See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

11l/100km city driving

My Nissan X-trial 2012 2wd and 2.0L The car has lot of space and perfect for camping and comfortable highway driving . However average fuel consumption around the city 11l/100km, That is a bit too high .

Purchased in July 2019.

Year2012

Perfect family car

We have owned this car for about 8 months and I can’t fault it. We have a baby and a toddler and their seats fit comfortably in the back and an adult can sit between them (although it’s a bit cramped). The boot is huge and the telescopic back seat means we can choose between more boot space or more leg room depending on what we’re doing. I struggle to live without the 360 degree cameras in my other car now. A very comfortable and quiet drive and strong enough to tow a trailer. My only small gripe is the GPS system seems to send you on long and strange routes but I just use my iPhone map connected by Bluetooth.

Purchased in November 2018 at Cricks Noosa.

SUV X Trail [The Game Changer]

When I got the approval from the boss [my wife] to go ahead in obtaining a SUV through work I was exited but then thought should something go wrong i'll be blamed for it.

I did initally look at the Mitsubishi Outlander, Honda CRV, Hyundai & Mazda CX5 but was too excited given that the first 3x didn't have much appear as for the Mazda CX 5 was just a bit too pricey for me and my family.

The Nissan X Trail is by far the ideal for someone who is wanting a smaller version of a 4WD with a small family. Handling of the car is great, fuel efficiency i.e. full tank last approx 2 weeks, spacious front and back [however having a baby seat may take up a bit of room at the back], key less start/entry feature is amazing, look of the car is sleek/modern & electronics are appealing to the everyday user.

The only thing I would say about the electronics's i.e. blue tooth is that it lags just a bit but what car doesn't have those issues.

I did hope for an electronic seat adjustment on the basic but can make do with it being the normal manual set up which is fine.

Pricing of the car is good which exceeded my thought on what I thought of it before thinking it would expensive but it worked out to be much cheaper than the Mazda CX5.

I would highly recommend the Nissan X Trail to small family to an everyday person/couple who is wanting a sleek modern vehicle in their everyday life.

Purchased in August 2019.

Comfort

2005 X-Trail T30 Series II - Under-rated and often overlooked little workhorse...sometimes older is better

Just over 10 years ago now, we bought our first X-Trail. Since then we've owned 3, all petrol 2005 T30 models, and quite simply, whilst maybe not the best looking sort in the SUV line up, the pros far outweigh the cons for you to consider this as your family day tripper / weekend warrior.

Originally, our decision criteria was as follows: We wanted a vehicle to use for both the (new) family run about as well as a camping weekender/interstate mover, that was inexpensive on fuel, registration and insurance, and with loads of space for those big trips.

Alongside the X-trail, the line up consisted of the Toyota Rav4, Honda CR-V, Suzuki Grand Vitara, and Subaru's Forester. Although the pick of the bunch for offroad capability is the Vitara, we wanted something roomier. We decided to steer clear of the Honda due to $$$ and being the least capable off road. The Rav4 and Forester were close 2nd...both great offroad, the Forester had more boot space (amazingly) but the back seat had issues fitting 3 car seats and pretty squishy leg room, and the Rav4 lost points on the swing out rear door (same as the CR-V) and lack of interior space. Which leaves the X-Trail...

We originally bought a manual 2005 ST-X, and as fun as the manual was to drive, we traded in for an automatic 2005 ST a couple months later due to the wife preferring auto transmission. With 78000 Km's on the clock, it was to become our go-everywhere for the next 9 years. Base model, however the previous owner kitted it out with roof racks, towbar, spotties, LED driving head lights, sway bar, and upgraded front disc brakes.

Engine is a 4 cylinder 2.5 litre petrol variant with a 60 litre fuel tank, and a solid 132 kW of output. For a 4cyl engine, it's punchy, and it never let us down. Easy to service, generally inexpensive, we only ever had an issue with perished head rocker gasket at 245,0000 Km's. Fuel economy averages just over 9 - 10 litres/100 Km highway driving, just over 11 around town, depending on how much lead is in that driving foot of yours.

Just to note here, there was a recall for loose butterfly screws on the intake valves in the same engine QRD25DE overseas, and Nissan advised did not affect Aus versions, however there were reports some Aus owners experiencing same issue. Fix was to inspect and loctite the butterfly screws if concerned. There were also a couple other recalls but only affected limited VIN's, see here -> http://australiancar.reviews/reviews.php#!content=recalls&make=Nissan&model=X-Trail&gen=721 <- I've not had any of these issues on the 3 that i've owned, nor on my parents 2004 ST, however please do your homework.

The 4 speed automatic transmission in the T30's are the last of Nissan's "real" auto's, before they went down the CVT route, and are pretty solid. I've had no issues in any of my T30's at all with the transmission. They could do with an extra timing/5th gear, and although they do have an overdrive button on the shifter, I prefer to leave this off for anything other than flat highway driving, and in my experience it's delivered better fuel economy up and down hills and around town.

The 4WD system in the Exy isn't too bad, as far as softroaders go, and is engaged by turning a dial on your centre console. There are 3 modes, 2WD, Auto and 4WD. In 4WD, the rear diff is engaged and locked, delivering power to all 4 wheels at once. Anything over about 35 Km/h will disengage the rear diff automatically. With a set of 70/30 AT'R's (I recommend Yokohama Geolander G012's), you're pretty much set to go most places a car cannot. Ground clearance is decent at 210cm's, but could do with a lift if you don't mind spending the money, and will help you out of a lot more trickier offroad situations. One limitation with this system specifically is they are known to overheat in sand in 4WD mode if used forcefully and for too long, falling back to 2WD mode, which can leave you in a spot of bother. If you remember to lower your tyre pressure and don't drive for too long in 4WD lock mode, you should be fine.

The other main point we chose the X-trail was the boot space. We found they were the biggest across all SUV's we looked at, with an amazing amount of storage in the boot alone, let alone folding the rear seats down. There's more than enough room for trips with 2 kids in car seats, boot full of prams, porta cots and the rest, or a boot full of camping gear (we're talking tent, tarp, poles, mats, bags etc.). Throw a pod on the roof racks and you don't really need a trailer, however the Exy tows one with ease, or a van, with the braked limit being 2 tonne.

That's the main points. Other things to note, the car doesn't feel too large, is easy to navigate in and out of parking, with a decent turning circle. Driving height is perfect. Not too high but not too low. The wife loves it. Decent visibility around all pillars. Dash is in the centre of the car, which took a little bit of getting used to, but is really all good. Plenty of leg room in the back seat. Air con not as cold as Toyota's but better than most. If buying with high km's, check rocker/head gasket and springs/shocks, and for cracked transfer casing. Oh, lastly, check if your coffee mugs fit in the cup holders, they can be a little tight.

Even when our last Exy was excessively damaged in the last hail storm, we chose another T30. Research on the T31's saw they had reduced power output, down to 123 kW, showed they had a few issues early on, with CVT problems, as well as diesel engine issues, so if you're thinking of going down this track, again, do your homework. We've no interest in the T32 variant either. All in all, the T30 is a solid, roomy and inexpensive vehicle for city driving as well as getting off the beaten track. If you can find one with low km's, and check all known issues outlined above, I would recommend in a heartbeat!

Year2005

Best decision I've ever made

This car is perfect for my everyday needs and has all the bells and whistles the boot space is amazing and it is a pleasure to drive I'm totally impressed

Purchased in May 2019 at Motorama Nissan Hillcrest for $36,500.00.

Surprisingly Brilliant!!!!

4 months into buying a new Nissan X-trail ST-L and I'm very happy with my choice of car.
There are a few included features in this car that I didn't think I'd need or use like heated seats for one. Oh my! Even though I live in a sub-tropical climate, those heated seats have been a true luxury, especially for my stiff lower back. The reverse camera is a must on any car but turn it on when you are squeezing into a tight park front first and it is indispensable. The vision around the car from the driver's seat is excellent and the space this car offers is more than adequate. I can plug my fridge in the back, load up a bunch of surfboards along with towels and wetsuits and head off to the beach.
Having the 4wd system along with 210mm of ground clearance means I can tackle those bush tracks with ease or even head up the coast driving on the beach.
Its really comfortable on a long drive and the cruise control makes it easy on the highway, You arrive fresh even after 6 hours of driving. And no need to fill up on the way, there's over 700km to the tank.
The X-Trail is a versatile car that suits a range of users. It has been faultless after 6000km of varied driving.
We are looking forward to towing a camper on an extended holiday later in the year.
Whether you are a weekend warrior or need a comfortable reliable family car the X-Trail ticks all the boxes.

Purchased in April 2019 at Nissan Dealers.

Poor quality car

I bought this demo Nissan X-Trail 2019 Ti model just over 3 months ago from a Nissan Dealer. Now all cams are not working. All buttons in car are completely dark at night. Never trust Nissan again.

Purchased in April 2019 at Nissan Dealers for $40,000.00.

Comfort

Fuel consumption was not as good as expected

I bought a demo 2017 TS in early 2019, I preferred a diesel engine due to the power and low fuel cost.
The good thing was more powerful than the petrol version, and suspension felt firmer.
On the other hand, it was really difficult to cover the engine noise which was roaring when pushed the throttle. and the most frustrating part was fuel consumption, officially announced that was 6L/100km.
Compared to my 7.4L/km(tested by the dealership) which came with a bit gap. The worse part was after checked by Nissan dealer, they admitted that it was a bit higher, but still within the normal range, they couldn't do anything about it. I think even a Nissan Navara could be lower than mine. Hope you guys can share your fuel consumption with me. Thanks.

Purchased in February 2019.

Year2017
Comfort

Horrible Car, with residual issues and weak after sale services

The car came with rattle and odd vibration, back to the dealer but no proper action just got the car and returned it after couple of days, contacted with head office, inappropriate customer service, never recommend to buy a Nissan.

Nissan scarified quality and removed some essential and standard items and replaced them by some features in the cabin and 360 cameras.

Purchased in June 2016.

Year2016

Not entirely happy

This is my second car, having driven a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer for 12 years before now. I loved the look of the older more box shaped xtrail, and had driven my aunt's 2003 model with the sunroof. I didn't want to shop around, I just wanted an xtrail. I found a 2015 model that was practically new with full service history, low km's and low price. Fairly happy with it except for one major problem... the vision is so terrible. There is a reversing camera but trying to change lanes on a busy highway is slightly terrifying. All cars have blind spots, so you turn your head to make sure there is nobody beside you, but the 2015 xtrail has such tiny windows at the back and sides that it is very hard to see. I have tested the vision at day and night and I am shocked at how poor it is.
My other serious dislike about this car is the Speedo is not correct. Apparently this is something some new cars feature to lessen speeding tickets? If I am travelling at 80km/hr according to the car, I am actually only moving at 75km/hr. I thought I was being paranoid about it until I tested it and found out this is a thing.
I think it is absolutely ridiculous.
The sound system is terrible and it was so hard trying to listen to music for the first few months (I got used to it eventually, unfortunately)
Also the Nissan Connect app is crap. Do not recommend. Also a real hassle to get the cars ownership details updated with Nissan when you buy it secondhand (must be done to use nissan connect app)
I do like the airconditioner chilled cup holders. And the underseat aircon.
The removable floor bits in the boot and the ability to fold seats forward etc is all fine. The "net" over the boot is annoying and useless.
I like the extra cup holders and the adjustable back seats. Very confortable to sit in the back on a long drive.
I am not entirely disappointed. It has electric windows and cruise control which as luxuries to me.

Purchased in April 2019 for $19,000.00.

Year2015

A very practical suv

I’m in my late 60’s and have been considering an SUV, because of the ease of getting in and out and the elevated driving position, for some time. The X-Trail wasn’t on my radar until I drove one, my son’s ST 2.5lt 7-seater, which impressed me so when I saw this one advertised bought it without a second thought.
I like the styling which I think is purposeful and “clean” without unnecessary creases and folds, and the dimensions translate into plenty of space inside. The high roofline adds to the feeling of space and airiness, unlike some other makes with their sloping/lower roofs. Outward vision through the large windscreen and windows is very good but I have found myself needing the blind-spot monitoring a few times in heavy traffic. The powered and heated leather seats are very comfortable (with powered lumbar support for the driver) and with the seat and steering wheel adjustments it was very easy to find a spot-on driving position.
The flat-bottomed leather-bound steering wheel feels nice and chunky and the buttons for the most part are easy to use – my only gripe is with the smallish cruise control buttons which take a bit of time through use to become intuitive. The steering is light and the X-Trail is very easy to park and manoeuvre in tight spaces. I like the dash layout, the instruments are clear and easy to read with a large, central digital speedo. The good-size screen controls the audio, sat nav etc. and I’m enjoying exploring all the functions. The digital radio is brilliant through the 6 speakers and it has a CD player too (yippee!). When selecting reverse the screen splits between the rear view camera and the all-round virtual birds’ eye view, which is a real boon in congested spaces.
Apparently the 2.5lt engine is “old school” but I consider it proven and reliable, preferring it (an atmo) over the complexity of a turbo. It has enough power for me and the CVT means smooth and easy driving. The brakes feel slightly spongy, lacking that initial bite, compared to my previous Japanese sedan but work well enough. The X-Trail is well soundproofed and it’s relaxed at freeway speeds - at 100kph the engine is ticking over at about 1700 rpm and returns excellent economy in the 6’s. I’m averaging mid 7’s to low 8’s for general suburban driving.
The cargo area has plenty of space and has a retractable blind. The floor is split with a handy hidey hole for valuables or to carry wet swimmers and towels etc. The carpeted floor is a bit slippery so I’m putting a ribbed rubber mat down to stop shopping bags sliding around.
Overall, I am very happy with the X-Trail but there are a few quibbles:
the aforementioned smallish cruise control buttons,
the foot-operated park brake, which is a bit strange but I’m used to it now,
the start-stop button for me is on the wrong side (it should be on the right-hand side of the steering wheel),
the space-saver spare wheel.

Purchased in May 2019 for $28,000.00.

Comfort

Good car. Missing some technology compare with other competitor.

This good car regarding mileage. However some features are missing comparing other cars for same price range like android auto , blackspot feature in mirror. Power operator boot open and close.

Purchased in November 2018 for $36,400.00.

Really good family car

I've owned my 2014 Xtrail from new and can say it hasn't missed a beat mechanically. Which is great, because I intend to keep driving it for the next 5+ years if possible. Servicing by Nissan has always been around $300 - which is as expected.

As to the car itself, we're a family with three growing boys and wanted seven seats to help cart around their friends on short trips - to and from friends houses and sporting events. The additional fold-down seats are really only good for short trips - there's barely any leg room, even with the middle seats pushed forward. Otherwise, when the back two seats are down, there's plenty of room in the middle seats and plenty of luggage space. Extra-wide-opening rear doors are a great help to get the kids and their various possessions in and out.

The front seats are really comfy and I enjoy the feature of heated seats in winter.

The leather seats are easy to clean and come up a treat with a bit of hot water and detergent. However, the gloss finish on the dashboard attracts dust like nothing else. I've taken to keeping a dust-mitt in the centre console for regular cleaning of the dash. The reversing camera is really-handy - Nissan have super-imposted a graphic of the car (top-down) when reversing, so it looks like there's a camera hovering above the car. Very clever and makes reversing very easy.

It's reasonably economical to drive - we spend about $30 a week and that's going about 250km each week.

Would I buy again - yes.

Purchased in September 2014 for $38,000.00.

Year2014

Nissan xtrail brake fault

I bought this car and it always applies emergency brakes I took it once and they said it fixed but still same thing very scary I don’t know what to do it a very big defect when I drive in shopping centres it very scary because it’s mostly applies in there

Purchased in November 2018.

Year2018

An absolute gem of a car

This car is incredible. Beautiful to look at, amazing to drive, easy on fuel, reliable, roomy, safe and cheap to maintain. The interior is comfortable and easy to clean. The push button start and keyless entry is lush. I'm so in love with this car and will recommend it over and over again.

Purchased in February 2019 at Westpoint Autos for $15,500.00.

Year2014
Comfort

Nissan Xtrail Drivers Seat fault (metal ticking noise and play when loading)

My Nissan X trail T 32 series 2 , had a issue with Drivers seat , when its done 20k kms. I came up with a ticking noise and a small play , when acclerating and Breaking. I replaced Driveres seat Rail under warrenty. One year ago. Now it seems the noise comes back again.As a Research, I went to a Nissan Dealership used car yard , out of 8 Xtrails, I found 6 cars have the same issue. All the cars are done 12-30k kms. This must be a Nanufacture fault. Corrections need be done.

Purchased in June 2017.

Year2017
Comfort

Still the best SUV for a family but still offroad

We have had 2 of these models. One was in an accident and was written off, but we knew exactly this was the type of vehicle we wanted. It still has a rugged-enough frame and engine to do some offroading, but economical and small enough to be in the city.

It's 4cyl engine doesn't let it be a towing vehicle for much, but it's still the best vehicle I have ever owned.

Purchased in March 2019 at Townsville 4wd Centre for $13,000.00.

Year2013
Comfort

First SUV and couldn't be happier after four years' ownership.

I bought my X-Trail ST 2WD new, in 2014, when I became a grandfather and wanted a bit more space and metal around my precious granddaughter. I had previously owned performance cars, most recently a Mazda MX-5, so this was a major change for me.

I chose the CVT auto having owned a CVT-equipped Honda motorcycle and enjoyed it. I find the step-less auto relaxing and unobtrusive, especially on hilly roads where the CVT doesn't hunt up and down gears.

I have been very happy with my purchase, which came after evaluating most other SUVs in its class, including the CX5 (class leader according to the press at that time). 100% reliable, roomy, well-equipped for the price and surprisingly economical (average 7.7L/100kms to date), I find myself frequently telling my wife and son how much I like this car. Coming from a petrol-head like me - (and longstanding car enthusiast) that is high praise indeed.

I usually start to eye up other cars and think about a swap as the third year of ownership approaches. This time around however, I have no such inclinations. Already more than happy with the superb value for such a competent car (I paid $29,990 drive away), I see no reason to trade it in. This is perhaps the most all-round economical car I have owned in thirty years!

Oh and the 2WD has proven to be quite capable on dirt, too. My hobby is photographing motorcycle trials and the events often take place miles from anywhere, at the end of some rather rough gravel roads. The extra ground clearance that an SUV provides has been a boon and i haven't yet needed more traction.

When the time comes to trade it in, I will mostly likely head back to the Nissan dealer ...

BadgeST
Date PurchasedNov 2014
DriveFWD

Perfect 7 seater.

This is by far the most value for money we have bought and we have changed cars couple of times. No nonsense car and will never fail you. Love it. Fuel economy is good and service is only once a year. Great boot space and great back seat legroom. The back seats in the 7 seater for kids only, dont expect grown up to sit there.

BadgeST-L
Date PurchasedJan 2016

Love it!

Use daily for work and also road trips. Never had any issues. Drives smoothly. Lots of space in the back and in the boot. You can barely notice the transmission changing gears. The NissanConnect app is very poorly designed but the features it purports to use are ones we wouldn't use anyway.

BadgeST
Date PurchasedJan 2019
Drive4WD

nisssan doors will not open

door actuator replacement

t31 door opens and closes intermittently sometimes will not close or open

Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST Manual (2017-2019)Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST (5-Seat CVT FWD) (2017-2019)Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST (7-Seat CVT FWD) (2017-2019)Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST (5-Seat CVT 4WD) (2017-2019)Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST-L (5-Seat CVT 4WD) (2017-2019)Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST-L (5-Seat CVT FWD) (2017-2019)Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST-L (7-Seat CVT FWD) (2017-2019)Nissan X-Trail T32.II Ti (2017-2019)Nissan X-Trail T32.II TS (2017-2019)Nissan X-Trail T32.II TL (2017-2019)Nissan X-Trail T32.II N-Sport (2018-2019)Nissan X-Trail T30 (2001-2007)Nissan X-Trail T32.I ST (2.0L Manual) (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I ST (2.5L 5-Seat CVT FWD) (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I ST (2.5L 7-Seat CVT FWD) (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I ST (2.5L 5-Seat CVT 4WD) (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I ST-L (5-Seat FWD) (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I ST-L (7-Seat FWD) (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I ST-L (5-Seat 4WD) (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I Ti (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I TS CVT (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I TS Manual (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I TL CVT (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T32.I TL Manual (2014-2017)Nissan X-Trail T31 (2008-2013)
CategoryMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVs
Starting Price $28,490$30,990$32,490$32,990$39,200$37,200$38,700$44,790$35,990$47,790$39,250$27,990$30,490$31,990$33,980$36,590$38,090$39,490$45,190$35,380$35,680$46,280$46,580
TransmissionManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)ManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)ManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Manual
Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD) and Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolDieselPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolDieselDieselDieselDiesel
Wheels17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy19" Alloy17" Alloy19" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Doors55555555555555555555555
Seats55755575555557557555555
Fuel Consumption8.2 L/100km7.9 L/100km8.1 L/100km8.3 L/100km8.3 L/100km7.9 L/100km8.1 L/100km8.3 L/100km6 L/100km6.1 L/100km7.9 L/100km8.2 L/100km7.9 L/100km8.1 L/100km8.3 L/100km7.9 L/100km8.1 L/100km8.3 L/100km8.3 L/100km5.3 L/100km5.3 L/100km5.3 L/100km5.3 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 1.6L
Max Power106kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm130kW @ 3750rpm130kW @ 3750rpm126kW @ 6000rpm106kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm96kW @ 4000rpm96kW @ 4000rpm96kW @ 4000rpm96kW @ 4000rpm
Max Torque200Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm380Nm @ 2000rpm380Nm @ 2000rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm200Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm320Nm @ 1750rpm320Nm @ 1750rpm320Nm @ 1750rpm320Nm @ 1750rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapan
Safety Features
  • Automatic Wipers
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Sunroof
  • USB Port
Ground Clearance210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,650 kg1,650 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg2,000 kg1,500 kg2,000 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateMay 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017Aug 2018Jan 2001Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Jan 2008
Discontinuation dateDec 2007Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Dec 2013
Replaced byNissan X-Trail T31Nissan X-Trail T32.I