nlc

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (9) · Split (1) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.059 years (17)

Terrible customer service

BSL
BSL

Hi Lucy, I have already raised this issue and am waiting for a response.

STRSydney, NSW

Can’t believe how bad they are!

Car ModelAudi Q2
STR

Email with info sent. My wife already received few “We are sorry” phone calls therefore if another senior manager gonna just make an apology phone call ,I wouldn’t bother... Instead they could invest that time in training their staff...thanks

Lucy H.nlc

Hi STR, I understand that your wife has spoken with our customer experience manager. Thank you for your feedback, it has been invaluable in providing our team on-going training and process improvements. Thanks, Lucy

Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling customer service

Shocking customer experience and service. My partner and I have had a car leased for more than three years. After the first leasing period elapsed, we decided to renew the lease because we’re happy with the car.
Though they wanted us to sign another lot of paperwork and pay the fees, they haven’t sent us a petrol car in months. We have followed them up multiple times, they were arrogant on the phone and via email and the petrol card is yet to arrive though the repeated “oh yes, the card is on its way!”. We are paying for petrol and service out of our own pocket, plus paying their leasing fees on top.
Simply appalling.

Car ModelAudi A3
Lucy H.nlc

Bad experience-would not recommend to anyone

Foon C

Foon CSydney, NSW

Very poor follow up

Everything progressed very well until after the signing of the vehicle order form. After that there is no follow up at all. The consultant don't reply to my emails nor answer my calls to check on the status of the lease. I needed the car urgently and had worked very hard with the car dealer to secure the car. NLC just not delivering on their end.

Siva

SivaCanberra 2600, ACT

Might get you a good deal, but it ends there.

Shockingly poor customer service. It is so hard to find support for even petty issues. No one takes responsibility and almost no support offered after the sales stage. Even during the sales stage, I had to make ten calls for getting a response from the sales representative. I am not sure why would not he sit at his desk and respond to phone calls. Overall, It has been a terrible experience so far with NLC except for getting a reasonably good deal for a car that I was looking to buy.

Lucy H.nlc

2 months to set up a lease and still send quote for a different car. Heights of bad customer experience in todays world.

Had taken me 2 months to have a lease set up for my car. Everytime they go on radio silence and respond in upto 10 days after multiple follow ups. Quality of work is so poor that in the end after all documentation they send quote for wrong car and choose not to acknowledge the mistake, again radio silence for a week.

Fed up

Fed upSydney Surrounds, NSW

Appalling customer support

NLC does a fantastic job at signing you up - but the good work stops there. They way underestimated my costs so I am always in arrears and they constantly change and make random deductions without advising me. The customer team rarely return calls and never seem able to answer your questions. Think twice before signing with NLC.

5 months and counting for a renovated lease

My experience with NLC has been extraordinarily terrible. After changing employers I sought a renovated lease through NLC commencing in June. Despite payroll deductions, ANZ (the vehicle financier) have informed me my account is in arrears! I have been repeatedly ignored and duck shoved by NLC staff that not interested in fixing the problem. For my payroll to be deducted without on-forwarding the leasing fees is akin to theft. Engage with NLC at your own risk.

Rachel K

Rachel K

Not worth it- Terrible company

Got made redundant from my employer a year into my 5 year contract. NLC structures their contracts to never benefit you. There is redundancy insurance but you have to pay an excess, you have to pay a termination fee, they took weeks to reconcile my account and were terrible at responding. Now, 2 months later i am with a different employer and wanting to set a novated lease up again (to try and recoup the excessive interest that comes with these loans) and i now find out i have to go through NLC to set up the lease and the want to charge my even more fees to do so.

Lucy H.nlc

HORRIBLE- nothing but dramas! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!

Terrible experience from initially signing up all the way to early termination.
Imagine paying outright, upwards of $30,000 and not receiving ANY CORRESPONDENCE after numerous phone calls requesting call backs.

Anon
Anon

Hi Lucy - I shouldn't have to, I have been waiting on a CEO to contact me for 1 week now. They have all my details as this is my 4th complaint!!!!!!

Lucy H.nlc

Hi there, thank you for your latest post. I have been informed by our customer support team that this matter has now been rectified. Again, apologies for the inconvenience this matter has caused. Many thanks, Lucy

This is my first novated lease and they made it super easy

Nicole Davidson was prompt, polite, and straightened out issues really quickly - I even got my car a day earlier than expected! I would recommend NLC to anyone who was interested in getting a novated lease

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Lucy H.nlc

Hi there, thank you for the great feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've shared your review with Nicole, enjoy your new car. Thanks, Lucy

Customer service not very good

Signing up the contract and everything was good til I had to wait for the fuel card. Then I got the fuel card but the details were incorrect so I had to contact the customer service who keeps passing my calls around and not even bothering to reply to my emails. Customer service is surely 1/10.

Muzzy

MuzzySydney, NSW

Great customer service for fleet sale

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Lucy H.nlc

Hi Muzzy, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've shared your great review with George, enjoy your new car! Thanks, Lucy

Lara

LaraFar North Queensland, QLD

Love, love, love my new car - NLC you made it so easy.

Alex Bryce, you were so incredible to deal with! Thank you so much for you commitment to customer service. Living in Cairns, Australia was no problem, as I was informed every step of the way. You made the process a dream. The Trade Advantage team were also fantastic to work with. Thank you Bernd and Kate. I am so happy with my new XV.

Lucy H.nlc

Hi Lara, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've shared your great review with Alex and the Trade Advantage team, enjoy the new car! Thanks, Lucy

Bob B.

Bob B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Takes some time

Customer service was excellent when we had one consultant working on the project (Josh). When it was passed around when he was on leave, it was not a good experience with days in between contacts.
When Josh was back on the ball, everything was kept under control. It took some time but he kept us appraised of what was happening every day. He ended up getting $4000 more for the trade-in than was offered previously. I am very satisfied with the result.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelHaval H9 Ultra
Lucy H.nlc

Hi Bob, thank you for the great feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. Apologies for experiencing some delays while Josh was on leave, enjoy the new car! Thanks, Lucy

Terrible service and high fees, not worth it

Took more than 2 months to get a novated lease and still ongoing. Customer service takes 10-14 days to reply. Despite information provided in emails, they are not actioned and I have to keep following up. Customer service officer also not knowledgeable and doesn't follow up. Eg 'i can't tell you the fees until you've done it'.

They charge a lot and this offsets any tax benefits unless you have very high fuel usage and lease a luxury vehicle.

Finally the stress of dealing with this company is just not worth it. I would rather pay more and not deal with them. Having said that, the novated lease is not worth it with them.

So Grateful for NLC

I have experienced great service from NLC and would go as far to say that they exceed my expectations. All communications are prompt and the customer support staff have always been friendly and helpful in resolving any issues or queries I throw at them. I am never made to feel silly for asking questions and information provided is understandable. I am very satisfied with my loan and recommend NLC to anyone.

Lucy H.nlc

Hi Trace, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience, enjoy the new car! Thanks, Lucy

Adam

AdamPilbara, WA

Beyond terrible

The worst experience in the world even after proving they where taking the wrong Amount out they refused to take out extra causing a lack of funds in the account

Car ModelToyota Prado J150

StillyWoo

StillyWooGippsland, VIC

NLC - Terrible - Our company will look elsewhere...

Lucy H.nlc

Hi StillyWoo, we have tried to reach out to you, but have not been able to get in touch. Our Team Leader left you a voicemail and if you would like to continue this, we welcome you to return the call. Thank you, Lucy

Sylvia

Sylviaasked

i just signed up to a new lease, do i have the ability to remove the fuel and maintenance, rego, insurance, costs and just pay the lease for the car itself pre tax, remove the other options at a later date? im just thinking if in the future i want to change is that possible. the only small thing i don't like is that the maintenance costs are not pre-tax they are taken out of my post tax pay and its not really worth it for me since the running cost allocations are very high and not realistic.

Lucy H.nlc

Hi Sylvia, thanks for your enquiry. To answer your question, could you please email your best contact details and car registration to feedback@nlc.com.au so that I can arrange for a customer support representative to contact you? Thanks, Lucy

John Doeasked

Is there an establishment fee for the nlc account? What other fees does nlc charge?

Lucy H.nlc

Hi John, thanks for your query. Fees (i.e. Establishment or Administration) are based solely on employer arrangements. We will be more than happy to discuss fees associated to your employer if you would like. Please let us know of a contact number and preferred time-frame and we will be more than happy to follow up with you. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us on 1800 652 652 to discuss in further detail.
Thanks, Lucy

D.La Mont

D.La Montasked

Hi, I have already signed a lease, and only just stumbled on this review site....hmmmm i must say mixed, its either good or bad. Up until now, NLC have been great.
I am about to submit a claim for reimbursement of rego so I hope im not waiting 1 month to a year to be reimbursed, hahahaha.

John Doe

How did you go? Want to know if you still have a good experience?

Get an answer from our members and nlc representatives