No Bull Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (45)

Pinky

PinkySydney

Amazing Company

Amazing service. Amazing prices
Amazing measure and amazing installer. This is the 2nd time we've used this blind company. So happy with their service and their prices and their customer service

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Good old fashioned , honest service.

No Bull Blinds are a terrific company to deal with
from beginning to end.
The first point of contact , information, quality product, installation and after sales service are second to none.
I would always reccommend No Bull Blinds.

The Best Blind Company out there

A Big Thank You the team at No Bull blinds! I ordered the automated smart cell blinds and they are absolutely perfect, top quality, and are exactly what I wanted. The Melbourne installers are amazing, and the fact that they were able to install on a Sunday is absolutely brilliant. Very very happy with their service, product, and price. The blind works perfectly, fits perfectly and now I can be super lazy and let the blind do its own thing every day :) Couldn't be happier. Thank you so much! I will definitely be recommending you to everyone I know. They quoted the best price on automated blinds, compared to many who all quoted at least double the price. Highly highly recommended.

kay

kay

Great Company

this company came recommended, and so pleased I listened for once.
From the initial office to installation, couldn't fault anyone.
Micheal measured up and then came back to install. 2 weeks in all.
Great service, wonderful product, and very affordable.
Micheal was fabulous, polite & very helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing service and beautiful product. Experienced, Efficient, Faultless.

Amazing service and beautiful product. On time delivery and excellent installation service. Simon’s product knowledge was top notch. The blinds look so elegant and are a dream to have in my new home. Thanks!!

Anthony P

Anthony PSydney, NSW

Customer Experience

Just wanted to say how happy we are with Paul's service and professionalism when he completed a redo for a narrow roller blind in our second bedroom in January 2020. The whole customer experience with No Bull Blinds exemplifies the importance of having a great product backed by great customer service. Thank you Paul and No Bull Blinds. Anthony P

terrible service

isn't the cheapest price has terrible customer service and even though I have price matched twice they want a third price match. I won't be going with you guys again.

Amela M.

Amela M.Sydney, NSW

Great service, good product, super cheap

These guys were an absolute pleasure to deal with - from the free at home quote to the installation. Everything was handled very professionally and the blinds look good. At this price point, No Bull can’t be faulted.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Prompt and professional.

Excellent service from initial phone call to installation.
The ladies in the office were helpful and accommodating with arranging the visit for measure/quote and installation.
Service was very prompt - Jack H arrived at the scheduled time, was very professional with his product knowledge, measure and quote. The blinds were installed a week after the initial quote by Jack who again was prompt and professional and takes a great pride with his work.
I will certainly recommend No Bull Blinds to family and friends.

Mandy

Mandy

Quick response, quick quote and quick installation.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Very happy after a disappointing experience

Would like to thank No bull blinds for installing our Holland blinds with in a week!! had a horrible experience with another company and decided to get our blinds from another company. After speaking to family friends they put us onto No bull blinds, sale was smooth and only a week turn around for install with no problems at all!!

Mr Diz

Mr DizSydney, NSW

Fast and Efficient. Quality Product and Service

We recently had a whole lot of blinds fitted to an apartment we bought. We sourced two quotes.
No Bull Blinds were very competitive compared to the other quote, saving us a motza. We used premium materials.
No Bull Blinds seemed hungry for our business. This was evident by the number of follow up phone calls they made and hints that they could do better on pricing.
Turnaround was very quick from the point of order. In the end they did a high quality job and we were very impressed with the result.
Ensure you get Raff for quoting and installing. He was very polite; nothing was a problem.
Thank you No Bull Blinds and thank you Raff. You did well. We are telling everybody! :-)

Anne B

Anne B

Excellent product and service

I tried No Bull Blinds after reading the reviews. From the initial phone call through to the final product - it was easy and straight forward with professional and friendly staff. Junior did the measure and quote and Michael installed the blinds. I'm very happy with the service and have recommended them to other people already.

William K.

William K.

