Nisbets

Nisbets

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Postage cost ripoff

Great product range, but rediculous postage, I got charged $22 for 2x 50g packets of wood chips for smoking, they obviously haven't heard of flat rate postage. I recommend shopping elsewhere.

Hi Brett, Thank you for your message. I am sorry that you we're not satisfied with our shipping cost. The freight cost is determined by product, size, quantity and location. Generally if you are located within Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne metro and the order value is under $100 for smaller items only the freight cost is $11 if the order value is the order value is over $100 it is free of charge. We do also offer satchel delivery as an option for items small enough to fit in a satchel. For more delivery information please visit the link below. https://www.nisbets.com.au/delivery Thank you for submitting your feedback as it does assist us in continually improving our processes to offer a better customer service experience for our customers. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team and our friendly staff can assist you with any queries you may have. Regards, Princess Nisbets Team

Never ever again. I wish I had read these reviews before buying with them

Never ever again. I wish I had read these reviews before buying with them.
I have purchased a commercial blender ($1300) for my small busines. I had the same blender for 2 years and was happy to buy the secound one.
However, the manufacture changed the motor of it. I noticed at the very first moment. It didn't last one day of work while my privious blender after 2 years old still going strong.
Anyway, called them up same day to ask for a replacement. After long way to get back they told me its not under the warranty.

Hi Phil, Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. I am so sorry that your commercial blender has not met your expectations. I would love to discuss your feedback with you in more detail and I am more than happy to investigate this further in order to resolve your matter. If you wish to discuss your feedback with us please contact me on 1300 225 960. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Princess Nisbets Team

Great Service and Products

As soon as we popped into the warehouse showroom we were greeted with a 'hi folks' - sing out if you need any help. We purchased a few items - had a great chat with the customer service gentleman and told him we would be back - he was a huge help with the glassware as well as the cutlery - very enjoyable and the items we purchased and so useful.

Hi Jude, Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We are delighted to hear that your customer service experience at our store was nothing short of exceptional! We are pleased to hear our store staff we're able to assist you in locating glassware and cutlery suitable for your needs. We hope you are enjoying your products and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to our Nisbets showroom. Regards, Princess Nisbets Team

Mixer not delivered

I have a bad experience in this shop at Nisbets Castle Hill branch. I bought a planetary mixer at their store and they told me they have them in stock and will be delivered in 5 days. On the day of expected delivery, my mixer did not arrive so I called the store on the same day and they told me that they cannot deliver my mixer because they run out of stock and they have to back order my mixer..(very frustrating, nobody informed me about this)... They said that I will expect delivery approximately in 3 weeks time. They also said if I don't want to wait in 3 weeks they will offer me a refund. I accepted the offer of refund. I went to their store on the same day thinking they will give me a refund but they said they don't do refund at the store and I have to wait from Finance office to call me the next day to get my money back. Nobody called me the next day from Finance office.
This is very frustrating because I needed the mixer as I have a big order of bread in a week but I have no money to buy for the mixer with another shop.
As of today, I'm still struggling to get a refund from this company.

Hi Eloi, Thank you for your message. Please accept our apologies that there has been a delay with your refund. Unfortunately as part of our process our stores can only request a refund from our head office in which we contact our customers to confirm the bank details the refund needs to be processed back to in order to prevent fraudulent activity. I would love to assist you in resolving your issue for you and confirm if your refund has been processed for you, if not I can certainly chase this up for you. If you can please contact our customer support team on 1300 225 960 we can assist you with your query. Regards, Princess Nisbets Team

Terrible service

I bought a commercial microwave at nisbets castle hill.
Within a few days the microwave burnt and not working.
I called nisbets castle hill. They refuse any refund or replacement.
Their warranty team is so slow. They say they need to do assessment which takes 3-4 days. They do not answer how long it takes to get the product fixed or refund.
They do not consider customer situation at all.
I actually planned to buy more equipment from them. But I decided not.

