Nova Employment

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brenda. ESydney, NSW

Nova Employment

I was placed in a traffic control job by Nova but the owners husband worked for Nova and got the grant from department of employment and only paid me $17 an hour and the award was $28.95 .
When I left they owed me 8 weeks of wages .I now have a supervisors ticket and I'm no fool .Nova take advantage of people with disabilities and tort the system .The company was Astute Traffic management and never paid tax for their workers .The company I believe now is under new management.

Disappointing

Feels like you're still doing all the work on your own, don't seem too motivated to offer much help and support, promise more than they ever deliver, don't listen to you, often dismissive when contacting them, offer inappropriate job options, seem to mainly offer a one size fits all approach, relying on them has been more harmful than helpful.

Awsome

Fantastic and Excellent agency that help people who have disability's look for work .they are very positive and supportive with the work that they offer and provide for there clients

js01

js01Sydney

Shocking employment service provider

This organisation did nothing to get me a job. Just a waste of time with boring chit chat. It was the equivalent of going to a pub and chatting with someone over a meal or a drink. I didn't get a positive result from this place

Amazing Employment Service

I have been with Nova for awhile and am now working. I felt like I was heard and they were so understanding and made me feel valued. I cannot fault them!

Terrible service

bre_czko

bre_czkoSydney

Unexpected Result

walter

walterasked

is there any payment made to the company for staffs, id and uniforms before you start working in the company after you have been given employment letter

marlene
marlene

this is what i got today too i done my police cheak $50 then they send me a email saying i have to pay for my uniform that dont seem right, someone help us, it sounds like a scam

Brenda. E

I was a customer of Nova Employment and I have a very mild disability and I'm not a mug.
Nova placed me in a job with Astute traffic management as a traffic controller and the business was owned by a consultant at Nova s wife and they got a 10k wage subsidy and another 10k from department of employment for employment for employing a person with a disability/or mature person and they ripped off on wages .I was always chasing my wages, I got paid every 3 weeks .it was supposed to be fortnightly and they never paid tax for me or gave me a payslip EVER.
When I left they owed me 8 weeks wages she kept promising ever week to pay me .She ripped me off for money .And at hurstville office most of them are Lebanese. Nova covered for them it's a conflict of interest .
I'm a team leader on the west connex project now .