NOMI

NOMI

Listing monitored by Nomi

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)

Kate T
Kate TSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed, high quality, bespoke but not the usual bespoke price tag.

I requested NOMI to provide a specific storage solution for my kids playroom based on photos of the room. After settling on a rough idea, we conversed back and forth and adjusted the design to get exactly what I needed. We decided on a low unit, with three drawers and two cupboards. As the unit is part of a standard design but specific for my spot, the quality is top notch without the bespoke price tag. I was really happy with the result. Delivery was on time.

Nomi
Jacqueline B.Nomi

Hi Kate, we're delighted to hear your fantastic feedback! The Kura storage unit looks perfect in your kids' playroom, and we're so happy to help you customise it for your space. Thank you for choosing NOMI. :)

Best service furniture company with incredible product

I ordered a table from NOMI who's products I have always loved however I live in NZ, they were amazing, organised special shipping, followed up the courier, helped me navigate the customs entry to NZ and the product was amazing when it arrived. Great service and product, would recommend to anyone.

thommy.tran
thommy.tranSydney, NSW

TIME BENCH | 1800 L X 400 W | AMERICAN OAK CLEAR WASH

Nomi's quality is top notch and it comes at very reasonable prices. We received our Time Bench with no problems and we love it. It was flat packed and directions to pick up were very good. Assembly was super simple and it looks great!

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Table is perfect.

I love the Dove table I purchased from Nomi. After looking on websites and in stores for over a year for the right table I lucked out and found Nomi. The service was incredible from start to finish. The delivery was impeccable and came a day earlier than anticipated. I haven't had such good service in Australia before. The quality of the wood and craftsmanship is beautiful. I will order more pieces in future.

Jason
JasonSydney

Great product at a reasonable price

Very good communication regarding our order all the way until it arrived at us. Our table had an issue where the fixings had a fault. New ones were supplied very promptly. Thank you Nomi.

Will be ordering again

Great service and interaction from start to finish + great products. Photo to come in the next few days - cheers and will be ordering again for sure.

Jackie
Jackie

Exceptional product far exceeded our expectations - thank you

Nadine
NadineSydney

Very happy

We are very happy with the quality of the product. Whilst there were a few issues with delivery, the team went out of their way (multiple times) to rectify this to ensure we were satisfied with our purchase. Much appreciated.

anewland
anewland

Terrible company, terrible service, terrible communication

Purchased a simple chevron shelf in October 2015. Fast forward to April 2016 and I am still waiting on the shelf. The company has terrible communication. Phone calls are not returned. Multiple excuses offered as to why the shelf has not been made yet, machine is broken, problem with paint supplier etc. Plenty of empty promises but still no shelf.

Simon H
Simon HBrisbane

Exactly what i was looking for...

We've been looking for a different bookcase for ages. Restrained by time on the weekends and with a dislike for furniture stores we were stoked to find NOMI. Their range is cool and unique and the bookcase design blew us away. We had a chat to Mike @ NOMI and he helped us choose some colours that were totally different to what we initially thought but perfect for our space. Payment & delivery was stress free and assembly took only 10mins.

I would recommend NOMI to anyone looking for furniture. The design flexibility ensures you get what you're after and the ability to organise it all online is a luxury that i am now accustomed to and will never go back.

Find out how NOMI compares to other Furniture Shops

Very cool new online furniture company

I bought a black time dining table from NOMI and absolutely love it. It was incredibly easy to put together and the quality is great. I've had many dinner parties and its still looks brand new. I love the concept their doing, its all about being able to customise what you want.

Very happy with my NOMI products

Very happy with my NOMI products. I found the service to be fast, reliable and informative. I have had plenty of friends who comment on how well made and designed my Dove Dining Table is. I really like how you can customise the pieces, even the beam of the table. The colours exceeded my expectations and the American Oak finish is great. I would definitely recommend them.

Just Right

We recently purchased a Nomi Time Round Dinning Table for a small meeting room in our office. We chose Nomi because we could design the table to suit our existing colour scheme within our office environment. The website was easy to navigate and the order process very user friendly. A few weeks later the table arrived and was assembled within minutes - very sturdy and perfect for the meeting room.
We were very happy with the design, execution and delivery of the table and would not hesitate to refer or use Nomi again.

Anthony A
Anthony ASydney

The only online furniture retailer you'll need

This is my 5th nomi order to date and I couldn't be happier. Besides having, in my opinion, the best price point for architecturally designed furniture on the Web, my order came in under 2 weeks and was SO easy to put together.

The table colours available and the sleek design has made most of my friends jealous when I have dinner parties.

The chairs are extremely comfortable and look so cool. I can't stress enough just how easy to was to out together.

Thanks nomi!!!

Anthony Ayers
New advocate and profoundly happy customer

We wanted something to last the distance

Stumbled upon the Nomi web site while looking for shelving for our sons bedroom, so happy we did! Just loved the way I could choose the colours (Husband was happy about the solid timber and easy assembly) - win win ! We were also impressed by the fact that we could put a TV on it if we wanted. Ordering was easy, accessible on the phone for all my stupid questions and the result was even better than we imagined. Highly recommended!

Very happy customer - great products!

I recently ordered a Time Dining Table and 6 Woodstack chairs in the clear wash from NOMI. When they arrived I was more than pleasantly surprised by the quality, sturdiness and overall finish of my new pieces. They were easy to assemble and look great in my new dining room. Not only that, delivery was great and I was updated throughout the production process. I found the experience to be very reassuring, especially because it was all done online. I am already looking at the Chevron Shelves.