Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion

Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion

See the Best Sun Protection & Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

S nicole

S nicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic non greasy protection

Great nivea product to use to protect from the harsh Australian sun.
Loved the coverage. Was not easy, my skin just lapped it up. I know it did work as I did not end up a lobster.bwould definitely use again

Purchased for $8.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

This Product is Deadly! Warning!

We used this product yesterday no my wife has second degree burns!
It did NOT protect at all!
We spent more than 2/3 the time in the shade too!
We reapplied cream twice in three hours even though it said’ 4 hour protection”
Could not sleep due ti the constant agony!
This is disgusting!
Where did we go to get this matter looked into?
I had Melanoma removed a few years back so I’m angry as hell!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles.

Causes Irritation Yes
Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Did not do its job

I have been badly burned using this brand of sunscreen, despite reapplication every couple of hours or so, when others who used different brands were fine. I definitely would not recommend this sunscreen to anyone, especially those who are sweating or exercising.

Purchased in November 2018 for $12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Jasmin

Jasmin

The worst sunscreen I have ever used.

Absolutely terrible sunscreen. I never usually burn from sun exposure due to being sun smart but even after several applications of Nivea sunscreen I have burnt badly while friends who used a different brand were fine. Definitely avoid this brand.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Rachel N.

Rachel N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

More like cooking oil than sun protection

Followed instructions, didn’t enter any water was out for a little over an hour just for a walk, and I am burnt red raw, so sore, don’t know how it’s lasted on shelves so long!!!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Incinerated

This product nearly killed my partner and I. Layers and layers of 50+ that acted more like amplifying baby oil... we haven’t moved for days... where is the consumer watch-dog... I wish I had read this earlier.

Kels

KelsCanberra

Still burnt

I put the Spf 50 on today and I have the worst sunburn. What was the point of applying this if I got the same result.

Should be removed from shelves!!

This “sunscreen” is dangerous and should be removed from shelves. I am always very liberal when applying sunscreen, always reapplying every 1-2 hours even if the bottle says it lasts longer. I used Nivea’s apparent 50+ sunscreen and ended up with the worst sunburn I’ve ever had!!!

Kimbap

Kimbap

Got burnt doesn’t work at all useless

This product should be banned it’s dangerous. Both me and a friend used it. She has very olive skin and I have medium skin we both got burnt quite badly being out in the sun only 1 hour.

This does NOT work!

My fair skinned family of five all liberally applied this sunscreen as per the directions. We all got burnt within the recommended 2 hrs. Whakatane New Zealand area.
I have never encountered such an ineffective sunscreen.

This product does not work

Bought this product and applied on my children as per instructions and they got BURNT. Never experienced this with any other product. I question whether it’s a genuine product. Avoid at all costs

Stained all my white cloth

I bought this product SPF30 and I could say that is an acceptable sunblock and affordable but it has very thick texture, and the worst for me was that it stained permanently all my white shirts and I couldn't recover them, so it cost me a lot.

Rossi

RossiADELAIDE

Surf pumping- Sunblock a dumper

I surf a lot and apply this liberally according to the instructions and seem to always get burnt.
So do my mates when they use it.
Go buy another product as this is cheap but ineffective IMO.

Works great for me

David

DavidAustralia

Bad stains from your sunscreen

BEWARE OF NIVEA sun protect & moisture SP50+!

BEWARE OF THIS PRODUCT! Used Nivea sun protect & moisture SPF50+ while on holiday in Sydney. I was badly burnt despite reapplication every 90 minutes or so. My wife who has much darker skin and grudgingly used this as normally she uses SPF30 was burnt as well. It’s a disgrace! Compared with similar Australian products this product does not do the job it is supposed to. DO NOT BUY!

Leis

LeisGold Coast

All sunburnt after using it.

Would never use this sunscreen again if going swimming! Disgusted in this product, applied this to our two young children and myself and we have all got sunburnt. Not happy as I am always so careful with applying sunscreen and to end up so red, especially on our young kids is not on!

Glockie

GlockieChristchurch

Blocks sun and moisturises

I've used this sunscreen for years and have never been burnt while wearing it. Comparing my experience with friends that use other sunscreens, they get burnt and blame themselves for not putting on enough of their own sunscreen - I think they should just use Nivea.
Also, when I go away on holiday, I don't need to take a moisturiser because Nivea moisturises as well.
I've tried Nivea on my face and although it works well as a sunscreen, it's a bit too oily for my face and that's the only downside.

Great product..store below 30c

I use this product regularly. My skin has improved. No burning. Great product if stored correctly. Be careful and read all instructions..store below 30 degrees C. Not in the car 24/7.

Stained White Shirt

I've been using this product (SPF 30) for a number of years and have had no real issues regarding its efficiency and sun protection however when my girlfriend applied the product on our recent beach holiday and then wore a white over shirt to the beach the sunscreen stained her shirt so badly yellow in various patches it couldn't be removed even after bleaching. I'll be submitting a complaint to the manufacturers

Dommo