VIC, NSW, TAS

2.2

My horrify experience with Nusteel

Construction End DateApr 2014

Warning! stay away from this company (and Ian Wood Homes)

Gords

GordsAlligator Creek

Nu-Steel homes

Home Builders

Find out how Nu-Steel Homes compares to other Home Builders

Honestreviews27AU

Poor

OK

I don't have any experience with other builders so quite difficult to give an opinion. I am satisfied with Construction but not satisfied with management of project.
    Was good for the price compared to other builders.
    I have been very disappointed the way Nu-steel has taken care of finishing my house. It's been almost a year from Handover & still there are some areas that need to be fixed. The whole year I have been following up through emails, phone calls every time if I catch with any of the related staff I have been give a new excuse & next date of finishing the job.

Jane

Janeasked

Hi ,
    My ex-husband and I built a Nusteel home 32 years ago. My partner and I would like to renovate our home and upgrade the kitchen. My home has a gable roof and we have a central wall that divides the family room and the kitchen living area . We would like to remove most of that wall and open the whole space between the kitchen and family room so we have one spacious room . Living and kitchen area together. From my understanding we wouldnt have to put in any extra support structure when removing that wall because of the gable roof . Is that true?

Kind Regards ,
    Jane Fall

Customer
    Customer

HI Jane, I was build lockup stage with this company. I will never build again. When my washing machine spin all floor shaking. We spend a lot of time and money to fix a lot of bad work. This company its very bad. Now it is not surprise for me the reason why they change very often name of this company from trinusteel, nusteel, brusteel,trinusteel, no leaks, chesterfield prestige homes . Please more research and make sure 100% before engage contact with this company. In my opinion its very dodgy company.

Get an answer from our members and Nu-Steel Homes representatives