1.6

11% · 217 · 89%

1.1
1.5
Brand Manager for Nova Employment? Claim your listing.

JackL2 posts

Lilly
LillySydney, NSW

Horrible experience

Job coaches shut you down, job coaches thinks everyone is ‘immature’. Non stop arguing, there hasn’t been a day without bickering back and forth, every job choice you want to do is ‘unrealistic’ i wanted to do animal care and the coaches said that’s unrealistic. I wasn’t listened to, job coaches can’t handle conflict very well, they just say that we’re acting like babies. Way too much drama, don’t recommend nova at all.
Cameron
Cameron

Nova Employment

I signed up with nova employment with health conditions and 2 jobs now nocked me back i also angry because every job i said i cant do they gave me what they want me to fail i send no cleaning no out side yard work in the heat i said no heavy lifting Every job so upset going to go to a different ndsi if someone can help me last provider kept me in long term jobs minimal was 6 months was my choice to leave. My only regret government not more open to people with actual disabilities this needs to be fix try again
Alice H.
Alice H.

21 up program

I signed up and joined the 21 up program early last year and they got me a job early this year and the job was pretty good but the pay was not good my pay was $14 a hour and when I asked to have my support coordinator in a meeting with them about it they wouldn't let me have my support coordinator in the meeting
Ape R.
Ape R.Sydney, NSW

Horrible, just horrible experience

I signed up with them, they got me a job which was good but the pay wasn't up to standard (14.98), this specific nova employee (her name starts with n) was very rude and was peer pressuring trying to sign me up for a traineeship, she lied to multiple times and blatant disrespectful towards me.

Very unprofessional not recommended at all please avoid Blacktown Nova, go with Mt Druitt, it's 10x better

Adrienne
Adrienne 4 posts

Geoff was VERY HELPFUL

Just had a chat with this young man. Extremely knowlegable and helpful. Highly recommend Geoff at Nova.
Brenda
BrendaSydney, NSW

All smoke and mirrors !

Dealt with their 'transition to work' dept and found them unprofessional and lacking transparency. Was not provided with a service agreement, complaints procedure or management contact information. Do not believe their hype ! It's about time this organisation was held accountable for their disrespect of people.
Chris H.
Chris H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Not professional

Caseworkers speak demeaning and a controlling attitude to their clientele to keep their numbers of how many clients they can keep in employment. They are fore themselves not considering clients individual needs like the company says. Went to leave to go elsewhere they refuse to transfer information even with clients signed permission forms
Patricia
Patricia Sydney, NSW

Sara
SaraSydney, NSW

DISGUSTING AND DISGRACEFUL

They do not approach companies for jobs for people with disabilities. They don't support those who genuinely need assistance in interviews, they leave them to battle alone. They don't care or communicate. They DON'T even find you jobs. This is the astonishing part. They literally want you signed up so they are receiving govt payments, while neglecting the job tasks. I am appalled and horrified by their lack of care and sense of responsibilities. I don't know if all Nova agencies are alike, but I am reflecting my experience with the staff in Bankstown. It's not even worth a 1 star rating.
Beverley C.
Beverley C.

Such a disappointment

I was set up for the perfect job
I can only do minimum hrs
Little did I no they told the employer I could do 20–25hrs
I was set up for failure with no compassion sick every night and in bed we’re is the help and support I need as a sick person
I feel so let down such a disappointment
Nicky R
Nicky RSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Didn’t care

I signed up for a course. I had to sign a paper saying Id complete in a certain amount of time. I completed the theory part and once the time was up I never heard from them again. I never completed the practical side because I wasnt offered the right placement, got a few phone calls wanting me to go to aged care home but I already worked in one and was trying to change direction. Never listened to me. Very disappointing.
Brenda. ESydney, NSW14 posts

Nova Employment

I was placed in a traffic control job by Nova but the owners husband worked for Nova and got the grant from department of employment and only paid me $17 an hour and the award was $28.95 .
When I left they owed me 8 weeks of wages .I now have a supervisors ticket and I'm no fool .Nova take advantage of people with disabilities and tort the system .The company was Astute Traffic management and never paid tax for their workers .The company I believe now is under new management.

Disappointing

Feels like you're still doing all the work on your own, don't seem too motivated to offer much help and support, promise more than they ever deliver, don't listen to you, often dismissive when contacting them, offer inappropriate job options, seem to mainly offer a one size fits all approach, relying on them has been more harmful than helpful.