Northern Motor Group

Northern Motor Group

Josh J.

Josh J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MY16 WRX

Just picked up my wrx today Damian and the crew were so helpful any question I had was answered and they did everything to help me out. They even went the extra mile to clean her up and put a full tank in before I picked her up excellent customer service I won’t go anywhere else

Marion S.

carconnect
Ben Tan

Ben TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service.

Went for my Nissan 1000km service. Luke's service was fantastic. Quick and attentive. I would not go to another service centre. Highly recommended. Thanks Luke.

Store LocationNorthern Motor, Bundoora

My2018 MGZS

Simon chamberlain

Simon chamberlainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New car

Just bought a brand new car from Damien at Northern motor group. Everything he said he would do was done on time and with excellent communication. Absolute gentleman ,I couldn’t be happier with the service that Damien gave to me and my family..

CHRIS

CHRISGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NEW MG HS ESSENCE ANFILED

Picked up my new MG today it's fantastic. Thanks to Jesse and the MG team.
Jesse has been great from all the way back in Feb 2020 when I first made the enquiry right through to the final purchase and pick up in Nov. The car and the package offered are great, everything was explained clearly I left with no questions unanswered. I would recommend Northern Motor Group and Jesse to anyone looking for a new car.
Thanks Jesse been good dealing with you.

Chris C. (Proud New MG owner)

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot identify issues

Dodge Dealer cannot repair own model cars. Have been twice and they still can't fix a car they sold. Pathetic

My jeep SRT

Terry Walsh sold me a jeep SRT nothing was too much trouble for him. I was sold a great car for a great price no haggling just straight up good service. I would recommend him and his team 100 percent. Thanks mate

Great service from Gerard .

Just bout my first ever Kia Sportage .seen it on line called up spoke with Gerard who was very good to deal with amazing actually always called kept me in the loop on wer the car was at .today I received my car of the truck that Gerard organise to get my car to wodonga .iv just got back from picking it up .I'm one very very happy customer an I never seen this car or test drove it .Gerard service was amazing sending me videos of the car .I had a very good experience with northern motor group.very happy with my new car thank u again Gerard .

Above and beyond

Above and beyondHunter Region, NSW

Above and beyond!

A big shout out to Nick who helped me navigate my way through trading in my car and buying another all from My lounge room in NSW during COVID. He was professional and personable and the whole process was made easy and comfortable. I can’t rate him highly enough. Thankyou Nick it was a pleasure dealing with you. Regards Doug&Sylv Myers.

Dorothy

DorothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Brought a jeep from damian and gotta say his customer service skiils were on point .
Would recommend him to anyone who is after great service.Havr to mention Frank too who referred myself to damian.
Awesome stuff northern motors.

TrevB

TrevBMelbourne

Terry Walsh, great customer service!!

Purchased car

Just bought a car off Damien
Fantastic guy, great service and did us a great deal
I would recommend Damien highly and many thanks for the great customer service and professionalism!!

Ted

Ted

AVOID!

cleaned paint work

Fob chain on keyless entry was playing up after change battery for my Jeep Renegade. Problem was husband had not put it in correctly. Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing job your crew did on cleaning the car, after was realized there was no problem and no charge. Jeep looked almost new after arriving dusty and looking rather ordinary. Also take Jeep for regular tune ups and services always come away feeling happy and safe.

Waste of time

Had a pre-determined meeting time with Damien to see an advertised car. Left work early, drove quite a distance only to arrive and be told that the car sold this morning. A courtesy call to let me know not to come as the car had been sold would’ve been appreciated.

Truc L.

Truc L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Northern nissan Bundoora

We were very pleased with our purchase of a Used Car from Northern Motor group.Thanks to Corey help me out from the start to finish. He was knowledgeable and friendly. Love this car, couldn’t be happier.

TradingUP

TradingUPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honest and helpful Salesman Damien at Bundoora

Damien was so helpful. He was not pushy and was very accommodating to our needs. . Great Salesman.
We were very pleased with our purchase of a Used Car from Northern Motor group.

mickey1411

mickey1411

Don’t trade in a car here!

didnt want to know me

looked at buying mg3 for wife walked around yard 15 min walked into show room no one around you know what you have just lost a sale was all cashed up ready to buy