Noosa Van Lines

Noosa Van Lines

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Noosa Van Lines? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
BillG
BillGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Efficient

Noosa Van Lines carried out a move for us from a large single level home in Cooroy Mountain to house in Noosa Heads over 3 days in October 2021.
Staff were very efficient, pleasant, courteous and presented well. They were strictly on time.
We were very impressed and would highly recommend these people

George
GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and caring removalists

We have been using Noosa Van Lines off and on for the last 10 years. They have always been fabulous to deal with.
The team take care of our belongings and have been simply a pleasure to use.
Most recently we purchased an apartment in Sydney and sent a bunch of household goods and furniture down. Noosa Van Lines did a great job for us once again. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Al Z
Al ZSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

Small move, short distance, but delicate objects. Arrived perfectly on time. The gents were really careful, very polite and super efficient!! 10 out of 10 from my perspective. I could not ask for more from a removal company.

• Timeliness

Extremely professional service.

Excellent service from Noosa Van Lines, would definitely recommend to friends and family. Very efficient and organised. It only took a few hours to move from Sunshine Beach to Noosaville, they were that quick. All done by 11 am! Couldn't have asked for a smoother move.

The best, as always

Once again Noosa Van Lines excelled in moving the furniture, etc., from our house and into their onsite storage facility. The professionalism of all associated with this company is amazing and refreshing. They are brilliant, highly experienced, don’t waste time, nothing is too much trouble. Really, you don’t need to look for anyone else, these people are the best.

Noosa Van Lines Rock!

My short distance move with Noosa Van Lines was seamless and stress free. I had a three bedroom house worth of furniture and belongings, outdoor furniture that could count for another three bedrooms, huge pot plants and large heavy concrete ornaments... even a 46 inch zero turn mower! This did not faze the team at all, they were punctual, professional, polite and particularly careful with my belongings as well as the walls and floor coverings of my home. I was that impressed that I decided to drive to the office to pay my account in person just so I could thank the whole team and tell them what an amazing job they all did. I would recommend Noosa Van Lines in a heartbeat to any discerning client. A job well done and I am so very grateful.

Professional Service

I recently relocated from Geelong to Brisbane. The team at Noosa Van Lines where so easy to deal with and my goods arrived on time. My properly was so carefully packed and arrived with no damage. I was referred to them by a business in Geelong. Their reputation is 5 star. Definitely would not hesitate to recommend them. Thanks again.

Dominique C.
Dominique C.Sydney, NSW

Scooter Delivery

Thankyou to Noosa Van Lines for handling delivery of our scooter from Sydney to Noosa
Easy to deal with and excellent service. I would definitely recommend this company to handle a move to Noosa.

Hassle Free

One bedroom flat from Sydney to Noosa Waters. Folk in the office and on the moving days on either end were friendly and helpful. I would use Noosa Van Lines again without hesitation.

Five Star Move

We moved a short distance from a 3 bedroom to a 4 bedroom house. Everything worked like clockwork from start to finish thanks to the great team at Noosa Van Lines. Paddy, Mark, Scott and Jahna made sure everything ran smoothly and the guys who did the move couldn’t have been nicer and more helpful. A big thank to Dan, Choppy, Jason and Brian. We’ve used the company a number of times and would recommend them to anyone

Tanya O'Shea
Tanya O'SheaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Went Above And Beyond - Look No Further

Iver
Iver South East Queensland, QLD

Worried, anxious, unsure etc about who to engage for your move. look no further than Noosa Van Lines.

qld-traveller
qld-travellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

We moved a large house of furniture from Noosa to Brisbane in June. Dave and the team did a great job, Everything worked like clockwork. They have great employees who worked very hard for us, despite the rain pouring down on the day of the move. Highly recommended!!

Alan Alcock
Alan AlcockGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simples

Move from Melbourne to Bowen. 23rd March2020. Was contacted on the Friday before the move ( which was not huge about 10 items ) said they would be there about 7.30am and on the dot they arrived. Courteous, nothing too much trouble attitude. Everything done and gone by 9.00am. Items arrived in Noosa on 25th March for onward delivery to Bowen by Overland Transport ( seperate review )
To this point the move was absolutely no hassle or problem. Can highly recommend this business. Next stage different matter.

Marie Taylor
Marie TaylorSydney, NSW

Happy experience!

To help future people looking for a good experience. I moved from my 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast. Noosa Van Lines not only moved me but organised packers for me and also organised for my car to be transported. I cannot praise them enough, everyone from calls to the office, to packers & actual removal everyone as friendly, helpful and highly experienced, nothing was a problem. I was extremely impressed with this firm and also was able to store my goods whilst awaiting resettlement. If I move again would certainly use them again. A highly professional team, thank you everyone.