Nissan Dealers

Nissan Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Michele Q
Michele QSydney, NSW

Overpriced servicing

Ruppi
RuppiSydney, NSW

Worst Nisaan Car ,just look wise good

I had Ford , Hyundai and Toyota cars before , first and last time i bought Nissan , don’t buy any Model of Nisaan just spend little bit more money on other cars . Even customer service worst . Manufacturing fault but they don’t fix then . Expensive parts .

John
JohnBrisbane

Great service very professional

Good service great people and nothing is too much for them , warranty work was done quick and fast and while you wait on time service and a great waiting room , show room is good and friendly people all round , the gifts that they give out now and again are very good not all Nissan dealers do this

BadgeST
BodySUV
Engine Size3.0
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedApr 2013

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service with great communication

Dion was honest, helpful and made himself very available for every question that I had. Thank you Dion. The service was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Nissan Werribee to everyone.

Chee
CheeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incompetent Car Dealer

We bought a Demo Juke and turn out the demo is worst than a used car where we have issue with driver door and rear seat mounting within 2 week . Worst of all the issue reoccur less than 2 weeks after it was rectified.
We were back to Nissan Dandenong to fix the same issue on 21/04/21. Upon collecting the Juke, I found the driver floor mat was dirty. Less than 5 days the same issue occurs again ( rear knocking noise) . I suspect Dandenong Nissan sold us a faulty demon. So think twice if you getting demo Juke from Nissan Dandenong. Not to mention we wasted 2 days of our annual leave and yet they fail to fix the issue.

Store LocationNissan dandenong
Anna
AnnaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Nissan Pathfinder CVT transmission issues

Stay away from any Nissan Models with CVT transmissions. Nissan Australia give 5 year warranties knowing full well that the transmissions encounter problems anywhere between 3-10yrs. In America they extended the warranty from 5 years to 10 years because of this problem. Our Nissan Pathfinder is less than 6 years old and the transmission is gone, nearly had an accident with my children in the car. Nissan have told us they will not fix it and we will have to pay $10,000 to get it fixed.

Milorad M.
Milorad M.Sydney, NSW

Service update and promise

I booked service at Sutherland nissan where I bought the car asked them to update my navigation they promised to do but didn't
I took it to nissan city and specifed I need this updated as it is over 10 years old and I bought a 2020 model x trail
They said we can't on Saturday and called me later to confirm my booking and agreed to do on Saturday when I took it service was at Honda not Nissan and told me they can't update my Navigation. I called customer service They told me they have no control over there service centres can't help me
This was my second nissan and last

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Nissan qashqai 2017

Nissan is the worst car I bought ever never again. Lot off problem I bought this car brand new on 21/10/2017, with 3 years warranty and they change warranty date form 21/10/2120 to 30/08/2020. The last problem I pay $149 was on first of October 2020 they told me warranty date expire. Never again

Store LocationLiverpool

David Campbell
David CampbellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This has been a great choice of vehicle for us

Very satisfied with the service Nissan Dandenong provided when we purchased our new TI X-Trail thank you to Nity and the the team

Glen G.
Glen G.Northern Region, NSW

Factual and objective

Donna G
Donna GSydney

Their warranty is not worth anything. Terrible to deal with.

Smegster
Smegster

Nissan X-Trail 2020

Yiwen Y.
Yiwen Y.Sydney, NSW

Lost my ute under warranty

Bandu
BanduGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased car from Werribee Nissan

I had a great experience with Werribee Nissan, Excellent customer services from Brice Danre. He is a very professional, friendly and helpful salesman. Highly recommend his dealership. Thank you , Bandu Udalamatta

Other Car Dealerships

NISSAN BROKVALE riped my glove box appart! DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Took my Nissan X-trail this morning for Airbags Replacement factory difect. And riped and broke the golve box to get access to it. They did not mentioned. And was ver obvious.
They also lied about Km in the odometer to dimish the guaranty of their service.
Defininetly not a trustworthy place Ive been told.
It happened often.
Keep away from NISSAN at all cost or you will regret it.

• +1Thumbnail

Read more reviews - page 2

Paula M.
Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell
Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant
Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel
angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.