Noa Mattress

Noa Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Molliet

MollietSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic mattress in a box

Very impressed with this mattress. I previously owned for many years a top brand very expensive mattress and was a bit dubious about buying a mattress in a box but after reading many reviews I gave it a go. So impressed, took a couple of days to become completely firm but since then I have had the perfect sleep. Only one con and that is the mattress does retain heat, a winter bonus but not so in summer. Perhaps a cooling gel topper may overcome this. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in October 2019.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

The most comfortable mattress i have had.

The ordering and delivery was so easy and quick , I had the the mattress the next day. Its been the best and most comfortable mattress I have ever owned , I would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in October 2019 at Website for $749.00.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Sare

SareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Value for money.

This Mattress is comfortable, I am happy with it so far. Especially for the price! With our last mattress, we had to turn it every 2 weeks which was very frustrating, with this one we haven't had to yet and it has been almost 2 months.

Purchased in October 2019 for $749.00.

Irene

IreneQueensland

Highly recommend!

10/10 for comfort and timeframe of delivery.
I ordered a queen size and was surprised by how compact the box was, it was easy to unpack and set up in minutes.
Great for a well earned rest at the end of the day
No back pains - the firmness/softness is perfect for me.
This was my first time buying a mattress online and I would definitely advise to try the NOA one first.
The 100 days option to return is great for anyone uncertain and they offer a really good warranty too.

Purchased in October 2019 at Noa for $799.00.

Justin Williams

Justin WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

• King

Good. No partner disturbance and fair price.

Fair price, zero partner disturbance. Good support yet very comfortable. Has been very good for both my wife and I. Both our sleep has improved. Matress is about 2 months old but still feels new.

Purchased in July 2019 for $850.00.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress for the price, comfort and support well for the good night sleep.

We were looking for a replacement to our Dunlop mattress and found this mattress comfortable when we bought them for our boys. Mattress is supportive but yet soft at the top, shape well especially around the edges. Overall for a mattress in a box and delivery service I must say excellent (about 12 hours delivered), cant go wrong choosing this mattress.

Purchased in September 2019 for $749.00.

Denis Price

Denis PriceSydney, NSW

Great Matress

First matress I bought online I was apprehensive, need not have worried. The order proscess was a breaze, delivery within 3 days the offer of a no questions asked return gave me peace of mind.
Been sleeping on it now for a week , no problem the matress is on the firm side without being uncomfortable.
Just be aware the queen matress is heavy nearly 50kg in the box so a two person job, having said that I have recommended it to my friends.

Purchased in December 2019.

Brooke Secomb

Brooke Secomb

Perfect for bad backs!

I have rods in my spine and find most mattresses very uncomfortable so was iffy about purchasing this one but its the most comfortable, supportive mattress Ive ever used! My physio has also noticed a difference, I dont get as many back aches!

Purchased in September 2019 for $749.00.

Tony Brougham

Tony BroughamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product, great price with amazing delivery

The product, the purchasing process, delivery and the install were remarkably good. I have now bought 4 singles and a queen spaced over 3 deliveries. Im now mates with Nick the delivery man. I am so impressed with the whole experience. And not to forget that the actual mattress is excellent for quality and comfort. I was about to spend 4 x the $$ on tradition mattresses and am now super happy I went with Noa.

Purchased in November 2019.

Good comfortable bed

So far after having this mattress, I slept better. It's nice cushion and have enough support for back. Some users find it too hard, I find just nice. It's comfortable.

Purchased in June 2019.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Joanna Reid

Joanna ReidSydney, NSW

Not bad for the price!

Good value for mattress. Firm without being too uncomfortable and my partner and I are able to sleep without waking each other up throughout the night by tossing and turning.
Good that there isn't any smell in the mattress so you can use it immediately when you unpack it.

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

SaggingYes

Jenny

JennyQueensland

Too hard for us!

Unfortunately this mattress was too hard for us. However cannot fault the great customer service I had in returning the mattress, no questions asked they very quickly organised the return and refunded our money.

Purchased in September 2019 for $849.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived FirmnessHard

Rebecca Payne

Rebecca PayneKaleen 2617, ACT

Love it! Wish we'd bought it sooner.

We did weeks of shopping around and comparisons on all the mattresses out there before deciding on the Noa. It arrived within 2 days and we slept on it that night. It's the best! Looks great and is so comfortable to sleep on. Firm but not hard with just enough give and we get zero partner disturbance which is great. Customer service was excellent too. Love it and would highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2019.

Manish Pradhan

Manish PradhanSydney, NSW

Confused does it take timw to settle .

Im a side sleeper , to b honest i find sometimes my back still hurting . I dont know is that mattress need more time to settle or what ? I bought 2 months ago.

Purchased in October 2019.

Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bad back and sleep very hot - this is great!

My old mattress needed replacing. Had cost me a lot of money, but filling and jacquard fabric made sleeping too hot for me. After reading reviews decided trial a mattress in a box. Chose Noa for its breathable surfaces, natural latex then gel foam layer. Delivery was prompt. Have had it 3 weeks ... very happy with quality ... back is happy, sleeping comfort great ... not too hot anymore!

