Nissan Dealers

1.7

V S.

V S.Western Australia

Terrible and inadequate

Terrible and inadequate for service of a brand new car. Manipulating the warranty of the brand new vehicle with different excuses. Seeking money from customer for a brand new car with manufacturing issues under warranty by telling false and untrue information. Issue was reported several times since beginning, still undone and making excuses for not to fix it.

Store LocationWestern Australia
Karki

Karki

Worst customer experience, I would never buy a Nissan car from these dealers

Tom

TomRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely chocking

From the dealership to the customer service on line Nissan doesn't even deserve a 1 star.
GPS issue with mapping and Nissan absolutely ignore it.
Spoken to the dealer, lodge a formal complaint still waiting on a reply.
This is my first Nissan and it will be the last ever.

Store LocationLismore

GFK79

GFK79Sydney, NSW

Nissan Brookvale - Spiro and Chris - Very Disappointing service during car purchase

I recently bought a car from Nissan Brookvale. The whole experience has left me really unhappy with the service received..... To sum it up in a one-word would be deceitful.

The main things occurred:

1. In a rush to get a sale they agreed to a trade-in, sight unseen for the trade-in vehicle, only to renigg on the trade-in price during new vehicle collection and asking me to pay more money.
2. I was told there would be no on-roads only for them to sneakily inform me during collection that my car which had 10kms on it was a used car and would need me to transfer the ownership at the RMS ( not them..... strange ) require a large stamp duty fee.

I'd thoroughly discourage people from purchasing here.

Store LocationNissan Brookvale
Danelle B.

Danelle B.North Queensland, QLD

Worst car ever, purchased Parry NQ Townsville

Store LocationParry Nq Townsville
Matt

Matt

Terrible pack of Liars

I purchased a new car September 2019, was in a promotional deal to get $2k cards, 3 yr free servicing and 5 yr warranty
Received credit cards and 5yr warranty and first service I was told my car was exempt from this promotion and I don’t receive the free service
Eddie Tomlin was the salesperson I dealt with and continue to try and deal with but he is now stating I was not entitled to free servicing even though it was in the promotion
He even sent a text saying he is old and forgets things
He just lies

Store LocationCardiff Nissan
shameuford

shameufordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid at all cost

I went to a Nissan Dealer to buy a 2015 brand new x-trail on a 1% percent finance only to be charged with 4% percent instead. After applying for the history of my credit file I noticed there was an application by Nissan Dealer for nearly $50,000.00. And to top it all off there's no cooling off period. Come on this is broad daylight thief.

Store LocationFrankston, Victoria

Waverley Nissan - Terrible Experience

Store LocationWaverley Nissan

Not worth a star, thanks but no thanks

Over the last 20 years I have purchased 3 brand new Pathfinders, the last being the top of the rangeTI550. The treatment and the over- inflated service costs I have received over those 20 years has been nothing short of appalling, to the point that I take delivery of my 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport next Friday. Time will tell whether I have made the right decision, however one thing is for sure, I will never purchase another Nissan again, especially not that crap looking mum taxi Pathfinder that is currently getting around. Please do not contact me again.

Store LocationCampbelltown Nissan

Paulc98

Paulc98Mount Druitt

Lander Nissan Well done

I recently purchased a new Nissan Patrol from Lander Nissan. I found the experience most enjoyable and the staff very professional, the service was outstanding they even brought out my new rubber mats and installed them for me at home. There was no nonsense talking from this dealer and I would recommend them.

Well done Lander Nissan

Store LocationBrighton
Michael Rooney

Michael RooneyQueensland, Australia

Ripped off

Terrible service at Werribee nice once they got their money!!!

Store LocationWerribee Nissan
Gmapst

GmapstMelbourne

Fixed price servicing does not mean fixed price servicing.

When Nissan advertises fixed price servicing, I expect fixed price servicing. Not being told that fixed price servicing does not some items such as brake fluid or radiator flush. Brake fluid flush is a normal servicing item. It is not an extra. Nissan you are dishonest and have misleading advertising.

Store Locationcity Nissan

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Nissan warranty not worth a thing.

I wont bore you with the details but suffice to say I will never buy a Nissan product or step foot in a Nissan dealership again. After a 3 year battle to fix the clutch in a BRAND NEW car I sold it with the problem still present. Gear box was out 5 times and still never fixed. Crap product, crap dealer support, crap support from Nissan Australia.

Yahya M.

Yahya M.Sydney, NSW

DECEPTION is the word to describe NISSAN DEALERSHIP at Chullora NSW.

Store LocationNISSAN Chullora / NSW
evan T.

evan T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Crappy Customer Service from Central Coast Nissan and Head Office

Store Locationcentral coast nissan
Cookie

CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the car but not the after service

Store LocationEagers Nissan Kedron
Joanne

JoanneSouth Australia

Would never recommend Nissan

Purchased Nissan Qashqai from Spencer Motors. From February 2019 to July 2019 my car has spent 31 days at the dealership trying to locate metal sounding noice from rear of car a cracked weld was found in chassis but didnt rectify the problem. My roof lining was pulled out 4 times as well as all inside panels up to 7 times. And all Nissan says I have to keep taking it back. So frustrating have now gotten rid of it not worth the continual stress. Has cost me a fair amount of money

Store LocationSpencer Motors. SA

Paula M.

Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell

Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant
Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel

angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.

Other Car Dealerships