Noosa Van Lines

Noosa Van Lines

Delivery of 4 Poster Bedframe

Everyone at Noosa Van Lines were super friendly, easy to deal with and we're unbeatable on price. They co-ordinated a delivery for a massive 4 poster bedframe for one of our customers with no hassle. Couldn't of been happier with the service.

Brilliant service

Move from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast with partial delivery to residence and the bulk into storage while our new home gets built. Such a stressful time for us as we had lived in our 5Broom home for 17yrs, but Paul & the boys were so meticulous and helpful. Nothing was too difficult-they even packed our replica of the HMAS Sydney-which we couldn't work out how to do with the packaging we had!. They spent the whole day arriving at 7.30am-leaving at 4.30pm, they worked so methodically and their sense of humour and helpfulness got us through the day. We cannot thank you enough for making the shift so seamless and without incident. A big thank you to Mark in the office too for his friendly communication and efficiency in coordinating the move.
Cost was fair and would thoroughly recommend. Six stars!!!

Perfect removal

From the first conversation through to the delivery of the house contents everything went as planned. The staff who made the delivery were courteous, on time and very helpful. The contents were collected from Sydney on time and delivered to Peregian Springs earlier than expected. Would definitely recommend this company not only because they were very competitive but the service was excellent.

Excellent Service

Moved from Syd to Brisbane at the end of May 2018 and couldn't be happier. Very informative before making the booking and received professional service during the relocation. Boys were efficient, polite and always kept me in the loop regarding the timing of their deliveries and arrivals. Friendly service too, you can tell they enjoy working together. Above all, the whole Noosa Van Lines team came across as true professionals - would recommend wholeheartedly to anyone thinking of making a move. Just make sure you leave enough parking space for their van as it helps them a lot. Top-notch pricing too.

Type of Company you want to deal with.

Tight pickup schedule - met. Communication excellent throughout process. Friendly, efficient staff both ends. Fair price for job required - totally satisfied. Would absolutely recommend.

We had to bring up an antique dining room table and chairs and a few other things bought from Lawsons auction house in Sydney to Brisbane. Very helpful and obliging service from all staff and a very quick prompt service. Would highly recommend for back loading from Sydney to Brisbane.

Outstanding service

We live on a rural property and were worried about access for the truck, which had come from Sydney to Queensland. Peter and colleague, who arrived at exactly 7.00am as promised, were more than obliging in moving our items from their van onto our utility at the property gate. They accompanied it all down our drive and helped unload it at the other end with great good cheer. As oldies, we were more than grateful for their help and would not hesitate to use them again. Many thanks!

Great communication. Great service. Great value. Highly recommend!

We moved a 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast. Amazing communication from Mark at head office and guys who came to pick up our items were quick and professional. Everything arrived in good condition and on time. They definitely made the move interstate much easier and less stressful. I highly recommend the team at Noosa Van Lines.

Never fail

Second time I have used this company...Melb to Brisbane. Incredibly professional, careful and a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended.

Very very impressed

I would highly recommend Noosa Vans. They arrived on time as promised. The staff were pleasant despite a difficult move. The price was very reasonable. A very professional and well run business.

The BEST company ever

We moved our entire house from Sydney to Toowoomba. We were very stressed before the move - But Mark in the office was extremely helpful, and Chopper our driver made it the best move we have ever done. He was professional, on-time and delivered our items before we have even arrived, all intact, and sorted inside the house. Absolutely a 5-star company.

Excellent Servie

I used Noosa Van Lines to move my furniture and other house hold items from Sydney to Brisbane. I am very happy with the service. They are excellent. Both at Pick up and delivery they were on time. Communication was great.

They wrapped furniture and fridge so nicely. there were not even single scratch. They did an excellent job. I am very happy with their service. I couldn't ask for more. Thanks

The best choice for our interstate move!

We moved from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast with Noosa Van Lines this past week and the service was nothing less than impeccable. The team are very professional and yet very down to earth. They took great care with our furniture, nothing came out broken and the fun and friendly demeanor of the team made a stressful situation actually quite fun! Thanks guys, you were fantastic!

Thanks for your great attitude and hard work

Thank you to the two friendly and professional guys who delivered my furniture. today... ( and lots of it) from Noosa to Sydney

They worked tirelessly and professionally and .. even with a wonderful sense of humour when it was required..

I am so grateful.. Everything arrived on time and in perfect nick..

A professional, courteous well run operation

We recently moved from the Sunshine Coast to Central Victoria. This move was characterised by very professional and courteous services to ensure the entire move ran smoothly. The Operations group - General Manager and his Team, and the crews involved in the uplift and delivery demonstrated a high degree of enthusiasm and professionalism, removing a lot of the stress usually associated with interstate moves. Excellent communications were evident throughout the operation, keeping us informed of progress each step of the way. A job well done.

Excellent Family Owned Company

The professionalism of the front office was extended through to the team with the van, courteous and friendly, they were fantastic in what is usually a stressful time.

Superb professional service

Fast, reliable professional service. Moved from Victoria to Qld and the team made it all so easy from communication of quote right through to delivery. Cannot thank them enough. Will definitely use Noosa Van Lines again.

Brilliant friendly efficient. Noosa Van Lines do their job brilliantly!

We had a huge move from NSW to Noosa and we could not have been happier with how that move went. Communication with Scott and Mark in the office was fantastic with nothing being a problem.. The guys arrived at our steep block and got on with the job! A huge day but they handled it well.. Unloading day was actually fun as the lads moved our stuff all over the place. We couldn't be happier.

Cheers Pete and David

A great team of friendly professionals!

The team at Noosa Van Lines were extremely professional right from the start. From the first meeting for the quote (by the very polite Mark) right up until the upload and delivery of our goods interstate, they were wonderful, such a friendly team of professionals. The service I received was always prompt and they took great care with our furniture and belongings. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Noosa Van Lines. Apart from their polite, and professional service, the cost was also very competitive!

Did a great job!

Highly experienced and professional, took great care of my furniture and were very friendly and accommodating, thank you! I had a long distance removal from Queensland to Victoria, wanted to make sure my furniture was in good hands and this was the only company I found with flawless reviews, happy to say they live up to their reputation.