No Bull Blinds

No Bull Blinds

excellent service and product

The blinds look absolutely amazing especially the panel glides. The double blinds are perfect. The guys bent over backwards to fix a problem we had when installing and had a blind redone at no cost to us. I highly recommend ‘No Bull Blinds’.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing quick service - love my blinds

Excellent service, called the company and had the guy in the next day, quote provided on the spot, very competitive pricing, blinds installed within 2 weeks! Thank you! Martina (Melbourne)

TRULY "NO BULL"

Thank you No Bull Blinds for a product of excellent quality and price. Special thanks to Michael for his advice to which he thought maybe the better product to suit our requirements and also for the clean and professional job he did on the installation of our blinds

Outstanding service

From my initial call to No Bull Blinds the company was professional and easy to deal with. I was extremely happy with the price and also the finished blinds. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Professional service,

Excellent service, quality product , good price. No Bull Blinds offers good service and product. I recommend the company to anyone looking to buy blinds. The installer was a pleasure to deal with. After sales service was excellent.

Fantastic service

Just had new roller blinds installed today. From start to finish the service has been amazing. All staff are easy to deal with and so helpful.
A big shout out to Stephen H who did our quote and install. He is certainly an asset to the company.
Many many thanks No Bull Blinds for well priced efficient and professional service. I highly recommend this company.
Anna from Dolan’s Bay

Great product

Highly recommend for service, quality and price! The best by far!
No Bull were recommended to me and I love my motorised blinds so much!
Thank you Michael. Awesome job!
Everybody should use No Bull.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

You'd be blind to not use no bull blinds

There's no other blind company I would recommend to anyone. Seem less free quotation and super fast install. Callum who installed my blinds did my quote and install and he is absolutely the best. Also the customer service department fantastic. And I haven't even started talking about the blinds yet. STUNNING. I was going with a complete block out but after speaking over the phone they asked if I had a view. Which I do of the bridge and opera house. So now I can see my view even with the blinds down with the sunscreen blinds which still blocks 95% of light. Honestly for what I paid as well. I'm just so happy to have these blinds in. I wish I could upload a photo. No bull blinds have the photos and they are free to use them. Peace.

Even the birds love the blinds

Warranty Claim MadeNo

So happy with my new blinds!

My new blinds look fantastic and were so well priced. Installation was quick and I called in the morning and had a quote at lunch time. Gokhan did my quote and installation and he was friendly and professional.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing job and great attention to details!

I was impressed with the professionalism of the technician/installer (Jack); he returned the week after to take out the old rails' plugs and cover the holes. Highly recommended!!! Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love my full blockout voice controlled automatic roller blinds

I had No Bull come and put in some blind some years ago, was happy with them but since then wanted to upgrade my home to a smart home.
I purchased a full blockout blind from them with frame so that it blocks out all light completely, even around the edges, allowing me to sleep in like it's night when I want to and when I arrive home I simply say "I'm home", and the blinds go down and lights turn on, as I've linked the blinds/lights to my smart home. I also upgraded all my other roller blinds with motors as well, there is no wiring needed, I just recharge them a few times a year with the provided lead/power supply.
The customer service was second to none, really good and really well priced.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The only company that I now use when I need roller blinds

Sometimes you stumble across a truly wonderful business that does what it promises to do super fast, at the best price, and using the highest-quality products. No-Bull Blinds is one of these rare business gems.

I've used No-Bull Blinds on many occasions, and they have never failed to impress me with their work and superb range of roller blinds. On the rare times that I've used other blind specialists (see my other review), I've regretted every single second, often having to resort to NSW Fair Trading and other legal pursuits to pursue my basic consumer rights.

No-Bull Blinds excels in the following:

1) extremely fast manufacturing and installation of roller blinds, with most of my blinds being finished and installed within a week of first measure and quotation

2) high-quality products – durable, reliable, attractive

3) polite, helpful, and knowledgeable staff

4) some of the most competitive prices in Sydney!

My only complaint: they haven't expanded their range of products, to offer flyscreens and other window furnishings. But that might, in fact, be a good thing, because it has allowed them to specialize and become extremely efficient at what they do.

No-Bull Binds is the only blinds company that I now use when I need roller blinds.

Excellent Service

Highly recommend No Bull Blinds, I've used them twice now, two different customer service people, both punctual, friendly, professional with a quick turnaround. I couldn't fault them on anything. They turned up when they said they would and did a great job for a great price. I needed a change to my invoice and that was done without hassle too. Well done.

