NextGen Strata

NextGen Strata

Different comparing to other managers

We were considering changing over our strata management to another company, did my research as an executive member, found nextgen as a suitable candidate along with others agencies, out of 3 companies only this company offered to come out and meet me onsite. After walking around the complex with the gentleman, he gave us a plan of how to maintain our levies at a reasonable (well affordable) level. The plan is working out now, thank you nextgen, keep up the good work.

Good service great people

I have a query which I have bothered them for a few times over the phone and emails. They always answer everything with patience and also in plain English so that I can understand.

Thank you!

Avoid them, sick of them, Any other is better than them

had bad experiences with them specially our strata manager Asheek Karen. They used to be strata select, which were quite famous in being the worst.

Although they claimed they are completely different with different staff and policy, they ended up following the same pass.

Had been with them for three years so far, all I experienced was ignorace, arrogance, disrespectful unprofessional attitude. They showed absolutely zero care about building issues even after waiting for a long time and sending few emails and calls.

As a committee member it is over 5 months since AGM, still not even received minutes of meeting and no action as agreed at AGM.

The strata manager, Ash, last answer to my follow up was, he does not want to deal with this building any more. The director of the company says he is still the manager.

Just feel what a mess we are facing right now

They are just gokd ar sending the quarter bill on time.

Seriously avoid them, too much headache, any other is better than them.

Couldn’t recommend NextGen highly enough!

I have had the pleasure of working with Ash as a committee member on two strata committees and I have always found him to be extremely professional, hard working, very attentive and knowledgeable. I couldn’t recommend NextGen highly enough and would be happy to be contacted for a reference if required.

Keep up the good work Ash & Dong, you really are the best at what you do and I have very much enjoyed working with you.

Amazing team

Have worked closely with NextGen Strata over the past few years. The team, particularly Ash, have always been helpful and efficient with any of our queries and matters of concern. Our building just recently underwent some renovations and Ash ensured that everything was done professionally and in a timely manner. Cannot fault them in all our dealings thus. Great communication and always more than happy to put in the extra mile.

Great service.

I am a committee member of a strata premises at northmead. I have dealt with Asheed from next gen strata since they have taken over the strata if our complex Some years ago. I have found Asheed to be an extremely talented manager who is across all facets of our strata requirements. I could nit speak higher of his professionalism. He is a man that sees the short and long plan and strives to achieves those goals. I have found him to be a great endorsement for Nextgen strat. If the next representative our strata gets is even close to Asheed’s high standards I would be happy. More than happy to recommend him.

Excellent Service

NextGen Strata has been extremely helpful and professional in all dealings with our strata complex. We have had a few issues with the building and the strata manager has been amazing through the whole process ensuring all owners are aware of the process and comfortable with what is occurring.
Thank you NextGen Strata!

Absolutely fantastic

Ash & nextgen have been proactive in following up on property issues in a very professional manner also being friendly in all type of communications. I highly recommend Asheek & Nextgen as strata managers

recommend!

They have completed my request within a reasonable time and explained things in my language. If you are looking for a strata manager who can speak Mandarin and English fluently. look no further.

Asheek Khan and Nextgen review

Led by Ash nextgen have been proactive in following up on property issues in a very professional manner and being friendly in all type of communications. I recommend Nextgen and Asheek as strata managers.

Efficient & Professional - always helpful

Next Gen Strata and in particular Ash Karan, provide efficient and professional service. Knowledgeable and helpful and always courteous. 3 attributes that are becoming harder to find in many businesses.

Very fast, helpful, efficient and friendly service

I recently submitted an application to renovate with Nextgen strata and dealt with Asheek Karan. He went the extra mile to help me get my application together and facilitated the process to expedite the approval because I only had a short amount of time in which to renovate due to work commitments overseas. I never had to wait more than five minutes for an email reply to any questions I had. Ash is very knowledgeable and he helped me preempt several problems which could have delayed the process. All up, top service.

Treat client's asset as their own

I had problems with the intercom system recently, nextgen strata not only took action promptly but also sent out a text survey to find out whether the problem was common in the complex. Their reason was to avoid multiple call-out fees. This WOWed me, my other strata managers in my other properties never did something like this before. It seems, to me, that they do care and do put themselves in my shoes. Not easy to find this kinda effort in the property industry now, good work!

Quick Turnaround

Dong Li was very helpful and closed out all of the requests raised in a very timely manner. Feels good when you have a very responsive Strata Manager .

Prompt, efficient and effective with vg follow through

Now we have Asheek Karan from NextGen, we now know how helpful and supportive a strata manager and company should be and are. Ash is knowledgeable and great to work with.
We have had some truly appalling strata managers in the past and the contrast is amazing. Well done Ash and NextGen!!

As good as it gets : )

The team at Next Gen Strata work very efficiently and smoothly.
Cathy always gets back to my emails and phone calls.
Very organised company.

A for Effort

I've had the pleasure of dealing with NextGen Strata and Ash for approximately six months now, and I'm taken aback at the quality of communication and dedication from the representatives. Thank you for making rather frustrating Strata processes easy and accessible.

promt service

happy with the response and solution. good follow up. there have been 3-4 service calls in last 6 months. all jobs handled well.

NextGen have been very helpful for me

My initial contact with NexGen last year was somewhat disappointing but since then I have been very happy with their assistance. Ash Karan has been very helpful and always followed through with any assistance required. They have completely altered my initial impression.

Unsafe premises

From the day i moved in the front door to my apartment has been sticking - a result of the door expanding. I was told during a fire alarm check (in May) that this was a hazard. I passed this on to the real estate agent who raised it with strata.

It has been raised numerous times with nothing done. Yesterday, a result of tue force required to pull the door open, the entire handle to the door has broken, i am unable to exit the apartment by the front door and have to leave out my back gate (luckily on the ground floor) and cannot lock the door.

This is both a fire and safety issue which should have been dealt with in May. Now i have to wait until Monday to fix the issue so i can arrange myself for a handyman to sand back the door and replace the lock. This is an issue of liability and negligence.

Hi Tahni, we appreciate your comments and acknowledge your concerns. We have formed the same views and trying to resolve the matters for the owners corporation from day one. However, at the same time, we also try to get keep the levy and rental at the reasonable level for both owners and renters by claiming some of those items back from the builders, which is not always an easy process. We trust as the review was created, the job had already been put scheduled and being carried out at the cost of the builder. In saying that, we appreciate any voice and open for communication for any suggestions to improve the business procedures. Thank you.