actions with quotations, trades/service providers and e-mails have engaged members of the Owners Corporation to actively participate in the delivery of repairs and services to the property. Looking forward to working with her and the Owners Corporation to implement "continuous improvement" to the property through 2018.

Thanks Ash, Good preparation is often the key to any successful meeting. Our managers spend quite a bit of time thinking through problems in advance and regularly consult with each other and the branch manager to discuss how these can be handled. It looks like that approach is paying off here. The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata