Northern Motor Group

Northern Motor Group

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad service have

Have a Nissan Qashqai has done65.000 is like new,recently have no air conditioner working ,blowing hot air inspected by local mechanic &found hair line leak in condenser mechanic advised me to take back to Nissan .no way this should happen after only4&1/2 years let alone any time .absolutey no assistance from them what happened to customer service

Store LocationNorthern Nissan bundoora

Shelby C.

Shelby C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Courteous and Helpful

SJK

SJKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy a car from this dealership

I was given wrong information by this dealership in regards to the service, after market radio (which was recommended and sold by them and turned out to be non-compatible with Jeep features) and so on, on the day of purchase, after wasting my time speaking to different levels of people (numerous times) in this dealership, none of concerns and frustrations have been appropriately addressed or attended to...
Do not buy your car from them!

Store LocationNorthern Motor Group
Mgeorgeades022

Mgeorgeades022Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic service!!

Purchased a Grand Cherokee summit from Northern Motor Group. Every since day 1 all we have had is issue after issue with this car. Booked the car in 2 weeks in advance as that was the earliest time they had a hire car available to arrive and my wife to be asked to come back tomorrow as no car was available. Service manager Jason also said because the car had been serviced at Jeep Essendon fields that they are independent and not responsible.
The car had over heated under the bonnet and burnt and melted wiring and tubing but apparently it was going to cost $150 per hour to diagnose what the issue was and they were unable to estimate how long it may take to find issue.
Would expect much more for a $90k car.

Store LocationNorthern jeep

Scammers!

Store LocationBundoora

Dale Agius

Dale AgiusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Intestate car purchase (Great service with Terry)

DH Kim

DH KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent sales guide and flawless progress from inquiry to actual pick up my new car

Many thanks to Robert Costanzo for helping me with a hassle free purchase of my Jeep Cherokee. Awesome guy with very professional and respectful attitude who was actively listening to my request and and finally found it for me. I highly recommend if you want to buy a new car, then he is the right guy to make you get there! Thanks again Robert!!

Store LocationNORTHERN ISUZU UTE
jeepo

jeepoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service Dept

TKB

TKBAdelaide

Lying, misleading and extremely disappointing

Store LocationNorthern Nissan Bundoora

Robyn G

Robyn G

Great used car, Great service.

Have just picked up a 2005 Corolla for my daughter and I couldn't be happier.
The car was detailed and looked fabulous. The sales people were very helpful.
Thanks Northern Group.

Store LocationBundoora

alexryding

alexrydingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Find a different place to buy your Jeep

Service Department

Never go to the Northern Motor Group to get your car repaired! They’ve had my car for four months and it’s still not fixed. They rarely reply to your calls or emails. Thoroughly disgusted.

Lauren T

Lauren TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy a jeep!

Biggest regret ever! They say anything to you to sell you a car and then a few months down the track there is no one to turn to when your car has serious issues! Worst Service Centre! Haven't had our car for over a month and there's no resolution! Stay away!!!!

Joe

JoeMelbourne

Hopelessly incompetent

The worst company of any I have ever dealt with we bought our grand Cherokee 5 yrs ago and have nothing but drama and disrespect in every department of this company from after sales service to actual servicing to all the recalls we have had to do moving forward let’s say I wouldn’t purchase a coke from their vending machine

Terrible customer service and complete rip offs! Do not buy a car here - definitely do not trade in!

Brought our second car here (wish we had not) so upset with how i was treated. Traded in our car and have been Completely ripped off. They do not care about people at all. After i tried questioning them, was abused verbally over the phone and spoken to like a child. I am in service myself and would never speak to someone like this. Disgusting.

Great new car experience

Highly recommend James and the guys excellent customer service couldn’t have asked for a better experience buying my new MG

Crazy if you still want service from Bundoora service centre

I am unsure why but this is the only dealership in Australia where they focus on providing bad service. We purchased a Fiat & were promised by the dealership he would repair a small dent. It takes me travel to the dealership 7 times + driving the car to the paint shop to get a photo and 1500 km later to get sorted. The worst part is every time you arrive they had no record of your appointment. Very disappointing.

After sales promises non existent!!!

We purchased a Focus for our daughters first car. Were promised by Con he would repair a small dent and supply a spare key. Neither has been done & can't get him to return calls! Very disappointing!

feed back for customer service

a big fat thankyou to JJ ( john Johnstone) who made the purchase of my Jeep and trade in of my fiat 500 smooth and grateful for all of the help and thankyou to the staff who were very patient with all of my questions thank you again