No Bull Blinds

No Bull Blinds

Amazing job and great attention to details!

I was impressed with the professionalism of the technician/installer (Jack); he returned the week after to take out the old rails' plugs and cover the holes. Highly recommended!!! Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love my full blockout voice controlled automatic roller blinds

I had No Bull come and put in some blind some years ago, was happy with them but since then wanted to upgrade my home to a smart home.
I purchased a full blockout blind from them with frame so that it blocks out all light completely, even around the edges, allowing me to sleep in like it's night when I want to and when I arrive home I simply say "I'm home", and the blinds go down and lights turn on, as I've linked the blinds/lights to my smart home. I also upgraded all my other roller blinds with motors as well, there is no wiring needed, I just recharge them a few times a year with the provided lead/power supply.
The customer service was second to none, really good and really well priced.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The only company that I now use when I need roller blinds

Sometimes you stumble across a truly wonderful business that does what it promises to do super fast, at the best price, and using the highest-quality products. No-Bull Blinds is one of these rare business gems.

I've used No-Bull Blinds on many occasions, and they have never failed to impress me with their work and superb range of roller blinds. On the rare times that I've used other blind specialists (see my other review), I've regretted every single second, often having to resort to NSW Fair Trading and other legal pursuits to pursue my basic consumer rights.

No-Bull Blinds excels in the following:

1) extremely fast manufacturing and installation of roller blinds, with most of my blinds being finished and installed within a week of first measure and quotation

2) high-quality products – durable, reliable, attractive

3) polite, helpful, and knowledgeable staff

4) some of the most competitive prices in Sydney!

My only complaint: they haven't expanded their range of products, to offer flyscreens and other window furnishings. But that might, in fact, be a good thing, because it has allowed them to specialize and become extremely efficient at what they do.

No-Bull Binds is the only blinds company that I now use when I need roller blinds.

Excellent Service

Highly recommend No Bull Blinds, I've used them twice now, two different customer service people, both punctual, friendly, professional with a quick turnaround. I couldn't fault them on anything. They turned up when they said they would and did a great job for a great price. I needed a change to my invoice and that was done without hassle too. Well done.

Soo happy

Just wanted to say a huge thank you and cannot recommend No Bull Blinds enough!.
Gokhan was so professional and efficient. He even cleaned any mess that he made!.

I am so impressed and totally happy with my blinds and the way it has really just finished off my rooms. Biggest bonus there were NO errors!

I will definitely be recommending you to anyone I know!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Outstanding Service & Product

From the moment of my first phone call enquiry to Alicia, she was professional, efficient, knowledgeable and sooooo very helpful, to my phone calls with Georgia, everyone I encountered at no bull blinds were just amazing and helpful. Other companies could really learn a lot from no bull blinds.
My installer Callum really is the best (I know everyone says this about their installer). But for me, what finally made me choose to go with no bull blinds, was when Callum came out to do a free measure & quote. He was so helpful & patient (I couldn't decide which color to choose), listened to my concerns (my attention to detail is off the radar) and did a fantastic job with the installation. Thank you Callum, Alicia and Georgia. I highly recommend no bull blinds - for their professional, efficient, fast, quality and great pricing! But at the end of the day, its their people that make it exceptional. After all, despite what business we are in, we are all in the PEOPLE relationship business.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Absolutely outstanding and professional service

Absolutely outstanding and professional service.
The office staff (Georgia and Dana) were friendly and helpful from the moment I inquired about a measure and quote. Michael was punctual, friendly and knowledgeable right through quote to installation. Very happy to highly recommend Michael and No Bulls Blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing service and super fast

Alicia in Customer Service was extremely helpful, she new exactly what I wanted which made the process so easy. Paul the installer was super friendly and very fast. We love the quality of the blinds and the price was amazing. The website is great you are able to get a quote directly without having to wait for someone to get back to you. I highly recommend No Bull Blinds to anyone who wants a hassle free experience.

Exceptional service, quality & value

Quote - installation 2 weeks 100% professional. Less than half price of others & warranty 5 years longer. Australian made. Installer fantastic, went the extra to suit our home, amazing!!! Highly recommend. Everybody should be so lucky to have No Bull blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing service - efficient, reliable and a quality product!

We have a brand new high end home and I was extremely impressed with No Bull blinds. I have used them for four different properties and I have found they deliver every time for a very competitive price. Really nice, polite installers who go the extra mile, efficient and friendly call centre sales team, quick turnaround, quality product and keen to know that we are satisfied with the result. I would always recommend these guys.

Great Job

On time , and a great price for a great product. The place looks afresh with the new blinds and it is a lot cooler. Couldn't ask for better. Thanks No Bull Blinds.

Amazing Service

From start to finish this company were amazing, starting with the office staff to installers everyone was polite, friendly and very professional. The job was completed very quickly and efficiently and the attention to detail was outstanding. We are extremely happy with our blinds and would not hesitate to recommend No Bull Blinds.

Fabulous service and process. Reasonable price

No Bull Blinds are an efficiently run business who are reasonably priced and it all happens seamlessly. Very professional. They arrived on time and their advice was good and installation time from order very quick

Modern look, freshing up older style home

Very punctual, excellent service and value for money product. Thank you very much. The installer Alex, was very efficient at his work. Clearly an asset to the No Bull Team .

Great blind experience

We have just had our blinds installed. We have been amazed at the efficiency and professionalism of your company and its representatives.
The whole process has been commendable - from the lovely office staff to the no stress, friendly, reliable, efficient Paul and new member of staff Rick.
The whole experience has been amazing. Love your product, price and especially Paul and Rick.
We will be recommending you to anyone looking to purchase blinds.
Congratulations ! We didn't think old fashioned service and good value still existed in the 21st century

Quick Service at a Great Price!

Wife found these guys on Google, which I am sometimes skeptical of, but after one call, they turned up exactly on time to make the measure... He did it faster than we could make our mind up about the fabric to use for the blinds in our granny flat! 7 days later, they were back for the install and again did it with no fuss, tidy and a great product and the best price we could find. Can't recommend them enough, and I have recommended them to many!

BLIND AUTOMATION

My blinds for my newly renovated home were installed one year ago now, and I wrote a glowing report back then. At the time of installation I had them made for automation. It has amazed me during the course of the year I have never had to put them on charge ever, and today for the first time (13 months later), one of them needs recharging - probably because it is put up and down more than once during the day, depending on where the sun is. Fabulous - what a pleasure. So happy with everything.

Stunning Blinds

I recently had blinds installed on my massive bifold doors . The result is absolutely gorgeous
The guy who did the quote Tavonga Mahowa also did the installation, he helped my family choose the right look for my new house and we are beyond pleased . Highly Recommend this company .

What a fantastic team !!!

We have been extremely pleased with the service and product provided by No Bull Blinds for our new place. From the word go we had received great customer service including from the lovely guy (Quinton) who is most professional and helpful) turning up completely punctual at the specified time to undertake measurement for our six large and high windows. Despite having experienced a slight hiccup with the installation, No Bull Blinds had provided us with wonderful support and options to have our issue resolved effectively and efficiently.
The Company offers excellent customer service in that during the time between placement of order and installation, we had received constant updates and communication from their Customer Service centre. Everyone we have spoken with in the No Bull blinds was very friendly and helpful.
A special “thank you” to Courtney for your kind help, patience and for resolving all of the issues that we had raised.
We will definitely use No Bull Blinds in future again while I would also strongly recommend this Company to anyone who may be looking for high quality blinds that come also with an excellent pre and post sales service!!
Rosie M
Forest Lodge NSW 2037

Don't look anywhere else for your blinds

2 weeks from initial quote to installation. Great range of colours for roller blinds. Gorkhan who came out for initial quote was fantastic so I requested he come back to install. No hard sell, very knowledgeable and personable. Would not hesitate to recommend this company whole heartedly. Very happy with the price and the service.

So I am about to place an order for kitchen blinds which faces west. However now confused about sunscreen and translucent... what is the difference? What do people use in the kitchen? If I have chosen a ‘sunscreen’ colour does that colour come in the translucent blind as well?
Hi Pam, Thanks for your question; Sunscreen blinds allow you to see out during the day however will not give you full privacy at night if your lights were on. With your lights on you would see about as much in as night as you would see out in the day time. Translucent blinds will allow light into the room however the blind will be opaque and providing a similar day and night privacy to frosting on a window. I often compare it to a lampshade, it provides a filter for the bright light. It may also be worth noting that the lighter the fabric with brighter the room will become. In relation to the colours; both translucent and sunscreens come in a raft of colours, and generally, we can find very similar colours for each of the fabric types however they are very different fabrics, and the translucent can be quote plaint or very textured. Kind Regards, No Bull BlindsIf you want to check out these links they may help and provide you some details; https://nobullblinds.com.au/sunscreen-roller-blinds/ https://nobullblinds.com.au/translucent-roller-blinds/ Regards Ryan

Do you install Brisbane?
Yes, we do! You can contact us on 1800 096 852 to book in your free measure & quote :)

Do you have a store in the Gold Coast QLD area? Do you do motorised curtains?
Hi Monique - the store comes to you with one very knowledgeable guy called Gareth. He is a true perfectionist when it comes to his trade. I live on the GC and he my roller blinds. Not sure if they do motorised curtains - I never asked at the time. ValHi Monique, Thank you for your enquiry! We do not have a physical store in QLD, although our technicians are well equipped! As for curtains - unfortunately we are not installing at this stage. Please phone 1800 096 852 for any questions :)