• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Professional, efficient and excellent customer service from Brad Shirvani, Kevin Gomer and Vanessa Goh!

Brad Shirvani, Kevin Gomer and Vanessa Goh - these three individuals have all functioned in an incredibly hard-working, efficient, diligent and professional manner allowing me to secure my first home with Nicheliving. Even in the context of a trying and unprecedented economic time, Brad, Kevin and Vanessa, made a complex financial process effortlessly simple!

I would highly recommend the above mentioned staff to anyone wanting an efficient, friendly and enjoyable customer service experience. I personally look forward to a long-term partnership with these wonderful and competent professionals!!

Elza V.

Elza V.Perth, WA

Above and beyond service delivery

We have to thank Ollie and Kevin for going above and beyond in assisting us in starting the process of getting out of a rental property, and into our own home! They have been extremely supportive through the process of determining the best plot, house plan and most importantly working towards the required financing. We are excited for the journey ahead in getting our house built!

Good experience with them

Great work to Jay, Chloe and Shaun who have been very helpful to us through the whole process. We were kept updated in every stage and communications between them have been timely and professional. Not much issues with the construction quality of the house and hopefully no issues going forward. A shout out to Jay who seems almost available each time i needed more help, even sometimes going out of his way to get things sorted for me. Great job to them.

Very Good work

We are very happy as we got our newly built home before schedule as per our requirement. Thank you so much Shaun Dye, Chloe Donaghey and team Niecheliving. They kept us updated at every stage, work was expedited as per our required schedule. The construction quality also looks very good at this stage, we hope it will remain good in future. Final cost of our built is actually lesser than the estimated cost. Wonderful work. Thanks.

Construction End DateJune 2020
Michael B

Michael BPerth, WA

Great Experience

We would like to say thank you to the team at Nicheliving for providing us with exceptional service. From the purchase, loan arrangement and handover was handled very well and professionally. We would like say a job well done to Joseph (sales), Vanessa (loan arrangement), Chloe (communicating & liasing), JB (for rectification work and Shaun for the detailed explanation and assurance that if anything issues crops up, just give him a call and he will sort it asap during handover.
The build quality is up to my expectation and very importantly appliances that were promised were installed accordingly to the brand and specification.

Construction End DateMay 2020
Raelene

RaelenePerth, WA

Excellent service

Nyenda explained everything very well easy to understand, he is very efficient and professional and polite, I am happy to be building with Nicheliving just the sort of package I am looking for as I was looking to downsize ,thankyou for everything, I would highly recommend to everyone
Regards Raelene

Alena G.

Alena G.Perth, WA

Friendly, attentive and patient!

We are very thankful for the assistance and advice we received from both Sarah and Kevin. We decided on our purchase rather quickly and a little bit "backwards" and they were very patient, understanding and attentive with our questions, decisions and queries. Being first home buyers, we are thrilled to be in contact with such great individuals and cannot wait for what the future holds for us.

Vivian Z.

Vivian Z.Perth, WA

Great works and Nice people

Very thankful for Chole and Damian, helping me a lot during the construction. I have 4 properties with Nicheliving. They are doing excellence jobs. People are very professional and responsible. They will explain every detail in different stages clearly. I have my Key handover recently, I am satisfied with every thing so far.

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Farit

FaritPerth, WA

Excellent work on sales and pre construction stage!

I would like to thank Ethan, who took me through the sales and pre construction stage of my new home. He explained me some things and stages that I will go through on building my home, always in very well mannered and professional way, in very good communication and in time responsive way. So far, so good, I hope and believe that building and final stages will go nice and smooth as well.

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Penny

PennyPerth, WA

Finally got the Key, Disaster and Nightmaresssss

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Damian L.Nicheliving

Nicheliving Review

While being involved with Nicheliving, Ethan has helped me within the pre construction phase by helping me not only understand the steps and procedures that go with building a house but the mentality and motivation to possibly invest in more properties in the near future through Nicheliving. His assistance has helped ensure that the process of my first property being built will run smoothly in the hands of himself and necessary colleagues. I would recommend anyone who is looking to buy or build their first home to get in contact with Ethan for any advice or property enquiries.

