Noa Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.5

Angelique

AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$899.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

• King

Excellent mattress - exceptional value for money

My body took about 2 weeks to get adjusted while my wife took a whole month. We bought the mattress on sale $8XX; great value to us as we were considering Sleeping Duck at almost twice the price. I must admit we did not trial any other mattress. The latex layer was a huge consideration in after my research and I took the plunge when the mattress went on sale. The shipping experience was a bit poor; granted it was during Covid19 lockdown - the messaging on the delivery process was very different to the experience. However, the customer service was top notch and were very responsive. I would highly recommend the mattress and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another at full price.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$850.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Fran E.

Fran E.South East Queensland, QLD

A good quality bed

We came from a gel top bed to the Noa and at first found it to be rather firm but are getting used to it after 5 weeks of use. We have found the mattress to be very supportive but have not noticed any difference in our quality of sleep.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$849.00.

Richard S.

Richard S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy online experience.

Not my first experience buying an online mattress, but definitely the best. It’s comfortable, easy to set up, and came quickly. No back problems since using it. My wife loves it, so that’s the main thing!

Purchased in March 2020.

Mally

MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Very comfortable mattress

First time buying mattress through online. At first abit worry the mattress not suit me. After sleep, feel very comfortable, not too soft, not too hard. No regret.. Worth to have it. Very good service also. Strong recommended. Thks NOA!

Purchased in May 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
sharon.young

sharon.youngSouthwest, VIC

Great value and quality

The mattress is quite firm and supportive, which I personally find very comfortable.
I appreciate being able to move about without disturbing my partner.
The delivery was prompt and unpacking fairly straightforward.

The two negatives with this mattress are:
1. It still has a slightly musty/mildewy odour, even after 5 weeks.
2. The edges don't hold their shape as much as my previous Sleeping Duck mattress, which makes me wonder if the sides are going to sag.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$749.00.

johh mck

johh mckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nights sleep

Very Happy with the NOA mattress
It is fairly firm but am happy with that, I now get a good nights sleep and don’t wake up with a sore back. It has not sagged in the time that I have been using it and the quality of
the materials are very good.

Purchased in February 2020.

Farn Park

Farn ParkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

Best money I have ever spent on a mattress! After spending a fortune on a "reputable" mattress from another company starting with the letter 'S" and ending in Posturepedic... I thought my husband and I were doomed to either sleeping in separate beds or living a life of sore backs. We have not had a sore back or a disturbed nights sleep since spending a lot less money on this mattress than our other one. And delivery was so speedy to us in "rural" Victoria. Very impressed! Cant wait to set up our guest room and buy another mattress now!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$799.00.

Gerry H.

Gerry H.South East Queensland, QLD

So comfortable!

So comfortable. I sleep much deeper on this mattress. Easy to install from the box. After 15 years on my old mattress, I didn't realise how saggy it had become. Well worth the price.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$750.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Very disappointed with NOA's delivery service and customer support!

Purchased for A$749.00.

Bernard Krause

Bernard KrauseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Full refund for trying you have nothing to loose jive it a shot read full review !!!!!!

It was a Fantastic mattress I fell asleep like a rock within 10 minutes and never had a problem from my existing back problem,but unfortunately I was only to wake up later around 3:am from overheating, I am a hot blooded person and I generate a lot of heat, and I was not happy so I contacted Noa and they gave me full refund for trying , So Thank You NOA for the time to try and If you can reduce the heat your on a winner for me.
Just a personal note Thank You for the trial and the best the NOA team Stay safe
Kinds Regards
Bernie Krause

Purchased in March 2020 at ON LINE for A$800.00.

Lisa

Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront

Lauren H.

Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Told my husband not to order here, he should've listened.

Ordered the king Venice bed and mattress a week ago. Haven't even opened the mattress because our bedroom is full of faulty bed parts. On Friday they said they're going to send out a new headboard and yet we've been sitting at home for Monday and Tuesday now and nothing. No reply, no contact from the delivery company, no delivery. So now we're left with a faulty bed and nothing to sleep on. We have work the rest of the week so I guess no bed for who knows how many weeks.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,560.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Maggie H.Noa

Very comfortable, so comfortable that other family members keep sleeping on it!

Was getting hip and back pain, this mattress has resolved both issues. I was surprised how comfortable it is. Firm, but not too firm for me. Would definitely buy one again.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$700.00.

