Noosa Van Lines

Noosa Van Lines

Brand Manager for Noosa Van Lines? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Dominique C.
Dominique C.Sydney, NSW

Scooter Delivery

Thankyou to Noosa Van Lines for handling delivery of our scooter from Sydney to Noosa
Easy to deal with and excellent service. I would definitely recommend this company to handle a move to Noosa.

Hassle Free

One bedroom flat from Sydney to Noosa Waters. Folk in the office and on the moving days on either end were friendly and helpful. I would use Noosa Van Lines again without hesitation.

Five Star Move

We moved a short distance from a 3 bedroom to a 4 bedroom house. Everything worked like clockwork from start to finish thanks to the great team at Noosa Van Lines. Paddy, Mark, Scott and Jahna made sure everything ran smoothly and the guys who did the move couldn’t have been nicer and more helpful. A big thank to Dan, Choppy, Jason and Brian. We’ve used the company a number of times and would recommend them to anyone

Tanya O'Shea
Tanya O'SheaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Went Above And Beyond - Look No Further

Iver
Iver South East Queensland, QLD

Worried, anxious, unsure etc about who to engage for your move. look no further than Noosa Van Lines.

qld-traveller
qld-travellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

We moved a large house of furniture from Noosa to Brisbane in June. Dave and the team did a great job, Everything worked like clockwork. They have great employees who worked very hard for us, despite the rain pouring down on the day of the move. Highly recommended!!

Alan Alcock
Alan AlcockGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simples

Move from Melbourne to Bowen. 23rd March2020. Was contacted on the Friday before the move ( which was not huge about 10 items ) said they would be there about 7.30am and on the dot they arrived. Courteous, nothing too much trouble attitude. Everything done and gone by 9.00am. Items arrived in Noosa on 25th March for onward delivery to Bowen by Overland Transport ( seperate review )
To this point the move was absolutely no hassle or problem. Can highly recommend this business. Next stage different matter.

Marie Taylor
Marie TaylorSydney, NSW

Happy experience!

To help future people looking for a good experience. I moved from my 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast. Noosa Van Lines not only moved me but organised packers for me and also organised for my car to be transported. I cannot praise them enough, everyone from calls to the office, to packers & actual removal everyone as friendly, helpful and highly experienced, nothing was a problem. I was extremely impressed with this firm and also was able to store my goods whilst awaiting resettlement. If I move again would certainly use them again. A highly professional team, thank you everyone.

R Smalley
R SmalleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded expectations with our move

Caught out by a last minute removal date, in my local area, I got the last November booking. Professional, courteous and great communication. Highly recommend Greg and his team to move your home!

Stuff was lost..!

Amaryllis L.
Amaryllis L.

Highly recommended

Moved a 3 bedroom house.
Noosa Van Line can be highly recommended. I used this company twice in three year. This time on my own as an old widowed woman. I moved from Noosa to the Gold Coast last week to be near to my son. The upcoming move gave me a lot of anxiety and sleepless nights. Shouldn't have worried too much. Noosa Van Line did an excellent job. They planed it over 3 days, packing day, pick up day, delivery day.
The people from Noosa Van Line are really professional. Everything went smoothly according to plan and nothing was damaged or broken. In my new home they unpacked, assembled and placed all the furniture into the right position. Their employees are so friendly, polite and helpful. Nothing is too much for them.
Angelika

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Made moving easy!

Our move to Noosa from our 3 bedroom house in Sydney was made so much easier by Noosa Van Lines. Their professionalism and easy can-do manner was a welcome change to the stress associated with moving house interstate. They picked up promptly on Wednesday as promised & happily held our load over the weekend to deliver on Monday so we could take our time driving our pooch up. I will be using them again in 6 month's time once we find our dream home to purchase. Great job fella's. Thank you! Jen & Paul

Neil W.
Neil W.

After 13 Moves these are the best Removalists we have had - You won't regret engaging them if you decide to choose NVL!

Susan Mikov
Susan MikovSydney, NSW

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Moved just a few items from Sydney to Queensland. They picked up Wednesday and my goods were delivered by 7am Friday morning. What an excellent service. The staff were very friendly and worked very efficiently. They also wrapped all of my precious items so no damage would occur. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wishing for a safe and timely removal company. Well Done Noosa Van Lines.

Kevin
KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended! Excellent service!

Read more reviews - page 2