Nicheliving
See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nicheliving

• Flooring
Kevin
KevinPerth, WA

Absolute shambles. Nightmare

We signed a contract in 2020 and they took two years just to get the drawings done. It took so long our mortgage had to be re done. The design on the house was terrible. No one EVER contacted us unless we contacted them. Always an excuse and never there fault. By far the worst experience I ever had in my life. This has turned into an absolute nightmare. And no one cares from them. We signed up and gave them money up front. That was a mistake.

Vishal H.
Vishal H.Perth, WA

Worst Builder!!

Cannot find a single good thing about this company! by far the worst experience i have had with a building company so far! Very quick in trying to get our business, but when its time to perform, poor in communication, poor management, poor trades! Caused signficant damage to our property, distress to me and my family! Now 2 months after our PCI we are still waiting for our snagging to be completed!

Murphy
MurphyPerth, WA

Nicheliving cancelled the contract

Damon
DamonPerth, WA

Perfect building company

Cannot thank Rati enough, with guiding me through buying my first home, has been very professional, helpful and understanding I am very thankful, so glad I’ve chosen Nicheliving to build with. would highly recommend.

Rana
RanaPerth, WA

14 months in not a single stone has been lifted

Signed Nov 2020. They said they'll get things going in 6 months but then came the excuses. While I can understand the pandemic and influx might stretch the timeline but not by this much. Each month there's an excuse and after 14 months they're still waiting on "insurance". How on earth are these guys even in business? Anyone looking to even talk to these people please don't they'll say they can do things but when it comes to actually doing it they're a incompetent bunch that can't get their house in order and keep coming up with excuses.

Great customer service!

I can't thank Jay enough for his support and help with buying my house in Landsdale. Jay was very professional and friendly, which made buying my house a pleasure. I'm very impressed with his service. Thank you!

Build StagePost-Construction

Great first home-buyer experience

Being nervous first home-buyers, Audrey and Ollie were very helpful and guided us through the process of obtaining the home and land package in Willetton. Audrey is always lovely and happy to answer all our concerns. We appreciate her 5-star service and we think the company is lucky to have her in the sales team.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022

customer service - Amazing

Luke has been amazing and can't thank him enough for all his support and help with our new house and land package in tapping. Super excited to get things started and can't wait to have our very own house. Have not yet experienced any dramas but Luke can't fault him - awesome ;) thank you

ARa
ARaPerth, WA

Poor customer service

While the build was around a month delayed it was managed well.
When it came time to handover a few things were missing / wrong with the property however i was assured these things were minor and will be fixed as soon as possible. I have now been living in the house for 2 months, there is still a whole in the roof barge and i have not received the keys to my letter box. I have been emailing back and forth with a client liaison and for over a month and i keep getting told someone from the maintenance team will get in touch.

Very poor customer service once the key handover was complete.

Easy start

Only early days, but sofar Ethan has been very helpful, has explained all relevant information and has answered any question I have had. I Cant wait for construction to begin

Gerts
GertsPerth, WA

Great pics of homes but company unwilling to provide any prices or floorplans

To be told we have to make an appointment to see them to discuss any homes they advertise without any idea of their prices is ridiculous. As a customer, I would like to have some idea of approx pricing and floorplans - after only having seen pics of home elevations on their website.

Easy and Convenient

Nyenda and Kevin have been informative and helpful through out the process making it a pleasant experience. I am happy I went through Nicheliving. Nyenda has been attentive and timely with any request or inquiry I have. I appreciate his patience in taking the time to explain all of my concerns with respect and due diligence.

Samson Brent
Samson BrentPerth, WA

Great company, amazing customer service!

Niche living has been very professional and made my experience as a first home buyer very easy. Only in pre construction phase but so far everything has been well organised and running on time as planned. Ethan has been very consistent with his services and it has made the process streas-free. I would recommend going with Niche Living.

Adrian Hill
Adrian HillPerth, WA

Niche living helped me to build my first home with affordable pricing and helpful staff. I would definitely do again.

The House i am building is Currently under construction however I haven’t had any issues or any miss communication with niche living. I Am looking for forward to seeing the house finished and finalised and look forward to moving into my first home. Would like to thank everyone at niche for helping me to achieve this.

It was life changing the day when I met Sarah Hart

Being a downsizer there was a lot of uncertainty for me however Sarah has provided me with an excellent service and has given me the confidence in purchasing my dream home in Dalkeith. Even further she has helped me find a rental property in my ideal location for the period of my home being built, despite the rental market being difficult she still managed to sort this out for me. Sarah also helped me apply for the Building Grants during the busy Christmas time. Her customer service has made my life stress free while I am facing the major changes in my life. Sarah has gone above and beyond with her professional work. I would highly recommend Sarah Hart to anyone who is in a process of purchasing a property.

Chad F.
Chad F.asked

Hi all, been looking at building with nicheliving, we are about to sign to build a 2 story house with them in Hammond park, can anyone let us know how your experience was, we had Sara as our sales rep, lovely lady, hsppy with her but still unsure how we will go, we want the house as an investment property and we’re told we could get 450 a week once the build was complete, are there any hidden costs that will pop up?

Tina C.
Tina C.asked

Most of the Nicheliving reviews are about the before sales service. How is the service about building process and built quality after land is settled ? I had my land settled in early January but haven’t got communicated with any timeline about start building. I am frustrated and seems no one can help.

Nicheliving
Damian L.NichelivingSend a private message
K. Perera
K. Pereraasked

Hi there
We purchased a house in canning vale with niche living and agent promised us that we are getting bonus points for this house but after few weeks when we asked about this he said we are not getting them so I would like to talk to director about this and who else should I talk to solve this problem?

Get an answer from our members and Nicheliving representatives

CategoryHome Builders and Real Estate Agents