2.0

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I recently purchased a couple of sets of coffee cups and saucers from Nisbets but a couple of items had visible defects. The customer service team was very helpful and replacements were sent promptly. Very satisfied with the response!

Not happy

Absolutely terrible service.
I will never use this company again. Waited nearly 3 months for items that I could have received in 3 days from other suppliers

Couldn't be more pleased!

Ordered two lines of wine glassware. Shipped fast! Customer service helped me with arranging 'Authority to leave' package.
Arrived promptly and in top condition. Would happily recommend based on my experience.

Completely useless

Slip resistant shoes were the slipperiest shoes I have ever worn, could barely walk in a slow straight line without each step sliding everywhere. Customer service completely unhelpful with returns.

Sent a faulty product and are not accepting return.

Sent a faulty rice cooker which is not keeping the rice warm and are not accepting return! My first and last order to nisbets. Will never order again in future.

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

I would give 0 star if I could.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the service has dropped off a cliff

as a business customer and someone that was chased to get my coffee cup order its been downhill from this point, was told stock levels will be good and we would get our stock in a timely manner, now all the vic stores are in lockdown Sydney just isn't up to the job, delaying stock by weeks no calls no sorry no rep no management no contact shocking you would think you would be looking after your open hospitality customers
zero support and zero service
Nisbets should be ashamed

vi n.

vi n.Sydney, NSW

Unhappy with the Slipbuster unisex shoe.

These shoes are too wide and uncomfortable for a female to wear and should be advertised for males only. Didn't want to pay another $10 for return postage .Can the company please us to discuss a credit ? Have worn these briefly.

Sharon G.

Sharon G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

May as well be a scam

Purchased a 90 bottle wine rack online
Site showed product in stock 3 weeks on and no delivery I call up to be told oh sorry we aren’t stocking this any more!!
This was Monday I asked why I had not been contacted to be advised as I ordered 3 weeks ago on sorry she said I will refund your money
What if I hadn’t called and to rub salt in this today is Friday and they still have the said product on their website stating in stock
Just a disgusting customer service experience

NOT The Proclaimers

NOT The Proclaimers

Stay away . Ordered in March still not received by August

Ordered in March not received it or notified of dispatch. Notified of delay but told no later than late June . It’s August and they dont respond to emails or Facebook

andlep

andlepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent online service

Bought a benchtop induction plate 6 weeks ago that stopped working. Contacted Nisbets through their online warranty portal at 10 am. By 3pm the same day, they had a replacement on its way without me having to return the defective one. I highly recommend Nisbets for online (and bricks and mortar) shopping.

Art

ArtSydney, NSW

Stay away

Nadia H.

Nadia H.South West, WA

Terrible experience

I ordered a under bench fridge and trolly while on sale. I asked that the items were not shipped until I confirmed the delivery address in WA where a food trailer is being refurbished for me. On the public holiday here in WA they emailed to say the fridge on sale was no longer available. Nisbets then refunded the fridge price but charged my credit card $460 shipping for a $80 item and sent the trolly without my authorisation. I didn't accept the shipment but I have not received a refund. They will not return my emails.

Mahsa

MahsaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awful Company

They put a price as 99% off and get the money from people and send an email after 4 days and mention the price is not correct and we refund the money. Awful. Do not trust them.

tim g.

tim g.

i hate scams

made people waste their time, dropped a device 99% and then claimed they did price error. i didn't buy one but i'm just giving this review so they can be more careful next time. they shouldn't use cheap methods to advertise their website.

Jeevan

JeevanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Right product right price

I order pizza delivery bag so happy with product and delivery is next day good company good customer service highly professional and highly recommended quality of product is very good

Jame

JameSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pathetic company that ignores you and steals money

Ordered weeks ago. Keep getting told to send proof of payment when the money has been taken from my credit card and is clearly paid. Thieves, stay away from them.

Upset

UpsetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really BAD service, poor quality products

Received order box mugs. 2 where broken. I sent through photos of damage in box. Was told. No refunds are given. however they will give me a voucher for $10 so i can buy something else from them. Or I can wait for another box to be sent and i need to post back this full box. Spoke to dept fair trading, this is illegal, giving voucher to make people come back is WRONG given this is damaged. Will submit form. DONT recommend.

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service.

I ordered some preserving jars on a Thursday afternoon, delivered from Sydney to Melbourne the next day.
Well packaged, great price, very efficient service. Will be buying from them again. Thanks.

Took over 12 weeks twice to receive two orders

In store service is great but it took way too long to receive online orders. This company will struggle to stay competitive in the long run. Hope they can improve.