Nissan Dealers

Smegster

Nissan X-Trail 2020

Yiwen Y.

Yiwen Y.Sydney, NSW

Lost my ute under warranty

Bandu

BanduGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased car from Werribee Nissan

I had a great experience with Werribee Nissan, Excellent customer services from Brice Danre. He is a very professional, friendly and helpful salesman. Highly recommend his dealership. Thank you , Bandu Udalamatta

Find out how Nissan Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

NISSAN BROKVALE riped my glove box appart! DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Took my Nissan X-trail this morning for Airbags Replacement factory difect. And riped and broke the golve box to get access to it. They did not mentioned. And was ver obvious.
They also lied about Km in the odometer to dimish the guaranty of their service.
Defininetly not a trustworthy place Ive been told.
It happened often.
Keep away from NISSAN at all cost or you will regret it.

• +1Thumbnail
RKP

RKPSydney, NSW

Nissan Qashqai Auto door locking capability and exceeding GPS speed does not work accordingly

harry

harrySouthwest, VIC

let’s fix cars under under warranty with duct tape

Rex Gorrel Nissan Geelong called and asked me to book in for a replacement door seal under warranty. Did this trusted them got home inspected seal closer found the seal to have been wiped down and duct tape placed over the damaged area. How could a possibly trust this franchise or Nissan to my families safety with that level of engineering skills? How many parts on my vehicle and other vehicles serviced by Nissan are held together with duct tape. Called Nissan they don’t know how to use a telephone without private number. What does that tell you about their complaints satisfaction level?

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor customer service

Their cars are ok, but their customer service is appalling. This started when I was buying the car and they continually tried to upsell to me and push upgrades and continues to this day. I recently had to update my banking details with them (changing banks) and they were impossible to call and didn't respond to emails for weeks. Because I had closed bank accounts this meant I was hit with fees. I raised a complaint with their complaints department who merely acknowledged the issue but didn't seek to apologize or rectify the issue.

Timothy Matthew C.

Timothy Matthew C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service!

Nissan Brighton offered a great customer service and made the whole experience of buying a new car very enjoyable! They were helpful and very easy to deal with, Jimmy who looked after us was extremely professional and made the whole process clear and stress free. If you are looking to buy a Nissan definitely get it from these guys!

Shabir

ShabirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away from Nissan at Dandenong

The worst customer service i have ever seen. Very poor management from top to bottom. I had issues about purchasing my brand new car. I was promised a lower interest rate by sales staff but later on they came up with higher rate. Spoke to branch manager who basically said “withdraw the current and you will lose your deposit”. If you want to have a smooth purchase for your car, enter Nissan Dandenong at your risk.

Ringwood Nissan , can’t go past great service

I purchased a 2020 Nissan patrol and was that happy with Ringwood’s Nissan’s service I ordered a second one. Highly recommend Ringwood Nissan if you are in the market for a new car, you’ve got to love a patrol

Cameron

CameronPerth, WA

Nissan Australia poor advertising

Brought a brand new Navara. 7000km old and already had rear main seal go. They also advertise these as a capable 4x4 by showing them going through water and over rocky hills. Breather locations on diffs and gear box are poorly positioned. Can't even go through shallow puddles.

8000km old and getting a gearbox replaced. Told it would take 1/1.5 weeks to arrive from Eastern States and now just found out that it will be coming from Japan. Already haven't had my car since September and paying for something I can even use and probably won't be able to use this side of Christmas. Poor handling by Nissan

david a.

david a.

Nissan Marooka

Brand new nissan leaf 5oookm on the clock, broke down 32 days ago marooka nissan claim nissan Australia told them not to talk to me about the repairs. Guessing they dont wont to be hit under the lemon car laws protecting consumers. Office of fair trading involved now but how sad 32 days and they wont return a single call. Nissan Australia you are pathetic.

bob cat

bob catHunter Region, NSW

Not happy with Nissan patrol y62

As a Nissan patrol lover from way back why didn't we get the new interior that the overseas model got Australian patrol lovers sick of second best come on Nissan this is not good enough for Australia consumers of the patrol

elle49

elle49perth

love my car but don't respond well to liars

Took the car in for warranty service at 30000 km, everything OK except tyres.
Tyres had heaps of tread on them so called into a couple of tyre places who all said no problem. Nissan refused to do a front end alignment unless I bought tyres
car now due for 50000 km service and still has the same tyres! Why they lie i am not sure, but they lost a customer by trying to rip me off.

Vuk

VukPerth, WA

Nissan Osborne Park WA

V S.

V S.Western Australia

Terrible and inadequate

Terrible and inadequate for service of a brand new car. Manipulating the warranty of the brand new vehicle with different excuses. Seeking money from customer for a brand new car with manufacturing issues under warranty by telling false and untrue information. Issue was reported several times since beginning, still undone and making excuses for not to fix it.

Karki

Karki

Worst customer experience, I would never buy a Nissan car from these dealers

Tom

TomRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely chocking

From the dealership to the customer service on line Nissan doesn't even deserve a 1 star.
GPS issue with mapping and Nissan absolutely ignore it.
Spoken to the dealer, lodge a formal complaint still waiting on a reply.
This is my first Nissan and it will be the last ever.

GFK79

GFK79Sydney, NSW

Nissan Brookvale - Spiro and Chris - Very Disappointing service during car purchase

I recently bought a car from Nissan Brookvale. The whole experience has left me really unhappy with the service received..... To sum it up in a one-word would be deceitful.

The main things occurred:

1. In a rush to get a sale they agreed to a trade-in, sight unseen for the trade-in vehicle, only to renigg on the trade-in price during new vehicle collection and asking me to pay more money.
2. I was told there would be no on-roads only for them to sneakily inform me during collection that my car which had 10kms on it was a used car and would need me to transfer the ownership at the RMS ( not them..... strange ) require a large stamp duty fee.

I'd thoroughly discourage people from purchasing here.

Danelle B.

Danelle B.North Queensland, QLD

Worst car ever, purchased Parry NQ Townsville

Paula M.

Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell

Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant
Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel

angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.