Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for what you pay for - noa lite

Delivery was a hassle. Once we got the mattress, it took me some time to adjust to it but I now have no issues and like the firmness level. So far, it seems durable but it will be interesting to see how long it lasts considering the low price.

Purchased in March 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

Ross
RossPerth

Too firm for us but cannot fault them

Quality and very well made bed, great customer service and really wanted to love the bed, it was just too firm for our personal taste but cannot fault Noa in the slightest. We tried hard with the trial, but eventually decided against it for us and the trial process worked well and return was simple and well managed, as was the very swift delivery. I would highly recommend their bed if you like a reasonably firm bed.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,400.00.

Gabriel
GabrielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Noa

Hi unfortunately the mattress wasn't for me as I felt it get a bit softer after 3 weeks. But I would like to say I had very positive experience with Noa. once I ordered my mattress took only one day to come.
When I felt mattress wasn't for me it just took one email and everything when really easy no even questions asked. I got my full refund.
Don't get scared in give them a chance their service won't disappoint you.

Purchased in May 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Delivery takes too long

Do not believe their delivery timeframes. I'm unable to comment on the actual mattress, but don't order it unless you can wait weeks for delivery. You also pretty much have to deal with their delivery company directly who aren't really able to give you any confirmation at all.

Update: We did receive the mattress, but no one told us it was about to be delivered or when it had arrived.

I'd also like to note that you need to wait 48-72 hours prior to using it, so I'll reiterate the above, that you should only order if you can wait.

Ann H
Ann HSydney, NSW

Noa Lite is great

Bought the noa lite a few months ago and it's great. The packaging it arrived in was torn but luckily the mattress inside was unharmed. Otherwise, it's firm and very comfortable

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays

Bilyana B.
Bilyana B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor customer service

I purchased 2 mattresses 1 month apart and had to exhange 1 for the correct size. I’ve only received 1 mattress with no communication on the other. NONE! No one answers the NSW phone number and I just got a response from online support with a delivery completion notification saying the delivery is complete ! They can’t handle 2 orders from the 1 customer without it causing them confusion. Woeful customer service with lack of contact despite numerous calls and emails . No option to talk with anyone to explain it to them in the basic way that they can understand .

Purchased in June 2021.

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Solardave
SolardaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Noa Luxe is an excellent medium to firm mattress

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,150.00.

LLC
LLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

My mattress is quite firm compared to what I am used to, but overall it is quite comfortable. I think it’s better for back sleepers than side sleepers. I have had the mattress for about 6 months now and have noticed that although it’s firm, it doesn’t hold it’s shape too well. I try to rotate the mattress every month to help the sagging. I think it’s a good short term mattress. I would probably need to replace it within 2years of purchase.

Purchased for $1,199.00.

John Math
John MathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasant surprise

Purchased in March 2021.

Wild607
Wild607Adelaide

Brilliant customer service.

Sadly I can not review the mattress as by my own mistake ordered the wrong size, I can say wow it is heavy though! I'm still giving 5 stars however for the service in the return. (Even delivery was super fast, I had it within 2 days.) They answered to my emails within 24hours, both polite and helpful. Returns and refunds are easy with this company, I had my mattress and mattress protector picked up (for free) and my refund (with no hidden fees) all taken care of in the space of just over a week. So if you're looking at getting the Noa and it isn't right, you can be certain the return process is stress free. Thanks Livia, Salpy and Rachel.

ShereeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the money

I bought my Noa sunrise bed at the start of 2020 and when we put it together I realised it was very flimsy, it was a glossy finish when the photos made it seem matte... now after having it for a few months it is falling apart and the middle legs of the bed have been damaging our floors below we have had to put foam under the legs... All in all very disappointing and not worth the money at all!!
I didn’t even receive an email for feedback or a review, so that made me question if their review on their website are even buyers...
The bed frames are very overpriced for what you get.

Purchased in January 2020.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Sleeper

So many brands in a very competitive market. I'm glad I chose to go with Noa, the mattress is firm and very comfortable, given the price I think it represents great value.

Purchased in April 2021.

Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Good quality mattress

Good quality mattress for the price. I have owned this for about 3 months now and it is supportive for my back. It does get a little hot at night as I expected for mattress in a box however that is not an issue for me.

Purchased in February 2021 for $649.00.

Great mattress in a box

Purchased in November 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $549.00.

Read more reviews - page 2