Hi Ian, We are so sorry to hear about your Microwave however thank you for giving us the opportunity to look into the fault for you. Rest assured our warranties team will endeavour to have your issue rectified for you as soon as possible. Should you have any questions in the meantime about your product please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 225 960. Regards, Nisbets Team

Order

Awful service
Do not waste your time with this nisbets, they use a courier who lie.

I am 6 business days without my order and 6 phone calls in, my customer who the product I ordered is for is now calling me unprofessional because ( I twice cancelled the install date) because nisbets haven't delivered my item. This company will ruin your own business with their non-capability to deliver what they promise

Hi Johnny, We are sorry to hear you are less than satisfied with our courier service. I strongly urge for you to call our resolutions team on 1300 225 960 so we can escalate the matter for you at a higher level. Kind regards, NISBETS TEAMNo i wont waste any more time

Very Good

I very happy with the work shoes I ordered. I've had a lot of trouble trying to find good work shoes that are comfortable and a reasonable price and I found it with this company. I was impressed with the fast delivery and the prices.In fact some of my work colleagues have ordered shoes from your company. So thank you and my feet thank you

Hi Anthony, Thank you for sharing your feedback here. Feel free to provide a product review for the shoes on our website to let other who are looking to purchase them how great they are at www.nisbets.com.au Kind regards, NISBETS TEAM

Negative Feedback

I was a bit reluctant to deal with this company due to the negative feedback on this site.

I ordered a box of 24 beer glasses. I must say that they arrived at my house in WA in very good time. In fact I thought that the expected delivery dates I was quoted were wrong.

Ordered Sunday 14 October arrived Friday 19 October. Normally it takes not less than 10 days from the East to WA.

I don't know who the carrier was but that time (service) is very impressive.

The quality of the glasses were much better than I expected (excellent) and the goods were very well packed with no breakages.

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. That is a rather quick delivery to WA! Thanks again. NISBETS TEAM

Excellent Product, System stinks

On 26/9/18 I ordered 1x Bolero table plus 2x chairs online which were in stock when ordered otherwise I would not have ordered them. On 1/10/18 I received an Order confirmation for all items and the following day a Despatch notification for all items.........so far so good. Then on 3/10/18 I received an Invoice and noticed that only the table was on the invoice so I rang Nisbets to check. They advised the chairs were on backorder with the next shipment due January 2019. After registering my displeasure they advised there was also a shipment due in November. As the table was already on its' way interstate and could not be cancelled I left the chairs on back order. The table arrived and is excellent quality.
1. Their system shows "in stock" when clearly it is not.
2. The Despatch notification shows goods sent which clearly are not.
3. Why would I be given back order delivery of January and then told November after complaining of having to go through Xmas without chairs ?
Although extremely happy with the table and hoping the chairs arrive November as promised I would think twice before purchasing from Nisbets again. The serious inconvenience outweighing the excellent product.

Hi there, I am sorry to hear there was some confusion with the availability of stock at the time of placing your order. Without knowing the particular details or having access to your account it is difficult to offer a clear explanation as to how and why. I can however offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced as a result of this. If you have any questions regarding this matter we are more than happy to discuss this with you if you can kindly call us 1300 225 960. Kind regards, NISBETS TEAM

Wanted 2 dozen forks, got back to my cafe and there was 2 dozen knives!!

The guy helping me was having trouble finding knives & forks, wanted 2 doz knives & 2 doz forks, didn’t think that was a difficult thing to ask for, got back to my cafe and had 4 doz knives!! Not much help for the weekend!! I’ll buy them from the supermarket instead!! Won’t be back!

Hi there, I am sorry to hear there was an error with your order. As I don't have access to your details I am unable to see exactly where things went wrong however I am more than happy to investigate and resolve the matter for you. If you would like to give our resolutions team a call on 1300 225 9650 so we can assist you further. Kind regards, NISBETS TEAMThis happened in May, 7 months ago! The team is a little behind.

Find an alternative source

We purchased two small items in Jan 2018 and were immediately charged for both including postage.
One item was then advised to be out of stock with delivery then scheduled for Mid Feb, delayed to late March and then Mid-April, Finally l rang them to be told the item was not on order, so l cancelled one item. It then took another few phone calls and an email before a refund was credited one month later.
No apology as yet.

