Nisbets

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shannon C.

Shannon C.Sydney, NSW

Ghost glasses

Soooo. Made an order well over 4 months ago for champagne flutes wine glasses and schooners.

Recieved the the shooeys and wine glasses but the flutes are nowhere to be seen. Called up after the initial delivery came through and theu said september? A whole 3 months after ordering. It is now october and were low on champagne flutes. Might go to Kmart.

Kerry P.Nisbets

The worst place to buy online

Ben

Just a update for everyone.
It has been 4days now and still no refund from this company. So i have to wait the weekend now and see what happens Monday.

Top service

Greg Robinbson

Greg RobinbsonSydney, NSW

Great Service & delivery

Ordered 2 x 4 packs of Chef & Sommelier Glasses, differing sizes.
Delivery was FREE
Packaging was extremely good & well protected glassware.
There was no way contents could be damaged, even if dropped!!!!

Brett Morgan

Brett MorganAU

Postage cost ripoff

Great product range, but rediculous postage, I got charged $22 for 2x 50g packets of wood chips for smoking, they obviously haven't heard of flat rate postage. I recommend shopping elsewhere.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never ever again. I wish I had read these reviews before buying with them

Never ever again. I wish I had read these reviews before buying with them.
I have purchased a commercial blender ($1300) for my small busines. I had the same blender for 2 years and was happy to buy the secound one.
However, the manufacture changed the motor of it. I noticed at the very first moment. It didn't last one day of work while my privious blender after 2 years old still going strong.
Anyway, called them up same day to ask for a replacement. After long way to get back they told me its not under the warranty.

Jude B

Jude BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Products

As soon as we popped into the warehouse showroom we were greeted with a 'hi folks' - sing out if you need any help. We purchased a few items - had a great chat with the customer service gentleman and told him we would be back - he was a huge help with the glassware as well as the cutlery - very enjoyable and the items we purchased and so useful.

Eloi DG

Eloi DGSydney, NSW

Mixer not delivered

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Terrible service

I bought a commercial microwave at nisbets castle hill.
Within a few days the microwave burnt and not working.
I called nisbets castle hill. They refuse any refund or replacement.
Their warranty team is so slow. They say they need to do assessment which takes 3-4 days. They do not answer how long it takes to get the product fixed or refund.
They do not consider customer situation at all.
I actually planned to buy more equipment from them. But I decided not.

Order

Awful service
Do not waste your time with this nisbets, they use a courier who lie.

I am 6 business days without my order and 6 phone calls in, my customer who the product I ordered is for is now calling me unprofessional because ( I twice cancelled the install date) because nisbets haven't delivered my item. This company will ruin your own business with their non-capability to deliver what they promise

JOHNNY
JOHNNY

No i wont waste any more time

Anthony

AnthonyNSW, 2560

Very Good

I very happy with the work shoes I ordered. I've had a lot of trouble trying to find good work shoes that are comfortable and a reasonable price and I found it with this company. I was impressed with the fast delivery and the prices.In fact some of my work colleagues have ordered shoes from your company. So thank you and my feet thank you

Pickles Jones

Pickles JonesPerth

Negative Feedback

I was a bit reluctant to deal with this company due to the negative feedback on this site.

I ordered a box of 24 beer glasses. I must say that they arrived at my house in WA in very good time. In fact I thought that the expected delivery dates I was quoted were wrong.

Ordered Sunday 14 October arrived Friday 19 October. Normally it takes not less than 10 days from the East to WA.

I don't know who the carrier was but that time (service) is very impressive.

The quality of the glasses were much better than I expected (excellent) and the goods were very well packed with no breakages.

Sac

Sac

Excellent Product, System stinks

MojoKawana

Wanted 2 dozen forks, got back to my cafe and there was 2 dozen knives!!

The guy helping me was having trouble finding knives & forks, wanted 2 doz knives & 2 doz forks, didn’t think that was a difficult thing to ask for, got back to my cafe and had 4 doz knives!! Not much help for the weekend!! I’ll buy them from the supermarket instead!! Won’t be back!

Mojo

This happened in May, 7 months ago! The team is a little behind.

Steve

SteveSydney

Find an alternative source

We purchased two small items in Jan 2018 and were immediately charged for both including postage.
One item was then advised to be out of stock with delivery then scheduled for Mid Feb, delayed to late March and then Mid-April, Finally l rang them to be told the item was not on order, so l cancelled one item. It then took another few phone calls and an email before a refund was credited one month later.
No apology as yet.

Terrible

ferds

ferdsPerth City

Misleading Ads and Very Terrible Customer Service

Be careful with the images in their ads make sure you read the small bit of detail written cos it's misleading. I thought that I bought the whole pizza oven brush product instead to realise that only paid for the handle.

Don’t buy online

Selling manufactured defects

I bought some frying pan but it does jot lay flat on the surface or on the stove top because the handle is too heavy for the body. When i called to complain about the product and their reply was thats how its made..
I wish i can that to my customer if i sell any reject to them and say, “that how it is”.
I will never buy or recommend them to anyone.
i suggest the this company you are in 20 century with social media rules the reviews on you. if they want to stay in business they should have better customer service!

Brenda Flannery

Brenda FlanneryNorth Queensland, QLD

Bread Display Baskets $45 EACH

Nothing like the photo. Cheap quality, not stained and very thin cane, loose with inferior finish. The same as what you would buy for $5 from the Reject Shop classified as a dog bed! Never again.

keld

keldSydney, NSW

Great product

We bought Belero steel foldable table and two chairs. I ordered on Monday evening and they were delivered on 2days later. The furniture is an excellent product - well made and solid.