Soo happy

Just wanted to say a huge thank you and cannot recommend No Bull Blinds enough!.
Gokhan was so professional and efficient. He even cleaned any mess that he made!.

I am so impressed and totally happy with my blinds and the way it has really just finished off my rooms. Biggest bonus there were NO errors!

I will definitely be recommending you to anyone I know!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Outstanding Service & Product

From the moment of my first phone call enquiry to Alicia, she was professional, efficient, knowledgeable and sooooo very helpful, to my phone calls with Georgia, everyone I encountered at no bull blinds were just amazing and helpful. Other companies could really learn a lot from no bull blinds.
My installer Callum really is the best (I know everyone says this about their installer). But for me, what finally made me choose to go with no bull blinds, was when Callum came out to do a free measure & quote. He was so helpful & patient (I couldn't decide which color to choose), listened to my concerns (my attention to detail is off the radar) and did a fantastic job with the installation. Thank you Callum, Alicia and Georgia. I highly recommend no bull blinds - for their professional, efficient, fast, quality and great pricing! But at the end of the day, its their people that make it exceptional. After all, despite what business we are in, we are all in the PEOPLE relationship business.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Absolutely outstanding and professional service

Absolutely outstanding and professional service.
The office staff (Georgia and Dana) were friendly and helpful from the moment I inquired about a measure and quote. Michael was punctual, friendly and knowledgeable right through quote to installation. Very happy to highly recommend Michael and No Bulls Blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing service and super fast

Alicia in Customer Service was extremely helpful, she new exactly what I wanted which made the process so easy. Paul the installer was super friendly and very fast. We love the quality of the blinds and the price was amazing. The website is great you are able to get a quote directly without having to wait for someone to get back to you. I highly recommend No Bull Blinds to anyone who wants a hassle free experience.

Exceptional service, quality & value

Quote - installation 2 weeks 100% professional. Less than half price of others & warranty 5 years longer. Australian made. Installer fantastic, went the extra to suit our home, amazing!!! Highly recommend. Everybody should be so lucky to have No Bull blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing service - efficient, reliable and a quality product!

We have a brand new high end home and I was extremely impressed with No Bull blinds. I have used them for four different properties and I have found they deliver every time for a very competitive price. Really nice, polite installers who go the extra mile, efficient and friendly call centre sales team, quick turnaround, quality product and keen to know that we are satisfied with the result. I would always recommend these guys.

Great Job

On time , and a great price for a great product. The place looks afresh with the new blinds and it is a lot cooler. Couldn't ask for better. Thanks No Bull Blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

So I am about to place an order for kitchen blinds which faces west. However now confused about sunscreen and translucent... what is the difference? What do people use in the kitchen? If I have chosen a ‘sunscreen’ colour does that colour come in the translucent blind as well?
Hi Pam, Thanks for your question; Sunscreen blinds allow you to see out during the day however will not give you full privacy at night if your lights were on. With your lights on you would see about as much in as night as you would see out in the day time. Translucent blinds will allow light into the room however the blind will be opaque and providing a similar day and night privacy to frosting on a window. I often compare it to a lampshade, it provides a filter for the bright light. It may also be worth noting that the lighter the fabric with brighter the room will become. In relation to the colours; both translucent and sunscreens come in a raft of colours, and generally, we can find very similar colours for each of the fabric types however they are very different fabrics, and the translucent can be quote plaint or very textured. Kind Regards, No Bull BlindsIf you want to check out these links they may help and provide you some details; https://nobullblinds.com.au/sunscreen-roller-blinds/ https://nobullblinds.com.au/translucent-roller-blinds/ Regards Ryan

Do you install Brisbane?
Yes, we do! You can contact us on 1800 096 852 to book in your free measure & quote :)

Do you have a store in the Gold Coast QLD area? Do you do motorised curtains?
Hi Monique - the store comes to you with one very knowledgeable guy called Gareth. He is a true perfectionist when it comes to his trade. I live on the GC and he my roller blinds. Not sure if they do motorised curtains - I never asked at the time. ValHi Monique, Thank you for your enquiry! We do not have a physical store in QLD, although our technicians are well equipped! As for curtains - unfortunately we are not installing at this stage. Please phone 1800 096 852 for any questions :)