Noa Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

sosotiredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Look else where

Purchased for A$600.00.

A good night's sleep!

This mattress is a great balance between firm and soft: it doesn’t feel too hard, but I don’t feel like I’m sinking into it at all. It feels light and comfortable, and in the three months I’ve had it, I have had some really great nights of sleep! It is quite a thick mattress, so my bed ends up being very high, but it’s not an issue for me. All in all, I’d recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Roberto P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• King

Back soreness as mattress seems to be too soft, not firm enough

Was looking forward to the mattress after all the reviews read and good feedback, but after a few nights started to have consistent back aches and not able to sleep in as i'm not comfortable. I am seriously considering getting a refund!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$899.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Rhys

RhysSydney, NSW

• King

Terrible delivery service

They buzzed me on the intercom to deliver the mattress, when I asked them to come up they said I had to come down even the building has two lifts. Thought it was strange so I went down and saw a mattress box was left leaning on the apartment building entrance with no one around. Shocking delivery service. I can't recommend buying from them. Appalling.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$1,399.00.

Genie De Haan

Genie De HaanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing mattress

We bought a king single mattress for our son and it is amazing! It's so comfortable. Sometimes I find myself having a sneaky lie down on it. Worth every penny!

Kaptin Kyle

Kaptin KyleBrisbane

Had really high hopes but not for me.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$900.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Please be aware of Noa’s weight recommendation

After what seemed like endless research I was really interested in a Noa queen mattress and ready to buy when I did a final check direct with Noa on a couple of specs. This included asking what was the maximum weight load for the mattress ..... the answer was 75kgs per sleeper .... which is about half of what is suggested on a variety of analysis/rating sites. This is not intended to be a criticism of Noa (and I congratulate them on their honesty) bit it is a reminder to always confirm “facts” direct with the manufacturer before on line purchase.

Still waiting..........

website is misleading regarding delivery time. No response from customer service to date. Disappointing start after seeing there fantastic reviews. I hope it arrives and lives up to expectations as it was actually more expensive than there competitors.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,399.00.

Amelia V.

Amelia V.

Amazing value for money

Honestly the best sleeps i’ve had in years, and I’ve owned Sealy’s! Only downside is slightly less-supportive corners, so sitting on the edges it can sag a little but not enough for it to not bother me too often (actually haven’t noticed it since the first few weeks!).

A really great supportive mattress and so so comfy

Purchased in September 2020 for A$699.00.

Michelle Norman

Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Purchased in September 2020.

lxm10729927

lxm10729927Sydney, NSW

Waited for over a month and finally received my order

The new luxe mattress is quite heavy and dense which probably makes the delivery a bit harder and longer than expected. However, it turns out worth the wait. The firmness is true as indicated. It does keep me cool during the night even with my heavy duty goose duvet. Maybe a little bit too cool for me who is not a hot sleeper. It probably is a good thing though to sleep with a lower temperature. I will try to add some met on top of the mattress if I can't stand the coolness. Overall, the produce is great and genuine, just with a long transiting period.

Purchased in September 2020 at Website for A$1,199.00.

Sally J.South East Queensland, QLD

Top quality

Since getting my Noa mattress I am routinely sleeping 8 good quality hours a night!
Previously I had back/hip pain which has stopped, I’m very happy with this mattress and would highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2020 at Noa on line for A$800.00.

DarnSydney, NSW

The Worst Service I've Received In Ages

It took over 2 weeks with little to no communication from this scam company to finally get my money back for a product that was never delivered. They kept changing their mind on the status of the delivery from, their dispatcher would call me to arrange a time on "Friday" for the mattress to be delivered...to "We're out of stock"...to "We're trying to get in touch with our dispatcher to contact you"

So basically this is a drop-shipping mattress scam. They obviously don't have a warehouse anywhere in Australia. So they're probably shipping these in from some random factory in China, but they have zero ability to track where their own product is in the delivery process.

Such a scam...luckily I got my money back.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$900.00.

0 stars! Worst experience in customer service

Maggie H.Noa

worst bed on the market don't buy

back pain every morning and is dropping on the left side of the bed almost sinking.
was happy to give noah a chance but as the good company they are , they are giving me a much suitable mattress

Purchased in May 2020 for A$600.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Great customer service!

