4.3

3.9
3.9

KrisF
KrisFPerth4 posts

Absolute joke of a company

Don’t waste your time with Niche living. Signed 4 years ago and no progress since June 2022. No replies to emails or phone calls. Empty promises. Taken all of our money and have no intention of ever finishing the build. Show details
Frankie C.
Frankie C.Perth, WA

Still Under Pandemic Performance

Signed 2020, still no end in sight. Site supervisor, client liaison are always new and high employee turnover. This builder is incompetent, makes false promises and among the worst builders in all criteria. I wonder why this company is still not going into administration. They had lost all reputation, all credibility to their customers. The goverment and its agencies that allows this kind of company to operate are involved in Nicheliving terrible performance and incompetence. Do not believe this company until they have finished all the pending houses and at least have compensated all the pain and miseries they have caused to people. Show details
Guna
GunaPerth, WA2 posts

Struggling - No response - Authorities should intervene

Contract signed 15th Dec 2020.
Not yet completed Roof.
No response and same story everyday, no labour, no materials etc.
We had given few options but still no response.
Not caring customers.
Government should look for solution for our suffering and provide financial help?
We think these delays are due to Building Grant ????
There should be a limit or cap for Building applications for each builder before introducing Grant.
Now, people like us are suffering???
No one knows the pain except who are suffering at the moment. Show details
evan
evanPerth, WA

ghosts

Settlement two years ago and I have a concrete slab. The sales team were great but after that it has been a complete gong show.
I have never received a call or an e-mail updating me on what is going on. Nobody ever calls you back. Every time I call them there is someone new working as the client liaison role because even the staff are constantly quitting.
So frustrating to hear the owner on the ABC blame covid. Not one builder in the entire tapping subdivision can be seen in the mornings. It's like tapping has been completely forgotten about.
Don't make my mistake Show details
Concerned son
Concerned sonPerth, WA
  • +1Thumbnail
Lewis S.
Lewis S.Perth, WA

Would rate 0 out of 10!

No communication, nothing happening and half way through a build that has multiple defects. Quickly going on 3 years with no end in sight. Run far away! Show details
Gordon
Gordon

Stay away

Builder takes your money , builds sub standard home then walks away leaving you to chase them.for repairs ( 2 years now ) house has structural integrity issues and they won't come to the table after meetings etc.
Promises mean nothing. They are only interested in taking peoples cash with no aftersales or assistance.
Staff turnover is ridiculous. Never can keep up with who you are dealing with.
Seriously the biggest mistake I've made in my life, and I've made a few.
Stay away, be warned.
Flooring
A and V Shihata
A and V ShihataPerth, WA

Excellent Experience Excellent Product

Nicheliving services proved to be one of the best. We build properties with other builders before, but in dealing with Nicheliving we ended up with the best quality product. From start to end it was a very pleasant experience, display home, sales, design, planning, construction, finishing and handover, all in all was a job well done. Although all this happened during difficult times including Covid, availability of tradesmen, availability and higher cost of materials, this was all worked on behind the scene without us feeling or aware of the challenges Nicheliving went through.
Excellent building company and we recommend it 100%. Show details
Nardine Dawod
Nardine DawodPerth, WA

New Home Build

we had a great experience with Nicheliving,
Nicheliving did an amazing job building my dream house, I am very happy with the quality of the build.
I would like to thank all Nicheliving team for their dedicated efforts. Show details
Helena H.
Helena H.Perth, WA

Disgraceful Company

This company is a disgrace. It’s been over 2 years and all they do is make empty promises. My house is nearly ready and has come to a complete standstill despite being told I was coming to a PCI date. That’s when they respond to emails. No regular progress updates and lies in the past about previous progress updates. I have never experienced anything like this and will never build again. Now starting a complaint through the building commission! Show details
Hans
tea drinkerPerth, WA9 posts
Kevin
KevinPerth, WA

Absolute shambles. Nightmare

We signed a contract in 2020 and they took two years just to get the drawings done. It took so long our mortgage had to be re done. The design on the house was terrible. No one EVER contacted us unless we contacted them. Always an excuse and never there fault. By far the worst experience I ever had in my life. This has turned into an absolute nightmare. And no one cares from them. We signed up and gave them money up front. That was a mistake. Show details

Chad F.
Chad F.

Hi all, been looking at building with nicheliving, we are about to sign to build a 2 story house with them in Hammond park, can anyone let us know how your experience was, we had Sara as our sales rep, lovely lady, hsppy with her but still unsure how we will go, we want the house as an investment property and we’re told we could get 450 a week once the build was complete, are there any hidden costs that will pop up?

Tina C.
Tina C.

Most of the Nicheliving reviews are about the before sales service. How is the service about building process and built quality after land is settled ? I had my land settled in early January but haven’t got communicated with any timeline about start building. I am frustrated and seems no one can help.

Nicheliving   DM
tea drinker

I believe Damian has left Nicheliving ?

K. Perera
K. Perera

Hi there

We purchased a house in canning vale with niche living and agent promised us that we are getting bonus points for this house but after few weeks when we asked about this he said we are not getting them so I would like to talk to director about this and who else should I talk to solve this problem?

CategoryHome Builders and Real Estate Agents