Great service, good price, very satisfied

As their name suggests, the works were quick and easy to organize. Their staff arrived on time as discussed. Their price is reasonable and I am happy with the product several months in.

Excellent service overall from Michael Carney

This is to inform your top management,
that we were very happy with the exceptional superb
service provided to us by your staff Micheal Carney.

He is a very friendly and courteous staff.
That is why it made us come back to your company for further service.

Michael who did the job from Quotation to final installation. He is so knowledgeable in the products in detailed manner, careful and skilled in installing our blinds, very thorough and on time too. He did a fantastic job. Very professional and highly recommended. The whole process was completed with excellent service. Thank You Michael.

Lizzy

LizzySydney, NSW

Old fashioned service modern product

We have recently had our new home fitted out with roller blinds. Beau was brilliant in assisting me choose fabric. Highly recommend both Beau and Nick and No Bull Blinds.

Michelle

Michelle

Best service and response from a supplier that I've experienced in a long time!

Superior service

we renovated our house and had many windows/doors that needed blinds. After spending heaps of money on the renno we wanted something affordable but yet not compromise on quality. No Bull definitely met our needs. Jackson measured up the 7 new blinds and gave us a great quote very quickly. Comms was always uptodate. When he came back to do the install he did this quickly, cleaned up all his mess and we are very happy with the work. Great job. thanks

Mrs H.

Mrs H.Sydney, NSW

Punctual, affordable, great job

1.No bull binds were the cheaper of 2 quotes for 6-8 blinds, by $1000. They explained that unlike other companies, they make their own blinds.
2. They make their own blinds - v. Knowledgeable.
3. Quick - 7 days between measurement and installation.
4. Take away old blinds
5. trouble free- I put the new blind in the wrong room, this was rectified the next morning at no extra cost by swapping it over.
6. Excellent service - above reasons; punctual.

S Mohamed

S MohamedSydney, NSW

Excellent service, excellent installation, excellent product

We purchased a new house with so many windows, we called 3 different companies. All , more or less, told us at least three weeks before they even come to us for a quote. Then we called NoBullBlinds, few days later we had Raphael who gave us an excellent advice and a quote. A week later everything was installed. We are extremely happy with the service and the final product. Raphael was so knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. Cleaned up after he finished. We highly recommend NoBullBlinds to everyone.

leonie finlayson

leonie finlaysonasked

I need a suitable blind for bathroom and toilet in and older house. Can I get adssistance with mreasure,

John Ackland
John Ackland

Hi Leonie, i am just a customer and dont work for No Bull Blinds. My experience with them was fantastic and their prices were really good too. Give them a call and I am sure they will help you. cheers, John

Hi Leonie
We would love to help with your new blinds. To book in your measure and quote please call our office on 1800 096 852 to book in a date and time. Our office hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
John, thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Anne

Anneasked

We are looking to put new blinds in our motorhome, would this be possible with this company?

Hi Anne
I am sorry but we do not currently offer products for moving vehicles. Our fixtures are not designed for it.
If we can assist with anything further please do not hesitate to call us on 1800 096 852.
Kindest regards, No Bull Blinds

Pam

Pamasked

So I am about to place an order for kitchen blinds which faces west. However now confused about sunscreen and translucent... what is the difference? What do people use in the kitchen? If I have chosen a ‘sunscreen’ colour does that colour come in the translucent blind as well?

Hi Pam,

Thanks for your question;

Sunscreen blinds allow you to see out during the day however will not give you full privacy at night if your lights were on. With your lights on you would see about as much in as night as you would see out in the day time.

Translucent blinds will allow light into the room however the blind will be opaque and providing a similar day and night privacy to frosting on a window. I often compare it to a lampshade, it provides a filter for the bright light. It may also be worth noting that the lighter the fabric with brighter the room will become.

In relation to the colours; both translucent and sunscreens come in a raft of colours, and generally, we can find very similar colours for each of the fabric types however they are very different fabrics, and the translucent can be quote plaint or very textured.

Kind Regards,

Ryan R.No Bull Blinds

If you want to check out these links they may help and provide you some details;

Regards Ryan