ADSL and NBN

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mary D.

Mary D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

I have been with these guys for quite a while and for the most part I think it’s a great service at the price they offer. I’ve had one drop out but that’s pretty good.

Start DateApril 2018
Contract TypeMonth-to-month

Worst company ever

This company is really bad we have had our internet cut off four times now even after paying our bill there late payment fees are massive up to 40% of the actual bill. There also fees if you ring up to make sure they don’t cut off your internet while payment goes through which is higher 60% of your bill.
Great internet really crap company worst I have dealt with ever.

PB3000

PB3000melbourne

Unethical practices

I'm paying $70(paying way too much)for an unlimited ADSL service but I got shaped over the weekend again this month.
My modem was syncing at 10 Mbps but I was getting less than 1 Mbps.

This company is very unethical shaping customers on unlimited plans
No support on the weekends and got a $5 goodwill credit (that's a joke).

NexTalk was recommended by my girlfriend but looking for a new provider now.

Terrible!!!

The customer service is so good.they really friendly but its worse for the support services.they didnt help you at all, they just underestimate on you instead.for the connection also soooo badd.....within 1 month, the connection good for 1 week only.its really horrible.its really made me disappointed to join with nextalk.not recommended at all!!!

Customer Service - Good

Just moved ADSL service to Nextalk. Setup was easy, I was able to use an old Telstra modem which saved some $.
Just had to wait for old provider to disconnect but CS was super friendly and knew exactly what I needed to get my new connection sorted

Very Patient

I swapped over from my provider to nextalk, and there was a problem with my connection, as the old provider had entered some settings that should not have been on there. The IT guy on the phone worked through everything he knew until he sorted oput the problem. I was a bit cranky at first, as I thought here we go again, but when I realised it was the settings , and he took his time to get it right, I was very happy, and havent had any trouble since.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

No problem, he was great

NancyAU

So bad...So So So Bad

Great customer service

Great customer service, highly recommend this company for always having someone happy and helpful on the other end of the phone.

Thanks Joel,
Our team truly do enjoy helping our customers and providing quality service. Their positive attitude flows through to the help and advice that they provide to our customers. Thanks for your recommendation.

Vik

VikAdelaide

Nextalk bill

I loose my business because of NEXTALK. They disconnect my phone and internet without even ask me. They doesn't know value of customers.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Excellent customer assistance

Very impressed with the level of customer service provided. The tech guru who helped me was incredibly patient and had me up and running on another telco modem in no time.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Hi Luke,
Thank you for your comments. Our customer service and tech support agents are "Gurus" who are based in Melbourne and are always prepared to assist. We are pleased that you are happy with the service.

WORST NBN PROVIDER

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Kingy

KingyMelbourne

Excellent Customer Service :D

I signed up with Nextalk and spoke to Luke who signed me up on a $69 Bundle. He informed me the NBN is coming soon to my area and set me up with an NBN compatible modem.
He was clear and precise regarding the connection times and when to expect the modem.
His customer service is extremely exception and the connection is going strong.

Absolutely unreliable

Nextalk may have good customer service but when it comes to the internet it self it is the worst. I had a Communication Technician come to my unit and even he said my speed was the worst he has ever seen even though I had the best speed nextalk had to offer. Don't trust their products go for Telstra or iiNet.

Great product and service

Signed up a couple of weeks ago, very quick and easy set up process, and great communication from the Nextalk team during installation and set up. So far internet has been good, decent speeds and no problems whatsoever. Would highly recommend this service!

HI Josef,
Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear that you are happy with the product and service that we provide at Nextalk. We do strive to ensure our customers are happy with what we deliver.

Awesome service

I would happily recommend Nextalk to anyone looking for a well priced and excellent customer service product.
I have been with Nextalk for 12 months now, and every time I have had an issue or need some advice, they provide both with professionalism and timeliness. Well done Nextalk!!

Hi Rosie,
We really appreciate your review. Nice to get a review from a long term customer. We note you have an ADSL connection. When NBN rolls out in your area - we are ready to assit.

Horrible

i have an issue connecting the internet and it takes them more than one week still unsolved. There is no after hours technical support!

The speed

I got an NBN with a speed of 50/20 and I got an unreliable internet connection. The download and upload are extremely slow, the internet connection dropped out several times while doing uni assignments and online banking.
By far worst internet provider I have ever had

Terry D.Nextalk

Horrible! Worst experience to date!

Adsl, I have had nothing but problems with this provider since signing up, download speeds have been below 1.0! Have rang issue was resolved the first time but in about 2 weeks, speeds got better which lasted maybe 3 months and well no surprise speeds are back down to below 1.0!
I don't and won't be recommending this company to anyone! Absolutely horrible.

great customer service

a new connection the guys could not have been more helpful getting me connectected and online very quick service to boot

Hi Rus,
Thanks for your comments. Please to hear that we got you up and running quickly. That is what we like to do !!!!

Charls

CharlsPerth

I didn't know a company could be so helpful

I called Nextalk today and queried if broadband was available you lovely girl explained, it's not available for me through them but they sent me a list of providers and more information.

Connection TypeNBN Satellite (Sky Muster)