New South Wales Strata Management

New South Wales Strata Management

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by New South Wales Strata Management

Sara is a superstar!

We deal with NSW strata numerous times a week for booking strata searches, always very helpful and accommodating. Sara often going out of her way to help when she can

Jenny L
Jenny LSydney, NSW

Amazing experience with strata manager Mathew Franic

Have being dealing with multiple strata managers previously, never being amazed until we met Mathew Franic who is managing my property. He is caring, professional and got our garage door fixed within the day we contacted him! How amazing is that ! High recommend him!
Thanks, Jenny L

Michael Krashias - best strata manager we have had

Michael Krashias has been the best strata manager we have had in the twenty years I have owned my property (many as part of the Strata Committee). He is professional, customer-centric and provides feedback and follows-up on issues that we have and provides excellent advice - this has not been the case with previous managers. At our Annual meeting last night all those who attended provide the same positive feedback.

Simon
SimonSydney, NSW

Strata manager Diddy Wong provide good communication

Diddy always works with me and keep me in the loop.
He is knowledgeable and provides good advices and insight.
Always responds promptly.
He does extra without charging.
Fee is reasonable and highly recommended.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how New South Wales Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Ender
Ender Sydney, NSW

Worst Strata Managers Ever

Incompetent, hopeless and untrustworthy are just a few words that come to mind. I was in shock returning to the building I lived in for 15 years at the state it is in now

Anthony Bonello

OlgaSydney, NSW

Fees jumped for 35% in one year for complex of 9 (3k to 4.5k), easy, because we can. Bunch of dishonest people!

geoff v.
geoff v.Sydney, NSW

Excellent management

In reference to the the managers appointed by NSW STRATA MGMT. to Sp 2503, they have been excellent in working with the body corporate, with special mention to the current current manager Mr Warwick Lai who has been very efficent and professional in communication and actioning of events required for benefit of the Strata plan. Warwick is also a great source of knowledge of trades and best way to go about sorting issues.

Lillian.H.
Lillian.H.Sydney, NSW

The worst strata management company!

I need to get a copy of the building insurance certificate. They asked me to contact the third party by myself, which is Body Corporate Brokers. And they told me that these figures were calculated by them. They did not provide the Certificate to the property owner. I felt confused that they don't have a copy of this important certificate at all !!! And I have to pay a retrieve fee to get this certificate from the insurance company !!!
I had totally different experiences with other strata management companies. They sent me a copy of these certificates in 5 mins after I emailed them and without charging!!!
This is just one of the cases happened to me during these years!!!

louis
louisSydney, NSW

Overcharging fees and poor customer service

I’ve always paid my bills on time and recently one of my invoices did not arrive on time by post (or so I’ve been told). Instead of trying to contact me at all, NSW strata immediately jumps to recovery action and charges me a hefty recovery levy cost.
I then contacted them and spoke with [name removed] to inform them that what they did was unlawful under the NSW strata act as they need to give me 21 days notice for their to be recovery actions and instead they just start ignoring all my correspondence. Very poor and unethical behaviour.

Strata manager communicates poorly

Strata manager Warwick communicates poorly, rarely replies in time, and frequently gets email contacts wrong. He forgets important agendas, and recently even organised a meeting with committee members while he was away on long service leave so that all we got was his auto-reply email. Why give us a manager who is overworked and resents having to talk to us?

Elaine66
Elaine66 Sydney, NSW

Experience is vital

Our Strata manager is Warwick Lai, he took over from previous manager and hit the ground running. Although he has a huge workload he always follows up and works in well with our Strata plan.

Ricardo
Ricardo

Excellent Strata management

Our Strata Manager, Sachin Sharma, is to be congratulated on consistently providing prompt, efficient and friendly service to our building over many years. Our building runs very smoothly as a result of his efforts.

David Gilray
David GilraySydney, NSW

Sachin Sharma

Sachin is a remarkable individual. He is thoroughly professional but at the same time courteous,reasonable and very knowledgeable. He has been a great help to us. He is obviously a huge asset to NSW Strata Management.

Tissa
TissaSydney, NSW

Immediate response, action, followup, professionalism and always helpful

We are very happy to have Sachin as our strata manager (SP18366). Sachin is always very friendly and helpful. He is prompt in responding to our queries and requests. Sachin responses to the issues we raise within few hours and suggest solutions and get the job done in a professional way as soon as possible to our satisfaction. Sachin is a pleasant character to deal any issues regarding strata management,

Kenny G
Kenny Gasked

During the AGM, the new strata managing agent refused to discuss the owner proposal to continue its contract which is less than one year (agreed can be terminated). We asked why, it said not received the proposal notice first (but all owners present received) second time it said not received early enough (14 days piror to meeting ?) to include in the meeting agenda it sent to all owners so not going to vote on .

Olga

We took them to Fairtrading didn’t helped. Have to wait until the contract is finished to move on. Engaged new strata and very happy.
I would suggest to take legal advice

Carmen
Carmenasked

What kind of messages can be put up on strata notice board

Sparky17
Sparky17asked

Strata approved installation of gas flue heater with plans submitted. After 12 months they reversed discission.is that legal?

See all New South Wales Strata Management questions

Get an answer from our members and New South Wales Strata Management representatives