Listing monitored by No Bull Blinds

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (81)

Beautiful quality, professional staff and great price!

Everyone I dealt with from no bull were friendly, professional and efficient. This includes Renee on the phone, Logan who did the measure and quote and Michael who installed.
The quality of the blinds are great and the range of colours allowed for a total refresh of my apartment.
To have my whole apartment done for less than 2k, with everything from installation and taking away of my old blinds done was a fantastic experience!
Highly recommend no bull blinds!

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Professional, friendly staff. Blinds are good quality and look great.

Very happy with blinds - quality, fit and appearance. Good company to deal with. All the staff were professional, friendly and on time. We would recommend.

sal
salSydney, NSW

No Bull Blinds IS THE BEST! Great quality blinds, professional staff and swift service! 10/10

The Team from NO BULL BLINDS were always on time. They were professional, courteous and their knowledge of the product and dressing your windows are second to none. The turn around time from ordering to delivery was only 2 weeks and honestly could not fault them. I would choose them again and again without hesitation. I would like to extend my gratitude to Michael, Hayden, Quentin and the ever helpful ladies back at base who took me through every possible option prior to ordering. Their communication was spot on, installation very professional and neat and product exactly ass described. I'll definitely be back! Thank you.

Miss_T
Miss_TSydney, NSW

They were great in every respect.

I hear the ads for the others all the time, yet a quick google led me to great reviews for No Bull and I see why. Great price and great service has left us very happy we chose No Bull. Thanks guys.

Carina H.
Carina H.Sydney, NSW

Great service, quality and price

We are super happy with our blinds that were installed last week. Jr provided the original measure and quote and the installation. He was friendly, professional and knew the product well. Thanks for great service and providing us with an excellent product at really affordable price. I’d be happy to recommend No Bull Blinds to anyone in the future.

low1980
low1980Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service from Beginning to End

Such an easy process, friendly customer service staff, easy quoting, and quick installation. Everyone was excellent, highly recommend No Bull Blinds.

Gina
GinaSydney, NSW

Professional quality service and amazing product

This is the third time our family has purchased from No Bull Blinds and again their service was faultless and professional. We replaced blinds throughout our double story home (20 double blinds) and we cannot thank Alex enough for his quality service, assistance and patience during the process. Come delivery day Alex was on time and set everything out and then got straight into it making it look so easy - no mess, no hassle and took the old blinds away. End result - new blinds are perfect and look absolutely amazing. Thank you Alex and the rest of the team.

Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic seamless service from start to fininsh

The whole process was so easy and highly professional, dealing with the one guy from sales through to installation. Beau was informed and genuinely helpful (not pushy) in providing advice for selection of our 10 blinds; the quote arrived quickly afterwards, and the blinds were beautifully made and installed with an eye for perfection (again by Beau). These guys are the epitome of excellent customer service... well done!

Appreciative of the service

I am very appreciative of the effort that the staff from No Bull Blinds made in installing blinds in an isolated location, involving a boat journey. Adjustments were made involving a change in the materials used. The staff were helpful, patient and efficient. Thank you Alex and the other installers.

newton soares
newton soaresSydney, NSW

Professional, consultative, genuine, use them with confidence, service and product was first class

Michael was informed, made the entire process seamless, not pushy, he was genuine, to engage, very happy with the installation

Saml
SamlSydney, NSW

Just ordered - happy with process

Residual questions were answered quickly. Nino had been great for the measure and quote and he will also be doing the install. Looking forward to getting our shutters.

madamic
madamicSydney, NSW

Great Service great product would Highly Recommend

What a fantastic quality product, no nonsense service very obliging very professional would be happy to recommend to anyone. In fact I have already recommended to two close friends who will be getting a quote soon. A pleasure to have no hiccups or false promises in this day and age.

Christopher
Christopher Sydney, NSW

Great product, great service, great value

Dealing with a quality company is like the name says is .. No bull.
No fuss, no problem.
Great product and great service from Hayden and Jack.

Matthew
MatthewSydney, NSW

Best Blind company in Australia!!!

To the Manager/Owner,

I just wanted to bring to your attention the rare commodity which you have skillfully managed to bring into your employ in Renee M. In today's void of customer service, Renee is efficient, extremely articulate and customer-centric. I was made to feel important simply from her first email that's why I went back to NO BULL to give you my business, rather than a competitor. Renee could teach hundreds of companies about customer service simply by the smile in her voice.

kellie f.
kellie f.

Great service, quality product and they look awesome

Alex installed new plantation shutters in front of house and UV blinds in the back. Awesome professional service and installation, took away old blinds and cleaned up everything before he left. No bull products are great quality, reasonably priced and look fantastic. I’ve used no bull blinds before , would highly recommend! Big thanks to Alex for a great experience.

Ray L.
Ray L.asked

I have your blinds installed but they obstruct the flyscreen's removal. How do I remove the blind to be then able to remove the flyscreens and reinstall?

Helen J.
Helen J.asked

Do you also do pelmuts?

leonie finlayson
leonie finlaysonasked

I need a suitable blind for bathroom and toilet in and older house. Can I get adssistance with mreasure,

John Ackland
John Ackland

Hi Leonie, i am just a customer and dont work for No Bull Blinds. My experience with them was fantastic and their prices were really good too. Give them a call and I am sure they will help you. cheers, John

Ryan R.No Bull Blinds

Hi Leonie
We would love to help with your new blinds. To book in your measure and quote please call our office on 1800 096 852 to book in a date and time. Our office hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
John, thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Julie A
Julie A

Can you please let me know how to clean the blinds. We have them and love them but dont know how to clean off marks

Get an answer from our members and No Bull Blinds representatives