Terrible

I made an order for a few hundred dollars worth of gastronorm pans and some jars. Money was withdrawn from my account but they refused to send my order until i sent them a picture of my bank statement showing that amount withdrawn from my account. This was very confusing and i stated that a picture sent by email would not prove anything because if someone was committing fraud by using a stolen card then why would they not simply photoshop the picture as well. i also stated that my bank and mastercard had anti fraud measures in place. [Name Removed] then vomited up some nonsense that made me feel as though i was a possibly some sort of criminal until i proved myself to him. I am not a thief, i earned my money through my hard work legally and i will not submit to prove myself innocent before being allowed to buy some damn containers. Shop elsewhere and when they see no one wants to be treated like this maybe they will treat their customers with some basic decency.

Misleading Ads and Very Terrible Customer Service

Be careful with the images in their ads make sure you read the small bit of detail written cos it's misleading. I thought that I bought the whole pizza oven brush product instead to realise that only paid for the handle.

Don’t buy online

Would avoid buying online at all costs, personally will never again. Plates came broken in half and then when contacting to replace, and even offered to buy replacements, staff emailing back were a pain to deal with and only suggestion they gave was to go into store and see if they had odds that they could sell individually. Wish I could say it was just one individual but multiple answered my emails and all treated me the same. Their 24hr term of contacting if broken (and this the only time they can accept faults) is against Australian consumer laws.
In-store however was completely different experience, the staff were extremely helpful and going beyond to try and help. If you would like to buy something here I would highly recommend buying in-store, AND checking boxes to make sure items are in one piece. Otherwise I have seen a few other catering supply stores open to public that have much more lenient terms (and actually in line with consumer laws) and stock exact or similar items.

Selling manufactured defects

I bought some frying pan but it does jot lay flat on the surface or on the stove top because the handle is too heavy for the body. When i called to complain about the product and their reply was thats how its made..
I wish i can that to my customer if i sell any reject to them and say, “that how it is”.
I will never buy or recommend them to anyone.
i suggest the this company you are in 20 century with social media rules the reviews on you. if they want to stay in business they should have better customer service!

Bread Display Baskets $45 EACH

Nothing like the photo. Cheap quality, not stained and very thin cane, loose with inferior finish. The same as what you would buy for $5 from the Reject Shop classified as a dog bed! Never again.

Great product

We bought Belero steel foldable table and two chairs. I ordered on Monday evening and they were delivered on 2days later. The furniture is an excellent product - well made and solid.

Absolutely hopeless

I went to Nisbets to buy Cutlery, Crockery and Latte Mugs. The crockery was missing pieces in the boxes, the cutlery that had sets of 12 per box, 1 box missing 1 piece, 2 boxes missing 2 pieces and 1 box missing 3 pieces. It was fortunate that I checked as I was from interstate.
When arriving home I found that the Latte mugs, one of them had a chip on it that was covered with a price sticker, so as to hide the chip.
The service staff had no intention of rectifying the problem apart from refunding the cup price and leave me with an incomplete set of Latte Mugs.
This place is a disgrace to the industry and you would be well advised to avoid this business and find a competent company that can be relied upon.
They have now lost 2 business accounts and 1 private account over their shoddy dealings.

Not happy!

Never again

Appliance blew up the second time it was used

Bought a Roband Pie Warmer for our netball club and it blew up the second time it was plugged in. We were forced to hire one for the next two weeks and a local electrician fixed it for free. We are a not for profit organisation of volunteers out in the sticks and the company couldn't even reimburse us the hire fees, instead citing their politically correct procedures on how to go about claiming on the warranty. Don't expect any more business from us!

The worst customer service

We ordered a kitchen bench which the lady promised it would arrive on Monday or Tuesday the latest and they haven't arrived yet til Thursday. Call them few times, depending who answered the phone, they all told different information. The last lady was complaining that we called them too many times. Maybe if you give us the correct details from the beginning we wouldn't have to call you again and again. Fix your system and train your staff and don't promise something that you can't deliver. Cheap products and worst service.