Nicheliving

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Nicheliving Review

While being involved with Nicheliving, Ethan has helped me within the pre construction phase by helping me not only understand the steps and procedures that go with building a house but the mentality and motivation to possibly invest in more properties in the near future through Nicheliving. His assistance has helped ensure that the process of my first property being built will run smoothly in the hands of himself and necessary colleagues. I would recommend anyone who is looking to buy or build their first home to get in contact with Ethan for any advice or property enquiries.

Molros

MolrosPerth, WA

Dianne is a fantastic Property Manager

Dianne Huggins has managed our investment property since construction was completed in September 2014. She is fantastic and we cannot fault her. She does what she says she will do, always follows through and goes above and beyond. Her communication is A1. Even when we had a tenant go AWAL on us she was a calming influence and really took a lot of the stress away.

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

1st class property managers!

I have lived in this house, managed by Niche Living, in Armadale for 18 months.
As a Tennant it has been a pleasure to have Dianne Huggins and/or Aileen Pearce to help me with any queries I have had in a prompt and efficient manner. Nothing is too much for these ladies.

Fabio

FabioPerth, WA

Super Helpful

Easy to deal with, special thanks to Dianne Huggins, who assisted us in looking for properties guiding us through the whole process. Very friendly, great communication and timely response. Overall great and pleasant experience, with hassle free. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a great service.

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Perth's Finest

Dianne Huggins of Nicheliving is a responsive, accomodating Property Manager. She is always doing her best contacting contractors when there's a problem in the property. She's easy to talk to and she's been there ready to assist us during our application. Makes your life pretty simple and easy. Ps: Nicheliving is a good real estate company and they help people.

Mark & Cindy
Gosnells 6110

Javeed Khan

Javeed KhanWestern Australia

Professional, Ethical, Effective, and Reliable Property Management:

Asim M.

Asim M.Perth, WA

Perfect and nice management

Property is well managed Dianne is looking after my property and rentals from approximately 5 years and i am very happy with her and Niechliving property management they are well managed and very cooperative. Even in this low rental market I never had an issue leasing my property with there good effort every time.

Construction End DateAugust 2015
Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Couldn't be happier

We have lived in this Niche Living home now in Armadale for about 5 or 6 years and we couldn't be more happy with the place and the support we receive especially from Dianne Huggins, and Aileen Pearce. Over the years a few minor problems have surfaced and these girls have been quick and efficient in resolving the issues. The house itself is of good quality materials and is backed up by friendly quality staff always ready to offer any assistance at all...

Lukeringin

LukeringinPerth, WA

First class service with a smile

Jay Mackenzie helped me secure a property in Orelia for both myself and my mum to move into from Melbourne. He was very helpful by meeting me at the airport and making the process as simple and smooth as possible. Can't thank him enough, looking forward to moving to Perth!

Construction End DateFebruary 2022

Skull

SkullPeel, WA

Met all expectations

From the outset of the property purchase to the build we were presented with factual information which was followed up with a professional approach which met all claims and expectations. All staff from sales, through to Customer Liaison and the building and building supervision were very professional. It made the whole experience very satisfying.

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Alice

AlicePerth, WA

Great customer service, amazing sales rep

I am so grateful for Nicheliving and i want to say a specific thank you to Nyenda Siapenga. Very helpful from the very beginning to the end. I knew absolutely nothing about the process of buying a house and he talked me through it all. He was always happy to answer my questions and made sure i was kept up to date with what was happening. I would recommend friends and family without even thinking twice

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Rita jiada

Rita jiadaWestern Australia

Only The Very Best Service

Im so happy about the service and I want to say thank you Sarah for your help, I really appreciate it, she was very helpful. She also helped me get into a rental while my house is being built. Five star service.
I will being referring my friends to Sarah, thank you.

Construction End DateNovember 2020
Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Amazing Sales Rep

Met Sarah on Friday in Hammond Park for two viewings. She was extremely professional and friendly. I had so many questions and she answered them all well. I ended up taking up 3 hours of her time but she was more than happy with this. Its comforting being a single female talking to a female consultant. I have rung all weekend with questions and she was more than happy to help me. I was so happy I referred my sister the same day.

Build StagePre-Construction

The start of our new home

We put our deposit down on a 3 by 2 four months ago at their Landsdale site. After just a week I wanted to pull out but Jay Mackenzie sat us down to find out why and to see if there was anything they could do. He was so helpful and constructive that we decided to continue. Good job we did as we have now taken title to the land and building is starting soon. He helped us through the stress and redesign of the house. He was brilliant.

seenuvasan s.

seenuvasan s.Perth, WA

Good customer service and positive communication.

So far, I have a good relationship with Nicheliving. Jay Mackenzie shown me different types of lands& home packages at Willetton .I appreciate his positive approach during my purchase. Sometimes if he doesn't have answers, he will get me back with the correct answers within the timeframe.Hope I will go my next home construction with Nicheliving.Thank you to Jay Mackenzie and Nicheliving team.

Regan

ReganPerth, WA

Excellent customer service and communication

Karthicase L

Karthicase LPerth, WA

Awesome Service and highly knowledgeable Property Advisors

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Excellent and Prompt Service from Niche Living

The service was very smooth from first visiting the display home until everything was signed. Ollie was able to answer all out questions in a very timely manner regarding the house itself and the finance team did a good job finding a competitive deal for the finance. We are now looking forward to seeing out new home undergo construction per the schedule. Thank you to the Niche Living team.

Ata

AtaBibralake

Ollie is a sincere and knowledgeable property advisor

My wife and I have recently bought an investment property from Ollie (Nicheliving)
We have found Ollie, to be honest, and straightforward as a property advisor. He knows the market very well and provides you with information you need to make a confident decision. He is very approachable and goes above and beyond to make a buy experience as smooth and pleasant as possible. He is a first-class communicator and keeps you up-to-date of any progress or issue. We rate Ollie as a trustworthy and experienced property advisor. When the time comes to buy another investment property, we will have no hesitation in contacting Ollie as No.1.

dylan n.

dylan n.Perth, WA

The BEST realestate developers!!

My partner and I were searching for a house and honestly thought that we weren’t able to buy one. Until we met Jay Sarmadi, he made the process of buying our first home go so smoothly and helped us at every step of the way, if you had a question he would be more than happy to help which made our experience much more better. They also walked us through the finance side making it very easy for us to understand. We would like to thank the Niche Living team and Jay for making our dream come true, we definitely will be buying more homes with you.

Construction End DateJune 2019