Purchased in October 2019 at Online for $799.00.

lanceofbyron

lanceofbyronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this bed . I picked a hybrid because my full foam was to soft. I just hope that it doesn't start to sag in a year

So far so good . Its holding up well with no issues. The rest will be in day a years time when in the past I had some issues with beds like this

Purchased in September 2019 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

• King

Amazing mattress - recommend for al my friends

Quick delivery and easy to set up. Soft to touch but still provides all the support I need. Feels more medium/plush which is exactly what we wanted. We rave about our mattress to our friends and family. Thanks team!

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Meg-an W.

Meg-an W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable and soft!

The Noa mattress was delivered promptly, very easy process and excellent communication prior to and on the day of delivery! Mattress is super supportive while still being lush and soft. Very happy with my purchase!

Purchased in October 2019 for $749.00.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Outstanding mattress at a very affordable price

Purchased in September 2019 at online for $758.00.

Becky H.

Becky H.asked

Hi there, could you please tell me about your environmental and ethical manufacturing policies? This is something important to me in buying a new product.

Hi Becky,

Thank you very much for reaching out and sharing your questions with our team.

We share the same values as you do when designing, sourcing and manufacturing our products. I'm happy to provide you with greater insight into what guides our approach on these issues:

We use ethically sourced and sustainable materials across all of our products as much as possible. For example:

Our mattress features sustainably sourced, eco-friendly Tencel and OEKO TEX Standard 100 foams.

Our bed frames use FSC certified, sustainably sourced MDF and wood components.

Our sofas are completely upholstered using LiveSmart performance fabrics from the U.S.A. - fabrics that are made respecting the highest of manufacturing standards and more importantly, adhering to the strictest of compliance standards.

Our products are independently tested by one of the world's leading compliance firms - SGS - to ensure that our products and their materials / components adhere to the highest manufacturing standards possible. For instance, none of our products contain:

- Low volatile organic compound emissions (VOCs)
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP and other flame retardants
- Made without mercury and lead
- Made without formaldehyde or phthalates

I would like to add that our Co-Founder and CEO, Mr. Jeremy Kopek, regularly and personally visits all of our manufacturing partners' production sites to ensure that facilities are excellent across their production capabilities, cleanliness, safety and security and worker happiness. In fact, we're proud to share a few photos of him from a recent trip.

Hopefully, this information is helpful to you. We welcome any additional questions or concerns that you may have.

With kindest regards,

Jennifer I.

Jennifer I.asked

Noa Why doesn't your phone number work?

Maggie H.Noa

Hi Jennifer, thanks for writing us.

Our customer service team answers calls during regular business hours 9am-5pm (Singapore time zone), Monday to Friday.

Alternatively, you may reach us by email at support@noahome.com.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Warm regards,

Jcdasked

Hi are these matresses good for heavy people? We are 5ft7 and 85kg and 6ft and 105kg. Also what are the DENSITIES not the thicknesses of the fillings in the mattress and the coil gauge and how many coils. I am prepared to try it if my questions are answered fully. I don't want a mattress that sinks or isn't supportive in a couple of years. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for sharing your question with us on ProductReview.com.au.

The Noa hybrid mattress was designed as a "universally" comfortable mattress - enjoyed by customers of all ages, heights, weights / body types as well as for those who sleep on the sides, back and/or stomach. The maximum (optimal) weight supported is 180 kgs (396 lbs).

Below are the layer thicknesses for each component our of mattress. The density of each layer is proprietary information and for this reason we can't disclose it.

Natural latex: 2cm
Gel infused memory foam: 4cm
Transition pad: 1cm
Pocket springs: 16cm
Transition pad: 1cm
Bottom support foam: 2cm
Perimeter encasing: 9cm (around the pocket springs)
TENCEL® cover and bottom quilt: 2cm
Total thickness of the NOA mattress: 28cm

For the purposes of providing insight into our product without knowing which specific size you are looking for, the pocket spring count for a queen mattress is 638 (2.0mm orthopaedic quality, thick gauge). We do wish to highlight that the traditional mattress industry is plagued with marketing gimmicks and overcomplicated product descriptions, resulting in unnecessary confusion for customers. When comparing spring count, the thickness of the pocket springs plays a major role.

More importantly, as newer mattresses incorporate more diverse components and layers, providing a clear answer on the impact of a single layer (i.e. springs) is becoming increasingly more difficult. (i.e. coil count is important for innerspring-only mattresses). Brief, your sleep experience is influenced by the interaction of all layers as one sleep surface rather than any singular layer on its own.

To increase the longevity of your product's lifespan - whether a Noa or otherwise - we do recommend rotating the mattress (180 degrees) every 3-6 months.

Please feel free to write us anytime at support@noahome.com for additional information.

With kind regards,

Jcd

Thanks Maggie but as i stated i wanted DENSITIES not thicknesses of the fillings and coil gauge. So will rule out this mattress as i did not recieve the answers i needed.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives