Nissan Financial Services

Nissan Financial Services

See the Best Car Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Timeliness
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (14) · Variable Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term4.154 years

brett H.

brett H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic service for early payout

I rang Nissan finance today, seeking an (slightly) early payout figure. I only had a little over 1 payment to make. Initially I was told that the early payout figure would be applied. When I asked for a justification, the call service rep consulted her manager Amanda.
Amanda agreed to waive the early payout fee. Nissan finance got paid out a little earlier than scheduled, and I can now state that the vehicle is unencumbered for insurance.
A victory of common sense over profiteering, which was a very pleasant surprise.
Thank you Nissan finance, Amanda and staff. I would now recommend you, and use your services again.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017

Vee

Vee

They don't appreciate their long term clients.

No issues with Nissan Dealer people at all. But when it comes to finance and a bit of flexibility and appreciation, you get a big NO in return. I have a perfect record of repayments, I wanted to buy a car from Nissan. But the finance department ruined the deal by simply not being logical.
Took my deposit back, will never use ANY Nissan services again.
STAY AWAY from them.

Brian

BrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer Service is Great

Like some other reviewers, I was a bit surprised by the upfront costs. Not sure which was precisely the finance company and which was the car company.

Aside from this nasty surprise, the customer service since has been fantastic. Whenever I call, they answer quickly, are very friendly and helpful.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Marlin Wang

Marlin WangSydney, NSW

This is the worst service i even seen in my life

Because we have a small amount of money owned this company, they asked very rude agent to collect the money - took the photo of my business, spoke to my staff and my friend and and msm to threaten us. We have no idea where this guy from, but we deal with the company directly to pay the overdue money. - Their agent even did not know we paid the amount and keep threaten us. We asked them to send email for the bill in the future and they never did. At last. they repossessed my vehicle at my home without any noticing because we owe them $195 for 2 weeks! and Asked me to pay $1200 included repossessed fee.

If you don't want to have this hassle, never touch a NISSAN. Bloody story.

CharlieK

CharlieKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service team are great

I have finance with Nissan and every time I call I get straight through and the person helping actions requests straight away. There are no statement fees anymore and they sent me a payout quote while I was on the phone. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

P M.

P M.

Don’t be fooled by the low interest rates!

Please stay away! They hide behind their trading name of skyline car finance so you won’t easily find any reviews. They have so many hidden costs which outweigh their low interest rate. $330 for establishing loan, $770 dealer fee and over $1500 if you payout your loan early. $15 if you want a statement. They also drag the process to close the account to remove the security interest. I had to call numerous times to get the sorted. Wish I had never dealt with them and never will! Save your money.

TJGordon

TJGordonWimmera, VIC

Misleading conduct, avoid at all costs Hyundai should distance themselves

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Car ModelHyundai iMax TQ-W

Nicc

NiccSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just told me what they wanted to get me off the phone

Loan Start DateNovember 2016
Ian F.

Ian F.Sydney, NSW

Watch out

Looks like I’m not the only one, hiddean charges 1500 for me, they rush the paper work and get you to sign this then this and so on. I was in and out in 20 mins.
Oh the other thing payment will be taken one month after the commencement date. Oh no 4 days after and they won’t even refund it. And won’t even move payments dates. It’s like dealing with the ferengi from Star Trek, buyer beware google or YouTube them

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelFord EcoSport
Monn MUY

Monn MUYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Humiliating and complete disgusting service-A disaster!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Low rate and a happy customer

1% comparison rate was attractive, confirmed all details with the dealer before signing up and haven't looked back. $387 interest over 3 years. People complaining about interest rates need to do their research because the deals are there for the taking..

Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11 ST

Nathan E.

Nathan E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend highly

Seamless process. Was given great service at Werribee Nissan and can't thank the team enough. The finance was taken care of and everyone was a blessing to deal with. Definitely recommend!

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelNissan X-Trail T32.I ST-L

GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never dream of using them for finance

On top of the $300 loan establishment fee, which is to be expected, there is an additional $770 charged by the car dealership to cover the cost Nissan Finance charges for the dealership to use their services. In addition, a late payment fee of $20 is charged if a payment isn't made on time, with no notification of a missed payment and a chance to pay immediately to avoid the late fee. And $15 to have a statement provided is simply ridiculous.

Yungan Jo Sun

Yungan Jo Sun

rates too high with too many hidden costs

no one qualifies for the rates on their site, I have found that it is just full of hidden fees and extra charges hat they are always hitting you with.

Scott D

Scott DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High interest rates.

Customer service wasn't too bad but $15 for a statement is rediculous. Early exit fee sucks. Interest rate was never disclosed until I committed to the car (Dealers fault). Also told by the Dealer I couldn't change/refinance in the first 12 months. Western Highway Honda. Good but be careful when organising finance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Car ModelHonda Civic 10th Gen

BAD customer service - lied to about statement access!

I called to ask for a 30 day statement to be sent to my email and the lady told me that they charge a $15.00 service fee for that. I couldn't believe it - so i asked well do you send them out quarterly or yearly? in which she replied no we never send statements. So i told her not to worry as i wasn't paying $15.00 - then i googled Nissan financial services only to find i can register online (in a matter of seconds) and BOOM there it was - my last 90 days of repayments and all my finance details i needed.
UNBELIEVABLE! how rude not to tell me that its all free if i access it online.

Loan Start DateMay 2018
Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11 ST

Appalled

AppalledSouth East Queensland, QLD

Atrocious!!! Don't use Nissan

I have a loan with Nissan and I cannot get them on the phone. I've made 5 attempts over the course of 2 days for an urgent matter and they simply won't answer the phone. I've been on hold for over 36 minutes and it just rings out, no message no nothing. I've tried Nissan's "customer service" and supposedly talked to the manager who said he can't help because Nissan Finance is separate to Nissan organisation (which makes no sense because Nissan is Nissan so if it has Nissan branding and your Nissan "customer service" and a NISSAN customer is having trouble shouldn't it be up to you to help??!!??) - stay away at all costs!!!!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Roshiel

RoshielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Bad customer service. Long waits on calls and they charge you for any normal service. Their online portal login is a joke and serves no purpose at all. Getting a statement, you are told it will be sent by the end of business.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2018
Car ModelHolden Trax TJ

A. Coz

A. CozSydney, NSW

Wish I Could give a Zero, Stay Away, Worst Customer Service, Nissan you should be ashamed,

Paid off my car (Nissan Pulsar) on the 15/02/19, with normal repayments, after 10 days they still have not removed their Intrest on the PPSR, cant sell the car till its removed. if call them its at least 15 mins waiting, then they say 48 hours to do anything. Nissan Head Office take note, I will never buy a brand new or used Nissan again just because of your crap customer service at your Financial Services.

Loan Start DateJuly 2014
Car ModelNissan Pulsar B17 (Sedan)

Lani S