Nicheliving

Rita jiada

Rita jiadaWestern Australia

Only The Very Best Service

Im so happy about the service and I want to say thank you Sarah for your help, I really appreciate it, she was very helpful. She also helped me get into a rental while my house is being built. Five star service.
I will being referring my friends to Sarah, thank you.

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Amazing Sales Rep

Met Sarah on Friday in Hammond Park for two viewings. She was extremely professional and friendly. I had so many questions and she answered them all well. I ended up taking up 3 hours of her time but she was more than happy with this. Its comforting being a single female talking to a female consultant. I have rung all weekend with questions and she was more than happy to help me. I was so happy I referred my sister the same day.

Build StagePre-Construction

The start of our new home

We put our deposit down on a 3 by 2 four months ago at their Landsdale site. After just a week I wanted to pull out but Jay Mackenzie sat us down to find out why and to see if there was anything they could do. He was so helpful and constructive that we decided to continue. Good job we did as we have now taken title to the land and building is starting soon. He helped us through the stress and redesign of the house. He was brilliant.

seenuvasan s.

seenuvasan s.Perth, WA

Good customer service and positive communication.

So far, I have a good relationship with Nicheliving. Jay Mackenzie shown me different types of lands& home packages at Willetton .I appreciate his positive approach during my purchase. Sometimes if he doesn't have answers, he will get me back with the correct answers within the timeframe.Hope I will go my next home construction with Nicheliving.Thank you to Jay Mackenzie and Nicheliving team.

Regan

ReganPerth, WA

Excellent customer service and communication

Karthicase L

Karthicase LPerth, WA

Awesome Service and highly knowledgeable Property Advisors

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Excellent and Prompt Service from Niche Living

The service was very smooth from first visiting the display home until everything was signed. Ollie was able to answer all out questions in a very timely manner regarding the house itself and the finance team did a good job finding a competitive deal for the finance. We are now looking forward to seeing out new home undergo construction per the schedule. Thank you to the Niche Living team.

Ata

AtaBibralake

Ollie is a sincere and knowledgeable property advisor

My wife and I have recently bought an investment property from Ollie (Nicheliving)
We have found Ollie, to be honest, and straightforward as a property advisor. He knows the market very well and provides you with information you need to make a confident decision. He is very approachable and goes above and beyond to make a buy experience as smooth and pleasant as possible. He is a first-class communicator and keeps you up-to-date of any progress or issue. We rate Ollie as a trustworthy and experienced property advisor. When the time comes to buy another investment property, we will have no hesitation in contacting Ollie as No.1.

dylan n.

dylan n.Perth, WA

The BEST realestate developers!!

My partner and I were searching for a house and honestly thought that we weren’t able to buy one. Until we met Jay Sarmadi, he made the process of buying our first home go so smoothly and helped us at every step of the way, if you had a question he would be more than happy to help which made our experience much more better. They also walked us through the finance side making it very easy for us to understand. We would like to thank the Niche Living team and Jay for making our dream come true, we definitely will be buying more homes with you.

Construction End DateJune 2019

The perfect sales representative

To be honest I had initially lost the hope that I’ll be able to get a home booked in Nicheliving’s under construction project in Willetton, as we were new to this country, came here just one year back. The requirement of getting finance, and other required documents made us think that we’ll not be able to get it so early here. But one fine day I got a call from Jay Sarmadi and he made everything so easy for us. He took care of each and every requirement and guided us wonderfully throughout the process. Now everything is in place because of him only and hopefully we’ll get out dream house as per the completion schedule. Thanks Jay and Nicheliving.

Excellent Customer Service by Chloe Donaghey

Overall we had a very good experience when in our dealings with Nicheliving. Chloe Donaghey, our Client liaison officer provided excellent support and maintained efficient communications, which is key to good customer satisfaction. Post completion too, she has been effectively supporting us when follow up is needed on any issues, which highlights the commitment towards a customer. Keep up the good work Chloe.

Excellent support from Nicheliving and Sam Ding all the way

Nicheliving has provided great and all-round support for us when we were looking at purchasing the house and land package at Willetton. Sam Ding offered much needed advice and was patient all the way. He is approachable and comes across as your mate offering his opinion, yet we know his views are backed by professional knowledge. Sam Ding has gone out of his way to help us beyond just completing the sale. He has also been providing updates and news on property trends to us regularly. Nicheliving's support and information have also been excellent throughout. Our queries were always promptly responded. We would gladly recommend Sam Ding and Nicheliving to anyone looking to purchase a home in the area.

Build StageMid-Construction

Sam Ding number one I vote

Our praises for Sam Ding mustn’t be taken lightly. His professionalism, honesty and patience with us is beyond our comprehension. Sam is transparent, helpful and listens with understanding to our requirements. He is very dedicated to his work, even answering our queries after work hours. We would definitely recommend him to any new home buyers.
Regards
John and Janet

Damien

Damien

Simple and hassle-free

This was our first venture into a home & land package and Niche Living has made the whole process simple and easy to understand. Ollie was very helpful and timely with his correspondences, and also very knowledgeable regarding the various aspects of the process. The quality of the builds by Niche Living we have seen so far are also impressive, and the simpleness of the entire process along with the wide range of services available from Niche Living has certainly tempted us to consider them again for our future build and developments.

Gnrl_Lee

Gnrl_LeeWestern Australia

See Sam Ding to start your Niche journey

If you're looking for someone at Niche Living to help your journey to owning or investing, Sam Ding is your man. He was able understand what we were after in a home and tailor to our requirements when picking out lots and home so we don't get caught up with all the options available.
We are very appreciative of the patience he had with us and the extra time away from his family outside normal hours to look after us. When we had an issue that needed immediate attention, Sam and Niche Living were able to make good to our satisfaction that we are more than happy to recommend Sam Ding.

Will review on the construction phase next

Daniel

DanielPerth, WA

Great!!!

We’re in the process of building our first home with Nicheliving and so far it’s been a great experience. Joseph has been very helpful and kind to answer all our questions. We would definitely recommend Nicheliving to friends and family. They’ve great options to choose from and compare.

Sri

SriPerth, WA

Amazing service- friendly and professional

We are buying a Nicheliving property and we must say that their service and customer care are well beyond our expectations. Joe’s interactions us have been very professional- when he sold us the property, he took time to listen to our needs and presented us with a suitable lot. He and the team at Nicheliving are responsive to our requests- really great service. Can’t ask for more!

Build StageMid-Construction

Adam.M

Adam.MPerth, WA

very happy from start to finish

the communication at start, middle, and end during the construction was great, changes that i made during the build was managed and assessed with great speed and quotations where fare and reasonable, questions that i had, answered within in a couple of day, communications on the progress of my property was frequent, the finance team was good very helpful

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Andie Dewi

Andie DewiPerth, WA

A dream come true a year ahead of time...

Ollie is a trustworthy person, he has been very understanding to our needs and requirements during the process of making our dreams become a reality ahead of time. Honesty and trust are 2 words that are hard to come by these days and we are fortunate to have dealt with Ollie, and the process so far has been a smooth ride, hoping everything will be completed this year and we will soon be moving into our dream home. Made possible by Ollie.

Tiahney V.

Tiahney V.Perth, WA

Extremely helpful !

Peter from niche living is a wonderful leasing officer. He was extremely helpful when I applied for a rental. Couldn’t ask for better customer service along with a great team!