Molros

MolrosPerth, WA

Dianne is a fantastic Property Manager

Dianne Huggins has managed our investment property since construction was completed in September 2014. She is fantastic and we cannot fault her. She does what she says she will do, always follows through and goes above and beyond. Her communication is A1. Even when we had a tenant go AWAL on us she was a calming influence and really took a lot of the stress away.

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

1st class property managers!

I have lived in this house, managed by Niche Living, in Armadale for 18 months.
As a Tennant it has been a pleasure to have Dianne Huggins and/or Aileen Pearce to help me with any queries I have had in a prompt and efficient manner. Nothing is too much for these ladies.

Fabio

FabioPerth, WA

Super Helpful

Easy to deal with, special thanks to Dianne Huggins, who assisted us in looking for properties guiding us through the whole process. Very friendly, great communication and timely response. Overall great and pleasant experience, with hassle free. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a great service.

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Perth's Finest

Dianne Huggins of Nicheliving is a responsive, accomodating Property Manager. She is always doing her best contacting contractors when there's a problem in the property. She's easy to talk to and she's been there ready to assist us during our application. Makes your life pretty simple and easy. Ps: Nicheliving is a good real estate company and they help people.

Mark & Cindy
Gosnells 6110

Javeed Khan

Javeed KhanWestern Australia

Professional, Ethical, Effective, and Reliable Property Management:

Asim M.

Asim M.Perth, WA

Perfect and nice management

Property is well managed Dianne is looking after my property and rentals from approximately 5 years and i am very happy with her and Niechliving property management they are well managed and very cooperative. Even in this low rental market I never had an issue leasing my property with there good effort every time.

Construction End DateAugust 2015
Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Couldn't be happier

We have lived in this Niche Living home now in Armadale for about 5 or 6 years and we couldn't be more happy with the place and the support we receive especially from Dianne Huggins, and Aileen Pearce. Over the years a few minor problems have surfaced and these girls have been quick and efficient in resolving the issues. The house itself is of good quality materials and is backed up by friendly quality staff always ready to offer any assistance at all...

Lukeringin

LukeringinPerth, WA

First class service with a smile

Jay Mackenzie helped me secure a property in Orelia for both myself and my mum to move into from Melbourne. He was very helpful by meeting me at the airport and making the process as simple and smooth as possible. Can't thank him enough, looking forward to moving to Perth!

Construction End DateFebruary 2022
Skull

SkullPeel, WA

Met all expectations

From the outset of the property purchase to the build we were presented with factual information which was followed up with a professional approach which met all claims and expectations. All staff from sales, through to Customer Liaison and the building and building supervision were very professional. It made the whole experience very satisfying.

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Chad F.

Chad F.asked

Hi all, been looking at building with nicheliving, we are about to sign to build a 2 story house with them in Hammond park, can anyone let us know how your experience was, we had Sara as our sales rep, lovely lady, hsppy with her but still unsure how we will go, we want the house as an investment property and we’re told we could get 450 a week once the build was complete, are there any hidden costs that will pop up?

Tina C.

Tina C.asked

Most of the Nicheliving reviews are about the before sales service. How is the service about building process and built quality after land is settled ? I had my land settled in early January but haven’t got communicated with any timeline about start building. I am frustrated and seems no one can help.

Damian L.Nicheliving

Hi Tina we have a mix of both, the advantage of having a review done before holds us accountable during the construction process as the client is free to change their review at any time. In relation to your matter our GM takes these matters seriously please email him with your details at Damian@nicheliving.com.au

K. Perera

K. Pereraasked

Hi there
We purchased a house in canning vale with niche living and agent promised us that we are getting bonus points for this house but after few weeks when we asked about this he said we are not getting them so I would like to talk to director about this and who else should I talk to solve this problem?

Get an answer from our members and Nicheliving representatives