2.6

Return Claim MadeYes · No
3.4
3.0
3.1
Brand Manager for Nova Tyres? Claim your listing.

RLE
RLEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Grant
GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Sam N.
Sam N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service on tyres and wheels

Great place to replace your tyre.
Great selections of tyres and wheels with very competitive pricing in South East area.
The staff is professional and friendly, and the electronic payment can be done without any additional surcharge.

The waiting room can be packed during the business hours and there is a limited desk in case you'd like to work while waiting, so first come first available. Show details

Roy P.
Roy P.

Nice people and service

I have a good deal and good service and staff is very friendly. Show details
zeeraki
zeeraki3 posts

Bunch of unprofessional people

Not professional customer service is zero not recommended don’t trust this business. Better to get some information about the business. Show details
George S.
George S.

Best tyre service in Melbourne

I had great experience changing my car’s tyres. If you are looking for reliable, better quality and within your budgets, I would highly recommend them.
Additionally their customer services are amazing. They are really friendly and nice.
Mj M.
Mj M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional service, quick and efficient

Just wanted to comment on the fantastic customer service experience and professionalism when getting my wife's SZ Ford Territory fitted with after market side steps I purchased. Highly recommend Novatyres Geelong (5 Star Review) with a job well done boys....
Very Happy Customer! Show details
Clinton T.
Clinton T.Southwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Owesome service. Highly recommended, affordable tyres

Awesome service! I've been coming here for over a year now and it's the same great service every time. Noticed my tyres wearing out needing them to change over.

I rang them up and gave them my tire size and got a qoute over the phone instantly.

Drove straight down from Geelong to change my four tyres on Holden Ute. Paid on Afterpay, new tyres are on and looking great and I am back on the road.
What a service like always they do..
Never been more happy, Thanks for the great service guys, see you next time. Show details

Billy W.
Billy W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Extremely helpful in keeping customer happy and providing quality tyres in affordable price

The crew @novatyres sunshine are brilliant!
Today morning on (Good Friday) I had two flats and was stuck on the side of the road (M80) waiting for a tow, and came across novatyres sunshine in google called and they had no problems booking me in straight away and making me a priority.
It took them less than half an hour to replace my tyres (were as they were shredded badly) and the Tyre-fitter checked I hadn’t done any other damage under my car, free of charge.
They made my frustrating morning bearable with their friendly smiles and accommodating nature. I would highly recommend this team to anyone. Show details
Lina
LinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Niamat
NiamatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Hidden charges, lies too much, not trustworthy. Not recommend

Hidden charges, li Es too much, not trustworthy. Not recommend When order the tyres price was cheaper $25 per tyre. Show details
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

damaged rim no callback as promised from head office

went in to bayswater store to have a new tyre fitted to my freshly restored and painted rim,,,tyre fitter destroyed not just the paint on rim but left gouges in alloy rendering the rim useless and unable to be repaired,,took rim to store to be viewed and promised a call from head office to sort the issue and yet no call has been recieved,,strongly dont advise you use this company for anything,,,legal action about to commence Show details
Dragan
DraganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warwick W.
Warwick W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nova Tyers springvale Melbourne

is there a heavy duty and a light duty in Comforser M/T as i was given 2x prices from Nova Tyers in Springvale it sounded a bit dodgy after i asked him why the Dandenong outlet was more in price  Show details