Listing monitored by Nextalk

3.7
Mary D.
Mary D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

I have been with these guys for quite a while and for the most part I think it’s a great service at the price they offer. I’ve had one drop out but that’s pretty good.

Worst company ever

This company is really bad we have had our internet cut off four times now even after paying our bill there late payment fees are massive up to 40% of the actual bill. There also fees if you ring up to make sure they don’t cut off your internet while payment goes through which is higher 60% of your bill.
Great internet really crap company worst I have dealt with ever.

Very Patient

I swapped over from my provider to nextalk, and there was a problem with my connection, as the old provider had entered some settings that should not have been on there. The IT guy on the phone worked through everything he knew until he sorted oput the problem. I was a bit cranky at first, as I thought here we go again, but when I realised it was the settings , and he took his time to get it right, I was very happy, and havent had any trouble since.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Anthony Kelly

No problem, he was great

NancyAU

So bad...So So So Bad

Vik
VikAdelaide

Nextalk bill

I loose my business because of NEXTALK. They disconnect my phone and internet without even ask me. They doesn't know value of customers.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Terry D.Nextalk

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Excellent customer assistance

Very impressed with the level of customer service provided. The tech guru who helped me was incredibly patient and had me up and running on another telco modem in no time.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Hi Luke,
Thank you for your comments. Our customer service and tech support agents are "Gurus" who are based in Melbourne and are always prepared to assist. We are pleased that you are happy with the service.

WORST NBN PROVIDER

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Absolutely unreliable

Nextalk may have good customer service but when it comes to the internet it self it is the worst. I had a Communication Technician come to my unit and even he said my speed was the worst he has ever seen even though I had the best speed nextalk had to offer. Don't trust their products go for Telstra or iiNet.

Josef
Josef

Great product and service

Signed up a couple of weeks ago, very quick and easy set up process, and great communication from the Nextalk team during installation and set up. So far internet has been good, decent speeds and no problems whatsoever. Would highly recommend this service!

HI Josef,
Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear that you are happy with the product and service that we provide at Nextalk. We do strive to ensure our customers are happy with what we deliver.

The speed

I got an NBN with a speed of 50/20 and I got an unreliable internet connection. The download and upload are extremely slow, the internet connection dropped out several times while doing uni assignments and online banking.
By far worst internet provider I have ever had

great customer service

a new connection the guys could not have been more helpful getting me connectected and online very quick service to boot

Hi Rus,
Thanks for your comments. Please to hear that we got you up and running quickly. That is what we like to do !!!!

Charls
CharlsPerth

I didn't know a company could be so helpful

I called Nextalk today and queried if broadband was available you lovely girl explained, it's not available for me through them but they sent me a list of providers and more information.

Connection TypeNBN Satellite (Sky Muster)
Terry D.Nextalk

Well before i start writing down a review for this company called nextalk, i have checked and experi

All perfectly fine.
I am using nbn.
Connection is good
Satisfied with the service.
Strongly recommend to anyone what u been promised u getting it.

Hi Satnam,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you have checked us out and that we have been able to deliver. We have a great team based in Melbourne and customer satisfaction is our number one priority......

Stephen pelli
Stephen pelliSunshine coast

Apon sign up for my new NBN service i found the staff at nextalk to be an absolute dream to deal with and you can understand them lol, i had my new modem and internet the day i moved in to my new house as promised, id definitely recommend nextalk to anyone looking for a good AUSTRALIAN based internet provider.

Thanks Stephen.
We love hearing that things have gone according to plan !!!. It's how we operate. We have pride in what we do and quite simply - we are good at it !!! Thanks for your comments.

Gabriella
GabriellaMELBOURNE

AMAZING! So happy I switched to nextalk!

Getting connected was so easy and stress free. Amazing customer service and I love that it's based in Melbourne. I always knew what was going on with my connection and the tech support team made setting my modem up a breeze. Best decision I have made switching providers thank you guys so much!

Hi Gabriella,
We are in the communications game and it makes sense to communicate with our customers !!! We are pleased that it was an easy and stress free process for you.