The mattress itself is super comfortable however doesn't seem to breathe as well as a complete spring mattress so keep that in mind if you run hot!
Regardless Noas trial program & customer service is fabulous so very worth it!

Purchased in August 2020.

C.C

C.C

perfectly firm! perfect customer service!

We love it and its definitely worth the money! definitely will purchase again! Love the quality of mattress, its perfect for our new home! The customer service is perfect and response quickly!

Purchased for A$599.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Tony Nghiem

Tony NghiemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a great and supportive bed!

Super supportive. I have two herniated disks and this mattress has been so much better compared to my old mattress which was sinking in the middle. My back and neck has definitely improved. Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$799.00.

Lochi

LochiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tip top mattress, value for money

I waited awhile for this mattress (and the double) as they were out of stock, but worth the wait! Granddaughter will surely be pleased when lockdown ends and comes for sleepover again. Thanks, Noa!

Purchased in July 2020.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Credit where credit is due

The product was delivered early despite the website stating they were out of stock which was a welcomed surprise! My wife and I had our first night on the mattress last night and honestly so far we are very impressed. We like a good, supportive, and reasonably firm mattress which is what it provides. So pleased we found this product and we paid a discounted fee of $899. We will keep this post updated as we progress through the 100-night trial, but so far so good! :) I would certainly recommend a trial.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$899.00.

Holly B.asked

Noa Mattress

Hi, I'm looking at mattresses for my toddlers first 'big bed'. Is the Noa too firm for toddlers who obviously way alot less than adults?

Sally J.

My grandson has a Noa mattress, they said it’s great, they also chose it because it was the best for kids with allergies

Thanks Sally!

Hi Holly,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Our mattresses are great for children and adults alike, and have been purchased by many parents across all the countries in which we operate.

If you're looking for a softer mattress, we would recommend going with our Noa mattress.

Rachaelasked

King

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Hi Rachael,

First and foremost, we would like to sincerely thank you for your most recent purchase with us.

We can assure you that the space around your mattress is completely normal.

Our mattresses and bed frames are designed for country specific sizes (mattresses, bed frames and bedding / linens). When designing a product, we must keep in mind that customers across the country may be using mattresses from other brands (some of which are thicker in height and width). Additionally, in the mattress industry, there is typically a tolerance of +/- 3 to 5 cm as these products are handmade.

In other words, this additional 3-5cm on the length and width are there purposefully. Lastly, we must be mindful of some customers using different types of linens and in some cases tucking in thick duvet covers and sheets. Brief, inner mattress areas are rarely the exact dimensions of the mattress - manufacturers always add a little for flexibility (either for thicker mattresses or tucking in sheets / quilts / duvets).

If there's absolutely anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Rachael

Unfortunately I think you have misunderstood my query. I completely understand that there could need to be a design to accommodate a 3-5cm around the mattress in the frame. This is not the issue. The issue is that there is a huge gap at the headboard end against the wall which means that pillows fall behind. I will take photos to show. I think it is potentially a design fault that many others would have experienced.
We are contemplating returning the product unfortunately.
Thank you for yo response, we really appreciate you coming back to us.

Roberto P.asked

Noa Mattress

Have purchased a Noa mattress over 3 weeks ago and have no news as to delivery date, can someone please let me know what phone number can i call? Thanks

Darn

The phone number I tried just went to a voicemail, I don't think they check it.
I was able to get a faster response by going through the sales process on the site and then using the cat feature.
Good luck, I cancelled mine after just over 2 weeks of them not delivering and giving me the runaround.

Hi Roberto,

Thanks so much fo reaching out to us on Product Review - we did get in touch with you by email yesterday and have noticed that your order has been successfully delivery since :)

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time if we can be of further assistance to you.

Hi Maggie,
Thanks for the update, yes surprisingly after waiting for 3 weeks and sending this post last Sunday I was contacted the following day Monday and delivery of the NOA mattress occurred, was initially surprised to see mattress being delivered in a rollup box, but once opened it automatically inflated and yesterday was our first night sleep on the same, all good so far. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Mattress

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Mattress