Nissan Dealers

Nissan Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nissan

2013 Nissan pathfinder r52 Stay away

Bought a 2013 nissan pathfinder r52 2 yrs ago. And now cvt problems come up. It has only done 128ks. I just read in the internet all the reviews about nissan's cvt problems. Stay away. It's a lemon car. Don't waste your money like i did

• Incentivised Review No

Thanks to Meeren in services for a job well done

David
DavidPerth, WA

Parts department lied

Jonno D.
Jonno D.

Poor Service Centre in Bendigo.

Initial diagnostic cost $176. Diagnosis was need to replace an egr valve and lock pin. Large deposit left to order the parts in and was told I would be contacted once parts arrived and the job completed on the 5.7.22. Nissan did not bother to contact and I had to follow up. The parts had arrived and Nissan could not explain why I was not contacted. Just a new date to complete repairs in 3 weeks time. There was a date offered in 2 weeks time but unable to do due to caring commitments. Will see if the Nissan complaints department act.

Ralph
RalphSydney Surrounds, NSW

Avoid at all costs

When looking to purchase a new car they told me by signing the contract the car was guaranteed and it would arrive in a few months. All of this I was happy with. 2 days later they called me to tell me that they had lied and they weren’t able to deliver the car they had signed a contract for. At this point they tried to up sell to the next model up.
After declining this it became very difficult for me to get a refund of the deposit.
In my opinion if you want to deal with an honest and trustworthy dealer this isn’t the place for you

brian c
brian cHunter Region, NSW

honesty AND service

I recently purchased a nearly new used vehicle from Landers Nissan at Blacktown and the sales service was 1st class, due to the honesty and professionalism of both the manager Ben and his salesman Mike I would recommend anybody in the market for new or used vehicles to go along to their dealership and have a look at what's on offer I`m sure you will receive the same top service I did.

Danich
DanichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nissan Cars have CVT problems (check online), save yourself the hassle and buy a Toyota instead

I regrettably purchased a Nissan a year ago and it now has total CVT failure and I've been quoted $12.5k to replace. Nissan have no interest in assisting in any way even though they install parts in their cars that are known to be faulty and they have known about the issues for years. Don't make the same mistake and buy a Nissan, I'll never make that mistake again that's for sure. I'll also be telling anyone who will listen to avoid Nissan at all costs.

Lisa casey
Lisa caseyPerth, WA

Perfect

They Serviced car in timely manner . Would highly recommend them .. easy key drop box so I didn’t have to wait

Good Work

Could not leave car for servicing and waited for work to be completed. The staff were very friendly and helpful, constantly checking on progress of work and offering numerous cups of coffee.
Service and problems explained in detail.
Well done

Sharon Dawson
Sharon DawsonPerth, WA

Total Nissan - cannington.

Navara under extended warrantee. Requested Nissan garage to do a thorough check, agreed over phone to findings and costs. $3750 later, an incomplete invoice (wheels rotation?? Done or Not done?) and oil on undercarriage and leaking onto my garage floor. This needs addressing asap and done properly. Car never had oil leak. Reporting to consumer protection WA is next step if no satisfactory correctives done asap.

Update: thank you Nissan. Oil leak and wheel rotation addressed - the mechanics team have literally saved me from 2 tyre blowouts on my planned trip as they discovered silent punctures. Great catch guys and thank you!

• Store LocationCannington
Steph P.
Steph P.

Brand new NP300 failed roadworthy

2021 NP300 Navara. Constant issues with seatbelts even after they have been replaced twice. Just been pulled over, ute has failed roadworthy, brakelight not working after sportsbar was taken off. Head office as well as the dealership on the sunshine coast have been anything but helpful. I was even told that navaras are just not made for uber driving by the manager!

MadasHell
MadasHellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No clue, no service knowledge, no costomer concern. No to Nissan. Never Again.

No tools with the jack

after owning the X-Trail for 17 months, get a flat tyre. I get the jack out only to find no wheel brace or handle for the jack itself. Springwood Nissan are refusing to give me them as they say the tools were there when the car was delivered.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationSpringwood Nissan Queensland
Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Navara worst engine ever

The car been at the dealer more that with me
You spend 45 K
And worried about what next going to happen with the car
Think twice before buying a navara with the Twin turbo engine

worst car ever had

had a aircon issue, they couldnt fix that and later seat problem and again paint starts fading in 1 year.

Paula M.
Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell
Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant
Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel
angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives