Really good family car

I've owned my 2014 Xtrail from new and can say it hasn't missed a beat mechanically. Which is great, because I intend to keep driving it for the next 5+ years if possible. Servicing by Nissan has always been around $300 - which is as expected.

As to the car itself, we're a family with three growing boys and wanted seven seats to help cart around their friends on short trips - to and from friends houses and sporting events. The additional fold-down seats are really only good for short trips - there's barely any leg room, even with the middle seats pushed forward. Otherwise, when the back two seats are down, there's plenty of room in the middle seats and plenty of luggage space. Extra-wide-opening rear doors are a great help to get the kids and their various possessions in and out.

The front seats are really comfy and I enjoy the feature of heated seats in winter.

The leather seats are easy to clean and come up a treat with a bit of hot water and detergent. However, the gloss finish on the dashboard attracts dust like nothing else. I've taken to keeping a dust-mitt in the centre console for regular cleaning of the dash. The reversing camera is really-handy - Nissan have super-imposted a graphic of the car (top-down) when reversing, so it looks like there's a camera hovering above the car. Very clever and makes reversing very easy.

It's reasonably economical to drive - we spend about $30 a week and that's going about 250km each week.

Would I buy again - yes.

Purchased in September 2014 for $38,000.00.

TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)
BoughtNew

Nissan xtrail brake fault

I bought this car and it always applies emergency brakes I took it once and they said it fixed but still same thing very scary I don’t know what to do it a very big defect when I drive in shopping centres it very scary because it’s mostly applies in there

Purchased in November 2018.

An absolute gem of a car

This car is incredible. Beautiful to look at, amazing to drive, easy on fuel, reliable, roomy, safe and cheap to maintain. The interior is comfortable and easy to clean. The push button start and keyless entry is lush. I'm so in love with this car and will recommend it over and over again.

Purchased in February 2019 at Westpoint Autos for $15,500.00.

Comfort

Nissan Xtrail Drivers Seat fault (metal ticking noise and play when loading)

My Nissan X trail T 32 series 2 , had a issue with Drivers seat , when its done 20k kms. I came up with a ticking noise and a small play , when acclerating and Breaking. I replaced Driveres seat Rail under warrenty. One year ago. Now it seems the noise comes back again.As a Research, I went to a Nissan Dealership used car yard , out of 8 Xtrails, I found 6 cars have the same issue. All the cars are done 12-30k kms. This must be a Nanufacture fault. Corrections need be done.

Purchased in June 2017.

BoughtNew
Comfort

Still the best SUV for a family but still offroad

We have had 2 of these models. One was in an accident and was written off, but we knew exactly this was the type of vehicle we wanted. It still has a rugged-enough frame and engine to do some offroading, but economical and small enough to be in the city.

It's 4cyl engine doesn't let it be a towing vehicle for much, but it's still the best vehicle I have ever owned.

Purchased in March 2019 at Townsville 4wd Centre for $13,000.00.

Comfort

First SUV and couldn't be happier after four years' ownership.

I bought my X-Trail ST 2WD new, in 2014, when I became a grandfather and wanted a bit more space and metal around my precious granddaughter. I had previously owned performance cars, most recently a Mazda MX-5, so this was a major change for me.

I chose the CVT auto having owned a CVT-equipped Honda motorcycle and enjoyed it. I find the step-less auto relaxing and unobtrusive, especially on hilly roads where the CVT doesn't hunt up and down gears.

I have been very happy with my purchase, which came after evaluating most other SUVs in its class, including the CX5 (class leader according to the press at that time). 100% reliable, roomy, well-equipped for the price and surprisingly economical (average 7.7L/100kms to date), I find myself frequently telling my wife and son how much I like this car. Coming from a petrol-head like me - (and longstanding car enthusiast) that is high praise indeed.

I usually start to eye up other cars and think about a swap as the third year of ownership approaches. This time around however, I have no such inclinations. Already more than happy with the superb value for such a competent car (I paid $29,990 drive away), I see no reason to trade it in. This is perhaps the most all-round economical car I have owned in thirty years!

Oh and the 2WD has proven to be quite capable on dirt, too. My hobby is photographing motorcycle trials and the events often take place miles from anywhere, at the end of some rather rough gravel roads. The extra ground clearance that an SUV provides has been a boon and i haven't yet needed more traction.

When the time comes to trade it in, I will mostly likely head back to the Nissan dealer ...

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Perfect 7 seater.

This is by far the most value for money we have bought and we have changed cars couple of times. No nonsense car and will never fail you. Love it. Fuel economy is good and service is only once a year. Great boot space and great back seat legroom. The back seats in the 7 seater for kids only, dont expect grown up to sit there.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Love it!

Use daily for work and also road trips. Never had any issues. Drives smoothly. Lots of space in the back and in the boot. You can barely notice the transmission changing gears. The NissanConnect app is very poorly designed but the features it purports to use are ones we wouldn't use anyway.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

lagging/dying?

I have a 2013 Nissan XTrail 4X4 Petrol with a dreadful lag/die/flat spot on take off. I try to accelerate to take off and it dies under me, sometimes for 2 to 5 seconds then picks up again - my trusty Nissan dealer says after many many visits - its normal - any ideas or shared experiences on this one?

Date PurchasedAug 2013
Drive4WD

You could do a lot worse than an X-Trail...

Work decided my new vehicle would be an 7 seater X-Trail after my last lease vehicle expired. What can I say? It's not the worst front-wheel drive 7-seater "fake SUV" out there but it's definitely not the best.

What's good?
-Interior is modern, looks great in black and steering wheel is really great to hold being a D-shaped sports wheel with excellent controls at your thumbs at all times.
-Windscreen wipers are really effective in torrential rain and headlights are above average as well on long-lonely highways.
-Leather is fairly high quality considering the price point of the vehicle
-Brakes perform well during emergency stops

What's bad?
-Reversing camera/360 degree camera system is fuzzy/low res at the best of times - frequently fails when you need it most (almost planted the rear of the car into a tree the other night when the system decided to once-again become "non-operational" - not super reliable or safe
-Transmission is not made to be durable (have under 50,000kms on a 1.5 year old vehicle and the transmission is already slipping which doesn't inspire confidence in 2 years time - let alone after warranty expires in 1.5 years)
-Engine is a 2.5 Litre naturally aspirated 4 cylinder that is gutless at best - it's fine if you redline it off the traffic lights but it doesn't have any torque in the crucial overtaking zone of (70-110km/h) - I've been caught out many times with only 2 other passengers on board where the weight has really made overtaking unsafe.
-Engine design is about 15 years+ old and shows - it's rough and loud at idle (definitely not as quiet as the Toyota Rav4 I tested
-It's a 7 seater in name only (only children under 10 years of age will fit in the back)
-Space Saver Spare tyre - only gets you 80km @ 80km/h - I recently had a flat in Gold Coast & by the time I got to Brisbane the tyre had separated from the wall

Conclusion: If you're wanting a car that you're only going to keep for 3-4 years and can find a new X-Trail at a great discount go for it! However if you're wanting a durable SUV long term or need space for 7 adults - you should look elsewhere.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Runs like a dream.

Bought a T31 nissan xtrail 2012 from a dealer in Tasmania. It had 70k on the clock. It was the rop model of that year, a TL auto diesel. Runs like a dream. Have put 12000 klms on it since purchase. No problems. Good on long hauls. Does as low as 7ltrs per 100klms after extended driving. Air con is icey cold. Some turbo lag initially at low speed. On highway overtaking is strong. Services at nissan are around $280 so far. Very pleased with this second hand car.

Purchased in October 2018 for $20.00.

At low revs it shakes

Buyer beware, do not purchase these cars, badly made, and worst company to deal with. Have had steering wheel vibrations the moment we purchased it. Our test run wasn't long enough. We started to notice a bad vibration coming from the steering wheel when travelling the car at low rpm, 40ks, 60ks, 80ks. Went to 2 Nissan dealers and they said its the make up of the car. They didn't bother checking it, only offered a wheel balance that has done nothing. I will now take it to an independent mechanic for external advice.
Previously owned Kia, and Hyundai cars, and never had an issue with them.
My advice to anyone, if they are looking to drive one of these, drive it for a long time, and cruise with it at low Rpm, than make your judgement.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Good car

We bought this car a year ago new well built car,have done some touring what the car was bought for gave 4 stars as I dont believe any car is worth 5 unless it is a luxury expensive vehicle,cvt took a little time to get use to revs a bit,good economy,easy to park with cameras and parking aids,nav fine bluetooth audio etc very good.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
DriveAWD

Good to drive. Very misleading features

Bought a TL 4WD which I was told has all the latest features and top of its class in safety. Few days into driving the car i noticed a lot of features which i was mislead the car included, it did not have.
I brought it into Nissan to make sure I just did not set it up properly but they told me all the features I wanted are not in the Australian version and that the X-trail manual is generic for all countries; I.e manual says I can auto deploy side mirrors but in fact I can't due to the Australian model does not include this.
If I had known all this previously, I would have gone the Subaru.
Very disappointed in Nissan and their misleading info.
I enjoy the car, but I feel ripped off a few thousand dollars due to not having these basic features.
50k car and fuel tank wasn't full either on pick up and I was told 'sorry, you should've asked for a full tank while making the deal'

BadgeTL
Date PurchasedDec 2018

Ok for the price

Initially bought due to 7 seat capacity and ST-L model has leather seats. The power is what you’d expect from a 4 cylinder SUV @ 126kw. I’ve had the car for nearly 9 months and travelled 14,000 km’s and it still drives like a new car. The car is a bit tinny, but overall is a good car to drive and very comfortable. Nissan also offer fixed priced servicing which is reasonably priced.

The only let down is the technology. Nissan really let themselves down here as the infotainment system really lacks. Carplay is available for Nissan in most countries except Australia. NissanConnect is a joke and the maps are outdated and costly to update. The actual system has the basics and they do work. If technology is important, look elsewhere, otherwise it’s a good car for basic commuting.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
DriveFWD

Good Car, don't love it, don't hate it

I had a range rover evoque prior to this so a bit hard down grading but it's a decent car. Does feel a bit cheap to drive but good value for money. Has all the mod-cons, I have full leathers and 7 seater as have two kids, very roomy and good family car. You can feel every bump in the road though, I wouldn't say it's a smooth ride. But for the money you pay it's ok.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Ok.. not exactly impressed

Have a 2 month old Ti. White with tan leather. Looks good from far but far from good. My biggest gripe is the transmission. It is in a world of its own. Has no idea whats going on. The steering is very vague. You have to steer it back to center on freeways which gets tiring. The materials are cheap. I sat the kids pram in the back and after a day there are marks that wont go away. The entertainment system may as well be a basic radio. The rest is a pain to use. Fuel economy isn't much better than my old car it replaced. 10.0 average everywhere accept the freeway where it'll drop to around 7.8 ave. It's terrible offroad. We drove down a basic stone road which my RAV4 wouldn't even know and the xtrail shakes and shudders like the rear end is joined with 40 year old ball joints. This will be the last Nissan. I did expect more tbh.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Excellent!

We are just in love with this model of car. It is a family car and we use it to travel as a family to places such as shopping, holidays etc. Very comfortable with leather seats. We use it pretty much on a weekly basis. Serviced every 6 months and there are no issues with the car!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Drive4WD

Ok car.. way behind in technology

I've only bought my car 1 months ago. X trail Ti, so far so good.. the car drives ok. Fuel consumption is not the best. You would think buying the top of the range model you would get all the bells and whistles, not in Nissans case.. I can't even get handsfree text.. the most basic function. Technology is so behind.. cameras are crappy quality, only good thing is 360 view. Infotainment system is sub standard..
Unlocking the car is annoying, have to press the button twice to unlock the rest of the car. Automatic in dash lighting is somewhat a hazard, it can just dim on you anytime..
Handsfree boot.. that's temperamental too.. it works when it wants to.
For the same price save yourself the hassle and get a Subaru Forester that comes will all the safety features as standard and uses less fuel and has a "full sized" spare with min 5 yrs warranty.. not 3 years. Lesson learnt.. this car will be my first and last nissan.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great car and great value for money

It is a very good car. Comfortable seats, good power and reasonable price. It's great for families because you have plenty of room both inside and in the trunk. The only downside is the three year warranty.
The fuel consumption is not perfect but pretty good compared to similar car in the range. I mainly do the city drive an it consumes around 10.5L per 100k.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

i am facing key detection problem every now and then with my 2017 xtrail stl ? how to fix it?
change the battery

What's the problem only half engine start?
how on earth can only half an engine start, either all the engine starts or it dosent start at all.

My dash light is very dim, what could be the cause and will it do any harm to my x-trail?
noturn it up or change the globe

T32.II ST ManualT32.II ST (5-Seat CVT FWD)T32.II ST (7-Seat CVT FWD)T32.II ST (5-Seat CVT 4WD)T32.II ST-L (5-Seat CVT 4WD)T32.II ST-L (5-Seat CVT FWD)T32.II ST (7-Seat CVT FWD)-LX-Trail T32.II TiX-Trail T32.II TSX-Trail T32.II TLX-Trail T32.II N-SportT30T32.I ST (2.0L Manual)T32.I ST (2.5L 5-Seat CVT FWD)T32.I ST (2.5L 7-Seat CVT FWD)T32.I ST (2.5L 5-Seat CVT 4WD)T32.I ST-L (5-Seat FWD)T32.I ST-L (7-Seat FWD)T32.I ST-L (5-Seat 4WD)X-Trail T32.I TiT32.I TS CVTT32.I TS ManualT32.I TL CVTT32.I TL ManualT31
Starting Price $28,490$30,990$32,490$32,990$39,200$37,200$38,700$44,790$35,990$47,790$39,250$27,990$30,490$31,990$33,980$36,590$38,090$39,490$45,190$35,380$35,680$46,280$46,580
TransmissionManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)ManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)ManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Manual
Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD) and Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolDieselPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolDieselDieselDieselDiesel
Wheels17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy19" Alloy17" Alloy19" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars
Doors55555555555555555555555
Seats55755575555557557555555
Fuel Consumption8.2L/100km7.9L/100km8.1L/100km8.3L/100km8.3L/100km7.9L/100km8.1L/100km8.3L/100km6L/100km6.1L/100km7.9L/100km8.2L/100km7.9L/100km8.1L/100km8.3L/100km7.9L/100km8.1L/100km8.3L/100km8.3L/100km5.3L/100km5.3L/100km5.3L/100km5.3L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L60 L
Engine4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 2.5L4 Cylinder, 1.6L4 Cylinder, 1.6L4 Cylinder, 1.6L4 Cylinder, 1.6L
Max Power106kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm130kW @ 3750rpm130kW @ 3750rpm126kW @ 6000rpm106kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm126kW @ 6000rpm96kW @ 4000rpm96kW @ 4000rpm96kW @ 4000rpm96kW @ 4000rpm
Max Torque200Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm380Nm @ 2000rpm380Nm @ 2000rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm200Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm320Nm @ 1750rpm320Nm @ 1750rpm320Nm @ 1750rpm320Nm @ 1750rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapan
Safety Features ABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction Control
Extra Features Automatic Headlights, Bluetooth Connectivity, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB PortAutomatic Headlights, Bluetooth Connectivity, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB PortAutomatic Headlights, Bluetooth Connectivity, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB PortAutomatic Headlights, Bluetooth Connectivity, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB Port360° Camera, Automatic Headlights, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB Port360° Camera, Automatic Headlights, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB Port360° Camera, Automatic Headlights, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB Port360° Camera, Automatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Sunroof, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB PortAutomatic Headlights, Bluetooth Connectivity, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB Port360° Camera, Automatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Sunroof, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB Port360° Camera, Automatic Headlights, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel and USB Port
Ground Clearance210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm210 mm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,650 kg1,650 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg2,000 kg1,500 kg2,000 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateMay 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017May 2017Aug 2018Jan 2001Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Jan 2008
Discontinuation dateDec 2007Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Apr 2017Dec 2013
Replaced byNissan X-Trail T31Nissan X-Trail T32.I