Nikki Lissoni

Nikki Lissoni

Wow, what great jewellery.

I found the products a awesome price, great quality and a diverse selection available. Delivery was very quick and packaged very well. I just love the wearing the products all the time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Catherine, thanks for your review of our product range, quality and delivery. It's always good to hear our customers enjoy wearing their jewellery all the time. Thanks again and looking forward to your next shop! Kind regards Vicky :-)

People always comment on my pendant

I love my purchases and wear them most days and they look as good as new. I was always sceptical of costume jewellery but I have definitely changed my mind.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Maree, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad people always comment on your pendant and hope to hear from you again soon. Kind regards Vicky :-)

Love Nikki Lissoni!

Beautiful jewelry! I love this website. Accurate pictures and I love the sales! I purchased a beautiful gift for my Mum for Mother’s Day and her face was priceless when she saw it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dawn, we're glad your mum loved her Nikki Lissoni gift for Mother's Day. Thanks for your great review. We look forward to your next shop! Kind regards Vicky :-)

Different looks for different days

Range and quality of products very good, however I would love to see the rings here in Australia. I bought one of the rings with two attachments from the Nikki Lissoni store in the USA. Beautiful rings.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dawn, thanks for your review of our range and product quality. I'll pass your feedback about the rings on to our team who reviews the product range. Thanks again and looking forward to your next shop! Kind regards Vicky :-)

Love it

Price could be a little bit reduced and more specials would be great. Love the coins and how solid the pendants are. Lots to choose from. Love how easily it I see to change coins

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Belinda, keep an eye out in our email newsletters for all our specials. Thanks so much for your review, looking forward to your next shop! Kind regards Vicky :-)

Perfect gift

Bracelet was for a 21st present. The sentiments on the coins were perfect for the birthday girl. The quality and fit were perfect and she loved it so much the quality is first class. I ordered two similar bracelets one for myself in silver and another in gold for my god daughter

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Bri, we're glad the birthday girl loved your kind gift. And we are also very thankful for your lovely review. Thanks again and looking forward to your next shop! Kind regards Vicky :-)

Birthday earrings

Very happy with Wild & Free earrings. I was given a pair the same for my birthday and a friend loved them so much she wanted a pair for her birthday.
Great price and fast delivery

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Deirdre, I love the Wild & Free earrings too! What a great birthday present. Thanks for sharing your review with us, looking forward to your next shop! Kind regards Vicky :-)

Quality and style

Love the style and quality of your products, I get lots of compliments. You can dress up a casual outfit or compliment something dressier. They are very versatile. Love them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Vicki, thanks so much for this review! We are so happy to hear you love the quality and style of your jewellery! We hope to wow you again in your next purchase! Kind regards Vicky :-)Thank you cheers

Very happy

I love my jewellery piece however, I wish it came with instructions on how to undo the coin holder- I can't undo it to swap coins, will continue to try & open it

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Megan, thanks for your review and we're glad you love your jewellery. We're sorry you are struggling with opening the coin holder. You should be able to change your coin over and over again. That's the idea of the jewellery. To open the coin holder, clamp the pendant between your fingers. Use the nails of your thumbs to click the pendant open. When the pendant is open, you can easily replace the coin for another one. Once you’ve changed the coin, close the pendant by pressing the two parts together and when you hear 'click' the pendant will be closed. If you are still having issues, feel free to email us on info@nikkilissoni.com.au or call on 02 9417 4118 and we can talk you through it. Kind regards Vicky :-)

Love this jewellery

Really lovely statement pieces. Reasonably priced. Unique designs. Very Quick delivery. I get compliments whenever I wear my pieces. There is a great range and I love the concept of interchangeable design coins. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Keir, thanks so much for this amazing review! We really try our best to provide affordable, unique, statement jewellery, so this really means a lot to us! Thanks again and looking forward to your next shop! Kind Regards Vicky :-)

Love it, looks beautiful

Love the product, it looks lovely. People comment on it when I'm wearing it. Quality if good and I love the range to choose from. When ordered online it was a fast delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Tammy, thanks so much for this awesome review! We're always happy to hear you love the jewellery! Have a fabulous day and hope to see you shop with us again soon! Kind regards Vicky

Unique

I get comments from strangers about this unique jewelry all the time, it is beautiful and unique and affordable at the same time, great customer service online and prompt delivery

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Kellie, thanks so much for this great review! We're pleased to hear you were happy with the jewellery and our service! We really do try our best to always help out! Have a great day! Kind regards Vicky

Fantastic customer service, prompt supply, efficient service

Just plain wonderful, great beautiful jewellery, great variety and range of so many ways to accessories in so many ways. I love my Nikki Lissoni so very much, can’t get enough of it

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Pipden, it's great to hear your review of our customer service and jewellery. We're glad you love it all. Kinds Regards Vicky :-)

I absolutely love your jewellery

Beautiful quality loving all my new jewellery I will definatley be purchasing other pieces your sales are fantastic thankyou for sharing these extra specials with me, I have shared your site with my friends and family.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jessica, we are so glad you are loving your jewellery. Thanks for your amazing review, we really appreciate your feedback. Thanks so much for sharing our website with your friends and family. Kind Regards Vicky :-)

just love all the products I have some I wear everyday and the still look fantastic

Every product I have order or received as a gift has been great quality and some after 3 years of regular wear are still is excellent condition. Amazing products Thanks

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jacqui, thanks for your wonderful review. We love that you wear some of Nikki Lissoni your jewellery every day. Kind Regards Vicky :-)

Classy jewellery, a stand out from the competition

I’m very happy with the quality of my necklace(pendant) and bracelet. I would recommend Nikki Lissoni happily. I think the price I paid is very fair and I will purchase other items

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Ginny, we're so glad you are happy with the quality of our products. And thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to your next order with us. Kind Regards Vicky :-)

Feel Naked if I'm not wearing Nikki Lissoni

Always satisfied with my online ordes.i love to mix and match my pieces. I do Like to shop local but I am saving money purchasing online. I always Love bargains

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Lisa, Thanks so much for your review. It's great that you're always happy with your online orders, shopping online is a great way to keep an eye on new products and to grab a bargain. Kinds Regards Vicky :-)

Love love love Nikki Lissoni

Absolutely love your product. Good quality and always get comments when I wear a piece of Nikki Lissoni. When I order on line the delivery is fast and everything is well wrapped so there is no damage. Love the sales that are offered and always get a bit carried away!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Cathie, we're so glad you love your jewellery, our service and our sales. Stay signed up to our newsletter to keep up-to-date with our all sales in future. They are always the best time to get a bit carried away :-) Kind Regards Vicky

Gorgeous, statement jewelry.

Every time I wear a Nikki piece of jewelry I get positive comments, from friends, colleagues and strangers. I highly recommend for innovative design, value for money (plated AND then COATED- professionally- so important), a good range, responsive customer service and product durability. No chain store jewelry designs with Nikki. One of my favourite stores to shop online at.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Kerry, Thanks so much for your lovely review. We are really glad that you like the design and quality of our products. We do really try and be a little different to what you can find everywhere too, so it's nice that you see that in our jewellery. Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you online again soon! Kind Regards Vicky :-)

Love, Love. Love it

I have purchased for myself and my mother. The quality and the products are amazing. There is so much to choose from that i find it hard to pick just one thing. Fast delivery. Would highly recommend this product.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Edgar, Thanks so much for your amazing review. It's really exciting for us as it's our first review with ProductReview.com.au! We really try our best to provide great quality products and fast delivery, so we're glad you had a great experience with us. Thanks again and looking forward to your next shop with us! All the best. Regards Vicky :-)