Nikki Lissoni

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nikki Lissoni

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (25)
MistyKnight77
MistyKnight77South East Queensland, QLD

Feminine Sparkly and Unique

I have found this range of coins and earrings to be absolutely gorgeous. Different designs and colours give excellent choices and the items are very feminine and pretty and lovely to look at. People often comment on my necklaces and I happily direct them to the website. Totally satisfied with all my purchases and New items pop up intermittently.

Hi Misty,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write your lovely review. We're glad to hear how much you love our coins and earrings. We hope to see you online again soon.
Kind regards
The Nikki Lissoni Team

Review collected in partnership with Nikki Lissoni

Quality is as bad as their lack lustre service

Bought many items over the years but the quality has gotten noticeably cheap and poorly made. Last purchase arrived broken. Has been 6 weeks of them ignoring my emails and I had to pay postage to return it and still no email or replacement. Will NEVER buy again!!!!!

Claire
ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful product and great service

I was sent the wrong product and Nikki Lissoni got back to me so quickly and sorted the issue. No fuss and the coin I purchased as a present is beautiful.

Hi Claire,
thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. You are very kind, we were really glad to sort out our mistake in dispatch quickly for you & hope to see you online again soon.

Megan
MeganWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Beautiful products

Very satisfied with my purchases and the discounted prices. Free shipping, love it. The range and quality of the products is great. There were no unexpected costs. The products are the same as the photos on the site.

Hi Megan,
thanks so much for taking the time to write your lovely review. We are really glad to hear you are so happy with your jewellery and our service. We hope to see you online again soon.
Kind regards,
The Nikki Lissoni Team

Jess
Jess

Great Products. Fast Shipping. Great Service! What more could I want?

I ordered my latest coin on the 40% off sale recently & got it within 24 hours. Can't fault the Nikki Lissoni team. I'll be back to keep adding to my collection.

Hi Jess,
thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience with our brand.

Kaye
KayeWestern District, VIC

The finishing touch to your outfit

Beautiful, luxurious and quality finish to this gorgeous jewelry, which is the perfect touch for any outfit, can be dressed up or down according to the occasion. Highly recommend this jewelry.

Hi Kaye,
thanks so much for your lovely review. We are really glad to hear you are enjoying your jewellery.

Pam
PamDarwin, NT

Love it

I just love my pendant and now have 15 coins. Everyone comments on them. I have received 2 coins as gifts this year though that don't fit. Unable to close the holder. Is this a known fault? One has a ball with stones around it in gold and the other is a silver flower design. Small size. Unable to return to the retailer as I don't know where they were bought and have no receipts.

Catherine CASE
Catherine CASEHobart, TAS

Wow, what great jewellery.

I found the products a awesome price, great quality and a diverse selection available. Delivery was very quick and packaged very well. I just love the wearing the products all the time.

Maree
MareeHunter Region, NSW

People always comment on my pendant

I love my purchases and wear them most days and they look as good as new. I was always sceptical of costume jewellery but I have definitely changed my mind.

Dawn
DawnPerth, WA

Love Nikki Lissoni!

Beautiful jewelry! I love this website. Accurate pictures and I love the sales! I purchased a beautiful gift for my Mum for Mother’s Day and her face was priceless when she saw it.

Dawn
DawnSydney, NSW

Different looks for different days

Range and quality of products very good, however I would love to see the rings here in Australia. I bought one of the rings with two attachments from the Nikki Lissoni store in the USA. Beautiful rings.

Belinda
Belinda

Love it

Price could be a little bit reduced and more specials would be great. Love the coins and how solid the pendants are. Lots to choose from. Love how easily it I see to change coins

Bri
BriCentral, SA

Perfect gift

Bracelet was for a 21st present. The sentiments on the coins were perfect for the birthday girl. The quality and fit were perfect and she loved it so much the quality is first class. I ordered two similar bracelets one for myself in silver and another in gold for my god daughter

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Deirdre HOlbert
Deirdre HOlbert

Birthday earrings

Very happy with Wild & Free earrings. I was given a pair the same for my birthday and a friend loved them so much she wanted a pair for her birthday.
Great price and fast delivery

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and style

Love the style and quality of your products, I get lots of compliments. You can dress up a casual outfit or compliment something dressier. They are very versatile. Love them.

Teresa G.
Teresa G.asked

Hi, I have heaps of Nikki Lissoni jewellery, but would like to know is it possible to get the outside pieces redipped or with the half pave where rhinestones are missing repaired. As they are 35mm it is even hard to buy more of that size. But if I can have them redipped that would be great?

kristy2285asked

My coin holders silver has warn off showing a bronze/tarnished look, after a year and a half. Is there any way to have this replaced?
I have several coins and love the Nikki look. Such a shame when you pay so much for this jewellery.

kristy2285

Thank you. I appreciate your prompt reply and great customer service. I'll send it away this week.
Regards Kristy

Mags J
Mags Jasked

My Sister andI have many Nikki Lissoni pendants,bracelets and charms and have always been very happy with them. However my young Nephew bought the love you more clip on charm for my sister couple of months before he passed away. This is the only charm that has lost couple of stones and tarnished. As you can probably imagine it has very sentimental value to her. I have tried everywhere to buy a replacement for her to no avail. I am hoping you can help me with this to repair or find me another to purchase. Regards Margaret

Hi Mags,
I have contacted you directly replying to your email you sent us in regards to your charm. I hope to hear from you soon.
Kind Regards, Georgia x