John AcklandSydney, NSW

Excellent All Round!

We did a fair amount of research before selecting No Bull to supply and fit our blinds. They were easy to buy from, the quote was accurate, they turned up on time and the install was professional. We recently had a minor problem with a remote control and put in a warranty call. Their tech guy, Jalu, turned up on time and resolved the problem very quickly and professionally. We highly recommend this company!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

railosmith

railosmithSydney, NSW

Absolute legends

From beginning to end, No Bull blinds has been professional, thorough and on time. Their work is high in quality, they always make it to their appointments right on time. Their process is also very easy plus customer service is extremely polite. Can't fault any part of their service and product.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

To say it was an awesome experience would be an understatement!!!

This has been the best customer service I have received in years...all the way from first contact, to installation by Gareth ,the whole experience was top notch..the prices are competitive and service cannot be faulted..I highly recommend this business to anyone interested in quality blinds.

Amazing service & extremely professional

Just a quick note to let you know how happy we are with our blinds that Jack installed for us.

He was an absolute pleasure to deal with from the onset, by being extremely friendly and professional making our blind process easy and seamless.

We could see how passionate he was about helping people find the best blinds and his attention to detail in installation by being a perfectionist.

I would happily recommend him and No Bull blinds to any of our friends.

oksanahuntley

oksanahuntleySydney, NSW

Very professional service

My blinds were installed within a week. The installer could not have been more punctual on both occasions he attended. Admin support was super efficient. This is a very professional company which I would definitely recommend. Reasonable prices as well.

Service with a smile

One of my blinds was hanging lower on one side called no bull blinds who sent out Stephen within two days he was courteous and very professional and fixed the problem with no fuss l highly recommende no bull blinds and theirafter care

Amanda Bradshaw

Amanda BradshawSydney, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

excellent service! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend no bull blinds to any of my family or friends. The final looks amazing! and our installer Michael was a great help when it came to picking the product, he definitely knew what he was talking about. what a great asset he is to the no bull blinds team!

GandB

GandBSydney, NSW

excellent service and product

The blinds look absolutely amazing especially the panel glides. The double blinds are perfect. The guys bent over backwards to fix a problem we had when installing and had a blind redone at no cost to us. I highly recommend ‘No Bull Blinds’.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing quick service - love my blinds

Excellent service, called the company and had the guy in the next day, quote provided on the spot, very competitive pricing, blinds installed within 2 weeks! Thank you! Martina (Melbourne)

Sid

SidSydney, NSW

TRULY "NO BULL"

Thank you No Bull Blinds for a product of excellent quality and price. Special thanks to Michael for his advice to which he thought maybe the better product to suit our requirements and also for the clean and professional job he did on the installation of our blinds

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

From my initial call to No Bull Blinds the company was professional and easy to deal with. I was extremely happy with the price and also the finished blinds. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service,

Excellent service, quality product , good price. No Bull Blinds offers good service and product. I recommend the company to anyone looking to buy blinds. The installer was a pleasure to deal with. After sales service was excellent.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Just had new roller blinds installed today. From start to finish the service has been amazing. All staff are easy to deal with and so helpful.
A big shout out to Stephen H who did our quote and install. He is certainly an asset to the company.
Many many thanks No Bull Blinds for well priced efficient and professional service. I highly recommend this company.
Anna from Dolan’s Bay

Great product

Highly recommend for service, quality and price! The best by far!
No Bull were recommended to me and I love my motorised blinds so much!
Thank you Michael. Awesome job!
Everybody should use No Bull.

Jonathon H.

Jonathon H.Sydney, NSW

You'd be blind to not use no bull blinds

Phoebe

Phoebe

So happy with my new blinds!

My new blinds look fantastic and were so well priced. Installation was quick and I called in the morning and had a quote at lunch time. Gokhan did my quote and installation and he was friendly and professional.

Bogdan

BogdanSydney, NSW

Amazing job and great attention to details!

I was impressed with the professionalism of the technician/installer (Jack); he returned the week after to take out the old rails' plugs and cover the holes. Highly recommended!!! Thank you!

tjz25

tjz25Sydney, NSW

Love my full blockout voice controlled automatic roller blinds

I had No Bull come and put in some blind some years ago, was happy with them but since then wanted to upgrade my home to a smart home.
I purchased a full blockout blind from them with frame so that it blocks out all light completely, even around the edges, allowing me to sleep in like it's night when I want to and when I arrive home I simply say "I'm home", and the blinds go down and lights turn on, as I've linked the blinds/lights to my smart home. I also upgraded all my other roller blinds with motors as well, there is no wiring needed, I just recharge them a few times a year with the provided lead/power supply.
The customer service was second to none, really good and really well priced.

Oceania Reviewer

Oceania ReviewerSydney, NSW

The only company that I now use when I need roller blinds

Excellent Service

Highly recommend No Bull Blinds, I've used them twice now, two different customer service people, both punctual, friendly, professional with a quick turnaround. I couldn't fault them on anything. They turned up when they said they would and did a great job for a great price. I needed a change to my invoice and that was done without hassle too. Well done.

leonie finlayson

leonie finlaysonasked

I need a suitable blind for bathroom and toilet in and older house. Can I get adssistance with mreasure,

John Ackland

Hi Leonie, i am just a customer and dont work for No Bull Blinds. My experience with them was fantastic and their prices were really good too. Give them a call and I am sure they will help you. cheers, John

Hi Leonie
We would love to help with your new blinds. To book in your measure and quote please call our office on 1800 096 852 to book in a date and time. Our office hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
John, thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Anne

Anneasked

We are looking to put new blinds in our motorhome, would this be possible with this company?

Hi Anne
I am sorry but we do not currently offer products for moving vehicles. Our fixtures are not designed for it.
If we can assist with anything further please do not hesitate to call us on 1800 096 852.
Kindest regards, No Bull Blinds

Pam

Pamasked

So I am about to place an order for kitchen blinds which faces west. However now confused about sunscreen and translucent... what is the difference? What do people use in the kitchen? If I have chosen a ‘sunscreen’ colour does that colour come in the translucent blind as well?

Hi Pam,

Thanks for your question;

Sunscreen blinds allow you to see out during the day however will not give you full privacy at night if your lights were on. With your lights on you would see about as much in as night as you would see out in the day time.

Translucent blinds will allow light into the room however the blind will be opaque and providing a similar day and night privacy to frosting on a window. I often compare it to a lampshade, it provides a filter for the bright light. It may also be worth noting that the lighter the fabric with brighter the room will become.

In relation to the colours; both translucent and sunscreens come in a raft of colours, and generally, we can find very similar colours for each of the fabric types however they are very different fabrics, and the translucent can be quote plaint or very textured.

Kind Regards,

Ryan R.No Bull Blinds

If you want to check out these links they may help and provide you some details;

Regards Ryan