Dave

DaveMelbourne

Comfortable & Value for Money

Reviewed mattress and had reservations given the price. The 100 day return policy provided us with the assurance we were seeking to try it out. After a couple of days we can safely say it’s a very comfortable sleep and so fairly priced. We highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Online Noa direct for A$895.00.

Emma M

Emma MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

So comfortable- no more hip and back stiffness. My quality of sleep has also improved and I’m not disturbed by partner moving.
Customer service was great and delivery prompt. Really happy with our new NOA mattress.

Purchased in January 2020.

John Harvey

John HarveyIllawarra, NSW

A good choice

After researching many mattress types I chose the Noa because of the firmness and the latex layer - rather than the softer memory foam types of other brands.
It's been a good choice - especially after getting a good discount. Delivery was quicker than expected and no fuss. I didn't sleep on it for 3 days to let it settle/inflate properly - and have found it firm and supportive - just as I wanted. Very happy so far.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$750.00.

Pretty good so far.

Its summer here and the mattress (like all others) still gets warm, however it is very comfortable. I have found the NOA provides great support and has helped with my bursitis. No evidence of fumes or sagging or any such issues. In a nutshell good quality for a great price.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$499.00.

Holy wow!

The Noa is just so comfortable and supportive and I just can't praise it highly enough!!! I thought my old mattress was nice but oh boy was I wrong?! Best, most solid nights' sleeps I've ever had. The Noa mattress has changed my sleep for the better, forever.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$799.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Scott M.

Scott M.asked

Isn't polyurethane toxic?

Hi Scott,

Thank you for writing us.

All foam materials in our mattress (including the transition layer and base foam) - essentially all components with the exception of the pocket springs - are REACH certified and/or OEKO Tex Standard 100 Certified.

- Natural latex: 2cm (OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certified)
- Gel infused memory foam: 4cm (REACH Certified)
- Adaptive transition pad: 0.5cm (REACH Certified)
- Pocket springs: 16cm
- Adaptative transition pad: 0.5cm
- Bottom support foam: 2cm (REACH Certified)
- Perimeter encasing: 9cm (around the pocket springs) - (REACH Certified)
- TENCEL cover and bottom quilt: 2cm (OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certified)

Furthermore, we use water-based adhesives that are eco-friendly and far safer (in comparison to other glues). Our product is also:

- Low volatile organic compound emissions (VOCs)
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP and other flame retardants
- Made without mercury and lead
- Made without formaldehyde or phthalates

Allison M

Allison Masked

King

I am looking at purchasing the Noa Hybrid but have a few questions!
How heavy is the mattress?
What zone are the pocket springs?
Is there side support on the edges of the mattress?
How often should you rotate the mattress?
Thankyou....Allison

Hi Allison,

Thanks so much for reaching out, I'd be more than happy to answer your questions :)

1. The springs in the Noa mattress are individually pocketed but not "zoned".

In fact however, when multiple comfort layers (such as our natural latex and cooling gel memory foam) are placed atop a pocket spring support layer, "zoning" benefits are not as enjoyed by the user as opposed to a pocket spring only mattress - in which the user sleeps directly atop the different zones of pocket springs. This is just a way to charge more for a feature users will hardly notice.

As newer mattresses incorporate more diverse components and layers, providing a clear answer on the impact of a single material (i.e. springs) is becoming increasingly more difficult (i.e. coil count is important for innerspring-only mattresses).

Brief, your sleep experience is influenced by the interaction of all layers as one rather than any singular layer on its own.

2. The Noa mattress has good soft edge support however, due to the fact that the product is compressed and rolled, it is impossible (structurally) to use a steel perimeter along the edge (in the mattress) like traditional mattresses.

3. We recommend rotating the mattress 180 degrees every 3-6 months.

Rudi N.

Rudi N.asked

Noa Mattress

How long after we opened the mattress can we sleep on it? The website says immediately but wont it interfere with the expansion?

Maggie H.Noa

Hi Rudi, using your mattress the same day you've received it won't interfere with its expansion however, we do recommend allowing 2-3 days for it to reach its optimal form and comfort.

You may also wait 2-3 days and leave the mattress uncovered before using it for the first time if this would give you piece of mind :)

Maggie

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives