Listing monitored by No Bull Blinds

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (79)

Miss_T
Miss_TSydney, NSW

They were great in every respect.

I hear the ads for the others all the time, yet a quick google led me to great reviews for No Bull and I see why. Great price and great service has left us very happy we chose No Bull. Thanks guys.

Carina H.
Carina H.Sydney, NSW

Great service, quality and price

We are super happy with our blinds that were installed last week. Jr provided the original measure and quote and the installation. He was friendly, professional and knew the product well. Thanks for great service and providing us with an excellent product at really affordable price. I’d be happy to recommend No Bull Blinds to anyone in the future.

low1980
low1980Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service from Beginning to End

Such an easy process, friendly customer service staff, easy quoting, and quick installation. Everyone was excellent, highly recommend No Bull Blinds.

Gina
GinaSydney, NSW

Professional quality service and amazing product

This is the third time our family has purchased from No Bull Blinds and again their service was faultless and professional. We replaced blinds throughout our double story home (20 double blinds) and we cannot thank Alex enough for his quality service, assistance and patience during the process. Come delivery day Alex was on time and set everything out and then got straight into it making it look so easy - no mess, no hassle and took the old blinds away. End result - new blinds are perfect and look absolutely amazing. Thank you Alex and the rest of the team.

Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic seamless service from start to fininsh

The whole process was so easy and highly professional, dealing with the one guy from sales through to installation. Beau was informed and genuinely helpful (not pushy) in providing advice for selection of our 10 blinds; the quote arrived quickly afterwards, and the blinds were beautifully made and installed with an eye for perfection (again by Beau). These guys are the epitome of excellent customer service... well done!

Appreciative of the service

I am very appreciative of the effort that the staff from No Bull Blinds made in installing blinds in an isolated location, involving a boat journey. Adjustments were made involving a change in the materials used. The staff were helpful, patient and efficient. Thank you Alex and the other installers.

newton soares
newton soaresSydney, NSW

Professional, consultative, genuine, use them with confidence, service and product was first class

Michael was informed, made the entire process seamless, not pushy, he was genuine, to engage, very happy with the installation

Saml
SamlSydney, NSW

Just ordered - happy with process

Residual questions were answered quickly. Nino had been great for the measure and quote and he will also be doing the install. Looking forward to getting our shutters.

madamic
madamicSydney, NSW

Great Service great product would Highly Recommend

What a fantastic quality product, no nonsense service very obliging very professional would be happy to recommend to anyone. In fact I have already recommended to two close friends who will be getting a quote soon. A pleasure to have no hiccups or false promises in this day and age.

Christopher
Christopher Sydney, NSW

Great product, great service, great value

Dealing with a quality company is like the name says is .. No bull.
No fuss, no problem.
Great product and great service from Hayden and Jack.

Matthew
MatthewSydney, NSW

Best Blind company in Australia!!!

To the Manager/Owner,

I just wanted to bring to your attention the rare commodity which you have skillfully managed to bring into your employ in Renee M. In today's void of customer service, Renee is efficient, extremely articulate and customer-centric. I was made to feel important simply from her first email that's why I went back to NO BULL to give you my business, rather than a competitor. Renee could teach hundreds of companies about customer service simply by the smile in her voice.

Great service, quality product and they look awesome

Alex installed new plantation shutters in front of house and UV blinds in the back. Awesome professional service and installation, took away old blinds and cleaned up everything before he left. No bull products are great quality, reasonably priced and look fantastic. I’ve used no bull blinds before , would highly recommend! Big thanks to Alex for a great experience.

Excellent service, excellent product and excellent results... THANKYOU

Thank you No Bull Blinds.
My piano studio is sun-facing, getting very hot in summer and unbearable to conduct music lessons.
No Bull Blinds helped me to ensure the temperature and aesthetic of the studio room is in the best shape ever!

Service was excellent. Installation was exactly what was requested. Carlo took all the measurements and was precise with everything.
Carlo was fantastic to deal with, he understood instruction and was very professional.

Thanks to this business my business is exactly how i want it.

SimW
SimWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Online request for quote ignored

Based on other reviews on here, thought I'd send an online enquiry. Nil response received (this is about 6 weeks ago). Disappointing. If it was my business, a polite and timely response would be a priority (even if it was to say thanks but am too busy or sorry, we don't service your area). Moved along, now have blinds installed we are happy with from another supplier; the whole process from quote to installation < 14 days!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Tez
TezSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great job done

Thank you.
Callum came and done the measure & quote for the 8 roller & vertical blinds. We agreed on the quote & one week later Callum returned and done the installation himself. Top job, very happy would recommend NO BULL & Callum to anyone wishing to install blinds, THANK YOU*****

Read more reviews - page 2

Ray L.
Ray L.asked

I have your blinds installed but they obstruct the flyscreen's removal. How do I remove the blind to be then able to remove the flyscreens and reinstall?

Helen J.
Helen J.asked

Do you also do pelmuts?

leonie finlayson
leonie finlaysonasked

I need a suitable blind for bathroom and toilet in and older house. Can I get adssistance with mreasure,

John Ackland
John Ackland

Hi Leonie, i am just a customer and dont work for No Bull Blinds. My experience with them was fantastic and their prices were really good too. Give them a call and I am sure they will help you. cheers, John

Ryan R.No Bull Blinds

Hi Leonie
We would love to help with your new blinds. To book in your measure and quote please call our office on 1800 096 852 to book in a date and time. Our office hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
John, thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Julie A
Julie A

Can you please let me know how to clean the blinds. We have them and love them but dont know how to clean off marks

Get an answer from our members and No Bull Blinds representatives