1.1

1.0
2.4
2.0
2.4
Brand Manager for NGS Super? Claim your listing.

Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Dysfunctional at best, Deceptive at worst

Either this fund is the most disorganised organisation that has ever existed or it’s deliberately designed to make it extremely difficult for members to access their funds.

Every time my partner and I have attempted to access to our funds we have been run ragged with forms and calls and essentially have had to threaten legal action to get anything done.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

JAMES
JAMESSydney, NSW6 posts

Disappointed Customer

Made Investment changes ... but not reflected on my account.Called and was informed that someone would call..still waiting...it's not portraying my changed Investment request....which still reads as Future Investments....can someone please respond...good at deducting money promptly ...but not responding or disregarding my queries....Disappointing and unreliable service and feeling deceived by my fund -now on the eve of my retirement.
Ian
IanPerth, WA6 posts
Andy M.
Andy M.2 posts

Goran P.
Goran P.2 posts

Can't wait to take my money out

Been with them too long and have gone backwards please don't waste your time dealing with them
Matt
Matt11 posts

Terrible

I work in finance and can honestly say that NGS is one of the worst. Am surprised they are still operating, they need to be shut down and someone suitable takeover.
Teviotbrook
TeviotbrookSouthwest, VIC
Martin
Martin

JAMES
JAMESSydney, NSW9 posts

Deceitful, unreliable and untruthful

Member for 30 plus years.Money withdrawn from account after 3 weeks but not deposited in account provided.Promise that it should be in your account by this evening by 3 different officers.Nothing.Am losing interest on this.Given 1800 number....finding it embarrassing to call and beg for my own money.
crickit