Anthony Bonello

OlgaSydney, NSW

Fees jumped for 35% in one year for complex of 9 (3k to 4.5k), easy, because we can. Bunch of dishonest people!

geoff v.

geoff v.Sydney, NSW

Excellent management

In reference to the the managers appointed by NSW STRATA MGMT. to Sp 2503, they have been excellent in working with the body corporate, with special mention to the current current manager Mr Warwick Lai who has been very efficent and professional in communication and actioning of events required for benefit of the Strata plan. Warwick is also a great source of knowledge of trades and best way to go about sorting issues.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how New South Wales Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Lillian.H.

Lillian.H.Sydney, NSW

The worst strata management company!

I need to get a copy of the building insurance certificate. They asked me to contact the third party by myself, which is Body Corporate Brokers. And they told me that these figures were calculated by them. They did not provide the Certificate to the property owner. I felt confused that they don't have a copy of this important certificate at all !!! And I have to pay a retrieve fee to get this certificate from the insurance company !!!
I had totally different experiences with other strata management companies. They sent me a copy of these certificates in 5 mins after I emailed them and without charging!!!
This is just one of the cases happened to me during these years!!!

louis

louisSydney, NSW

Overcharging fees and poor customer service

I’ve always paid my bills on time and recently one of my invoices did not arrive on time by post (or so I’ve been told). Instead of trying to contact me at all, NSW strata immediately jumps to recovery action and charges me a hefty recovery levy cost.
I then contacted them and spoke with [name removed] to inform them that what they did was unlawful under the NSW strata act as they need to give me 21 days notice for their to be recovery actions and instead they just start ignoring all my correspondence. Very poor and unethical behaviour.

Strata manager communicates poorly

Strata manager Warwick communicates poorly, rarely replies in time, and frequently gets email contacts wrong. He forgets important agendas, and recently even organised a meeting with committee members while he was away on long service leave so that all we got was his auto-reply email. Why give us a manager who is overworked and resents having to talk to us?

Elaine66

Elaine66 Sydney, NSW

Experience is vital

Our Strata manager is Warwick Lai, he took over from previous manager and hit the ground running. Although he has a huge workload he always follows up and works in well with our Strata plan.

Ricardo

Ricardo

Excellent Strata management

Our Strata Manager, Sachin Sharma, is to be congratulated on consistently providing prompt, efficient and friendly service to our building over many years. Our building runs very smoothly as a result of his efforts.

David Gilray

David GilraySydney, NSW

Sachin Sharma

Sachin is a remarkable individual. He is thoroughly professional but at the same time courteous,reasonable and very knowledgeable. He has been a great help to us. He is obviously a huge asset to NSW Strata Management.

Tissa

TissaSydney, NSW

Immediate response, action, followup, professionalism and always helpful

We are very happy to have Sachin as our strata manager (SP18366). Sachin is always very friendly and helpful. He is prompt in responding to our queries and requests. Sachin responses to the issues we raise within few hours and suggest solutions and get the job done in a professional way as soon as possible to our satisfaction. Sachin is a pleasant character to deal any issues regarding strata management,

Lado G.

Lado G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent communication and follow up

Sachin is great to work with. He is very helpful and responsive to all of our queries. He is friendly but professional and knowledgeable. Would recommend to friends and family.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Sachin is doing an excellent job - SP 41463
Good manager, unfortunately some committee members interfere too much in he affairs. Proper specifications should be prepared before calling tenders for major work in the property. Site visit and meeting owners are welcome.

Tijana

TijanaSydney, NSW

great support and efficiency

Very happy with NSW Strata, especially Manager Sachin. On any request from our committee he respond is the same day, often in couple hours and job is done. Highly recommending their services!

Amanda W.

Amanda W.Sydney, NSW

We were at the point of leaving NSW Strata when we requested a new strata manager, enter Rohan. Rohan has been above and beyond my expectations, he always takes the time to listen, explain process and problem solve. Rohan is very responsive to communication, follows up when he committs to doing so & is always greatful for any support the EC can offer. Rohan has given me confidence we can get things back on track. Rohan has earn't his 5 Stars.

Shushila

ShushilaSydney, NSW

Professional and supportive

Rohan has recently taken over as our strata manager. He has been proactive in getting our complex back on its feet, even though there is much more work to be done. Responds in a timely and efficient manner, glad to have him as our strata manager.

Mike

Mike

Good

Company (3 stars), Sunny (5 stars)
As the owner of a unit, Sunny (my unit's strata manager)was a pleasure to work with.

Sunny
- does not shy away from issues
- keeps in touch with us during the resolution of issues
- Very responsive and contactable.

Gary C

Gary CSydney

Professionalism at it's best

Julia Peetz who is our manager is a breath of fresh air for our Strata Body. Her professionalism, efficiency and personality is without question. Everything that is asked to be done is dealt with in quick time, efficiently, without fuss and not required to be followed up by any one of our executive. We are so happy to have had Julia appointed as our manager.

Liam

LiamHarris Park

Highly supportive and professional Strata Management company.

NSW Strata have been a pleasure to work with. Both the previous and current Strata Managers have been efficient in correspondence and extremely helpful in helping the Owners Corporation on a range of building management issues.

Geoffrey and Eva

Geoffrey and EvaSydney, NSW

New Strata Manager - we appreciate your assistance in difficult times

I think Lutfiye Gultekin should be given full credit in her approach to managing our complex given that she has taken over from a previous SM without full knowledge of the issues especially the contentious NCAT hearing by one unit owner, and the difficulty in sorting through the other contentious issues that face the Owners Corporation. She has been pro active and has made a vast improvement into the management off the complex compared to the past Strata Manager. I also wish to send an appreciation to her team leader, Michael Longhurst for his full support as Lutfiye has made a vast improvement and I wish her and Michael the best for the future.

brettd

brettdBaulkham Hills

How they deal with Issues when things go wrong is key

We had been dealing with NSW Strata for a number of years and had a fantastic Strata Manager, unfortunately he moved on and our Strata Manager was replaced with someone who wasn't on par with his predecessor, we were honestly considering changing Strata Management companies. We lodged a complaint with Sue Seymour who investigated the complaint and handled it in a totally professional manager. As a result our Strata Manager has been replaced with a new one and our level of service has returned to the previous level if not greater than before. In any business people come and go but what's important is how issues are rectified when they arise.

Will M.New South Wales Strata Management