nlc
See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by nlc

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (18), Line of Credit (1) and Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.032 years

Freddie M
Freddie MPerth, WA

What a clown show

Could not get invoice right that delayed settlement 4 times, starting with 40C difference and then 1c. Couldnt decide whether the car is new, used or demo. Had to sign contracts 3 times and the delivery person hardly returned any calls or responded to email. Empty promises from senior management, including CEO, to address the issues but nothing resolved. Still waiting even though the car was ready almost a month ago

Media
MediaSydney, NSW

Supportive team

Alex in nlc is perfect. He is supportive and gives you many options to consider. He was doing many research and did contact different dealers to suggest me the best option and best price. I highly recommend Alex.

• Incentivised Review No
sami
samiPerth, WA

Got the right LV in a short time as promised.

Went above and beyond with the service, being a shift worker they worked with our time frame and it was all sorted with in 2 weeks.Picked it up on flyin day with no dramas.

Carrie T.
Carrie T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible. Signed a contract then they ghosted.

Desh K.
Desh K.Southwest, VIC

Terrible customer service. Never recommend

Only interested in you signing the contract, then you become a number.

Satch
SatchSydney, NSW

Happy so far with the customer service

Being a first time customer to enter a lease agreement I was quite worried, but Andy Lui my Sales Consultant was very understanding and provided with all the required information for me to make a decision on car selection and explained the process professionally. Looking forward for the delivery of my car now.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

NLC Novated Lease made easy

I have been a happy NLC customer for many, many years and am never disappointed. The sales consultants and customer service representatives operate with the highest level of professionalism. My sales consultant for the newest lease was Andy Lui and he made the process easy, handling every step with expertise.

Better than expected

Don'tRecommend
Don'tRecommendNorthern Territory

Wish I had read previous reviews! Terrible delivery team

William K.
William K.Perth, WA

Very helpful and responsive

Spoke to Glenn who walked me through the whole process as it was new to me having recently arrived from the UK. I found the team always available and were very responsive to my messages when I could not get through directly. From the moment I first made contact it took just 10 days to receive my new car, which was very impressive

Glenn Binney
Glenn BinneyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Andy and the team came to the rescue

ANDY WAS FANTASTIC,AFTER A CONFUSION OVER MY WORKPLACE PULLING OUT OF ANOTHER LEASING GROUP, NLC came to the rescue in a fast and professional way took the reigns and got my car to me in just over a week, luckily my car was ordered last year and had just recently been delivered to the dealership. Thanks Andy and the NLC team for all your help.

Timsau
TimsauGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

Glen from the deliveries team went absolutely above and beyond to rectify a problem caused by nunawading Jeep. I couldn’t be happier with the service of NLC it’s unfortunate that nunawading Jeep doesn’t have staff with his abilities and commitment to customer service. Thanks again Glen!!
I was a bit worried when I read reviews about trade ins taking a long time to pay out. I left my car at the dealership, NLC organised the collection of it and I had the money in the bank within a week. Couldn’t fault NLC at all the whole way through. Definitely a pleasant experience.

Easiest process i’ve ever experienced

Glenn & Stefan were an incredible help from start to finish - always there when I had questions and made the entire process absolutely seamless. So happy with the team and my new car!

Alvaro Goncalves
Alvaro GoncalvesPerth, WA

Worst Lease company and terrible customer service

Read the reviews and heed the warnings - they are not joking. Find another lease company and save yourself the unnecessary stress.
- Ridiculously convoluted accounting system that will not be explained
- Goal posts change at every opportunity
- Never pay bills yourself as you will not be reimbursed
- Customer service employees lack training and understanding
Keep reading below to find generic lame response from NLC.

LucynlcSend a private message

Hi Alvaro, Thanks for letting us know that you are having issues and for providing enough information to gather your account information. I have requested a senior colleague to make contact with you. Thanks, Lucy

Scott H
Scott Hasked

If I have insurance with someone else and need to pay an excess, can I use my nlc account to pay the excess?

Tina F.nlcSend a private message
Nab
Nabasked

I'm going through the process of getting a novated lease through NLC. Just signed the contract and then came across these reviews! OMG, simply terrifying!!! Are NLC guys trying to improve their processes? Especially customer service? I think you shouldn't aim for getting a contract signed, rather, think of retaining the customers to carry on with you guys for longer period of time and potential renewals. Anyway, can't say anything bad as yet, as I've just been through the first part that everyone says is an absolute breeze. Fingers crossed for the second part aka after sales service. Has the carboneverse thing now dropped which a lot of reviewers are winging about? I cannot see that on my quote though, maybe hidden somewhere? Also, I'm told that I'll be around $700 out of pocket per pay cycle, whereas the reviews say that you might be taken by surprise on your first salary after lease starts. Fingers and toes both crossed :D

Anika
Anika
R.Whitasked

Looking at early payout had loan for 16 months on a 5yr term therefore how is termination calculated?

Kyle F.
Kyle F.

Why don't you ask NLC? I don't work for them.

Tina F.nlcSend a private message
R.Whit

Thanks for your reply I will make contact as the payout figure we were given is much much higher then the figure I now get from your explanation. Thankyou

Get an answer from our members and nlc representatives