Nicheliving

• Flooring
ARa
ARaPerth, WA

Poor customer service

While the build was around a month delayed it was managed well.
When it came time to handover a few things were missing / wrong with the property however i was assured these things were minor and will be fixed as soon as possible. I have now been living in the house for 2 months, there is still a whole in the roof barge and i have not received the keys to my letter box. I have been emailing back and forth with a client liaison and for over a month and i keep getting told someone from the maintenance team will get in touch.

Very poor customer service once the key handover was complete.

Easy start

Only early days, but sofar Ethan has been very helpful, has explained all relevant information and has answered any question I have had. I Cant wait for construction to begin

Gerts
GertsPerth, WA

Great pics of homes but company unwilling to provide any prices or floorplans

To be told we have to make an appointment to see them to discuss any homes they advertise without any idea of their prices is ridiculous. As a customer, I would like to have some idea of approx pricing and floorplans - after only having seen pics of home elevations on their website.

Easy and Convenient

Nyenda and Kevin have been informative and helpful through out the process making it a pleasant experience. I am happy I went through Nicheliving. Nyenda has been attentive and timely with any request or inquiry I have. I appreciate his patience in taking the time to explain all of my concerns with respect and due diligence.

Samson Brent
Samson BrentPerth, WA

Great company, amazing customer service!

Niche living has been very professional and made my experience as a first home buyer very easy. Only in pre construction phase but so far everything has been well organised and running on time as planned. Ethan has been very consistent with his services and it has made the process streas-free. I would recommend going with Niche Living.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Adrian Hill
Adrian HillPerth, WA

Niche living helped me to build my first home with affordable pricing and helpful staff. I would definitely do again.

The House i am building is Currently under construction however I haven’t had any issues or any miss communication with niche living. I Am looking for forward to seeing the house finished and finalised and look forward to moving into my first home. Would like to thank everyone at niche for helping me to achieve this.

It was life changing the day when I met Sarah Hart

Being a downsizer there was a lot of uncertainty for me however Sarah has provided me with an excellent service and has given me the confidence in purchasing my dream home in Dalkeith. Even further she has helped me find a rental property in my ideal location for the period of my home being built, despite the rental market being difficult she still managed to sort this out for me. Sarah also helped me apply for the Building Grants during the busy Christmas time. Her customer service has made my life stress free while I am facing the major changes in my life. Sarah has gone above and beyond with her professional work. I would highly recommend Sarah Hart to anyone who is in a process of purchasing a property.

Heather K.
Heather K.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

Nyenda was very helpful throughout the process and very quick to respond and answer any questions I had. He was very patient through out the process even when helping me decide the color selections and helped with my building grant application. I haven't had any issues with the process and would recommend Nicheliving and Nyenda to friends and family.

Great Service

A big thank you to all the team at Niche Living. The professionalism showed by all involved as been exceptional and the experience so far has been great. I have really valued the customer service which has been second to none, everyone has been very friendly and always willing to help.

Build StageMid-Construction

Farit
FaritPerth, WA

Final stage is overwhelming, very unexpected surprise

I would like to thanks all Nicheliving Team who has been involved in the building such a wonderful house and special thanks to liaison officer Cody for such a wonderful and professionally mannered communication skills, could not be better. And I wish to Nicheliving the best in the future and grow bigger and stronger as you are are doing great work. Well done to all of you!

Aidan Rowden
Aidan RowdenPerth, WA

Great Service

My wife and I were assigned Demi and she was fantastic! Demi was easy to contact and was quick to respond to any emails or queries that we had. We would recommend Demi from NicheLiving to any new home buyer. Thanks for all your help getting us ready for our new home!

Andre R.
Andre R.Perth, WA

Excellent Service & very Professional

Dealt With Demi & the Niche Team.
Always willing to give that extra effort to satisfy their costumers. They would even pick up your calls & answer your emails after working hours, if not you'll definitely get answer the next day.. Very Professional Company! I would really recommend this builder to anyone. Thank you NicheLiving Team!

Terrible

Fantastic Service!

Nicheliving have been fantastic to work with! Extremely professional throughout the process and always keeping me informed. Vanessa Goh in the finance department has been a real pleasure to work with and Jay Mackenzie has gone above and beyond my expectations time and time again. I'm building and doing my finance through Nicheliving and I am also renting a property with them while my new home is built. All 3 areas of the company have been great and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others :)

Informative, Friendly and exceptional service

From day one of my experience With NicheLiving it has been nothing but a pleasure. I can’t speak highly enough of how Informative and helpful Ethan Kerridge my sales representative was throughout this experience. He took the stress out of the whole process and has made it a breeze. Kevin Gomer the finance director could not have been any more helpful or in depth about helping me find the best finance option to suit my needs. I work away from home and could not always be present in Perth but they were always going above and beyond on keeping me updated and replying to any questions I had with an immediate response. Keep up the great work guys.

Chad F.
Chad F.asked

Hi all, been looking at building with nicheliving, we are about to sign to build a 2 story house with them in Hammond park, can anyone let us know how your experience was, we had Sara as our sales rep, lovely lady, hsppy with her but still unsure how we will go, we want the house as an investment property and we’re told we could get 450 a week once the build was complete, are there any hidden costs that will pop up?

Tina C.
Tina C.asked

Most of the Nicheliving reviews are about the before sales service. How is the service about building process and built quality after land is settled ? I had my land settled in early January but haven’t got communicated with any timeline about start building. I am frustrated and seems no one can help.

Nicheliving
Damian L.Nicheliving

Hi Tina we have a mix of both, the advantage of having a review done before holds us accountable during the construction process as the client is free to change their review at any time. In relation to your matter our GM takes these matters seriously please email him with your details at Damian@nicheliving.com.au

K. Perera
K. Pereraasked

Hi there
We purchased a house in canning vale with niche living and agent promised us that we are getting bonus points for this house but after few weeks when we asked about this he said we are not getting them so I would like to talk to director about this and who else should I talk to solve this problem?

Get an answer from our members and Nicheliving representatives

CategoryHome Builders and Real Estate Agents