Nissan Financial Services

Nissan Financial Services

1.4

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (19) · Variable Rate (2) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term7.647 years (17)

very bad company

I asked to stop the payment due to the COVID and after 3 months they asked for all the money in arrear in full! it makes no sense if I cannot pay the before, how can I pay everything in full? never again.

Loan Start DateMay 2018
Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander
Paula A.

Paula A.

Hidden charges Should have been specifically mentioned

I had to pay 450 establishment fee plus 990 dealer’s fee which wasn’t mentioned when they were pricing my car. They mentioned the car price which doesn’t include these fees, then when they calculate the repayment these fees are included. I thought something was off when the repayment fee didn’t add up, which was the only time I discovered these two additional fees! Should be mentioned upfront and included when nissan mentions “drive away price.” Don’t let the interest rate fool you, there are other ways they will get your money out of your pockets!

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hound you into submission, when struggling with payments.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Car ModelHyundai

TWP

TWPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Finance Company!

Nissan is the most difficult and frustrating finance company I have had to deal with, anything you ask to be done they cannot do apparently. They do not make it easy for you to adjust your account and payments to your current needs, the go to response is "unfortunately, we can not do that" then what can you actually do Nissan??.
I would not recommend this company to any of my friends, family or colleagues and will not be choosing this company again in future. The sooner my contract ends the better!

Loan Start DateAugust 2015
Car ModelSUV
Kam

Kam

Very bad experienced with them ,they just tryin hard to rip you off,i wish i researched befor i get the loan from them!

Very bad experienced with them ,they just trying hard to rip you off, i should've done some research before i get the loan from them,i finished my loan but i learnt never finance from dodgy compony any more

Advice

AdviceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nissan finance zero customer service

from SA I called three times for log in to see my account on line and the operator told will send me connect link on my email.
Their deal is a joke and their service is worse

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11
Renee

ReneeSouth West, WA

TERRIBLE

Terrible, I would not encourage anyone to take out finance with them. I paid my car out 7 months in advance and requested a letter to reflect that the car was paid out and that any legal interest had been removed on the vehicle. I received the letter in October 2019, and went to sell my car yesterday to find that it is still encumbered by Nissan. What a joke. It took them two attempts to send the letter and they did not even follow through from their end and have the car released. I lost a sale on my vehicle and am now back at square one in relation to selling my car. Would be great if they could just focus upon what they are apparently paid to do. Their job....

Pascha

PaschaSydney, NSW

The Worst Ever

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateAugust 2015
Car Modelnissan xtrail

brett H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic service for early payout

I rang Nissan finance today, seeking an (slightly) early payout figure. I only had a little over 1 payment to make. Initially I was told that the early payout figure would be applied. When I asked for a justification, the call service rep consulted her manager Amanda.
Amanda agreed to waive the early payout fee. Nissan finance got paid out a little earlier than scheduled, and I can now state that the vehicle is unencumbered for insurance.
A victory of common sense over profiteering, which was a very pleasant surprise.
Thank you Nissan finance, Amanda and staff. I would now recommend you, and use your services again.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017

Vee

Vee

They don't appreciate their long term clients.

No issues with Nissan Dealer people at all. But when it comes to finance and a bit of flexibility and appreciation, you get a big NO in return. I have a perfect record of repayments, I wanted to buy a car from Nissan. But the finance department ruined the deal by simply not being logical.
Took my deposit back, will never use ANY Nissan services again.
STAY AWAY from them.

Brian

BrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer Service is Great

Like some other reviewers, I was a bit surprised by the upfront costs. Not sure which was precisely the finance company and which was the car company.

Aside from this nasty surprise, the customer service since has been fantastic. Whenever I call, they answer quickly, are very friendly and helpful.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Marlin Wang

Marlin WangSydney, NSW

This is the worst service i even seen in my life

Because we have a small amount of money owned this company, they asked very rude agent to collect the money - took the photo of my business, spoke to my staff and my friend and and msm to threaten us. We have no idea where this guy from, but we deal with the company directly to pay the overdue money. - Their agent even did not know we paid the amount and keep threaten us. We asked them to send email for the bill in the future and they never did. At last. they repossessed my vehicle at my home without any noticing because we owe them $195 for 2 weeks! and Asked me to pay $1200 included repossessed fee.

If you don't want to have this hassle, never touch a NISSAN. Bloody story.

CharlieK

CharlieKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service team are great

I have finance with Nissan and every time I call I get straight through and the person helping actions requests straight away. There are no statement fees anymore and they sent me a payout quote while I was on the phone. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
P M.

P M.

Don’t be fooled by the low interest rates!

Please stay away! They hide behind their trading name of skyline car finance so you won’t easily find any reviews. They have so many hidden costs which outweigh their low interest rate. $330 for establishing loan, $770 dealer fee and over $1500 if you payout your loan early. $15 if you want a statement. They also drag the process to close the account to remove the security interest. I had to call numerous times to get the sorted. Wish I had never dealt with them and never will! Save your money.

TJGordon

TJGordonWimmera, VIC

Misleading conduct, avoid at all costs Hyundai should distance themselves

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Car ModelHyundai iMax TQ-W

Nicc

NiccSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just told me what they wanted to get me off the phone

Loan Start DateNovember 2016
Ian F.

Ian F.Sydney, NSW

Watch out

Looks like I’m not the only one, hiddean charges 1500 for me, they rush the paper work and get you to sign this then this and so on. I was in and out in 20 mins.
Oh the other thing payment will be taken one month after the commencement date. Oh no 4 days after and they won’t even refund it. And won’t even move payments dates. It’s like dealing with the ferengi from Star Trek, buyer beware google or YouTube them

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelFord EcoSport
Monn MUY

Monn MUYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Humiliating and complete disgusting service-A disaster!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Low rate and a happy customer

1% comparison rate was attractive, confirmed all details with the dealer before signing up and haven't looked back. $387 interest over 3 years. People complaining about interest rates need to do their research because the deals are there for the taking..

Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11 ST
Nathan E.

Nathan E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend highly

Seamless process. Was given great service at Werribee Nissan and can't thank the team enough. The finance was taken care of and everyone was a blessing to deal with. Definitely recommend!

Loan Start DateMay 2019